All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 15'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love the story,it's fantastic! I hope she is with Mr. Hughes before her stay is over .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hope she ends up with the wolf pack

When she is finished at Vorhees, I hope she ends up with the Wolves and helps the pack grow

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 8 years ago
I am patient

. So enjoying this story thus far. I just might re read it lol. But what exactly is Mr.Hughes? I'm not sure where Anya will end up,but, the wolves were the ones she connected to the most. I love Alex too though. Sensual,Gorgeous, Dominant and a man's man type. Yummy !!

But she has 4 kids so ?? Erotic and intriguingly sexual, this story grabs you and you can't stop reading .5 stars ! Well it was supposed to be 5 stars. I hit the wrong one.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: All

Patience, dear grasshoppers....the story continues...True, Anya is a mother with four young children, but she's also a woman, and she obviously has a very very sexual side. Who says she can't have both? Not I! I'm not going to ruin anything for my readers by telling you who is who and what is what, you'll just have to keep reading, but I can tell you that you have yet to meet all of the lovely lovely beings that Anya is going to find herself with. Mr. Hughes, well....we shall see.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Well there's some imaginary stuff with the vampire, definitely noy like any other vampire scene out there! Just like with the werewolves, that wasn't quite the usual either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous