All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 18'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
biggreenfrogbiggreenfrogover 8 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

I don't won't Anya's week to end, l am so loving this story..

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago
is it weird

Thwt i wish whe didnt have kids?..just sayin...

Powerful and sad chapter...i kind of wanted them to fall in love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anya

I love this story,would love more of them together romantically. I think she made her choice,even though I was bummed! Keep the story coming.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: all

Anya still has a bit more time left at the spa! But her story stretches beyond the spa, of course, so there is a great deal to look forward to!

I kind of wanted them to end up together, as well. I won't lie. But Anya is, as Mr. Hughes puts it, a terrible sub.

Who knows what the remainder of her time at the spa will be spent doing....and there is plenty more to come! :D

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Noooo!

How can they have their happily ever after if he is sexless? Maybe he just holds it inside and it can emerge?? This was a sad chapter. The whole book was leading up to this point and now I'm disappointed.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: noooooo!

You were disappointed, lol, so was Anya!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anya lost some serious brownie points with me

God damn it I'd be all over that sexy winged beast like white on fucking rice. Ugh.

Anyway, please write a story on hughes, so i can pretend whoever you pair him with is me. Lmao.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Anya and her brownie points

Mr. Hughes will have his day....I'm already penning his story as I work through Alexandru's. It'll be here before you know it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous