Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 24

Story Info
Anya tries to find a new normal.
6.2k words
4.83
11.2k
12

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next month flew by for Anya. To make up for the hours that her boss had switched around to get her the time off, she had worked four to five twelve hour shifts each week for the last four weeks. Anya would get her children off to school or daycare, take the red line into Boston, and then pick them up from their respective after school programs after her shift. They'd go home, eat, check homework, bathe, and fall into bed exhausted.

Anya was looking through her purse on one of her few off days, she had gotten Sam and Penny to school and Oscar and Dina were playing in the room they shared while she walked around after her shower, still in just her undies and bra. She was out of chapstick in the bathroom and thought that she had another tube in her purse. Pulling out a business card, she looked at it absently and realized that it was the card of the business man she'd met on the plane home from Canada. Marcus Caffey. He was a CFO at some such place. He had been nice to her on the plane, talkative, a little flirty. She hadn't called him. She had honestly forgotten all about him when she got back home. She'd returned to life and buried herself in it. It was the only way that she'd been able to get through leaving the spa behind her.

Pulling out the tube that she'd been looking for, she took it and the card back up to her bedroom and sat on her bed. She spread the chapstick on her lips as she read the man's name again. It had his work and cell number on it. She frowned. Was eight months after her husband's death too soon to go on a date? Anya shook her head, she'd had massive amounts of sex a month ago, with demons and wolves and whatnot. A date seemed a pretty tame thing to do.

Dialing the cell number on her cell phone, she got up and walked into the room where her two youngest were playing and sat down on a rocking chair in the corner. The phone rang four times before it was answered.

"This is Mark." A deep voice said on the other end, a little curiosity mixed in at the strange number that had come up on his cell phone.

"Hi, Mark. Um, this is Anya MacTiernen. We met about a month ago. On the plane from Toronto." She said, dropping off to see if he would remember her.

"Anya, yeah, I remember you. It's been a while, I figured you forgot all about me." His chuckle warmed her and she bit her lip and ran a hand through Dina's hair when the little girl crawled over and pulled herself up against Anya's knee.

"I wouldn't say that. I've been working a lot to make up for the vacation I took. I just pulled your card out of my purse and called." She found herself smiling as she thought about the man who had short black hair and a strong jaw. He was a soccer player, she knew, and coached a community soccer team on the weekends. He was an ex marine, as well. She remembered that he still looked pretty athletic, even in his suit.

"Well, can I take advantage of it and ask if you'd like to get together for dinner sometime?" He asked.

Anya took a breath in and smiled, "So you're still interested?"

"Why wouldn't I be? You're a pretty lady and I like food." She chuckled when he said that.

"Well, okay. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to eat some food together."

"Awesome. Do you like Indian?" He asked and Anya smiled, so happy that he hadn't just suggested a local steak restaurant, or Italian, the usual first date type fare.

They decided on a place in Cambridge and decided to meet up the next night for dinner. They'd drive separately, of course, Anya was overly cautious now, she'd had some very strange things happen to her lately, and didn't want to have him pick her up at her house. So after she fed her kids and the babysitter arrived the next night, she got into her car and drove down to the Porter red line stop and parked her car, then took the subway train down to the Central stop and walked slowly down the street towards an Indian restaurant that she'd never been to, but had been told good things about. She'd worn one of her new dresses, well, all her dresses were new, she'd had to do a few huge shopping trips to replenish her wardrobe from the weight loss. The dress she'd picked out was maroon and had a spaghetti strap top and fell to below her knees in an uneven lace hem. It had made her feel nice and sexy when she'd worn it in the store. She wasn't wearing a bra, which she hadn't been able to do in years. Her breasts hadn't just been downsized by Chrysanthulus, they'd been made more perky. She loved that plant so much.

"Anya." An interested male voice said from behind her, and Anya turned around to see that Marc was making his way towards her.

"Hi, Marc." She smiled, taking the hand he offered for her to shake and squeezed it firmly, she had always hated weak handshakes, and her eyes widened a bit as he held it much longer than necessary.

"You look," His brown eyes had dropped to her dress and she blushed as he appreciated the flowy dress and her trim legs and chest, "like we need a chaperone."

She laughed and her eyes sparkled and she moved her hand to wrap it under his forearm as she moved to walk at his side to the restaurant they would eat at.

"You're not so bad yourself." She told him. He was wearing black slacks and a white shirt with faint black and yellow plaid lines on it to break up the brightness of it. He was clean shaven and smelled like some sort of delicious aftershave that had a more natural scent as opposed to something like Old Spice. He was tan and muscled, as she remembered from the plane.

"Thank you." He winked at her and his smile broke wide on his face and Anya felt her pussy start to pulse again in restless anticipation, curious if it would be brought out to play at some point this evening.

Dinner was delicious and they ended up sharing several different items off of the menu to try new things. Anya ate greedily and blamed it on being too busy at work that day to eat. It wasn't like she could tell him that she'd had to start eating a lot more just to keep her weight up. He was attentive and asked her questions that were personal but not prying. They talked a little about her children, he'd asked if Sam had always been blind, and how she handled things as a single mom, which she was still having a hard time thinking of herself as being. Mark was one of five brothers and three sisters. His parents both had lots of siblings, and he had grown up in a boisterous, loving household on the south shore. He worked for a shoe company now, he had been at his job for the last three years.

He was thirty one, divorced with no kids. His first wife had wanted to focus on her career, and then they'd grown distant. He wanted kids, he didn't like being on his own, so he lived in the basement of one of his brothers' house. He'd asked her if she was lonely, too. She'd smiled softly and nodded, sometimes, she was. They'd finished their meal and had been reluctant to leave, they hadn't made any plans past dinner tonight and it had gone well, there was a chemistry between them.

"Does it make me a terrible person if I tell you that I'm wondering how I can get a kiss in between here and your subway stop?" He asked her after he'd paid for their meal and they were on the sidewalk outside the restaurant, it was really dark outside now and even though it was June, it was still a little cooler at night.

"No," Anya shook her head as she bit her lip and looked down the street, "A terrible date, maybe, but not a terrible person."

He laughed and put his arm around her shoulders. She breathed in the delightful smell of him and felt the muscles under his shirt bunch as she moved a little closer to his side as they started walking towards the entrance to the T.

"I had a nice time tonight." She looked up at him, her body shivering at the way he looked down at her with heat in his gaze.

"I want to see more of you." She wasn't sure of his meaning from the look in his eyes, so she didn't reply at first.

"My aunt is taking my kids to church on Sunday morning. I usually stay home and sleep in and eat a late breakfast."

"Are you asking me to sleep in with you?" He muttered darkly and Anya stiffened, slowing her steps as she bit her lip.

"I was wondering if you would like to go to breakfast with me, instead. I'll even wake up early." She chuckled, he was a little forward, but she found she liked it.

"What if I come over and cook you breakfast?" He said quietly as they neared the entrance that she needed to take.

Anya frowned up at him.

"Your kids won't be there. Just tell me when they leave, and have them leave the door open and I'll bring food to cook. Give your aunt all my information and if I do something terrible, she'll know who to blame."

Anya licked her bottom lip, and then finally nodded at him, "I'd rather my kids not meet you yet, they're not ready, or I'm not. I don't know yet."

"I won't come in until they're gone." He said as he turned her towards him and lowered his mouth to hers, taking her lips under his and licking them slowly, sensually, until she gasped and opened her mouth, allowing his tongue to push inside of hers in a deeper caress.

His hands surrounded her, and he felt one rest tightly on her lower back as the other curled possessively around the nape of her neck. Her pussy pleaded with her to take things further, more than ready to be filled, aching to do so, but Anya wasn't going to do that. She liked Marc, and he had made her forget a few things that she'd been desperate to forget this past month. Her hands were on his chest and she left them there for a moment even after he had pulled back from her a little to allow them to breathe.

"I'll see you Sunday, Anya." He muttered gruffly as he finally released her completely and watched as she descended into the subway station and he left to fetch his car from public parking.

The following day was Saturday, and Anya worked an eight hour shift during the day before coming home and cleaning up her house in a flurry. She told her aunt that she had a friend coming over for breakfast, a new, male friend, and Greta had offered to take the four children back to her place for the day so that Anya could have a longer date. Her aunt had been more than happy at the news of her seeing someone, despite it being so new, she thought it was good that Anya finally get back out there. She was too young, Greta had said, to live alone.

Saturday night, when she had gone to bed, she'd worn a pale pink chiffon babydoll to bed that she'd bought on a whim at a lingerie store during one of her shopping trips. It came with matching panties, a thong, something she'd never worn but found extremely erotic as she'd crawled into her king sized bed and pulled her blankets up. Anya'd left her long hair loose. It had finally stopped growing so quickly, about four inches above her bottom, and she'd not wanted to cut it. She like the thick, dark waves. One of her coworkers had started a rumor that she'd gotten extensions and she hadn't bothered to correct them. Getting extensions was an easier explanation than saying a plant had fucked her and her hair growing had been some sort of weird side effect.

She stayed up a little late that night, her mind on Marc and the breakfast he was supposed to make her the next morning. Anya found herself rubbing her clit at one point and she brought herself slowly to a climax before falling asleep in the center of the bed.

The next morning, the sun was shining in through her curtains when Anya yawned and stretched out on the bed. She raised her hands above her head and buried them under her pillow as she opened her eyes, and then she saw the man leaning in the doorway of her bedroom, a big smile on his face as he looked in at her.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Marc Caffey was wearing jeans and a gray T-shirt that enhanced the fact that he played sports and his arms were folded over his muscled chest.

Anya's eyes widened and she shifted onto her elbows, so that she could look at him a little easier.

"You're one of those morning people I've heard about, aren't you? The ones who smile before they drink their coffee and read the paper." Anya smiled, looking down at herself, thankful that the sheets were at least covering the sheerness of her babydoll.

"I will admit to nothing, Anya, except that I do have a subscription to the Boston Globe. Everything else is here say." He liked the way she looked waking up in the morning. He knew she was inching towards 30, but in bed like this, she looked in her early twenties. When he had come into the house, he'd been surprised at the pictures of her with her children and her dead husband, she'd weighed a lot more at some point recently.

Anya chuckled and heard a timer go off from somewhere downstairs.

"That's my phone. And breakfast. Stay in bed and I'll be back up in five minutes." He winked at her before leaving the doorway and disappearing back downstairs.

Anya jumped out of bed and rushed to her bathroom. She brushed her teeth and her hair, put on some more chapstick and peed really quickly before she heard a sound on the staircase and rushed back to bed. She'd hoped to pull on a robe, but hadn't had the time. She had just settled the sheets back over her body when he appeared again in the doorway, this time with a tray of food. Two plates, two cups of coffee, and two sets of silverware. There was also a plate between the other two that had a few English muffins on it. She didn't recognize the large tray, but the plates were from her kitchen. He'd found his way around all right then.

"I hope you're hungry." He told her as he set the tray on the bottom of the bed before rounding it and as she shifted to the right side of the bed, he sat on the left, his back against the headboard and his sock covered feet close to hers as she watched him bring the tray up to set it half on her lap and half on his.

He'd made eggs over easy, strawberry French toast and home fries. There were strips of bacon on each plate as well, and she snatched one quickly and bit into it as he smiled down at her. Anya hadn't noticed that when she'd sat up on her side of the bed, that the sheet had fallen and the top of her babydoll was visible, and he was getting a rather delectable view of her breasts.

"This smells delicious." Anya used the bacon she was eating to point to the rest of the food.

"Let's hope it tastes just as good. I'd hate to disappoint you." He murmured at her and Anya felt a shiver work through her body.

"The bacon's good. You're off to a good start." Anya laughed as they dove into the food, eating and talking to each other easily. She felt very comfortable with him, and didn't mind when he shifted so that his body pressed against hers at their thighs and arms, and at one point, his right arm was propped behind her on the headboard.

"Stay there, I'll move the tray." He told her a little later as Anya was sipping her coffee.

Marc got off of the bed and moved the tray to put it on top of her dresser. His coffee was already empty and when he turned back to the bed, she was putting her cup on her side table. Her green eyes looked up at him curiously.

"You're making this very difficult for me, which is okay, I don't mind, it's just difficult." He told her as he sat back down on the bed, facing her this time as she sat, legs crossed in front of her, looking up at him.

"Difficult?" She asked, feeling heated, and not because of the coffee.

"You're beautiful, and sexy as hell, and you're sitting there and I can see parts of your body that make me want to do some pretty intense things to you, and I'm trying to be chivalrous and take this slow." He mock frowned at her and Anya looked down at herself. Her nipples were shadowed but visible under the sheer fabric of her babydoll, and the sheet was near her knees now. He had a clear look at her skimpy panties and the skin under the gown.

"I'm sorry, I had planned on being up before you got here. My aunt usually wakes me up when she gets here, if one of the kids don't first. I didn't hear any of them leave." She put her left hand on the sheet to lift it and he moved his large hand down and put it over hers, leaving her exposed to his view.

"I'm not complaining, Anya. I'm kind of falling for whatever this is that you're wearing. Would you mind getting on your knees so that I can see you a little better?" His question surprised her and Anya felt moisture pool in her pussy as she slowly brought herself up onto her knees, facing him, and she watched as he looked at her from the knees up.

She could see his chest rise and fall as he took her form in, and she could tell by the way his hands clenched together that he was fighting the urge to touch her.

"It's called a 'babydoll.'" She said shyly as his brown eyes rose to meet hers.

"I can imagine why." his words were guttural, filled with sexual innuendo and he moved a hand forward to just barely slide a few fingers over the outside of her right breast. Anya tensed, her breath shaky as it exited her throat and she was glad she'd worn at least thong panties, otherwise, he would have seen the line of cum that dripped out of her pussy.

"Would you like to see the back?" She was playing with fire, and she knew it. She could feel her body coming alive under his gaze, the familiar ache of desire making her shake a little as he slowly nodded his head at her invitation.

Anya moved on her knees around to face away from him and heard him suck in a heavy breath as he saw the babydoll from the back. It barely covered the lower curve of her ass, and the thong was easy to see beneath the sheer chiffon, as was the healed dragon tattoo on her lower back.

"Anya, I didn't come here this morning to do anything more than feed you breakfast, and maybe kiss you a little, but I think maybe, that I need to have you take that thing off. I think I need to see more of you." His voice was gravelly, his need increasing, and she could feel him shift closer to her on the bed.

"All right." Anya was breathing hard as she put her hands on the hem of the gown and pulled it over her head, her long hair cascading back down her back after it was off of her. She let it fall to the floor beside her bed.

"I'm going to touch your hair." He said and she shivered, feeling his hands come up and smooth over her long hair, his fingers dragging through it and then he pulled it all gently into one hand and moved it to fall over one shoulder, baring her back to him as she stayed on her knees.

"Your tattoo looks pretty new." He said gently, running his fingertips across it, making her shiver and push back into the caress.

"Yes. I got it in Toronto, actually." She said over her shoulder.

"It's sexy." He told her as he ran his whole hand over the flesh of the tattoo before he smoothed that same hand down across the bite mark on her right ass cheek.

"That's some dog." He muttered, his mouth close behind her now, and Anya felt her head drop back as his mouth closed over her throat and he sucked on the soft, warm skin of the side of her throat. His left hand wrapped to her front and surrounded one of her breasts and his other hand curved under her ass and he shoved a finger deep into her wet pussy, making her cry out and fall farther back against him.

"Marc." She gasped, parting her legs a little so that he could press into her pussy deeper, a second finger joined the first and she heard him moan against her, his mouth surrounding her ear, the one with the piercing at the top and he licked and bit at the lobe. His left hand squeezed her nipple and she felt him knead the breast beneath roughly.

"I want my cock inside you." He growled in her ear as he moved his hand up to turn her head roughly back to his mouth, and he kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue in harshly, letting her know he was serious, he was more than ready to fuck her.

12