All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 24'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It!

You are freaking amazing!! Best chapers I've read in ages. I've noticed a few typos here and there in past chapters - but who cares when the story is this fabulous! You definately have me hooked :) Great intrigue, and HOT sex! Love it, thanks! Can't wait for the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

I'm hooked on your series! I need more! :)

deeziuresuntolddeeziuresuntoldover 8 years ago
So... uh...

30 chapters just won't be enough. So, if you could just... write some more. Appreciate it! 😆

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh

I have decided to stop reading everyday so I can get a few chapters at a time and not feel all depressed that it is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More before Halloween!!!

Just love the series. Can't wait for the next partsssssssssssssssssssss... Thanks for sharing!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
NO to Marc

Yes to Hughes!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago

It was at this moment that Marc knew....

He fucked up....

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
I'm as anxious as you all are....

...for the next chapter to post. Some questions get answered and they may not get answered the way some of you would like. Lol....but writing this story....this is the direction it sent Anya....so I hope you enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curse my weak will!

I told myself I was simply going to wait a few weeks for you to write the rest of this out...but dang it! I had to read and doomed myself to temporary cliff hangers! :runs around venting through curses before settling down: I love, LOVE, LOOOOOVE this series. I've been mostly surprised by it. I had assumed it would be merely an erotic fuck fest of fantasy creatures but I wasn't expecting the emotions rolling through the story too. And shoot... I'd love to get sent off to a spa and come back 100 pounds lighter, sex and all (yes, even the weird shakes) Sign me up! Don't keep us hanging too long :checks the New Stories list as she writes this: And dang it to hell, WHAT IS ANYA! I muuuuust know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous