Anything for a Sniff Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends continue smelling experiments - power shift begins?
5.1k words
4.8
10k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2

*Note from Author: I would strongly recommend reading part 1 before reading part 2. There will be a Part 3, so I hope you enjoy.

After getting cleaned up for the second time in an hour, I followed Dave back into his room from the bathroom. This time I sat further away from him, on his bare mattress after he took a seat in his computer chair. He was all smiles. I was fairly contemplative and doing my best to focus on the smell of his shoe that I was still carrying around. I was getting better and better and picking out smells and focusing on them, and having the shoe close made it easy to focus on it. The main problem was the old worn out shoe smell did give me a crazy feeling, it acted like a pheromone making me incredibly horny, but it was nowhere near as effective as, well, David's more intimate areas.

"I don't want to embarrass you, but I think we should keep experimenting with this. Like, I know you are weirded out about, you know, like cumming over smelling my shoes, and well you know, like my dick. But, I think it is kind of cool. Is it the same? Like when you orgasm from smelling stuff, is it the same as from like jerking off watching titty porn or whatever?" David asked.

"Why are you so interested in this? I mean, I know it is super weird, but even before I started cumming you were trying to get me to stop my meds and test out smells." I asked.

"I don't know. I guess, it is really interesting and I think there are different things that affect me, you know, sexually. Don't tell anyone, but let me show you something." David walked to his closet and picked up his hamper. Underneath was something pink and small. He picked it up, held it out to me untangling it - it was a pink thong. "Three months ago I was in the gym and I saw Stacy Turnclad's bag was open and these were sitting inside, right on top. I know it is totally messed up, but I just reached in and grabbed them and pocketed them. Don't judge me - I know it is like 100% perv move, but I jerked off smelling them so many times and I blew like 1000x harder than ever before. I guess I am wondering if it is like that for you or if I am just like a full-blown pervy creep guy." David was looking down and he returned to his chair. I could tell he was feeling a little fucked up. We are teen guys, so sure pussy is on the mind a lot.

"I know you would never, like, you would never treat a girl badly or anything fucked up. You made a snap choice. It is kind of pervy, not going to lie, but not like the worst thing in the world. I just buried my face into your crotch, humped your chair, and blew a load. That seems way worse than you grabbing Tracy's panties. So I guess it is all relative, but also, you might want to do something nice for her - karma and whatnot." I replied with a smile.

David got back up and went to his closet again, he dropped the panties and picked up his hamper to set it back down on them again. "There is one other thing, J. I am kind of embarrassed. Maybe close your eyes for a minute." He said looking back at me.

"Okaaayyy." I said, closing my eyes. I could hear him rummaging, sounded like he was going through his hamper.

I was so focused on the smell of his shoe, I didn't realize he was next to me until it was too late. I felt them right before I smelled them. I rolled my body away, my arms flailed, my whole body went rigid and started shaking again. I could only see blue and only hear laughing. David had jammed a dirty pair of his briefs onto my head. My face, my nose was literally rubbing the fabric that held his junk. David was on top of me, holding me down on the bed. Not that I was putting up much of a fight as my body was basically trembling from taking in the amazing smell of his crotch. I could smell every single molecule of his ball sweat, precum, the tiniest oversprayed particles of piss, his musk, not cum exactly, but definitely like a hint of precum, I'm sure he was hard at least once when he wore these particular briefs.

"You like that?!" David said, holding my arms down while straddling my torso. He was laughing hysterically. "Calm down. Try to calm." David said pulling the underwear off my face and rapidly putting the shoe over my nose.

"Oh you fucker. I didn't cum. I didn't cum." I said as I breathed into the shoe. I was clutching David's shirt. He was on his knees straddling my stomach. I was worried if he moved back a few inches he'd feel my hard on.

"You better watch your mouth young man or I'll wash your nose out with soap. I can cripple you with one squirt of air freshener." David said still laughing. "You never told me what it's like. If it's like better than just jerking off."

Looking up at him past the shoe he was still holding to my face, "it is amazing. It makes a regular orgasm from jerking off seem pointless. It's like my whole body is orgasming times a million."

"Really?" David said with a smirk. You want it? You want me to let you sniff my crotch?"

"What the fuck? No. I don't want to sniff your crotch." I couldn't believe he just asked that.

David shuffled his knees higher up the bed until they were up to my armpits. He straightened up basically pushing his crotch up against the sole of the shoe. "All you have to do is remove the shoe and your whole body will feel a million times better than an orgasm right? Why would you not want that?"

"Dude, David, you're my best friend, I don't want to get off smelling you. Like, it is just weird." I was just completely shocked.

"We already covered this. It isn't because you aren't sexually attracted to me, it is just a medical condition. Like those ASMR people, but with smells instead of sounds, right? If everything was the other way around, I would wish you would let me smell you to feel as good as you describe." David explained.

"You aren't weirded out by it at all?" I asked.

"Not at all." David said. He seemed perfectly calm, but I couldn't shake the feeling that he was not as chill about this as he was saying. I had the feeling that he was orchestrating something, almost like I was walking right into an epic prank or trap, but like he said, the possibility of recreating the euphoric feeling was too enticing.

"I mean, then yes I want to, but I'm worried it is creepy for you after all these years to have me like, you know, be all up in your private business." I said laughing, my dick just straining and maximum hard.

"Well, I don't want you to cum on me or my bed and you are out of underwear." David said, his voice hardening a little.

"I can't control it, I mean I blacked out the last two times." I said with a little panic in my voice. "I don't want to lose the opportunity to smell you again, or you know, one last time. In like another hour my prescription could be here and all this will be behind us. I can just get a pair of my dirty boxer briefs and cum in them, again." I said hoping he'd go for it.

"I am worried you'll get cum on my bed. Let's do this" he said, getting off the bed. He walked over to the closet and grabbed a used towel from the hamper and put it on the floor. "Come over here and kneel on this."

I got off his bed and held the shoe on my face while I took the few strides to him. He had a big smile. I stupidly just stood there staring at him. I think I was seeing him differently than I have ever seen him before. He was very handsome, like, classically good looking.

"Strip, dummy. The whole point is so you don't cum on any more of your clothes." He said, like he was losing patience.

"Yeah, of course." I replied and I interpreted his tone as he was probably nervous too. "Hold this" I handed him his shoe. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it on the floor by the futon frame. I dropped my shorts and underwear in one swoop. I was a little embarrassed to be naked right in front of him with the hardest dick I have ever had. I held my hand back out for the shoe, but he didn't give it to me. He held it to my nose for me.

"Well, crotch sniffer, assume the position!" I was deep in thought, but I did not detect humor in his tone. It struck me as serious, and for some reason, I apologized.

"I'm sorry David. I was just, I don't know." I stammered as I knelt right in front of him. The air of the entire room changed. On my knees, naked, in front of my best friend waiting for him to remove his shoe from my face so I could smell his manhood - my excitement and nervousness turned to fear and confusion.

""That's okay, crotch sniffer." David said as he placed his other hand on my head. He was kind of petting me and he nudged the shoe with his bulge a few times while just standing there with his hand on my head. "Well? Did you forget your manners? A 'please' would be nice." He said, again, I was hoping it was all in my head, but his tone had turned hard.

"Yes. Sorry David." What the hell? Why was I apologizing again? "David can I please smell your, um, your crotch?" I managed to ask.

"I don't know. That wasn't very convincing." He looked me right in the eyes, his face was emotionless, humorless.

"Please David. Your crotch smells so good. It would bring me so much joy if you would let me sniff you. Please, it smells so good, please let me sniff you." I think I meant it. Like, I was begging, but as I said the words, I wasn't being facetious. I really wanted him to let me smell him.

"Okay, but remember you owe me one, crotch sniffer" Finally he gave me a nice tone and he even winked at me. He slowly pulled the shoe away from my nose. His bulge was right there, about five inches from my face. My nose immediately began to tingle. His masculine scent was rapidly filling every single one of my olfactory glands. My body began reacting. The familiar shaking, I was losing my consciousness again. I reached for David and braced myself by grabbing his hips. "Whoa, baby, here you go, he said and pushed the shoe back to my face.

"Nice one" I said looking up at him and gaining my composure back.

"I didn't want you passing out on me again." He said just kind of matter of factly. He removed the shoe again. I was trying my hardest to keep my composure. He still had a hand on my head and he pulled me closer to him.

"David, I can't take it." I muttered.

"Yes you can." He said and his bulge made contact with my face. There was only the thin fabric of athletic shorts and briefs between my lips and his shaft. The smell was exquisite and once again I began to lose control. I moved my hands from his hips around to his ass and I pulled my face into his crotch. I was rubbing my face all over him and I could notice him firming up. "Hey hey hey" I heard as he was pulling my hair to pull my face from his crotch.

"Fuck, sorry man. I just like start to black out from the euphoria." I said breathlessly.

"I know. My ball sweat gets all the hyperosmia boys going." He joked. "Last time - I won't pull you away next time, so it is all up to you how long it lasts.

"I'll do my best, stud." I joked back. I leaned forward a bit and let him apply pressure to my head again until my face was once again rubbing up and down his bulge. I wasn't exactly shaking, but kind of vibrating I guess. Was sniffing so hard, hovering at areas that had strong scents and like a hound dog, trying to follow a scent. I was letting my nose guide me. I felt his dick get firmer and I was basically rubbing his bell end on my lips as I used my nose to jostle it around and inhale him through his shorts. "I'm going to lose it." I announced.

"My little crotch sniffer getting off on my smell for the 3rd time in an hour. Stop. Stop." David said, as he forcefully used his handful of my hair to pull my face out of his crotch.

"Arrggghhh." I howled in frustration and maybe a bit of pain as I looked up to him confused and dazed.

"I lied, I was going to let you be done, but all the friction and rubbing on my dick has made me pretty hard. You agreed you owed me one for letting you do this. So, I have a new plan that is both another experiment and you repaying me for letting you smell my balls." David stopped waiting for me to reply.

"Okay, I guess. What are you wanting me to do?" I asked with my head clearing a little bit more.

"I want you to jerk me off. Then you can smell my cum and see if that is a super scent for you." David said very matter of factly like this was not crossing a whole new line in our friendship. He read my face and interjected immediately before I could protest. "No, don't pretend like it is some crazy idea. You are using me to get off. You literally begged me to help you get off. Now, I am asking that we at least do it together. I am helping you get off, you should help me. It is only fair." David said with probably a little more force than he meant to.

"But David, it is like an active versus passive thing. Like, you just have to stand there and I can get off, you are asking me to, you know, like actually get you off. Jerking you off is literally performing like a sex act on you. It's not the same to me." I pulled the shoe, my scent crutch, to my face.

"Bullshit. You just grabbed my ass, like hard, rubbed your face up and down my cock and basically kissed the head of my dick through my underwear. You aren't passively getting off using me, you are full blown using me to get off - you are basically manhandling me and also, medical condition or not, but your ability of super smell is kind of an invasion to my privacy. You can play the passive card, but if you are being honest with yourself you are very much actively using me to get off." David ended with a bit of a smirk like he knew he just won this argument.

"I'm so sorry, David. I truly didn't think of it that way. You're right. Let's call all this off. I can't believe I let it get this far. I am sorry." I suddenly felt very exposed and started to get off my knees.

"Whoa. Stop right there. David said, grabbing my shoulder, holding me in my kneeling position. "I understand if you don't want to go further, but fact of the matter is you already used me to get off, technically twice, but I won't count the first one against you since you were dying. However, the second time, you wrapped your arms around me, used my crotch scent, and humped my leg and chair to get off. You owe me. An orgasm for an orgasm. And, if I were calculating actual value you said cumming from my scent is worth 1000 regular orgasms, so you really owe me 1000 handjobs to be even, truly. I want one of them now."

"I cannot believe this is happening. You can't be serious!" I was starting to feel a little panicked. "How can you, my best friend my whole life, use everything that happened today, to try to make me, you know, jerk you off. Like, this is fucked up and I..."

David cut me off, "Shut up. Stop playing a victim. If you were being a real friend to me you would see how unfair this has been to me, not you. I think it is bullshit you are even making me ask. You should have offered. You should be thanking me for everything and asking what you can do for me. You got on your knees and begged me for a smell - you should have gotten on your knees and offered to jerk me off, but you were only concerned with yourself. Well, enough selfishness. You are already on your knees. Be a real friend to me. Do the right thing, J." David basically spoke the last several words through gritted teeth. He was legitimately angry with me.

I was just so confused. We have always been closer than brothers so we have had fights before, but this is the first time I have felt like he resented me or something. Maybe he was right. Maybe I was so hung up on the idea, 'this is just a medical condition' and I am a victim. I didn't think about what he was giving up for me. Maybe I was being selfish and using my hyperosmia to justify it.

"You're right, David. I am really sorry. It has been a weird day and I haven't been thinking clearly or considering you as much as I have considered myself. I want to make it right. I will, you know, I'll jerk you off. I will have to keep the shoe to my face though. I am worried that if I am that close to your junk, naked, I won't be able to control myself." I felt a bit defeated and every part of me still felt like this was wrong. I shouldn't jerk my best friend off, but I didn't know what else to do. David made me feel like this was the only fair thing. He matters more to me than any person, so if this is what he thinks is needed, I just have to do it.

"I appreciate you hearing me. I am ready." David smiled down at me.

Everything felt off. So much had happened, I couldn't see to the core of the situation or understand it all, but I felt it. Something was changing between us. "Okay, umm, do you want to take your shorts off?" I asked him.

"You take them off me." David stared into my eyes, coldly.

"Yeah, sure." I whispered, I was holding his shoe to my face with one hand, and I reached out and grabbed the elastic band of his athletic shorts and his briefs at the same time. I pulled them down; they only came down a few inches. Using only one hand meant I would have to seesaw them down. "Sorry, David." I muttered as I grabbed the elastic bands on his other side and pulled down. One more pull back on the first side and they dropped to his feet. He stepped out of them and kicked them a few feet away.

His dick was pretty big. Definitely bigger than mine, not like by a bunch but a little bit thicker I guess and maybe a full inch longer. His balls were definitely a lot bigger. Like almost weirdly large. I have never really considered guys' packages before, but I have watched porn of course. I have no idea what made me say it, but I looked up to David, "You're a lot bigger than me."

He beamed down at me. I swear I saw his dick pulse and expand even more. "You think? You think your cock and balls are small compared to me?" He asked, kind of goading me.

"I don't think I am small..." I started.

David cut me off, "No, not small, just smaller than me, right?"

"Yeah, I guess, I am smaller than you. Like, your balls look a lot bigger and your dick is obviously longer." I replied, not bothering to hide my shame.

"Do you think it is just longer?" David asked, again with a tone that made it clear what he was really asking.

"It is definitely longer, by like an inch. I would say it is bigger around too. Thicker than my dick. You also have a much bigger head, like your mushroom tip is way bigger than mine. Mine is more like torpedo-ish. I think that definitely makes yours look much bigger." For some reason it was hard to stop describing his dick. I guess it was the closest I have ever been to another penis and even though I never really had any gay thoughts before or wanted to be this close to a penis, it was still mesmerizing.

"Nice, thank you for being honest and describing how my dick is bigger than yours in every way. Are you ready? Do want to touch it now?" He asked, still all smiles.

I reached my free hand to his hard dick and closed my fingers around it. I could tell from looking at it, it was bigger around, but the feel of it really made me think how big it is. I gripped the skin and made a stroke, then back stroke, and before I knew it, I was jerking off my best friend. His hand was rubbing my head and he moaned a bit.

"Rub my balls." He directed. I released his cock and cupped his very large scrotum. I could feel two huge, heavy balls. I was truly impressed with the feel of them. I have rubbed my own balls of course, but this was completely different. They slowly rolled in my hand. "Jerk me again."

I moved my free hand back to his cock, he let out a frustration sigh, "This is stupid. Crawl to my hamper, get a dirty sock." It was 100% a command.

We were only like 2 feet from the hamper, I peered in the top of it and reached in to move some shirts out of the way. There, a tall black Nike sock. I grabbed it and shuffled on my knees back to my place on the towel in front of David. I held up the sock to him.

12