Anything for a Sniff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think dummy. Just drop the shoe and tie the sock on your head making sure to cover your nose with the smelliest part. Then you can work me with both hands." He explained.

"Sorry, yeah, that makes sense!" I twisted away from him, dropped the shoe and quickly put the sock to my face. I adjusted it and tied it behind my head. Only a day ago this all would have seemed completely impossible, crazy how life can take a huge turn any time.

"Nice. Now you can rub my balls with one hand and stroke me with the other, my little crotch sniffer. If you want to make me go faster, you can tell me how big my dick is too. I think it is hot." David resumed patting my head with his hand. To be honest, I had grown kind of used to that touch from him and it was somewhat comforting.

"My hand looks small on your big dick. It is huge David. You definitely have the biggest dick I have even seen." I started in, that was all true, it might have been the only hard dick I have ever seen in person, but it was still the biggest. I stroked him fast and rolled his big balls, not forcefully, but with purpose.

"Oh yeah, crotch sniffer. That feels great. How much bigger is my dick than yours? Tell me." He moaned.

"It is way bigger. Your balls are like twice the size of my balls and your dick is so much bigger. Like your dick is way longer and thicker and more powerful. I wish I had your dick, it is a huge dick compared to mine." I was just saying whatever came to mind. I was focused on jerking him off and inhaling his old sock, which wasn't nearly as strong of a scent as the shoe and I could smell his crotch even though the sock was tied to my face.

"Would you worship my big dick? Does it make you feel small?" He asked, clearly turned on and in the moment.

I was becoming more intoxicated by his crotch scent. I let my mind wander and my mouth just say whatever came to my miswired brain. "My dick is so much smaller than yours. I don't even think it is a real dick any more. My dick is useless next to your huge cock. I love being on my knees stroking your huge cock. Thank you for letting me touch it. It is so much more satisfying to rub your huge cock than my own little thing. Your balls obviously eclipse mine. You are definitely twice the man I am and I can't wait to sniff your ball batter. Your balls are so huge I bet you cum twice as much as me and your cock is so much bigger I bet it is like a shotgun blast compared to my little dick just dribbling out the little cum my tiny balls make." I moved closer and placed my sock covered nose where the bottom of his shaft meets his balls and I inhaled through the sock.

"You fucking crotch sniffer. My big dick is going to blow. I am going to cum. I'm cumming. Arrrgghhh. Fuuuuckkk. Fuck yeah you little bitch, jerk it." David had both his hands on my head and I could feel his cock pulsing in my hand. "Take it you little bitch. Take my cum on your face." I could feel splats of cum hit my forehead and run down my closed eyelids. I could feel it blast me over and over again. I kept jerking him and his hips bucked. "You like me painting your face, you little bitch?" David was totally in the moment. He grabbed the sock and pulled it up off my head. He used one hand to grab a handful of my hair. His other smacked my hand away, grabbed his cock and stroked it a few more times shooting the last few jets of his ball juice onto my face.

The smell was ethereal. It was divine. His cum ran down my face and the scent was the greatest thing I had smelled ever. My whole body convulsed. My throbbing dick exploded for the 3rd time that day without me touching it. I screamed and blacked out.

"Hey. J, wake up." I heard and I was lying on my back with David holding the shoe to my face.He was wearing shorts again.

"Thank you, David." I said. I was aware I was smiling, my balls fully ached and my whole body lightly throbbed, kind of in pain, but the feeling itself was also pleasure. "I love you." I have no idea why I said that. My brain was just floating in dopamine or something. "I loved your cum." What the fuck. Stop talking. It was like I was in a haze.

"I could tell. Sorry about some of the stuff I said. I get really caught up sometimes and that was the first time I got off and didn't do it myself. It felt really good. Are you okay?"

"I am great, dude. Like, I feel better than I ever have. Did you wipe the cum off my face?" I couldn't feel it.

"Umm, yeah. Again, sorry about that. You might want to rinse your face off. Or take a shower. I know you have your special scentless soap. I could use it too so we can both get clean and you don't have to worry about my soap smell." He said. He did seem sorry or maybe a little embarrassed. Orgasming in front of someone, especially your best friend ever, left you feeling a bit vulnerable. I am sure he was feeling some kind of way.

"No, I mean, sorry to ask this, but could you not shower. I just..." I went red as he smiled.

"You don't want me to wash my ball sweat off. You want to be able to smell me all night. Don't you, you little crotch sniffer?" He asked, smiling and amused.

"Yes. And I, I am going to be completely honest. I can smell the remnants of your dried cum on my face and I don't want to wash it off. I want to keep it there to smell it. I know it is fucked up, but you don't understand how it makes me feel. I am not gay. Like, it just produces this insane physical reaction in me." I was telling him everything. I didn't feel like I had a choice. I was totally addicted to his smell.

"I wish I could know what it feels like." David replied.

"Obviously, I have never done heroin, but I don't think it has anything on this. Like, the idea that I have to take my prescription again makes me want to cry. I wish I could just live with a pair of your worn underwear over my head for the rest of my life." I laughed hoping to lighten the implications of what I just said..

"Maybe it is all about balance. Maybe only take half a pill and then you can still get the feeling, but it won't be so much that you black out. Then you can bury your face in my taint for hours you little crotch sniffer. Don't think that will come cheap though." He smiled back at me.

12