All Comments on 'Anything for a Sniff Ch. 02'

by AllthewayHolloway

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love where the new dynamic is headed. Power imbalances can be super hot. Please don't make them forget they are also best friends though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the sniffing and the intense reactions to David’s manly scents, but I really dislike the power shift in this chapter. The controlling head games, the ambush of putting his underwear over J’s face, the name calling and belittling, the sph and demeaning talk - all of this erodes their best friend dynamic and frankly makes David seem like a selfish, egotistical asshole. I wish they could each enjoy this new experience without the imbalance of power. I guess if that is the direction you’re going with this then I’ll just bail on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why not chapter two for Streamer???? You're gonna kill me with waiting! ,🙏😢😢😢😢😢

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was hoping your Sniff story will go toward more tender and friendly interactions between characters, but I can see you took different path, less to my taste. Pity.

I was also hoping for second chapter of the streamer story but if it would go along similar power imbalance I probably also bail on you.

It's gay male category not bdsm, people do not search that much of d/s here. More like sex smuts, or even with some romance elements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My sniffing story

My young gf visits me on weekend soon after her lunch with other girls & sneaks out to my clumsy nearby her hostel . Soon after her arrival my room is locked from outside by a boy whom I pay hqndsomely . Then we have our long wited long wet kisses , touching boobs , cock ,pussy . She loves looking at my cock , smelling it , sucking it & me eating ner hairy stinky cunt wwhile fingering her ass hole & pussy . She ums violently . Now she forces me to go oe 69 we both enjoy so much . I begin to fuck my sweet Reggee her legs over my shoulders for deepest penetrations sne loves it as sne squeezes her pusssy muscles . She goes crazy with shudders , jerks , shivers she cums cums then I pull my still stiff cock into her asshole me inhaling her smelly feet & shoot 0all my cum iloads in ner tight hole . We both enjoy because we have similar preferenes the strong sex smell & we gett it as she bets only 2 baths a week . Ciao !

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealistabout 1 year ago

Still waiting for chapter 3, can’t wait :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the underwear sniffing, the ball sweat, musky man scent and how it turns J on so much. Like the move to dominate a bit too. I have a long time jock or white brief sniffing fantasy while being lightly verbally dominated. It's about a guy pushing me to my knees and demanding I undo his jeans. He has been wearing his jock to the gym for the last couple of days and he last showered about 12 hours ago. He knows I harbour a desire to experience the scent of a masculine hairy mans musky crotch and he intends to direct me to enjoy his package because he wants to see me get hard and cum from his crotch smells that he has let build up in his jock and crotch for me. When I undo his zipper I can see the white bulge of the white jockstrap pushing towards the opening and I can immediately smell his musky crotch as the heat trapped in his pants is released as he pushes my face into his crotch. My mission is to lick and taste and inhale his musty jock and feel his warm member grow. When I undo his jeans I slowly pull them down and run my hand up his hairy legs as he pulls my face back to his warm crotch and encourages me..."yah there you go, this is what you have wanted for years, smell sweaty man scent" "Is this what you wish you could do years ago in the locker room with your friend?" "That's it smell my hairy balls, you want to lick them too?" "You want to sniff and smell my uncut cock, just like your buddy had?" "I've leaked a nice build up my precum for you thinking of feeding your sniffing fantasy at the gym today" "You want my hard manhood with it's scent trapped around my skin I got all ready for you?" "take my jockstrap off , I want you to put the pouch over your nose while I rub my sweaty dick on your cheeks" "Smell my foreskin, lick my sweaty balls". I'm inhaling deeply, feeling almost faint with lust. My cock is straining to get out of my pants. I quickly undo them, pull my uncut dick out, release my own sweaty balls and hook my underwear under my balls, I start to stroke my dick as all I can smell is this sexy, hairy man who is indulging my fantasy. I'm so hard, kneeling, smelling nothing but man musk, cum and a hint of piss from his pouch...I need to cum after dreaming of experiencing this homo erotic fantasy since my teens. Seeing my jockstrapped friend and wondering about smelling and sniffing and experiencing all of his scents after the workouts...now I'm picturing his uncut dick in the locker room as I'm on me knees in front of him, I moan loudly and unleash my load all over the hairy jockstrapped strange mans boots with the thought of my buddy in my head...wow, smell of cum, sweaty, balls permeate the room and his masculine voice now saying " oh yah fuck, you like that don't you"! "I bet you'll want more now that you finally got to try the scent of a man"! I really want to make this happen for real and hope to make it a reality one day soon, too bad it couldn't be with that buddy from years ago!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aric10 months ago

Very good, I love the aroma of the sweatty male anatime. you write so well, thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllthewayHolloway@AllthewayHolloway
Married dude who likes to write erotica sometimes. I grew up in an extremely rural area in the late 90s, early 00s. I farmed and played sports and 20 years later people are still shocked to learn I am gay. I think that has shaped some of my views on sexuality and what I find e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES