Anything for a Sniff Ch. 04

Story Info
Just how good does David taste?
1.8k words
4.87
5.4k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anything for a Sniff 4

"I never thought I'd say this sentence to my best friend in the whole world, but..." I was looking up to David's face. He was very good looking. I guess we were both good looking, but he was probably a bit more than most people. I was sitting on the floor and he was standing right in front of me in just small shorts with a jock strap underneath. I could smell him, perfectly.

"What do you want to say, lil bro?" David said smiling down at me, cockiness in his voice.

"Your balls smell so fucking good dude." I said laughing out loud.

David laughed with me, "that's not it though. You definitely want to ask me something too don't you?"

"For sure. I want to ask my big bro, with the good smelling balls, can I taste your balls?" I asked smiling up at him.

"I don't know lil buddy. You just gonna pass out as soon your tongue touches my sweaty balls? I worry about you buddy." David said.

"The meds are kicking in more every minute. Your balls may never taste better than they do right now. C'mon, be a good big bro, let your lil bro lick your balls." I moved up to my knees and placed my hands on David's thighs.

"Alright alright, I'll tell you what lil dude. I'll let you lick my balls for as long as you want, but then you gotta lick another part of me, that I'll choose, for an equal amount of time. Deal?" David said smiling.

"Thanks buddy. You're the best big bro. Do I, can I do it now?" I asked, kissing David's torso just above the waistband of his shorts..

"Pull 'em down."

I grabbed his shorts and strap together and pulled them down. His hard dick pointed straight up and I was bathing my nose in his scent. He hasn't showered for almost 2 days now and we've just had a run in summer heat. His crotch smelled so strongly.

David grabbed his cock and gave it a few strokes. "Lick 'em."

I bent forward a few inches and let my lips press against his ball bag where it met his dick. I figured he'd have me licking his dick as soon as I was done with his balls. I parted my lips and snaked my tongue out. I slid it around his left testicle feeling the soft skin but wiry hairs. The flavor was insane. I could pick up notes like a fine wine sommelier. It was the most intense version of David's essence I could imagine. I gave a few large licks, dragging the flat of my tongue over his whole scrotum. My hands glided up his legs and I grabbed his ass pulling my face into his balls.

"You like your big bro's sweaty balls?" David asked while placing a hand on my head.

"Mmpphh, so mmph good." I tried to tell him how delicious they are with a testicle in my mouth.

"You shouldn't talk with your mouth full, young man." David said with a smile. He had stopped working his dick. I figured he just didn't want to cum without making he lick it. "Can you fit BOFA?"

"Mmph, Bofa?"

"Yeah, can you fit BOFA deez nuts in your mouth?" David said, making himself laugh at his stupid joke. I was gently using my lips and tongue to savor all of David's ball flavor while trying to get both of his balls into my mouth. "Yeah, lil bro, work them nuts. Just let them steep in there. Make a nice ball stew in your mouth." He said laughing.

"Dude, your balls taste so good. Thank you so much. I think I've licked and sucked most of the flavor off them though." I smiled up at him. "I don't know if you timed it, but I'm ready to lick your dick now." I said.

"Dick? I didn't say anything about licking my dick." David was just smiling down at me. "I said you'd have to lick wherever I said."

"Yeah, but I figured that's what you'd want." I said placing little kisses on his balls.

"You were wrong. I want you to lie down on the floor, on your back." David said lightly petting my head. "Close your eyes. Stick out your tongue."

I thought he was being weird picking feet again, but maybe my bestie had a secret foot fetish. I followed his directions and waited, feeling a little silly.

"You know as my lil bro, you have to do all the things your big bro tells you, right? Plus, remember you agreed." It wasn't a question, it was definitely a statement. I heard him shuffling above me.

Obviously, I smelled him before he made contact. I opened my eyes, he had placed a foot on each side of my head and was facing towards my feet. The real kicker was David was squatting and actively lowering his ass to my face.

"Whoa, David, Dude I don't think I can do that. I don't know how I'd look you in the eyes ever again." I said putting my hands up to his butt. David stood back up and turned around. Now he was still standing with a foot by each side of my head but he was facing the other way and looking straight down into my eyes. He looked huge standing above me like this.

"No. 2 things. You agreed to a deal and you can't back out, that's bro code. Second, I love you dude - you said it yourself. I'm your big bro and you're my little bro. Sometimes little bros just do what they are told by their big bros because they love them and look up to them. You like looking up to me right?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm sorry I hesitated. You're the big bro and I love you and I want to do it." I replied, smiling up at him. Not sure why I was so turned on by this.

"Tell me exactly what you're going to do." He said turning back around.

"I'm going to lick my big brother's ass. I'm going to lick up and down your ass because I'm your little brother and I know it's going to taste amazing." I said staring up at his perfect sculpted hind quarters.

"Good boy." He said. David started squatting again and went much faster this time. He basically just sat on my face. It smelled so good. His butt was so musty, it was 100% umami. A rich, deep, musky, sweaty scent that sent me into senselessness. I involuntarily moaned into his ass.

Laughing, "I knew you'd like it. Now you're not just a crotch sniffer. You're a lil butt sniffer too. Go ahead, be my butt licker."

I kissed a few times around the top of his crack before sticking my tongue out. I licked the top few inches of David's butt crack. It was the best thing I've ever tasted in my life. I just couldn't understand how that made sense but it was delicious. My instinct took over and I just started licking. David was clearly jerking off. I was kissing and licking down his crack and my lips made contact with his asshole. "Ohh fuck" I moaned into his ass.

"Fuck yes." David replied.

"It's so good David. Thank you for letting me lick your ass." I said with my tongue darting around his hole. "David. Oh fuck David." I was moaning into his ass and the intense head buzz was returning. My hands were on his hips pulling his ass into my face while I greedily licked and sucked his ass. "I think I'm going to cum!"

"No. Don't cum dude" David said, standing abruptly. "It's awesome you could cum without touching yourself while eating my ass, but I want to, um, well, I was wondering if you would want your big bro to cum in your mouth. I'm wanting to know how it goes with your taste powers."

"You know, David, I know I can't really ever come back from what I'm about to say, but I don't think I love your smells and tastes so much just because the hyperosmia. I think it's so enhanced with you because I love you so much. I fucking adore you. I really really want you to cum in my mouth. Like, it isn't just for my weird senses - like, I actually want it." I said staring up at him. I was moving from lying on my back to kneeling again.

David was furiously stroking his cock smiling down at me. "Yeah, dude. It's such a turn on to be doing this with you because you are my best bro for my whole life. I have some kind of feelings for you too. I am not like, attracted to you, per se, but I love you as like my favorite person in the world. Also, I never jizzed in anyone's mouth before either, so that is hot."

I chuckled a bit at David. "You're stupid. Can I like, maybe just..." I said, running my hands up his legs and to his cock and balls. David understood and removed his hands. I lightly rubbed his balls with my left hand and used my right to start stroking him. "Is it too gay if I use my mouth a little?"

"Do it." David said, petting my head.

I kept stroking him and I tentatively placed my lips to the head of his dick. It felt so hot! The skin was so soft and hot. I pushed forward enveloping the head and the precum from his piss slit coated my tongue. It was an explosive flavor and I basically just screamed from my throat.

"So good lil bro. It's coming. I'm going to flood your mouth with brotein. Ohh, fuck yes, ohh, here it comes." David humped into my mouth and I felt the first blast of hot spunk.

It is impossible to describe the flavor to my mis-wired brain. It tasted like happiness or love. Like when people on drugs describe being able to see music or hear colors. I kept stroking him and I wasn't sucking his head, just holding it in my mouth while he ejaculated. I felt an overwhelming sense of togetherness, connection. I started cumming, once again without a single stroke. I was swallowing the cum of my best friend in the whole world, a guy I loved and adored. It just made sense. I had never thought I was gay once in my life, but here I was on my knees swallowing a dude.

We both stopped. I let David go and he held a hand out to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. He wrapped his arms around me, and I him as he kissed me. It was amazing. "You wanna jump in the shower with me? I'll let you wash me, lil bro."