Anything for a Sniff Ch. 03

Story Info
Aren't smell and taste connected?
3k words
4.73
5.7k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note: I would recommend going back and reading Parts 1 and 2 before continuing with this part. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy. I did soften the relationship direction a bit.

I had some cum still on my dick and balls, I wiped myself clean while David watched. "I'm completely exhausted, man." I said to David, pulling my last clean boxer briefs and athletic shorts on. He had once again sat in his computer gaming chair and I took a seat on the floor a few feet from him. "Can we get the futon mattress?"

David gave me a fairly blank look. "I don't know, man. My dad said we should stay in here until he gets back. I know you could make it, but I don't want to piss him off."

"Yeah, I forgot about that. I might just lie down here and take a nap." I said kicking my legs out in front of me.

"Whatever dude, I am going to play some Xbox. You don't want to play?" He asked.

"I don't think so. I'm just, like, completely exhausted." I grabbed my pillow I brought, set David's shoe next to the pillow, and laid back. Closed my eyes. I was out.

"Hey, wake up, J." It was David's voice. I blinked my eyes open and he was kneeling by my head, he was behind the shoe - I figured he was doing that very purposefully because I could see his dad standing a few feet away. Rattle, rattle as David shook an orange pharmacy prescription bottle above my face. "Normalcy in a bottle, buddy."

I sat up. "Mr. Krandlin, thank you so much! Again, sorry for everything. If I hadn't lost my prescription none of this would have happened." I rubbed my eyes. I could smell David's dad. I stared up at him. "I can smell soap on your hands. There is a faint smell of air freshener on you too, maybe from your car."

"Can you really?" He asked, his eyes narrowing.

"The soap on your hands is citrus scented. Your car air freshener is one of the clean scents like linen or something." I replied, not trying to be a smart ass, just trying to prove I didn't make any of this up.

"Hmm, interesting. Well, you seem better, no more shoe to the face." He snickered.

"I started focusing while we waited." I exchanged a glance with David. "I have gotten a little better at, um, controlling it kind of. I can focus better, but there aren't any terrible or strong scents in here that are competing with the shoe, so I can pick it up and make it the dominant smell."

"Well, sounds like I have a few scents on me that aren't helping. I'll get out of here. You know, just one pill tonight and then again tomorrow, and I guess everything is back to normal. David, you keep the cordless in here and keep your eyes on him until the pills kick back in." David's dad gave us both a smile and backed out of the room and shut the door.

"I guess our experiments are over. I thought it would be fun to keep not taking them and figuring out what smells work for you and which ones don't. I didn't think about life beyond my room. Like, my parents will expect you to get better and they will make you go to the hospital or something if you don't start getting back to normal." David sounded kind of sad.

"But what about finding a balance, like you said? What if I just take half or take one every other day. As long as it takes enough of the edge off for me to be in normal settings and I practice enough to hone in on good scents, I could still get a lot of the euphoria from the good scents. It is really too much pleasure now anyway, dulling the good with the bad may be better anyway." I had admitted to myself that this was a messed up situation, but I was addicted. I could not imagine not being able to not feel this again. I had to have it.

"Dude, I thought it was cool too, but this is, you know, messing with your health potentially. Plus, you know, what we did was kind of messed up. Like, I know we aren't gay or anything so it was whatever, but like, I'd be lying if I didn't feel some kind of way about what we did. I gave you a facial, man. I enjoyed it." David was sitting a few feet from me on the floor. I could smell him, like all of him. I was listening, but I wasn't really processing what he was saying. I was focused on smelling him. "Stop!" David yelled at me.

"I'm sorry." I snapped out of my scent fog and looked into his eyes.

"See what I mean. This isn't normal dude." I think you should just take the pills again, you know like normal." He said tossing me the bottle.

"No. I can't. I won't, If you don't want to help me find a good ratio I'll find someone else." I told David.

"Wow. Do you hear yourself?" David seemed truly upset. "You're like a drug addict."

"I cannot explain it, but I can't go back to having zero smell. We don't have to do all the things, just help me and we'll find other scents, not just your, I mean, you know, your - you." I was pleading.

"Well, go ahead and take one, a whole pill. They said it could take a few days of taking a whole pill each day for you to be fully medicated again. I think we should start by you taking a whole one and seeing where you are tomorrow. If more than 50% is blocked, then take a half a pill, if less, then maybe take 3/4 of a pill. If you are still only like 25% blocked, then maybe take another whole one and we can adjust the next day." David explained.

Tears came to my eyes, "So, you'll help me? You'll stick with me?"

"Best bros for life." David gave me a big grin. "You want one last go before that starts kicking in, crotch sniffer?"

"I'd love to, I just don't think I physically can handle it." I said taking a pill from the bottle. I got up, walked to the bathroom for a swallow of water, and I took the pill that I knew was the first step at taking away my super power. I returned to David's room to witness quite the scene.

"I thought I could help you sleep, or at least give you sweet dreams, bestie." David said with a big smile. He was wearing a t-shirt still, but otherwise naked and clearly rubbing his junk on my pillow. "This ought to hold you over, you little crotch sniffer." He pulled his shorts back on. "I'll go get the futon mattress and my bedclothes."

I couldn't help the smile that broke out across my face. As David walked to the door, I grabbed his arm, "Thank you for being so cool about all this."

"I get it. I'm a drug and you're an addict. I am not going to lie, there is a bit of a power dynamic I like about this." David kept his smile and continued on. I stood there thinking about that for a few seconds, dismissed it and fell to my knees by the pillow. I could already smell him, but I was in ecstasy when I dropped into my pillow face first.

"Take a break and help me." David said from the doorway. He was trying to drag the futon mattress in but it was flopping around and getting stuck on the door frame.

"Yes, sir!" I jumped up and quickly grabbed the mattress with him and helped finagle it through the doorway. We lifted it and positioned it on the frame. It smelled fine. Our plan had worked. David left and returned a few moments later with his bedclothes that had been hanging outside on his deck. They smelled fine to me too.

"Go ahead and make my bed." David said, sitting back in his gaming chair.

"Not even a please? Also, no." I said laughing.

"We both know you are going to do it because we both know you want to sniff me again."

"You're getting real aggro, remember calling me bitch a bunch?" I replied.

"I'm not going to lie, I did enjoy kind of, like, being in a more dominant position over you. You know we're closer than brothers. I legitimately love you, but over the years, sometimes, I have been jealous of you too. It just seems like a lot of times you are one second faster than me in cross country or you score one point higher than me on a test, or you are one freckle better looking than me. I don't know, sounds stupid, it was nice to feel like this time you had to acknowledge I was better than you at something." He said, this time making eye contact but looking away after he finished.

I got up, held my breath and took a few steps to him and wrapped my arms around him. He tentatively hugged me back at first, but then embraced me. I quietly said to him, "I think you are the greatest person of all time and I look up to you. In our brother scenario, you are definitely my big brother." We hugged for like a whole minute. Then I went to his bed and started making it for him. He started another round in Tekken and then I made up the futon and passed out with my face in the pillow he scented just for me.

I woke up and it was sunny again. It had to be super early, like close to 7:00 a.m. I realized I was literally starving. I hadn't eaten for over a whole day. I immediately noticed I no longer had super smell. My hyperosmia was back in check. It was not fully dead like before, I could still smell David's scent on my pillow, fairly strongly, but it did not completely create the physical feeling it had before. I was very curious just how much I was affected. I decided to experiment a little while trying to not wake David.

I stepped to his bed and looked at him lying there, sleeping. He looked very handsome and peaceful. I felt very grateful for him. I pulled his quilt to the side as softly as possible, he was sleeping in just boxer briefs, no shirt or socks. He looked to maybe be just very mildly aroused, just barely inflated. I put my face to his crotch, my nose just barely brushing the fabric containing his bulge. I inhaled, deeply. I felt it. My head went into a full buzz, my skin vibrated, my nervous system went into overdrive and none of it was so much it was painful. Is there a chance I am already at the perfect level? Maybe just one pill every other day.

David stirred. "Hey man. Sup?"

"I am like 100 times better. Almost perfect. Let's do a run and then eat. I'm starving." I said.

"It's so early." He muttered.

"I know, I'm starving. Also, we can get our run done before it gets crazy hot." I said.

"But, dude it's soooo early." He complained.

"Do it for me. I'll owe my big brother one." I said with a smirk. David smiled and agreed. He began to roll out of bed and I was already stripped and pulling on my jock strap. David and I ran every morning as part of our Cross Country Conditioning. We both only ever wore a jockstrap, very light runner's shorts, and then socks and shoes. In 5 minutes both of us were out the door and on the street.

It was a fairly uneventful run. I realized I still had a lot of super smell abilities but the bad ones were muted enough to not physically cause pain and the good ones were muted enough to not make me blackout while orgasming. I was purposefully trying to focus just on David's scent next to me. I realized it was very difficult, so I dropped a step behind him so I was in his wind. That was perfect. I was basically bathing my olfactory glands in David's scent. I know he realized what I was doing. We pushed the last 2 miles for a total of about 5.5 miles bringing us back to his house.

We stood in his kitchen getting water and he handed me a specialty meal replacement bar we both ate after runs. I took a bite and my knees buckled a bit. I had to catch myself by grabbing his kitchen island. He quickly snapped his head toward me, "what happened?" He had concern in his voice.

"It is the most amazing thing I have ever tasted. I never ate anything yesterday, I didn't realize I have super taste too. I guess it makes sense. The olfactory glands are connected to scent and taste. I just didn't know they were both out of whack." I was fighting the physical reaction in my body so I could continue eating. I was starving. I actually ate two of them, then a yogurt, then drank about a gallon of water; David and I just making small talk the whole time. He had a very 'hard-to-read' look; he was clearly thinking about something other than what he was talking about. He wrote a note to his parents that I was much better, we did a run and we ate, but I was still pretty sensitive, so we were going to spend most of the day in his room and to let us know if they wanted us.

We got back to his room and his whole face broke into a smile. He reached out to me and hugged me. Weird. "Umm, what's up, dude?" I asked him, hugging him back.

"Dude, where do you want to start, probably an area that is less potent?" I wasn't understanding what he was talking about and my face made that clear. "You aren't this dumb" he said to me. "Do you really love me?" He asked while taking a step back, staring into my eyes.

"Absolutely. Like my big brother and closest friend in the whole world." I replied.

"Close your eyes." He said softy. I did, I felt his hands on each side of my face. I could smell him strongly and was getting weak. Then I exploded. I felt his lips press against mine and his tongue in my mouth. The smell and taste of him overwhelmed me. I collapsed into him and he hugged me to him and kept kissing me for a few more seconds.

I steadied myself and opened my eyes. He was smiling, "See little bro, you don't just love my scent, you love how I taste. Now, where do you want to start? Maybe something that is fairly tame, like, maybe lick my nipples."

I tentatively bent forward and put my lips to his right nipple. I licked a bit and it was deliciously salty. I could taste him perfectly. I pushed him back toward his bed and he lay down on his back. I was on top, making out with his nipples. Going from one to the other. I was once again epically hard. And I could feel his hard cock against my torso.

"My feet are probably perfect. You loved smelling my shoes yesterday." David said, running his fingers through my hair. I raised off of him and knelt by the end of his bed. I removed his shoes and put his socked foot to my face and inhaled. It was heaven. I began to shake, I was still super sensitive, but able to maintain a little better. I pulled his socks off and began massaging his foot. David was rubbing his dick through his shorts.

I put his foot to my face and licked his sole from the heel to the top of his big toe. My tongue collecting the full flavor of his sweaty foot. I closed my lips around his big toe and sucked hard. David quietly gasped and put his hand into his pants. I almost lost it from how good his foot smelled and tasted. I sucked each toe of both feet and David pushed his shorts and strap down to better jerk off and the scent of his sweaty manhood hit me full blast while I licked between his toes.

I looked up at him, he looked down at me and our eyes met. We both knew exactly what we wanted. "Are we going too far little bro? You know what tasting more of me really means."

The situation, the taste of his toes, and the smell of his cock and balls all hit me and my defenses were down. I came hard. My dick started pumping cum into my jockstrap and I began to blackout. I didn't fully lose my faculties this time. I just went dizzy and everything was swirling and black but I didn't lose consciousness per se.

David pulled his shorts back up and flew off the bed to grab ahold of me. He held me while I finished orgasming. "Are you okay?" he asked when I stopped convulsing.

"I am so sorry, I lost focus. I thought I was pretty in control, but it was just a bit much at the end. I'm sorry." I said without opening my eyes.

"I hope it didn't hurt. We have all day to try again. I mean, if you want to." David said still holding me.

"I can't wait, big bro."

***There will be 2 more installments and I will get them out more quickly. Thanks for reading! I appreciate all the feedback.