All Comments on 'Anything For Family Pt. 01'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Well, it was a good done job.

But I am sensing a swap here...

Not good. I don't go for that style.

Just let Luke and Attie go to a counselor or therapist that deals in sex.

Problem solve. no swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lila will be Lukes whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’ve created a personality for Ian that I found increasingly easy to dislike. He seems to know how to stammer very well, and he shows an increasing proficiency to say the wrong thing at the worst time. And the center of his interpersonal intelligence seems to be located somewhere below the belt. I tried to imagine a useful development to the plot. The only thing that seems to be in store is that he’s being cleverly set up by his wife and friend to have a remedial affair to help him overcome his oblivious hang-ups with sex. “You understand, dear. It’s just to help them.” Whatever’s in store, I’m not looking forward to part 2. Your writing style is too wordy that is not made tolerable by exciting plot or characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty easy to see where this is going. his wife has been fucking Luke for a while, that's why he doesn't like fucking his own wife. All four will swap permanently. Maybe a 2 so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell is this? The main benefit f the outline format is that it allows you to skim the filler, but the substance so far seems insubstantial. I hope part 2 is more interesting and does NOT turn into some stupid swap story or one in which Lila uses her magic pussy to "fix" Luke's apparently limited libido.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What kind of a story will that be: She's going to fuck Luke and show him sex and he'll be allowed to fuck her sister for it. Unless she secretly fucks Luke and he keeps his hands off her sister then we have a cuckold game. No matter how you turn it around, it remains a stupid endeavor to make other people believe that "family does everything" also includes fucking! But the weirdos don't stop spinning their webs!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

That was about as worthwhile as drinking bleach to kill covid.

A MC that wasn't worth liking, and that didnt help this story at all.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I like the premise so far, l will follow this yarn and see where it goes. My guess they switch girls to see if they can switch up Luke and Atties relationship. I suspect this tale will end up in a blended family where each can sleep with the other spouse.

I hope not

Thus far 3/5

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Just saw the tag, couples swapping, that’s it for me.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lila soon to become (Luke) Laidher in next chapter ant Lil Sis gets her sisters man on the trade up…

Good story so so far a 4, if this ending happens as described will become a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise. Well-written

Please post next chapter quickly. In the future, consider posting 2 chapter stories as a singlepost.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The commentary way overpowered the dialogue. There's a good story here, but it needs some more thinning of the obscuring ground clutter and polishing. I'm not sure I really like Ian that much, either. Stay away from the 'powerful pussy fixes Luke's low libido' temptation. In this case, 'Anything for Family' needs to be taking Luke to a high-class brothel and hiring the guy a 'tutor'.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Yeah, yeah, yeah - warned us about swapping couples. You did a good job laying the foundation with your charcaters. Problem is you did too good of a job. The relationship development between Lila and her husband is monogamous and you inserted several refeences they view it that way. Someone like Luke who is so hung up on sexual activities is simply not going to want to share Attie either. It's clear Attie is a "reformed" (maybe) slut, so she won't have those reservations. as a result, it will hard to convince the reader these two couples will willingly swap. Early on I thought you'd go with he can't get her pregnant trope, but Lila and him haven't discussed kids, let alone her sister. Bottom line - you dug a hole. I hope you eveolve the story in a realistic way, consistent with the characters, but like others, I sense the wheel will come off in the mext chapter. 4* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As every commenter thinks u r setting up a swap here then I suggest you dont go down that road. Find another remedy. SURPRISE US......Points will tumble if u have them swapping

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worst I ever read to saying about nothing to much info no story line of mean . It's good to write stories but you dont have to define each person or thought. No one cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think your catching a lot of negative comments here when you clearly laid out in the beginning that was what your intentions were . You know the old adage ‘ you can please some of the people all of the time , all of the people some of the time , but not all of the people all of the time ‘ Doesn’t it make sense to completely read a story , or in this case all of a part of a story before you make comments about it ? How can someone read the tags then skip to the last page read it and then make a critical comment on the whole story , not even reading it entirely ? He probably goes from a kiss to tossing the used rubber in the wastebasket without enjoying the journey between !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very tedious verging on obnoxious writing style. Don't give a fuck about the brands of whiskey, the type of boats, the colors and size of the clothing, the seasoning on the god damned fucking asparagus(!), or how big Luke's dick is. You took 4-plus paragraphs just to tell us what two of the characters look like, then go into all this Amazon Cherokee Indian esoterica and it means fuck all to the plot. Or are you going to tell us that swapping squaws is an ancient American Indian marriage therapy?

And how and why is Luke going to become Mr. Donkey Dick Fuckmaster for the semi-attractive Lila when he can't get aroused by his yearning learning no limits younger hotter Sex Goddess wife? Oh, wait, Luke's really yearning for Ian!! Got it.

What these people need to swap is brains, with someone who has some. But fermented cactus piss will do that to you. At least its not like they'll be killing a lot of brain cells. Just plow on full speed ahead. Can't wait for you to describe Lila fucking Luke and Ian fucking Attie. I'm going to compare those encounters with what you've already written about Lila and Ian fucking, which supposedly generated a new galaxy. I hope you're having fun with it. Wish I could join you. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Going against the trend of others comments. There were parts that had my crying with laughter, your use of the English language to build an image is great. Look forward to the next installment.

Lovingcpl327Lovingcpl327over 2 years ago

Great story line, and we are from Georgia and can so relate to their surroundings

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved your side topics. Enjoyed reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is fucking horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should be titled 'Anything for a Cheap Thrill' 1☆ - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, short of Lila giving Luke personal lessons on sex, I don't see a bright future for him. Too many hang-ups. LP

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Thanks to the author for the clue in at the first allowing me to skip this shit.

Anon are you trying appears to be another lemming.

Davester37Davester37almost 2 years ago

I for one, really enjoy we’ll-described actual settings, and stories filled with details. Likewise, I like to read about well-developed, interesting characters. This bunch seem like very strange people, but I’m interested to see where this goes.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work. Don’t worry too much about anonymous comments complaining about things. Please yourself with your writing!

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars - so far - I am not optimistic about which way the rest of this story is going to go.

GabbyDHGabbyDHover 1 year ago

I am reminded why I seldom read reviews. If those wannabe authors have actually written anything, then please dump the anonymous tag and and step up for critiques of their work.

Otherwise request a refund for what you paid this author. I for one, appreciate the effort SirAuthor puts into his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why it is always a man that needs to be "fixed"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES