Anything For Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Two eighteen-year-old boys' quest to lose their virginities.
22.6k words
4.79
39.9k
118

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,112 Followers

This unrealistic fantasy is set in a much simpler time where people didn't walk around with cell phones plastered to their faces or spent hours perusing porn sites on their laptops. Where imagination ruled supreme. So dear readers, jump right in and let your imagination take you on a short ride. Hope you enjoy, and as always comments welcome, both good and bad.

"I double-dog dare ya," Kenny sneered.

I glanced at him, then back to the open door of the tiny shop located on the outskirts of town. The sign above the door read, Potions-Incantations-Fortunes, and was owned by an elderly black woman that was rumored to be a Voodoo Priestess. Of course no one ever believed that, but that didn't stop people from wondering, including myself. In our little backwater town rumors like that were always popping up.

"What's the matter, Marcus? Chicken!" Kenny taunted.

Shooting him an evil glare, I said "Fuck you!"

We had first ridden our bikes past the shop on our way to downtown to hang out in the town square, neither of us giving it much thought. We were on a mission to score with the opposite sex, and nothing was going to stand in our way, especially some out of the way curio shop that looked like it had seen better days. Of course both of us knew that what we were doing was an exercise in futility. We weren't jocks. We were just your average run of the mill eighteen-year-olds, fresh out of high school and looking to get laid. It didn't matter that we were both virgins.

Three hours later we called it a day. Hell, we hadn't even talked to a single girl that whole time. Just as we were getting ready for the ride home I brought up the idea of stopping at the voodoo lady's place and asking if she had some kind of potion, or whatever, that would make us irresistible to the ladies. At first he laughed it off, but the closer we got to where the shop was, the more the idea began to appeal to both of us. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Right? When I told Kenny I was desperate enough to try anything he promptly told me that I would have to be the one that went inside. I called him a coward and raced ahead for a spell.

Now, standing just yards away from the open doorway, it was I who felt cowardly. But I wasn't about to tell him that. I had my pride after all. So slowly I approached the door, my heart beating faster with each step I took. I looked back once, just to make sure Kenny hadn't turned tail and ran, then stepped through the threshold.

The shop was dimly lit, the overhead bulbs barely glowing at all. On one side of the room stood a counter, the top covered with jars that held what looked to me like roots and berries. Several rows of shelves seemed to hold the same things, but in various stages of decay. Stepping further into the shop I smelt jasmine, the fragrance seemed to come from nowhere, and everywhere at the same time. I found it rather soothing. The soothing feeling quickly evaporated into thin air when I rounded a corner and came face to face with the proprietor of the shop. I stopped dead in my tracks and just stared, praying that I wouldn't crap myself.

She was a frail looking woman, with a noticeable stoop to her back as she shuffled forward and stood a few feet in front of me. On her head she wore some sort of turban the same multi-color as her flowing dress. Her feet were bare. Her eyes locked onto mine and it appeared she was sniffing the air around us.

"What bring you to my shop child?" she asked, her voice raspy.

"Uh..." I stammered, words failing to come to me.

She stepped closer, took a good whiff of the air, then smiled.

"You are a virgin." It wasn't a question.

"Y-Yes," I managed to say.

"And you want something to make da ladies like you," she went on.

"How did you know that?" I meekly asked.

Her smile widened, then she cackled and replied, "Dat what all male virgins want."

Screwing up my courage, I asked, "Do you have something like that? Something that will make me more appealing to women?"

Her eyes seemed to survey me from top to bottom. I knew what she was seeing. A guy that stood about five-nine with a slim build, unruly brown hair and inquisitive blue eyes. Not really a ladies man.

"Maybe," she replied after taking all of me in.

"But do you have something that would work? Maybe a potion, or a spell, or something?" I knew she could hear the doubt in my voice.

"How appealing do ya wan be?" she asked, pursing her lips together as she studied me.

"I don't know," I replied, clearly not understanding what she meant.

"You wan to be likable, desirable... or perhaps irresistible?"

Irresistible? That sounded fantastic to my young mind.

"Irresistible sounds good," I told her.

"Hmm, that a tall order," she said, once more eying me up and down.

"But can you do it?" I asked, my enthusiasm on full display.

"Yes. But it come with a price," she told me.

"How much?" I asked, reaching in my pocket and pulling out what little money I had.

She cackled once more, placed a bony hand on my arm and said, "Not money child. What I wan from you is your seed."

"My seed?" What was she talking about? Did she want me to give her some corn seed, or perhaps some other vegetable seed?

The cackle she let out filled the room.

"Your sperm, boy. That the price. A small donation before you are defiled by any other," she replied.

Holy crap! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This had to be some sort of joke. But when I asked she told me in no uncertain terms, that if I wanted to be irresistible, then I would have to let her collect a sample of my sperm. It took all of thirty seconds to reach my bike and pedal off, leaving Kenny standing there dumbfounded. By the time he caught up to me I was almost a mile from the shop. When he asked what had happened I told him. The rest of the ride home was done in silence.

Dropping my bike in the front yard I went inside and almost collided with one of my older sisters. Her name was Kathy but we all called her Kat.

"Watch it dork!" she yelled, pushing me out of her way as she fled out the door.

Her name calling had no effect on me. Both her and my older sister, Ruth, had been calling me names for years now. I had my own names for them. Kit Kat and Baby Ruth, just like the candy bars. Of course I never voiced those names where they could hear them. That would've been suicidal on my part, because my perverted mind had picked those names on the assumption they'd both be sweet to eat. Kathy was nineteen and still lived at home, while Ruth, who was twenty-one, was married and lived two blocks over. Shutting the door behind my sister I headed toward the stairs hoping to avoid my mother. I didn't make it.

"Where have you been?" mom asked, coming out of the kitchen while drying her hands on a dish towel.

"At the square," I replied, still hoping to slip away to my room.

"You were supposed to mow the yard today," she sternly said.

Turning to face her I was once again struck by how lovely she was. At forty-two she was a striking woman. Shoulder length brunette hair highlighted her oval face, and her rich brown eyes showed an intelligence lurking behind them. She stood almost as tall as me and couldn't have weighed more than one-hundred and thirty pounds, a good portion of her weight centered on her chest. Her breasts were spectacular, or at least I thought they were. They were easily a D cup but having never seen them in real life I had to go by my imagination as to how fine they really were. Another thing that drew my attention were her long legs and flaring hips. Everything about mom was sweet as far as I was concerned. Even her name, Rose, elicited a fondness in my heart.

"I'll do it right now," I told her.

"You can't now, you'll wake your father," she reminded me.

My dad, Phil, was fifty-one, and was the night foreman at the railroad yard. He made good money, but we weren't considered rich by any means. This being Sunday he'd usually be up by now, but this weekend he was working overtime.

"Okay, I'll do it tomorrow, I promise," I said.

"I'll hold you to that," she replied, then slipped back into the kitchen.

As she walked away I watched her round ass swish from side to side, my cock stirring in my jeans. If she knew that her only son was perving on her she never let on. I'm sure she has caught me staring at her from time to time, but she probably figured, correctly I might add, that I was just a horny teenager. My sisters on the other hand have noticed my eyes roaming over their bodies and used that knowledge to their advantage. I spent more time doing their chores than I did my own. Once Ruth got married I thought life would become less hectic, but Kit Kat showed me the error in my thinking.

Once in my room I stretched out on the bed and tried to not think about the old lady at the shop. But her words kept coming back to me. She could make me irresistible to women and all I'd have to do was give her some of my spunk. I didn't know how she would collect it. Would I have to fuck her, or just jack off into a jar or something? Neither prospect appealed to me. What did appeal to me though was losing my virginity.

So two days later I found myself outside the shop nervously working up the courage to go inside. As I entered I felt a calm come over me, as if some force was taking control of my emotions. Slowly I made my way to the back of the shop where I once again came face to face with the owner. She glared at me for what felt like forever before her lips spread into a smile and she gestured me forward. It wasn't until I was closer that I saw she was holding something in her hands. It appeared to be some sort of doll made out of straw and her fingers were caressing it lovingly.

"So child, you have reached a decision I see," she said in her raspy voice.

"Yes," I told her hoping my own voice wouldn't crack.

"Very well," she said.

With one hand holding the doll she used the fingers on her other hand to gently rub the crotch of it. Immediately I felt my own crotch begin to warm. The more she rubbed the doll, the warmer my crotch grew. To my horror it wasn't long before my cock began to swell in my jeans. Her eyes lit up as she gazed upon the rapidly expanding bulge growing in my pants. Before I knew what was happening I'd reached down, undid my jeans and pushed both them and my boxers to my knees. My cock sprang out looking bigger than I have ever seen it. It pointed straight out toward the lady, the tip leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. I wanted desperately to grab my shaft and stroke myself into oblivion, but my arms no longer worked. I was frozen in place.

"Aw yes. That will do nicely," she said, her eyes glued to my throbbing cock.

Placing the doll onto a nearby shelf the old lady stepped up to me and reached out one hand to cup my balls. Electricity flowed through me at her touch. My cock lurched and spewed more pre-cum. This brought a wicked smile to her face. Slowly she sank to her knees and leaned forward, taking my entire length down her throat.

"Aaagggghhhhh!" I cried out as pleasure coursed through every part of me.

All the time she sucked on my dick she seemed to be humming some sort of chant. Her ministrations grew urgent and before I knew it I could feel my load begin to boil. My balls tightened and my cock got harder. Just when I didn't think I could stand the stimulation running rampant through me she pulled her mouth from my pulsating shaft and held it open just in front of the bloated head. I watched with utter fascination as wad after wad of my spunk shot directly into her open mouth. I couldn't believe how much jism I was shooting out. When the stream of cum pouring from my cock finally subsided I watched her as she stared into my eyes and swallowed every last bit. When she was done she smacked her lips and stood.

"You have upheld your part of the bargain, so I will uphold mine."

Hastily I pulled up my pants as she walked to the back of the shop and through a door I hadn't even noticed before. I was just snapping my jeans when she came back and held out a brownish vial. She handed it to me and told me to drink it all in one swallow. Bringing the vial up to my lips I tipped it back and felt a thick gooey substance flow across my tongue. The taste was awful, I almost spit it out but the look on her face told me that that would be a grave mistake. With one big gulp I swallowed the foul-tasting mixture, praying that she hadn't just poisoned me.

"Good," she commented, taking the vial from my shaking hand and placing it next to the straw doll on the shelf.

"So now I'll be irresistible to women?" I anxiously asked.

"You will get all da pussy your heart desires," she cackled.

Two hours later I hadn't scored even a smile from any of the girls at the square. Feeling dejected I rode home and ran up to my room to sulk. I wanted to be mad at the old lady but couldn't. Hell it hadn't cost me anything after all, and I'd gotten my very first blowjob out of the deal. So instead of sitting in my room feeling sorry for myself I decided to go downstairs and hang out with mom. If nothing else I could rack up some visuals for a later spank session. Watching mom putter around always sparked a few fantasies in my perverted brain. With that thought in mind I headed downstairs.

I didn't make it past Kat's door, however. When I walked by her door it was standing wide open and she was just slipping out of her shirt. She had her back to me, so I stood there and watched as she pulled the shirt up over her head then tossed it on her bed. I could tell by the lack of a bra strap that her tits were exposed. Having never seen them before I didn't want to let this opportunity slip by, even if it meant she'd probably rat me off to mom. I could live with that. I'd just say it was an accident and blame her for leaving her door open in the first place. I needn't have worried about that, because as she slowly turned around she gave me a look as if she knew I was there all along.

Talk about boner-inducing tits, Kat definitely had them. They stood high, firm, and creamy white on her chest, and the pink nipples stood out proud as they pointed in my direction. My jaw sagged as I stared, totally confused as to why my sister wasn't pounding me into the carpet. My cock started to swell as she slowly walked to the door, slid one hand over her left tit and squeezed it just before she gently closed the door in my face. I knew what I'd be doing later. I'd be whacking my meat while visualizing her breast jiggling while she walked. Shit, I didn't even make it till later, I turned and headed back to my room.

The rest of the evening grew even weirder as we all sat down for dinner. I half expected my sister to shoot daggers in my direction, but that didn't happen. What did happen was she would occasionally look at me and flash a small smile, as if we had some secret that was just between us. But that wasn't the strangest thing that happened. Ruth had joined us for dinner, since her husband was out of town, and she was sitting right next to me. Throughout the meal I noticed her lean my way and inhale deeply on several occasions. Mom and dad didn't seem to see any of this as we ate. While helping clear the table Ruth sidled up next to me, took a deep breath then sighed.

"You wearing some new cologne, Marcus?" she asked.

"No," I responded.

"Well, you smell good anyway," she said, taking another whiff before helping mom load the dishwasher.

Baffled by my sisters actions I retired to my room instead of staying to watch television with everyone else. I was lying on my bed when there was a knock on my door. Before I could say come in it opened and in stepped Ruth.

"You have any plans for tomorrow?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"Not really, why?" I replied.

"I was hoping you could come over and help me move some furniture around. When we finish you could use the pool," she answered.

"Can I see if Kenny can help too?"

"Eh, I'd rather just you came over. We could spend some brother sister time together," she said, giving me another sweet smile.

I don't know who she thought she was fooling; we hadn't spent time together since she got married. But I agreed to come over anyway. She told me to be there around ten, pursed her lips and blew me a kiss, then left. Needless to say my dreams that night were filled with images of her in her bikini. At least the one my imagination conjured up for her to wear.

Now I'm not hung like a horse. The last time I measured my dick it was a healthy six inches. However, when I woke up my morning wood felt different. Throwing the covers off I glanced down and almost fainted. My cock was standing up and it must have been eight inches or more. It was also a lot thicker than before. Wrapping my hand around it, just to make sure I wasn't still dreaming, I discovered that it had indeed grown bigger. The first thing to pop into my head was the old lady. Was this what she had in mind when she said I'd be irresistible? My hand stroked the beast in its palm as the smile on my face grew wider and wider.

Resisting the temptation to beat off I rose and went into the bathroom. It was a struggle to get the head of my cock to point down to the bowl while I emptied my bladder, but once that was accomplished I hopped into the shower. As I was drying off I happened to look in the mirror and noticed something else strange. Surrounding my head there appeared to be some sort of aura, a light purple in color. Shaking my head to dispel the image I glanced back into the mirror, but the aura remained. A spark of fear had me dressed in no time and heading downstairs. I had to know if anyone else could see the purple haze around my head. I found mom in the kitchen fixing herself a cup of coffee dressed in a t-shirt and pants. My first thought as my eyes rolled over her ass was, 'Damn, that woman can sure fill a pair of jeans!'

"Mom, do I look different to you?" It was a stupid question, but I had to know.

Mom glanced over her shoulder at me, smiled, and asked, "Different how?"

"I don't know, just different," I replied.

"Well let me see," she said.

I watched as she turned around, her cup in both hands, then leaned against the counter. I immediately noticed the absence of a bra; her headlights were on bright. I also noticed how her eyes seemed to linger a bit too long on my crotch as she surveyed me from top to bottom.

"Nope, no difference," she stated, her eyes once more drifting to my crotch.

"Okay, thanks," I told her before turning to leave.

"Wait, I've got it," she chuckled.

Turning back to her I asked, "What?"

Placing her cup down she stepped up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me in tight.

"I just realized, you've gotten even more handsome than you were yesterday," she answered with a laugh.

"Aw, Mom!" I said, a little unnerved at how my cock was reacting to having her breasts mashed against my chest.

After a few more seconds of pressing against me she pecked me on the cheek and went back to get her coffee. I took that as my cue to get out of there before she noticed the bulge in my pants had grown. The bike ride over to Ruth's only took a couple of minutes, making me earlier than I had hoped. My thoughts on being too early changed though when Ruth answered her door. If I thought Kat's boobs were boner inducing, then what Ruth was wearing was heart attack inducing. I almost creamed in my jeans as I openly eyed her up. Her bottle-blonde hair was tousled, as if she'd just gotten out of bed, and the sheer white nightie she had on left absolutely nothing to the imagination. I could clearly see her pinkish nipples, and further down the landing strip of brown pubic hair showed her true hair color. I gulped.

"Sorry, I overslept," she said, as if that excused her from opening the door dressed the way she was.

blaster666
blaster666
4,112 Followers