Anything For Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeah!" Kat moaned, her eyes closed, her face a study in concentration.

Releasing my hold on her tits I pulled her upper body down on me, then lifted my knees and planted my feet on the bed for leverage. Next I reached down and cupped her ass in my hands while simultaneously shoving my cock up into her steaming hot cunt.

"Oh God! Yes! Fuck me Marcus!" she moaned before latching her lips onto the side of my neck.

Each upward thrust of my cock sent waves of pleasure pouring through me. My fingers gripped her ass cheeks tightly as I plowed up into her silken tunnel. Soon I was like a man possessed, hammering my cock into her forbidden hole as fast as I could. My bed creaked from the force of my thrusts and for a second or two I worried that it would collapse. But that didn't stop my relentless pounding of my sister's sodden pussy. Faster and faster I drove into her. Just when I felt I was running out of steam she lifted her upper body and drove herself down on my invading meat like a mad woman. Her tits bounced up and down on her chest each time she slammed her ass onto my aching balls. I tried to grab her tits, but she was moving too erratically for me to get a hold on them. Resigning myself to just riding out the frenzy of her fucking I placed my hands on her hips and relished the tsunami of immense pleasure coursing through every nerve fiber of my being.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

"Me too!" she cried out.

She gave one final downward drive, and I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her entire body stiffened, her cunt clamped around my shaft, then as suddenly as it started she fell forward until her tits mashed against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, pumped once, then again and felt my cum shoot out and up into her. After my cock stopped spurting I went limp, my arms still wrapped around her in a tinder embrace. For a few minutes we lay like that, my cock twitching each time her cunt convulsed, milking the remaining dregs of cum from my balls.

"Wow, I'm going to be walking bow-legged for a week," she chuckled when she finally caught her breath.

"Let's hope not, because if it's all the same to you, I'd like to do this again," I laughed.

"Mmm, sounds good to me," she weakly replied.

When Kat finally climbed off me my crotch was a sodden mess of our fluids. I didn't care, I was thoroughly relaxed, and nothing was going to bother me. Or that's what I thought until I watched her slip out the open door and disappear. Vaguely I remembered her shutting my door when she had first come in, but now it was standing wide open. Had mom come upstairs after all?

Sleep eluded me for hours. I lay in bed staring off into space, my mind a jumbled mess of conflicting thoughts. On one hand I had truly loved fucking my sisters, and most definitely would do it again if the chance presented itself. But if what Kat had said was true, and mom wanted to fuck me too, then I'd have a problem. As much as I would love to get mom in bed, it just wouldn't be right, I couldn't picture going behind dad's back like that. Another thing that was nagging at me was why all this was happening in the first place. Did the old lady at the shop know that her potion would cause my sisters and mother to crave sex with me? The only way I was going to find that out was to go and ask her, which was a scary proposition at best. That old lady creeped the shit out of me.

When I threw the covers off me the next morning my nostrils were immediately flooded with the overpowering smell of sex. It hung in the air like a fog. Glancing down I noticed my pubic hair was stiff and matted and I was in dire need of a shower. Once that was done I gazed into the mirror above the bathroom sink and noticed that the aura about my head had changed again. It was more of a reddish-gold color now, as if the purple tint was being phased out. I didn't give it much thought though as I returned to my room and got dressed. Before heading downstairs I splashed a little Aqua Velva around in hopes of masking the lingering scent of sex.

Little did I know how much my thoughts about fucking mom were going to change in the next few minutes as I descended the stairs and headed toward the kitchen. As I approached the kitchen doorway I heard dad's voice, and he didn't sound pleased. I stayed back out of sight and listened.

"We've had this conversation before, Rose," he said testily.

Mom seemed just as tense as she replied, "I know Phil, but you promised to talk to the doctor about it."

"I don't know why you keep harping on this, it's my problem not yours," dad shot back.

"Phil, we haven't had sex in well over a year, so I'm pretty sure it makes it my problem too!" mom snapped.

"That's all you think about, Rose. Sex, sex, sex," dad grumbled.

"Damn-it Phil, I have needs, and there are medicines that are supposed to work wonders for erectile dysfunction. All I'm asking you to do is talk to our doctor about them, is that too much to ask?" Mom had lowered her voice, but I could hear the strain in it.

"I'll get around to it," dad said with the tone that usually meant he was done talking.

Not wanting them to know I'd overheard their conversation I retreated back up the stairs and waited until I heard dad come up and go into their bedroom. Quietly I slipped out of my room and silently made my way back to the kitchen. As I entered I saw mom standing by the sink staring blankly out the kitchen window wearing only a white t-shirt that stopped just short of covering her blue bikini panties. Instantly my cock swelled as I gazed at her full, round buns. It was at that very moment that I knew I was going to give her what dad couldn't. But how? I sure as hell couldn't do it with dad home, and at night Kat would be here too. I would just have to figure out a way to get mom alone. For now I'd just play it by ear and see what came up.

"Morning Mom," I said as I started toward her.

She damn near jumped out of her skin. Spinning around, she exclaimed, "Sweet bejeezus, Marcus, you scared the shit out of me!"

I stopped in my tracks at her outburst and took a good hard look at her. Her hair was disarrayed and the shirt she had on didn't hide the twin brown areolas hiding under it. Further down I noticed how her hips flared out and how prominent her mound was, the sight pumping more blood into my already stiff cock.

"Why are you up so early?" she kind of stammered, her eyes clearly locked onto my bulge.

"Couldn't sleep," I offered as an explanation.

"You'll have to excuse the way I'm dressed; I didn't expect anyone to be awake yet," she said, making a feeble attempt to cover her breasts as she walked by me.

Before I could come up with a witty reply she was out the door. I had noticed how her nostrils had flared when she walked by me though, making me think that Kat had been telling the truth after all.

I was almost finished with my bowl of cereal when Kat walked in looking like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet. Her brunette hair was tousled, and it looked as if she just threw on the first thing she could grab. In this case a worn-out tank top that sagged near the armpits allowing a good portion of side boob to be on display. The tiny, short shorts she had on did nothing to hide her cheeks either. I watched them jiggle nicely as she made her way to the coffee pot to fix a cup. When she turned I caught another glimpse of side boob, and a hint of pink nipple. She shot me a slight smile when she saw me looking, then pulled out the chair next to me and sat down.

"Morning Sis," I said, my eyes locked onto the stiff nipples pushing against the front of her shirt.

She held up her hand as if to say, not now, then shakily lifted her cup to her pouty lips. Kat wasn't one of those people that could just spring from bed and begin their day. She needed time to wake up first, so I gave it to her. Finished with my cereal I took the bowl to the sink then rejoined her at the table.

"Morning, dork," she said when I sat down.

"So how do you feel today?" I asked, ignoring her name calling.

"I feel bow-legged," she replied gruffly, but shot me a genuine smile none the less.

With a chuckle I asked, "Is that a bad thing?"

That made her laugh. Reaching under the table she rested her hand on my crotch and said, "Not at all, as long as I can get some more of what made me feel this way in the first place."

"I think that can be arranged," I told her, running the back of my fingers across her left nipple.

Giggling, she said, "You better stop that if you don't want to get raped right on the kitchen floor."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop for now, but only because I have a problem I need to sort out," I told her.

"Oh, what kind of problem?" she asked.

I was a little hesitant to confide in her.

Seeing my hesitation, she said, "Tell me what the problem is, maybe I can help."

Throwing caution to the wind, and praying she didn't get jealous or something, I decided to let her in on my plans for mom. She didn't even bat an eye when I told her about the conversation that I'd overheard earlier. She did raise her eyebrows though when I confessed my desires to help mom relieve her sexual frustrations but couldn't figure out a way to get mom alone. After I finished talking she got up, told me to wait here, and went into the front room. I heard her dial the phone and could just make out her talking to someone in a hushed tone as I waited anxiously for her to return. When she did return she had a smug look on her face.

"Problem solved," she said with an air of triumph.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked.

She took a sip from her cup, placed it gently on the table, then answered, "Ruth."

I was just about to object to her bringing our sister into this but didn't get the chance. Kat sat there and explained that her and Ruth would be more than happy to help, but there was a catch. If they were going to help get mom alone so I could bone her, Kat's words, not mine, then I would have to do something for them first. When I asked what it was she didn't say, all she told me was that I would have to go over to Ruth's this afternoon to find out. I was pretty sure what those two had in mind but seeing no other way to achieve my goal I agreed. Besides, if what they wanted was what I thought it was, then I was all in. I left Kat sitting there looking like the cat that ate the canary and took off on my bike.

The closer I got to the old lady's shop the more nervous I grew. I really wasn't sure what I was expecting her to tell me, if anything. When I got there the place looked closed, although there were no signs saying so. With my heart thumping in my chest I went up to the door and tried the knob. It turned in my hand with a screech and I stepped inside, the smell of jasmine strong in the stale air. Just like before the place looked empty except for all the jars and canisters that lined the shelves. Unlike before, when I rounded the last shelf and came face to face with the owner, I was met by a much younger looking woman. This one wore the same kind of clothes, all bright and colorful, only she wasn't frail and stooped over like the last one. This one couldn't have been much older than my mother. Her eyes were bright and alive with vitality, and her ebony complexions was smooth, flawless, wrinkle-free. I froze in my tracks and stared.

She cocked her head to the side, gave me a wide-eyed stare, then smiled when she recalled where she had seen me before. Before I could say anything she stepped closer, took a big whiff of air, then stepped back.

"Well child, I see you no virgin anymore," she said, her voice and accent the same as the old lady's.

"W-Who are you? Where's the old lady?" I managed to ask.

Instead of answering she smiled and ran her hands up and down her body as if indicating that she was the old lady.

"That's impossible! How?" I croaked.

"Virgin seed child. It revitalizes me," came her astonishing answer.

"Holy crap," slipped from my tongue before I could stop it.

"Wah you wan this time child? Did you not get enough pussy?" she laughed.

Stiffening my spine I replied, "That's what I wanted to ask you about."

She listened patiently while I explained that the only women wanting to have sex with me were my family members. When I asked her why that was she just cackled before answering.

"Because da heart wants what da heart wants."

"So you're saying that my heart wants to have sex with my sisters and mother?" I replied.

"Exactly," she said.

"Well can I change that?" I'm sure she thought I was stupid for asking by the way she looked at me.

"Wah is done cannot be undone. You must give in to your destiny," she answered with a ring of finality.

"So I'm never going to be irresistible to other women besides my family?"

"In due time child, but first you must fulfill what is in your heart." With that she turned as if to cut off anymore conversation.

Just as I turned to leave she spoke, "Your friend was here." She'd said it so softly I wasn't even sure she'd spoken at all. When I looked back she was gone.

I could see Kat's car next to Ruth's as I rode up to the house a little after noon. I was kind of disappointed when Ruth answered my knock dressed in jeans and a tight-fitting pink tank top. I had been hoping for a repeat of how she had been dressed the other day. I guess I'd just have to settle for looking at the twin points that her nipples were creating as they poked through the thin fabric. She had me follow her into the living room where I saw Kat sitting on the couch looking a little perturbed.

"We were beginning to think you weren't going to show up ," Kat remarked testily.

"Sorry, I had something I had to do first," I told her, taking a seat in one of the chairs in the room.

I'd deliberately sat there because it faced the couch and Kat was wearing a rather short denim skirt that I was sure I'd be able to see up. My thoughts about that were proven right when Kat settled back with her legs slightly spread. My cock hardened and I wanted to say, "Why you naughty girl, not wearing panties in front of your brother," but I didn't. I just sat back and enjoyed the view.

Ruth sat next to Kat and gazed over at me, then said, "So you heard about Dad's problem."

"Yeah," I replied, furrowing my eyebrows as I looked at them. For some reason I had a sneaking feeling that they had known about it long before today.

"And you're willing to help Mom any way you can?" Ruth asked, leaning forward and placing her elbows on her knees.

"Of course," I answered, leaning back in the chair for a better look up Kat's skirt.

"Quit looking at Kat's cunt and pay attention," Ruth admonished me.

"Sorry," I said, turning my attention back to the problem at hand.

Kat leaned forward and asked, "You know how sometimes we tell Mom that we're going to kidnap her for a spa day?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well the truth of the matter is," Ruth started but Kat interrupted.

"The truth is we don't take her to a spa or anything. What we do is come over here and help her relieve her tensions."

"Whoa, wait a minute! Are you saying that you two bring Mom here and fuck her?" I asked rather loudly.

"Not exactly," Ruth replied.

"Then what, exactly?" I asked, changing position until I was sitting like Ruth was.

They exchanged glances, then Ruth continued, "We usually start out by giving her a nice massage out on the patio, then we come in here and masturbate until we all get off."

"All three of you?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Of course all three of us," Kat replied.

"Do you guys do anything else?" my curiosity was running at an all-time high.

They gave each other that same look as before, making me believe there was more, but they weren't sure if they wanted to share it or not.

"Look, if this is going to work, then I need to know everything," I told them.

"Fine," began Ruth. "There might've been some toys involved, and Kat ate her out once."

"Wow!" I shouted, then sat back and pictured my sister licking mom's snatch.

I must have zoned out, because the next thing I heard was Kat shouting, "Earth to Marcus!"

Blinking, I looked over at them and said, "Yeah, yeah, I'm here."

"So here's what our plan is," Ruth stated.

I sat still and listened to what they had come up with. It was simple enough; they'd bring mom over here just like they'd done before, only this time I would be here hiding until things got started. Once mom was all worked up I'd make an appearance and slip the meat to her. Easy peazy! Of course that all depended upon mom wanting my cock shoved up her cunt, something both of them assured me mom would want to happen by the time they were through with her.

"I have two, no, three questions," I said once they finished speaking.

"Okay, ask away," Kat said, once more leaning back and spreading her legs enough for me to see up her skirt.

"First off, what about Dad? Secondly, when is this supposed to happen? And lastly, how long have you two been doing this with Mom?" I asked, my eyes occasionally stealing glances at Kat's hairless pussy.

"Dad won't be a problem, at least he hasn't been in the past," Ruth answered the first question.

Kat continued by answering the second question, "We were thinking Sunday would be a good day."

"And to answer your last question, we've been helping Mom for about nine months or so," Ruth confided.

"Damn, you guys could've let me know what was going on," I remarked.

"We would have, if we had known how big your cock was," Ruth said, drawing a chuckle from Kat.

"Couldn't we do it sooner? Sunday is like two days away," I told them.

"What's the matter little brother, can't wait to stick your cock into Mom's pussy?" Ruth asked with a snicker.

"It's not that, I just hate waiting, my balls will be blue by then," I said, rubbing my crotch for emphases.

"Oh don't worry about that, sis and I will be more than happy to help make sure that doesn't happen," Kat remarked, then turned and looked at Ruth.

It was like some kind of signal passed between them, because both stood up and started to undress. I sat back and enjoyed the show while my cock expanded down my trouser leg. Kat was the first to strip, revealing her supple body to my hungry eyes. Once Ruth was naked I took a moment to compare the two. They were almost clones of each other, only Kat's tits were a bit bigger, but Ruth's had larger nipples. Down below they were identical except for the small strip of hair covering Ruth's mound. Both sat back down, and Kat scooted forward until her ass was on the edge of the couch. When she spread her legs I stood up and stripped, my cock springing out and pointing at them, pre-cum dripping from the swollen head.

"Fuck, it looks even bigger than it did last night," Kat moaned, slipping a hand between her legs and running a fingertip through her slit.

Ruth didn't say anything, all she did was stare wide-eyed, her tongue coming out to lick her bottom lip every few seconds.

Since Kat was already positioned I stepped between her legs and sank down to my knees. This put the head of my cock in perfect alignment with the wet opening to her pussy. Scooting closer I ran the bulbous knob through her slit, coating it with a generous amount of her leaking fluids, then without warning I slammed my hips forward sinking balls deep into her.

"Aaaeeeeeeiiiiiiiii!" she screamed as I bottomed out.

"Fuck me!" Ruth squealed as she watched her sister's pussy stretch around my throbbing shaft.

I pulled back until just the head was in, then gently this time, I slid all the way back in. I repeated this several times before reaching up with one hand and cupping Kat's right tit. Not wanting to leave Ruth out I reached over with my other hand and squeezed her left tit. Both girls moaned, then Ruth did something that surprised the hell out of me. She leaned forward, took my head in her hands, then brought her lips down onto mine. At first the kiss was gentle, but when I tweaked her nipple she shoved her tongue in my mouth and started to kiss me with a fiery passion. As the kiss lingered on I began to pump into Kat's cunt with more vigor. Soon I was ramming into her hard enough that she wrapped her legs around my waist and began to return my thrusts.