Anything For Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,058 Followers

"Mmmmmm!" mom squealed when Ruth slipped a finger into her slit.

"Let it go, Mom," Kat encouraged as Ruth slipped another finger into mom's pussy.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum," mom groaned, tossing her head back and gritting her teeth.

Ruth pulled her fingers from mom's cunt and said, "Let's sit you down, then we'll give you your surprise."

The girls guided mom until they could lower her down on the couch, her ass at the edge. I noticed that they had spread out one of the large towels on the couch seat, and the other one was laid out on the floor a few feet away. I couldn't help but stroke my cock when they grabbed a knee each and spread mom's legs apart. Through the hair lining her slit I could see mom's outer lips were puffy, and her inner lips glistened with her juices. At the top of her slit I could just make out her engorged clit peeking from its protective hood. Kat knelt between mom's spread legs and ran her tongue the length of her slit.

"Ugghhhh yeah! It's been a while since you ate me," mom cried out, her hips already bucking up to meet Kat's tongue.

"This is all for you Mom," Ruth said, then motioned for me to come over and take Kat's place.

On shaky legs I stepped silently over and knelt down next to Kat, careful not to touch mom yet. Kat slipped back and moved out of the way allowing me to replace her between mom's thighs. I could smell her arousal as I leaned in and ran a tentative lick through her gash. Mom's juices coated my tongue with each new pass, filling me with delight at the taste of her.

"Oh God! Oh God...so good," she moaned each time the tip of my tongue grazed her stiffened clit.

When I concentrated on her clit, sucking it in and bathing it delicately with the flat of my tongue her hip motions increased. She was pushing her pussy against my mouth when I reached up and cupped her breasts. Grabbing my hand she brought it up to her mouth and began to kiss it. Suddenly her hips stopped moving and her moans died, causing me to look up at her face. Her mouth was open, and her nostrils were flaring wildly.

"Wait...I know that smell," she cried out, reaching up with her free hand and yanking the blindfold off before anyone could stop her.

Her eyes widened in shock when she looked between her legs and saw me, my tongue still buried between her cunt lips.

"What the...Marcus?" mom whimpered, unable to believe what she was seeing.

"Surprise!" shouted Kat and Ruth.

Mom glanced at Kat on her left, then at Ruth on her right, then turned her eyes back to me. I rose up and scooted in, the tip of my cock making contact with her sopping wet outer lips. Mom was obviously in shock seeing me between her legs, but when her eyes travelled lower and saw my cock her eyes got even bigger.

"Oh! My! God! That thing is huge!" she cried, a subtle shiver running through her body.

"Just wait till it's inside you, Mom," Kat whispered, then leaned in and cupped mom's tit.

"We promise, you've never felt anything like it," Ruth added, cupping mom's other tit.

"T-This is so wrong," mom stuttered.

"It's what you need," the girls said in unison.

"But..." mom started to protest, until I pushed my hips forward and sank the head of my cock into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she growled, her hips starting to undulate.

"More Marcus, give her more," Kat encouraged.

Grabbing mom's thighs I pulled her toward me until her ass was almost off the couch, then pushed another four inches of rock-hard cock into her steaming cunt. Mom's eyes rolled back into her head as she grunted, "So big!"

Where Kat and Ruth's cunts had been almost too tight, mom's seemed to blossom open and accept the thickness of my throbbing meat as if we were made for each other. Her walls caressed my shaft sensuously, sending bursts of pleasure coursing through my cock. Glancing down I watched as I pulled back, marveling at how her inner lips slid along the shaft as if trying to suck it back in. Pushing forward I watched as my cock slid back in between her furry lips, then watched again as her lips hugged me tight when I pulled back out. Mom's juices clung to my cock, glistening in the light streaming in from outside. With only a little more than half my cock in her I took her thighs and placed them up against my chest. Once I had her ankles up near my ears I rocked my hips forward and pushed the rest of my cock deep into her already convulsing cunt.

"Aaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!" mom screamed, opening her eyes and staring wild-eyed at me.

Gently sliding in and out I threw my head back, closed my eyes, and allowed the delicious sensations of mom's pussy milking my cock to run rampant in my body. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed throughout every nerve fiber of my being. When I opened my eyes I saw both girls had slid down and were now sucking mom's nipples, mom's hands holding their heads in place. For some reason this caused my cock to get harder.

"I love you, Mom," I whispered, tightening my grip on her hips.

"Oh yes, faster baby. Give it all to mamma," mom cooed, her hips bucking up to meet my thrusts.

Pulling all the way back I slammed forward, the power of my thrust causing the girls to lose their lip-lock on mom's tits. They sat back up and watched as my cock sawed in and out of our mother's pussy. Faster and faster I plowed into her, my balls slapping obscenely off her upturned ass.

"I'm cummmiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg!" mom wailed, her inner muscles clamping forcefully around my pistoning cock.

"Get it Mom, let it out!" Ruth exclaimed, tweaking mom's nipple.

"Oh God! So good! So Good!" mom cried out each time the head of my cock touched her inner most depths.

"Of fuck...I'm gonna cum!" I loudly moaned.

"On her tits!" Kat hissed; her eyes glued to my thrusting cock.

Reacting to Kat's demand, just as I felt my cum boiling over I pulled my cock from mom's dripping pussy and pointed it toward her tits. The first blast, always the most powerful, shot out and hit mom square on the chin. The next one landed right between the globes of her breasts, while the remaining shots left a trail down her torso and across her quivering belly, with the final drops landing in her pubic hair. Drained I sat back on my haunches and watched as Kat attacked my spooge like a starving cat going after spilt milk. While she was lapping up my sperm Ruth got up and raced to the bedroom, returning quickly with the double-headed toy clutched tightly in her hand. I was stunned and excited by what I witnessed next.

Ruth slid in behind Kat's raised ass and began to lick her cunt. Kat wailed in delight but continued slurping up my sperm until it was all gone. As soon as Kat was through lapping up my sperm Ruth pulled her from the couch and led her over to where they had lain out the over-sized towel.

"Come on my little cum queen, time to fuck," Ruth barked, stretching out on the floor with her legs spread.

Kat yanked the toy from Ruth's hand, crawled between her thighs and skillfully inserted the head on one end into Ruth's very wet pussy. Once she had about five inches inside, Kat stretched out, scissored her legs with Ruth's and slid close enough to insert the toys' other head into her own cunt. I could tell by the practiced way they worked together that this wasn't the first time they had done this.

"Oh yeah!" Ruth sighed once Kat had maneuvered enough that both my sister's pussies were touching, the toy completely embedded in their cunts.

Crawling to the side of mom I pulled myself up on the couch next to her, my eyes never leaving my sisters withering bodies. Once I was situated mom rolled onto her side and slipped her arm over my chest, her breasts mashed against my arm. Tearing my eyes away from my sisters I gazed into mom's eyes and saw a tiny tear running down her cheek.

"Something wrong," I softly asked, reaching up to wipe the tear away.

Mom smiled, then replied, "No baby, those are tears of joy."

"Would you like to have more joy?" I asked, running my hand down through her bush until my fingertips were brushing against her clit.

"Oh my!" mom gasped when she glanced down and saw my cock at full attention.

"Climb aboard sexy lady," I said, scooting down until my ass was on the edge of the couch.

"Don't mind if I do," mom whispered as she threw her leg over me and straddled my thighs.

Holding my cock up she positioned herself over the tip and slowly lowered herself down. Mom's smile widened with each inch that slid up into her velvety tunnel. A deep-seated sigh escaped her lips when her ass finally settled on my balls. Placing her hands on my shoulders she slowly rose up until I was halfway out, then just as slowly she sank back down engulfing my throbbing cock in her heated embrace.

"God, that feels so good, Mom," I moaned, reaching around and cupping her ass in my hands.

"I've wanted you in me ever since I saw you and your sister fucking the other night," she rasped.

That answered the question of whether she had seen my sister and I fucking.

"I'm gonna cum in you this time," I informed her.

"Hold on, let me change position," she said, then dragging one leg up she placed her foot on the cushion, then did the same with her other foot.

"Ah yes, now I can ride all of this beautiful cock," she purred, lifting herself up until just the head of my cock was in her, then quickly sliding back down until I was buried balls deep in her.

Glancing down to where we were joined I watched mom's pussy devour my cock. The sight one I knew I'd never grow tired of seeing.

"Watch it with me Mom. Watch your son's cock going back home," I whispered.

Mom lowered her head so she could see my thick, cream-coated shaft sliding in and out of her pussy, the furry lips expanding to accommodate my girth. The sight of seeing my cock sliding in and out of her must have sparked something primal in her, because her speed really began to pick up and the force with which she thrust back down grew harder. Soon she was bouncing off my balls, her fingernails biting into my shoulders as she pounded her cunt onto my cock with abandon.

Time seemed to stand still, even the wails and grunts coming from my sisters faded into nothingness, as I surrendered to the sweet bliss that washed over me. With a sort of detached excitement I watched our union as mom's pussy stroked my throbbing cock, the juices running down my shaft increasing in volume. The only sounds I heard were our labored breathing and the squish, squish, squish of mom's wet pussy as I plunged into her very depths. When mom began to shudder I placed my hands under her ass and spread her cheeks apart, the tip of my middle finger pressing on her rosebud.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, her cunt muscles squeezing my shaft.

"Oh shit! Here it comes, Mom," I growled, my cock twitching violently, unleashing a torrent of cum deep in mom's convulsing cunt.

"Do it baby, fill Momma up!" she cried, her own orgasm wracking her body.

Mom slammed down on me one last time, her body trembling as she fell against my chest, her breath coming in ragged gulps. Slipping my hands up I held mom while her orgasm slowly subsided, my cock flexing in her cum-filled cunt prolonging her tiny shudders of pleasure for several minutes. When her breathing returned to normal she leaned back enough to place her forehead against mine.

"Whew, you've no idea how badly I needed that," she huffed.

Before I could respond the girls climbed onto the couch, one on each side of mom and I, and brought their heads against ours. Pulling my arms from mom's back I slipped them around my sisters and forced them even closer to us.

"You kids are life-savers," mom whispered, wrapping her arms around Ruth and Kat too.

"Anything for family," Kat, Ruth, and I said at the same time.

"My lovely, lovely kids. Thank you," mom softly said, pulling all three of us into a tighter embrace.

"You're welcome, Mom," Kat said.

"Yeah, but please don't wear him out, Mom," Ruth added.

Here I was wrapped in a cocoon of heavenly woman flesh listening to them talk, my still fairly hard cock deep inside my own mother, wondering if this was what that old lady had meant by fulfilling my destiny. If it was then who was I to question it, or how I could possibly still be hard. Mom stiffened a bit when my cock twitched once more.

"Something tells me that you girls have nothing to worry about," mom said, then lifted her hips allowing my hard, slick cock to plop out of her pussy and slap against my stomach.

I looked at each one in turn, then said, "You know, Ruth's bed is big enough for all of us."

As I followed them to the bedroom I grabbed the toy lying on the floor. When they looked at me I told them I might need reinforcements. Two and a half hours later I went into Ruth's en-suite and splashed water on my face. When I stood up I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, the aura around my head now more gold in color. Stepping back into the bedroom I stood at the foot of the bed and smiled. Ruth lay on one side of mom on her stomach, while Kat lay on the other side on her back. Each girl had their legs spread showing me their dripping pussies, while mom lay on her back, her legs spread too, the double-headed toy still embedded part-way into her puffy pussy. Mom looked exhausted; the girls had worked her over pretty good with that toy while I fucked each one from behind. Gingerly climbing on the bed between mom's legs I gently pulled the toy from her twat, releasing a flood of my sperm that had been trapped inside. Mom didn't even stir; she was just as out of it as my sisters were. Seeing that my work here was done I dressed and headed home, leaving them a chance to recuperate.

Once more Kenny was waiting for me on our porch, this time with a huge smile on his face. I knew before he said anything why he was smiling, the aura around his head had changed colors just like mine had after I had fucked Ruth the first time.

"What's up," I greeted him.

"You're not going to believe this," he started, then glancing around to make sure no one heard him, he continued. "I fucked Mom and Aunt Silvia last night. Twice!"

I sat on the step next to him and asked, "How was it?"

Blushing a bit he replied in a rush, "Dude, it was awesome! Aunt Silvia was hot to trot, but Mom was like a wild woman."

"Really? I can't picture her like that," I told him.

"I'm telling you, man, she was all over my junk, sucking and fucking me almost all night long. It was like she couldn't get enough," he jabbered, spit actually flying out his mouth from his enthusiasm.

I really didn't want to kiss and tell but his enthusiasm was rubbing off on me.

"So why is that glow around your head so bright?" he asked, apparently just noticing.

I cracked and told him everything, like buds do. I even told him I had just left my sisters and mother at Ruth's house all fucked out.

His eyes grew wide, then as if to himself he said, "I've always wanted to fuck your sisters."

"Hands off dude, you have your own pussy to plow," I told him in no uncertain terms.

"Yeah, yeah," he replied.

To take his mind off my sisters, I asked, "So are you going to do your Mom and Aunt again tonight?"

"I don't think I can, my Grandma Edna showed up this morning," he said sadly.

"Well hell dude, don't let that stop you. She's got one fine big ass and I'm sure old ladies need cock too," I jokingly said.

His eyebrows lifted like he was seriously thinking about it. He stood to go then turned back and asked, "You don't think that old lady cursed us do you? What if the only pussy we can get is in our family?"

"What the hell are you worried about, you're getting pussy aren't ya," I reminded him.

The last thing he said to me before getting on his bike and riding off was, "That's true."

Mom must have decided to spend the night at Ruth's, because when midnight rolled around and she still hadn't come home, I took a shower to wash off all the fluids from my body then called it a night and went to bed. The next morning the smell of fresh-brewed coffee woke me. Slipping on a pair of boxers I headed toward the stairs, pausing by Kat's open doorway. I could see her snuggled comfortably under her blankets, a serene, peaceful look on her face. As I entered the kitchen I stopped in my tracks and just stared. Mom was standing near the coffee maker dressed in nothing but the see-thru black panties that had been in the laundry basket. Instantly my cock sprang to attention as I gazed upon her well rounded butt. She must have sensed my presence, because she glanced over her shoulder and shot me a beaming smile.

"So, do I look as good in these as you thought I would?" she asked, reaching back and patting one of those glorious cheeks.

"Better," I replied, my hard cock slipping out the front of my boxers as I went to her.

"And good morning to you too," she chuckled, her eyes glued to my cock.

Stepping up behind her I placed my hands on each cheek and said, "God, you've got a great looking ass, Mom."

"Why thank you sweetie," she replied while turning and pulling me into her for a hug.

Using my feet I pushed her's out until she had her legs spread enough for me to reach down and pull the gusset of her panties aside. Her eyes lit up when I bent my knees and rubbed the head of my cock through her slit.

"Oh My!" she exclaimed when I slipped inside.

Grabbing first one leg I lifted it up until she was able to place it around my waist, then holding her by the ass I had her do the same thing with the other. As her weight settled down on me my cock slipped all the way in. Placing her arms around my neck I walked us to the table where I sat her on the edge, then bending a little I took one of her nipples into my mouth. I was just getting into a rhythm when out of the corner of my eye I saw Kat walk in.

"I see Mom's having sausage for breakfast," Kat chuckled.

Turning to look at her, my cock still sawing into mom, I said, "Give us a minute and you can have some creampie if you're hungry."

"Only if I can have sausage with it too," she replied in a serious tone.

Kat got her sausage, but only after I unleashed a massive dose of cum into mom's pussy. When we finally settled down with a cup of coffee the phone in the front room rang. Seeing how they weren't in any condition to get up I went in and answered it.

"Just so you know, her ass is really fine," Kenny gleefully said, a soft whimpering noise could be heard in the background.

I hung up the phone and just sat there thinking. Guilt about doing mom behind dad's back tried to sneak in, but the joyful look on mom's face as she walked through the front room, her smile wide, and her tits bouncing with each step she took vanquished that demon. I'm sure that eventually dad would reap the benefits of having me take care of mom's needs. After all, happy wife, happy life. For a brief second I thought that maybe I should go over and thank the old lady properly sometime soon. Getting up I followed mom up the stairs, her luscious ass encased in those sexy black panties just inches in front of my face. Yeah, things would eventually get back to normal, but until then I had every intention of chasing my destiny.

blaster666
blaster666
4,058 Followers