Anything for My Son Ch. 03

Story Info
Victoria allows her son to lose his virginity to her.
4.6k words
4.63
38.4k
69

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BustySaga
BustySaga
284 Followers

I've revisited this chapter to correct some mistakes. Most of them are verb tense mistakes. Hopefully, it reads better now. There are no changes to the story.

*****

All characters are from my imagination, and any resemblance to a real life person or fictional character is purely coincidental and unintended. Every character is over the age of eighteen.

My stories might be on the unrealistic side, especially with body proportions. If you're looking for a more realistic story and characters, this may disappoint. Otherwise, enjoy reading.

*****

Andy is a fresh eighteen-year-old who recently graduated from high school. To his annoyance, he is still a virgin. Having been very shy and sloppy when interacting with girls explains why he's failed to have any intimate experiences with them. He believed that jerking himself off to porn and his fantasies would be the closest thing to sex available to him for a long while. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, he has an incredibly hot woman that he sees and drools over every day.

His mom, Victoria, is perhaps the hottest person he's laid his eyes on, and no porn stars or Instagram models comes close. Every day, he hungrily stares at his mom in her sexy clothes. Whether that be short shorts, skirts, cleavage baring tops, or many other attires. Her tits are absolutely enormous globes of flesh that bounce with every movement. The tantalizing view of her smooth legs as she walks ensnares his attention with each step. It's almost impossible to not get a hard-on when she's within view.

Ever since he's noticed his mom in a sexual way, she has been the bulk of his fantasies when he masturbates. Andy even imagines her in place of porn stars and models when he peruses porn content. Since she's his mom though, Andy always believed his fantasies would stay as fantasies, and could possibly never become reality. But somehow, through events he doesn't understand how it came to be, his mom is making those horny thoughts become real.

First, it was a handjob, which also included squeezing his mom's enormous tits and ass. Then, it was a blowjob, complete with sloppy kissing and her luscious naked body smothering his own body. Afterwards, his mom gave him a gift that any boy would want. She told him he could commit any sexual acts that he ever desires with her. Anytime he wants, anywhere he wants, no strings attached. A horny boy's dream come true.

Immediately after his mom told him this, Andy requested what he's been desiring for so long. To have sex with his mom. Not on his own bed though, but rather on his mom's bed. He doesn't know where this fantasy came from, but the thought of his mom taking his virginity, their two bodies entangled on his mom's bed in her bedroom, is such an enticingly salacious prospect. The incredible tabooness of it all makes him insanely horny.

After telling his mom what he wants, she looks at him with a knowing smile. "Ooooh, mommy's boy is so naughty. You want mommy to take her boy's virginity in her own bed huh?" She teases him with her words, eyes, and by grabbing onto his cock. "mmmmm, mommy's boy is getting hard so quickly. Mommy loves it. Alright, let's go to mommy's room." Andy's mom gives him a short intense kiss before releasing his cock, then gets off his bed.

She picks up her robe, saunters to the bedroom door, and teases him with exaggerated sways of her hips as she walks. Andy, mesmerized by her movements, continues to lay in bed salivating at her ass and legs. Stopping in the doorway, his cock twitches at his mom shaking and bouncing her ass. When her tremoring round booty stops, he brings his eyes up to see his mom's face turning sultrily to stare back at him. Licking her lips seductively, she beckons him with an alluring voice, "Don't just lay there sweetie. Don't you want to play with mommy?"

Jumping off his bed with eagerness, Andy moves towards his mom with nervousness and excitement. Once he was close enough, she begins walking into the hallway, leading him to her room. He follows her..., well, her booty at least. His eyes are glued to her ass as she walks with tantalizing motions. Admiring each ass cheek bulging with every step, Andy's heart beats intensely with horny wants and desires.

Victoria looks over her shoulder as she walks through the hallway towards her bedroom. She smiles at the sight of her son staring fixedly at her ass. "Remember sweetie, don't be afraid to act on your feelings and desires. The more you do what you want, the more confident and less hesitant you'll be. Eventually you'll know what to do in any situation, be comfortable doing things with anyone. Practice makes perfect, so practice on me as much as you can." Her son looks up at her to nod, then stares back at her ass. With wide steps, her son quickly closes the distance between them. Smiling with eagerness, he reaches both hands out, then grasps onto both of her ass cheeks.

She feels her son's hands roaming every millimeter of her ass cheeks. Sometimes just sliding and feeling the contour of her plump round cheeks, and sometimes squeezing and digging into her cheeks' soft meatiness. As she walks through the doorway and into her bedroom, her son explores her booty even further. She feels his hands and fingers sliding up and down the crevice between her ass cheeks, and even rubbing her moistening thong covered pussy. Once they were in her bedroom, her son still attached to her round booty, she throws her robe onto a chair and moves closer to her bed. Her son's hands then shakily move to the top of her thong panties and begins to slide underneath. He slid his hands down her naked crevice, cupping the inside ass cheeks as he roams downward. But before he could go too far, Victoria turns herself around to face her son with a teasing smile.

Andy's hands stayed floating in the air where his mom's amazing ass was before she turned it away from him. The smoothness of her round booty stays on his hands. A memory he won't forget, and greatly anticipates reliving again. Her firm roundness is so soft, squeezing and massaging his mom's ass cheeks feels so gratifying. His palms and fingers were so close to feeling all of her nakedness, but she pulled away, leaving him wanting her so much more.

He looks at her beautiful face, staring back at him seductively. The bright sunlight from her window highlighting her stunning features. She flirtatiously slides her fingers down the side of her face. His eyes mesmerizingly follow her fingertips as she moves down onto her chest. Her guiding hands sets his eyes on her enormous tits. The sun light accentuates the roundness of her tits magnificent shape. As she begins to cup, squeeze, and lift her mounds in a titillating seduction, Andy excitedly stares, unaware of his drooling.

His mom moves towards him. He catches just a glimpse of her smile before she moves in to kiss him. Her soft thick lips push against his, her tongue slithers in and wrestles with his own. Smooth hands then presses onto his chest, sensually sliding down his torso. Soon after, pressure wraps around his cock, his mom's hands squeezing ever so gently, causing his cock to slightly twitch at the arousing touch. She moves in closer pressing her body against his, wrapping her free arm over his shoulder, and running her fingers through his hair. Becoming hornier from feeling his mom's huge protruding tits thrusting into his chest, Andy wraps both arms around his mom. Sliding a hand around her smooth inward curving lower back, and the other hand cupping and squeezing her smooth firm ass, he attempts to kiss her back. He mimics his mom's lips and tongue movements.

Still entangled with each other, he feels his mom moving backwards, pulling him along with her. She stops kissing him and licks her lips with a purring moan. As he stares into her alluring eyes, Andy feels her fingers sliding up his shaft and to his cock's tip. Her fingertips swivels around the tip, made slippery by his pre-cum, and brings them up to lick in front of him.

Falling backwards onto her bed, Andy watches her traveling upward toward the top. Moving and positioning her body in an enticing manner as she does so. Andy salivates at the sight of his mom's legs lifting into the air, peddling and fanning, drawing his eyes to her legs sexiness, smoothness, shapeliness. Without realizing it, Andy moves forward, wanting to touch his mom's legs, kiss them, lick them, feel the entirety of their smooth surface with his face.

Bringing his knees onto her bed, he holds her legs together, then smothers his face into the area behind her knees, at the top of her calf. Moving his face up and down her legs, feeling every part of her sexy legs as he can on his face. The smoothness of her legs, the tone firmness as he presses his face into them, is a more tantalizing feeling than he ever imagined. With great eagerness, he kisses, licks, and sucks parts of her legs, especially loving the back of her thighs.

Unexpectedly, his mom spreads open her legs, momentarily stopping him from playing with them. Almost immediately, she locks her legs around his head, allowing him to feel her inner thighs against the sides of his face. A scent he's unfamiliar with fills his nose, and he realizes just how close his mom's pussy is from his head. His eyes glances onto her panty covered pussy, spotting a wetting dark spot. Slowly, he moves his eyes upwards, becoming aware that this is the first time he's truly seeing his mom in her naked glory. Admiring her tone belly, he moves his eyes upward to burn into his memory what he's salivated over for so long.

Huge half-spherical mounds lay invitingly within an arm's reach of him. Stiff nipples protrude erect, begging to be sucked on and played with. Horny tensions pulses in his twitching cock, mesmerizingly frozen as he stares longingly at his mom's enormous mounds. Gripping tightly onto his mom's thighs, he becomes elated as his mom begins playing with her tits. Hands grasps her flesh with great vigor, and pushes her fingers into her tits, showing how big and full they are. Circularly swiveling her tits as she squeezes. Andy marvels as his mom takes her tits into her mouth. Sucking on her nipples and pulling her eraser sized nub as she bites down on them. Meanwhile, she pinches and pulls on the other. Lifting her tits by her nipple as far as she can into the air. Then Then letting them fall down with a tremendous bounce and jiggle. She furthers the show by trading off from one to the other tit. The play completely enraptures Andy as he watches with great yearning.

Victoria bites her hard nipples with just enough pressure to give herself a sensational tingling pulse. Also flicking nipple's tip with her tongue as she does so for an extra jolt. Observing her son watching the titty play she's putting on for him, combined with her sensitive tits and nipples, greatly spurs her horniness. Which compels her hips to lurch and twist with lust and desire. Riving with incredible arousal, her legs shift around her son's head, caressing and pressuring his face with her inner thighs. With naughty intentions, she spreads her legs wide, and sets her feet on her bed bending at the knees. Pushing her tits together, she tells her son, "Come and play with mommy's titties sweetie."

Crawling up her body, her son hovers his face above her tits. "Mommy knows you're craving to put your mouth all over them." She rubs her tits against each other, then continues in a sensuously begging voice, "Go on sweetie, play with them. Put your lips all over them. Suck as much flesh as you can into your mouth. Suck mommy's nipples into your mouth. Bite on mommy's nipples, not too gently, not too hard. Slather your tongue all over mommy's titties sweetie."

Enthusiastically, her son plunges his face into her cleavage, taking hold of each tit vigorously in his hands. Feeling his eagerness and lust with every squeeze, with every touch of his lips, and every touch of his wet drooling tongue. A great amount of her bulbous fullness is sucked into her son's mouth. The warmth of his breath heats her flesh, moistening it, and his tongue further wets the area, making them slippery. "Ah, ohhh, you're making mommy feel so good sweetie. Yes, sweetie suck and lick mommy's titties." Victoria wraps her arms around her son's head, pulling him deeper into her full mounds. The intense arousal that she feels causes her thighs to wrench and clamp her son's hips.

With continued eagerness, her son now sucks her nipples into his mouth. Sending horny pulses through her stiff nipples by clamping down with his teeth. "Ohhh sweetie," Victoria moans in begging lust. "Oooh yes, mommy loves my nipples in your mouth sweetie. Bite down just a bit harder, Play with mommy's titties a bit more roughly." Wrenching and lurching her body from the intense arousal now rising, Victoria is proud at how well her son is taking directions. And is confident that he will learn how to please woman quickly.

The blowjob Victoria gave her son earlier had already made her horny. Now, the immense pleasures her son is giving to her sensitive boobs and nipples is greatly increasing her horniness. Her son goes back and forth from one tit to the other. She gives him suggestions here and there to better the pleasures for them both. His bare cock feels so hard against her pelvis, causing her pussy to beggingly ache to cum. So, Victoria lifts her son's head up to make him help her with her problem.

Her son still has a hold on her tits with his hands, which forces much more of his weight onto her body. His cock being pushed into her pelvis causes her to desire to have it inside her. But patience is needed, her son is the priority. "Sweetie, it's time for you to play with mommy's pussy." A nervous and excited expression spreads across her son's face. "Don't worry sweetie, mommy will guide you."

Andy is enjoying playing with his mom's tits so much. They're so soft and full, like leathery balloons filled to the brim with soft cotton. The silky smoothness of his mom's tits allowed his tongue to easily slide all over. Disappointment comes over him at his mom stopping him from playing any further. But he's excited at the prospect of seeing and playing with a pussy for the first time. Though, he feels very nervous, afraid to mess up and do something wrong, or look like a fool. Knowing that his mom will guide him eases his nervousness a bit.

As his mom begins guiding and explaining , he does his best to follow. Backing himself up a bit, he looks at his mom's whole form once again while she lifts both of her legs straight into the air. Salivating at her long smooth legs clasped together, he follows his mom's continued directions. With shaky hands, he grabs the sides of his mom's panty bands. Slowly with great anticipation, he pulls towards himself. Now, lifting them up, the fabric clings to his mom's pussy, further exasperating his anticipation. The fabric snaps off, and Andy finally sees his mom's salacious pussy for the first time.

Andy notices a gleam glistening as he observes his mom's pussy lips. The slit looks so appetizing, he wants to touch it, to put something in it. But he takes his eyes off the enticing sight and continues to pull her panties up her legs. His eyes detailing her legs as they follow upwards. Finally, he pulls her panties completely off, and throws the thin piece of string fabric to the floor.

She caresses the side of his face with her feet, sliding it down to his chest. Then, spreads her legs wide open. Displaying her pussy bare and in clear view. Continuing to follow his mom's direction, Andy brings his face just inches from her pussy. Staring intently at her pussy, he tries to burn the image of what he sees into his mind. Lusting greatly at the slit before her, he moves in as directed by his mom.

The unfamiliar scent from before is now much stronger. And he then realizes the aroma is from his mom's pussy. Such a unique scent, yet oddly arousing. Closing his eyes, he breathes the scent in deeper. Then finds his nose touching her pelvis, and his lips lightly pressed against her pussy lips. Enthusiastically, he mauls his mom's pussy, shoving his face roughly into her. Smothering his mouth over her pelvis area, slobbering his slippery tongue all over her pussy lips, Andy is completely enjoying her taste and the feel of her skin against himself. He loses himself to lust for his mom's pussy, and no longer hears her directing voice.

The heat increases within Victoria as her son voraciously devours and explores her pussy. Her body lurches and contorts in response to her son's tongue slathering all over, as well as his fingers touching, pressing, and exploring the area. She wants to properly guide him, teach him how to really please a woman with oral sex. But this is his first time, therefore, she will let him do as he pleases, and teach him another time.

Nevertheless, Victoria can't deny that her son's amateurish techniques still greatly stimulate her orgasmic sensations. As his tongue slithers from side-to-side and up-and-down, his fingers periodically exploring her pussy lips and inserting into her slit, she wrenches with intense sexual bliss. Feeling her orgasm about to burst, Victoria pinches her nipples tightly, and pulls her son's face deeply into her pelvis. Almost immediately, her body stiffens and convulses. Uncontrollably, she clamps her thighs around her son's head as cum flows out of her pussy and onto her son's face.

Victoria revels in her orgasm with a smile of satisfaction. Her body begins to relax with her muscles loosening. She feels her son crawling up her body and opens her eyes to see him puckering his lips to kiss her. His lips and cheeks are slippery with her pussy juice, giving off a powerful aroma. They both lusciously slather their tongues all over each other's mouth. She pulls him back and sees a big smile on her son's face.

"How did mommy taste sweetie?" She asks him returning his smile with her own. "You made mommy cum so much, and made mommy feel so good."

"Yeah that was great mom," Andy happily replied with a grinning smile. "It smells and taste like nothing I've ever had before. I'm not sure if I like the taste or smell, but I definitely like doing it and being near it. Sorry I stopped listening to what you were telling me to do, I just kinda got really into it."

Victoria gave her son a peck on his lips, then brushed his apologies aside as it was not a big deal to her. "Don't worry sweetie, this is all for you. Mommy can't teach you everything at once," she starts explaining. "If not today then next time. Mommy just wants you to enjoy yourself, that's part of all of this. As for the taste and smell, for some people it's an acquired taste. Seeing the things you were doing to mommy, you will probably love the smell and taste the more you do it. Remember though, all women taste and smell different from each other."

As her son continues to prop himself on his hands, hovering above her, Victoria presses her hands onto his chest. She sensually slides her hands down towards his pelvis, then grasps onto her son's hard cock and balls. Softly squeezing his cock, she wraps her legs around him and caresses his legs with her own. "Are you ready to give your virginity to mommy sweetie?"

Her son's ecstatic smile fades a bit, one of nervous excitement replaces it. Gulping, he replies, "um yeah, mom. I'm ready. I've been wanting this for a long time." She watches him back up to stand on his knees looking at her pussy with wide eyes. "Um, what do I do first?"

Once again, Andy's mom offers help to him by guiding him on what to do. So, listening to her suggestions, Andy brings himself close to his mom's pelvis. His knees underneath her thighs, on either side of her hips. And his hard stiff cock hovers just above her freshly wet pussy. Well aware of his rapidly beating heart, and his audibly shaky breaths, Andy takes hold of his hardness, greatly anticipating the event that's about to unfold.

BustySaga
BustySaga
284 Followers
12