Anything for My Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing to follow his mom's suggestions, Andy maneuvers the tip of his cock to touch his mom's slit. The feeling is greatly tantalizing, especially as he slides the tip up and down. "Put it in mommy sweetie, slowly, just the tip." His mom directs him with a seductive smile.

Staring back down at his mom's pussy, he holds his breath as he pushes the entire head of his cock into his mom's slit. His cock's head slid in so easily. Immediately, pressures squeeze his cock's head from all sides. A softness much greater than his hands, and pressures much pleasurable than anything he's put around his cock. He notices his mom's body lurching as he inserts his cock. Then observes an expression of bliss on her face as she stares at him with scrunching begging eyes.

"Oh my god mom, this feels so good." Andy says as he quietly moans. He pulls his cock out of her pussy, then inserts just the head back in as his mom directed. "This is amazing, I can't believe I'm doing this. And with someone so incredibly hot too."

"This feels amazing for mommy too sweetie," Victoria responds with a sensual voice. "Mommy likes it when her pussy is being teased by the head of the cock, just as you're doing."

For a few minutes, Andy pulls and inserts just the head of his cock into his mom's pussy. Leaving the head in for a few seconds as his mom advises. His knees on either side of his mom's hips, each arm wrapped around her thighs as her legs rests against his torso, and her ankles brushing his ears. As good as the head of his cock feels teasing his mom, it's also a tease for him. Andy doesn't want to go further until his mom says it's time and uses incredible effort to not do so.

The pleasure makes it difficult to hold himself back. That combined with the visual of his mom's body shaking, her tits jiggling, her face seducing and further teasing him, and of course, his cock in her pussy. But what he's seeing, and what he's feeling, is just too much. So, Andy gives into his hungry desires and plunges his entire cock into his mom's pussy, salivating at the sight.

As he thrusts completely into his mom, his pelvis smacking loudly against hers, she twists and jerks her body in moaning ecstasy. He does as his mom suggests. Continuing to hold onto her legs, he pulls back leaving just a fraction of his tip in her. Then using her legs for leverage, he thrusts hard and deep into her, making a louder smacking sound as their pelvis meets. His cock maneuvers so easily in and out of his mom's slippery clutch. It allows him to go in and out at a fast rhythm.

Andy is completely lost in orgasmic ecstasy, completely focused on all the sensations centralized in his cock as he pounds his mom's pussy. He doesn't even realize that his eyes are closed shut, missing the view of his mom's body riving and twisting in pleasure. Her incredible moans are also lost to him as he feels his cum building in the tip of his cock. His body reacts on its own without him realizing what's happening. Letting go of his mom's legs, which falls to the sides of hips to wrap around him, Andy leans forward and hovers over his mom's body with his hands holding himself up on either side of her shoulders. She throws her arms around his neck as he thrusts much faster, harder, and deeper. Their sweaty hot bodies now entangled, completely touching and rubbing against each other, Andy grips him mom's bedsheets tightly as his blissful pleasures reaches its euphoric peak. He opens his eyes to see his mom's begging eyes staring back at him, she then tells him, "Cum for mommy."

At his mom's words, Andy thrusts deep and hard, and his entire body becomes rigid as their pelvis smacks together. Cum bursts out of his cock into his mom's pussy, giving an incredible and blissful pleasure he's never received before even from masturbation. As his cum erupts with a pulsating rhythm while deep inside his mom, Andy's muscles contracts and tightens. His hands clench the bed sheets tightly as he uncontrollably moans and grunts. The feelings of pleasures are so immense, unlike anything's he felt before. It compels him to thrust into his mom in quick jerking motions. Further his peaking pleasures with each smacking of their skin.

Once his shooting cum begins to slow a bit, Andy's spinning eyes locks back onto his mom who stares at him with a satisfied smile. He continues his quick bursts of thrusts into his mom as he smiles back at her. Now thrusting a bit softly, but still deeply, Andy moves in to lock lips with his mom. Their sweaty bodies, so hot against each other, he feels her huge tits compressed into his chest as their lips generates smacking sounds. Mom and son are entangled in this position for a while, reveling in the satisfactions of their orgasms.

After a while, Andy realizes he's still gently thrusting into his mom, even though no more cum is releasing out. Stopping his thrusting after one final push, he pushes himself up, propping his upper body on his arms to look at his mom with an elated expression. "Wow mom! That was amazing!" Andy exclaimed with heavy breaths. "I... don't know what words I can use to say how great it was."

"Mommy is glad your first time was so good." Victoria responds. She slides her fingers down her son's face, then caresses down his body. Feeling his sweat, (and possibly hers as well). "You made mommy feel so good too sweetie. And remember, we can do this anytime you want, anywhere you want, and however you want. Mommy will leave it up to you to initiate."

Victoria pulls her son's cock out of her pussy, stroking his slimy, and still hard, rod up and down. Though, thinking about how horny and hungry she is all the time, she'll have to do all that she can to be as irresistible as possible to her son around the house. For the sake of satisfying her urges by compelling her son to fuck her as much as possible. All this, of course, to help her son.

*****

I'm currently working on multiple different stories, including another chapter to this series. Working on multiple stories at once helps me to overcome writer's block. If anyone wants the next story to this series as soon as possible, let me know via the comments or email. And I focus on getting it complete first.

Thank you to everyone who have read my stories and enjoyed them.

12