All Comments on 'Anything for My Son Ch. 03'

by BustySaga

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you so much for the series. I hated that Mom fucking some guy, making Son somewhat like a cuck. Although, it's not a cuckold situation. And i'm glad, after that, the story totally focused on only mom and son. I loved that very much.

And in next part, as mom told "anytime, anywhere, anyway", i want son to "Test" the mom to check everything she said is true. Make Son feels like "this is the chance, i will do everything i want. Momma is my slut now".

But please, make this series as a exclusive mom/son story but not involving other characters for sex.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

What comes next, does he go to school local so she can me the "man of the house"? Does he wind up getting her pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The concept is every man's dream fufilled. Tense and plurals edits will improve this piece tremendously.

What it comes down to is . . . One really lucky young and honey S O B!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story and series. I know you're trying to break new ground with descriptions, but leathery and breasts doesn't work for me IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes I would like this as soon as possible. The longer the better. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, continue this one and additional stories as well.

CozzieCozzieabout 3 years ago

Great story, continue this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

~When a writer has written a story as you have, the writer needs to know that when the characters can be replaced with different people you have done a great job. I am looking forward to reading another chapter of this story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It would have been so much more naughtily intense to let her guide him in on words instand of the reported way. But a good plot so bring the next part please!

ColonelRebColonelRebalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. So hot! I'm letting a friend of mine know about your stories. I'm sure that she enjoy them as much as i do.

nightdragon1nightdragon1almost 2 years ago

Sorry I get off here. Maybe another time.

SlickerzSlickerzabout 1 year ago

WTF is this shit mother continuously referring to herself in third person, total idiotic to keep doing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous