Anything Goes Pt. 02

Story Info
Two couples continue their orgy.
1k words
4.04
8.6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Jon, my sister Elena, Alesandro and me had gathered around the fire pit in Elena and Als' back yard under the moonlit sky. A few empty beer bottles were standing on the patio next to the chairs. A few more beers were inside a chest full of ice.

Closer to the house is a BBQ grill. A few burgers had been cooked feeding the four of us when we came back from the beach after the tide had gone out.

Off the patio there is a well maintained lawn. A brick retaining wall stands about 100 feet from the house. The only trees are on the slope behind that wall. The ramps and sacks for playing Cornhole remained in place on the lawn.

When people like us are lit crazy notions come to mind. It takes very little effort to persuade any one of us to do something considered indecent by polite society.

Alesandro had spoken little during the course of the day but that's just his way. He's always a person of few words. Elena, on the other hand, never stops talking.

It was Al who proposed the idea.

"We'll play Cornhole, 10 rounds. Who ever gets the fewest sacks in the hole has to run naked all the way to the traffic lights and back."

The lights in question are a half mile from here. A one mile run absolutely naked.

"Too lame." I complained.

My sister asked, "what do you suggest."

"Let's get Patty over here."

Patty Clinton is an out lesbian but also a friend of ours.

I addressed my sister. "If you lose you have to go down on her."

"What?? NO"

"It will be our secret. We will all swear fidelity to Omerta in this matter."

"Stevie, first of all, she's not single. Second, even if I did swing that way I can't do that to Chelsea."

"She's in a relationship with Chelsea Wills?"

"Don't you look at Facebook? They've been together for a year."

That was a revelation.

The two husbands put their two cents in, Jon speaking for both.

"Do we get to watch them do it?"

"Do what?" I teased my husband.

I pulled my teeshirt over my head uncovering my tits. A second later I lifted my ass off the seat to pull my shorts and panties off.

I noticed that Al was checking me out. MY husband didn't seem to mind that Elenas' man was giving me the "evil eye".

I had been naked for only a second before Elena took off her teeshirt, shorts and panties.

I went to my knees in front of my husband. Three pairs of eyes were on me as my lips slid slowly up and down his hard-on trying to deep throat him. After a couple of attempts I finally got all of it.

The seconds ticked away. I had lost track of time but probably two minutes had passed before I let his moistened dick out of my mouth. While my head was bobbing Jon ran his fingers through my hair leaving it unkempt.

I turned my attention to the other man in the group.

Can I give Al a bow job? If you weren't married to my sister I'd be sucking you now.

I finally asked Elena, "how often do you guys have sex."

"We did it this morning in the shower and we did it last night."

I looked at my husband again who was looking down at his now flaccid cock.

"Hon lick me."

I walked over to the lawn where I lay facing the sky. My knees are raised and parted.

"I need you to polish the pearl. Get yourself wet then I'll lick you."

By now my sister was lying under her husband with her arms around his shoulders and her feet on his calfs. Seeing her inspired me.

My hand crept to my clit. A hard rub and my excitement sent blood rushing south making the organ hard and swollen. Muscles went into contractions causing me to twitch and my legs to quiver. Wetness spread inside my labia and onto my fingers.

Elena and I climaxed at the same instant, our loud moans giving it away. We looked at each other.

My husband went down on me putting his tongue to my wet lady parts.

"OH baby I need your cock inside me. NOW."

As he crawled forward to penetrate me I moved my hands away from my tits letting his tongue on a nipple.

He crawled forward again, this time putting his thick cock deep inside me. The organ slid back and forth slowly as put light kisses on my face.

Elena is my best friend and there's nothing we wouldn't do for each other. She always knows when something is on my mind.

Jon had climaxed several minutes ago as did I. Like a gentleman, he extended a hand helping me up to my feet. He and Al engaged each other in an uninteresting conversation. At least Elena and I thought so.

I started to walk toward the wall. Just off the patio I looked at my sister. She walked across the lawn with me.

"Sis, would it be ok with you if I give Al a blow job."

"You have to ask him that."

"I intend to."

She added, "but I want to suck Jons' cock."

We walked together back to the patio. The guys were still conversing.

I tapped Al on his shoulder getting him to turn around.

I asked, "are you having a good time."

"I am."

"You're about to have an even better time."

I gave a sly grin.

"Show me."

As the words hung in the air between us, I closed my hand around his cock making that organ get hard almost immediately. I went to my knees putting my lips and tongue on the pink head. My lips slid slowly forward until the head touched my throat.

"Mmmmmmmmm that feels so good, Don't stop sucking me babe."

Beside me, Elena was giving my husband the same treatment.