All Comments on 'Anything I Can Do?'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

So, a story about a piece of shit and a slut. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a shit piece of humanity

All ur justifications to ease ur conscience are piss poor fantasy world reasons...

Deep down u know u are a shit piece of human garbage and so is she...

Anyone who can take advantage of a man in that condition of health ( unless he had consented) I would classify in the sub human garbage category ...

sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

Lovely story, you pitched it just right. Nicely written, thank you.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 4 years ago
What are friends for but to help out when there is a need

Well written story and I am sure when hubby recovered he would be grateful that his friend helped out. Sex is a useful tool to help those in need to relax and it seems like you did a very good job on that score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written

I don't mind the fact that you've written about your fears and such like - everyone knows, though, that this is a fantasy.

That being the case,a second chapter of these two would be well received!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best we can hope for is

Doug to die without regaining consiciousness. And her, living a horribly guilt ridden life with your bastard son... while you make child support payments for 18 years then spend 4 more paying for college.... all while trying to find a faithful wife of your own, ... to cheat on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There is no justification what so ever for when this happens

And yet it really isn't uncommon. I am not particularly religious but if there is a hell, this type of treachery deserves special consideration. Frozen lake of ice next to Judas... consideration....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
it was a hot story

it could have done without that piss-poor justification. they're shitty people. but it was hot. i don't need to be reminded how shitty they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

I really wonder about people who write crap like this. What world do they live in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cheating wife

Sickness and Health, better or worse forsaking all others.......not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What an absolute total cunt! And the wife is no better. This feels more like a writer trolling his audience than offering up a worthwhile story. What a colossal waste of time for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wrong catergory

LW is from the POV of the whore / cuck / cheated upon person

NOT from the person they are cheating with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What an asshole.

And she's not any better. Hard to make a good story when the characters are made from manure.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh my good

One Star for Irish „judas“ Moss.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Providing a service

She was a lady in need and he provided the necessary service which satisfied that need. Had the husband been fit and well, he would undoubtedly have done the job himself, but wasn't in a condition to do so right now.

As RayRoberts commented earlier: "I am sure when hubby recovered he would be grateful that his friend helped out."

Lue

Ps: For those readers who haven't done so, have a check of IrishMoss' biog notes and list of stories going back to 2003. I'm sure this author knows what he is doing posting a story like this.

KJLarsonKJLarsonabout 4 years ago
Please calm down buttercups

Good writing is emotive and draws out strong feelings; clearly the Anonymous commenters feel strongly about the characters and their actions. That's a good story in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yep garbage

Yes let’s add it to the garbage pile . I know you are a very talented writer but this story has let you down big time please please never write in this category ever again. This is a complete humiliation of your talent. This story has made you look like a first time writer a novice a writer that doesn’t know what they are doing. You should remember the golden rule about the loving wife category don’t add any other category’s into your story. It’s a neutral category see look at what you made me do just made me think you are a first time writer. Yes I think everyone would be better off with me asking you to stay away from the loving wife category. If I was you I would either get rid of the garbage story or ring it off from your other great stories and say it was a drunk moment in time when wrote this or something. You just don’t deserve this on your collection of great work . I know there is a phrase that says destroyed in seconds that’s what sums up this story of yours . Your great work destroyed in a matter of a few minutes of pure lunacy . Please this story has just undermined all your great work can’t you hide it from sight or something. This is not you this is just you having a insane moment in time please please do something with it hide it rewrite it turn it into a exhibition category story or something just get it away from your stories. This is story is like a bug that is going to destroy your great stories. This is going to be like a report card it’s going to say A+ to everything then gets down to this story and you see an F .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Of course pathetic, but also not very plausible.

What did she even know about this guy? How does she know she's not getting venereal disease, being setup for blackmail, or that this asshole will tell all of his and Doug's acquaintances what a blast it is to go visit Doug, and his WIFE!

Was there a point beyond illustrating the behavior of people who have absolutely no substance or character?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful!

The Moronymous crowd strikes again! This is a fantasy written in a place for erotic stories. It is not a real life story or instructions on how to fool around.

You guys are idiots for not understanding that.

You are also not the morality board that enforce a code so every wrong gets punished, like the board that governed movies in the 40's, 50's and part of the 60's.

I thought it was beautiful and loving. Shame on you for trying to make it dirty!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Man this audience

It’s just a damn story, I don’t get why people get so hurt and offended over a story. Take a chill pill and find something better to do with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well considered

I see the usual vigilante gang rode into your story looking for vengeance and retribution. I think unlike the usual stories of cucks, sissies or exacting revenge on partners this is a loving wives story. She is not seeking a relationship, she is not looking for a lover but for someone to satisfy her sexual needs whlist devoting her love and attention to a sick partner. They both know her husband is the love of her life and he will always be her priority. I liked it, the story line fits the category so much better than the crash and burn stories. As for the sick trolls get a life boys, because reading the comments your current existence is really fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes Luedon & RayRoberts

I would be so grateful for my friend providing this service for my wife while I was incapacitated. As soon as I recovered I would explain in detail how much I appreciated it while I assist him in the bath by holding his head under water. I know everyone wants friends that will slip a knife into their back while they’re vulnerable. I’m sure he would like me to show my appreciation by helping him get clean till all those nasty bubbles stop. Or maybe not. Sometimes it’s just easier to walk away from a slut & an asshole and avoid all those tedious police interviews. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Typical slut wife BS

To bad this was the best you could come up with.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Now, there's a challenge, Anonymous R

I liked your idea of stories meeting the censorship requirements "like the board that governed movies in the 40's, 50's and part of the 60's."

In all stories from now on, in any situation that involves a man, a woman and a bed, the man must have at least one foot touching the floor. It was, as I recall, one of the more ridiculous rules for movies back then.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She deliberately hid what she did from him, thus breaking the agreement.

That being the case, he should ditch her, find a better model, and never do anything that fucking needless again.

Free range fucking is about the stupidest damnfool thing I can imagine.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 4 years ago
Well written fantasy, but such angst among readers.

So is having a fuck buddy ok if he’s

1) Brain dead, but alive

2) Paralyzed from the neck down

3) insisted on taking 2 years to sail solo around the world

4) has Alzheimer’s and doesn’t know the spouse

5) went to an ashram in India for 9 months

6) refuses to have sex with her because it is only for procreation, and And he’s shooting blanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I guess some might use the excuse to cheat . Whatever happened to for better or worse or in sickness and in health. A guy I worked with when I was younger who was around 15 years older than me was fucking his good friends wife his brother in-laws wife but she was really just a uncontrollable pig . His friend was Ill which really affected his dick problems . Between the illness, meds and also being treated for cancer which they caught early had destroyed him mentally, physically and sexually. So his scumbag friend who I worked with used that to fuck the guys wife and he loved it , it was all he could talk about. To me that’s really the worst person to be . Betrayal of your friend and your wife . It doesn’t get much lower. Whatever happened to playing with yourself or toys . Imagine as down as hubby is in life if he found out his wife and friend were betraying him what it would do to him .

Excellent story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
???

I just don't get it!

Another author who writes about fucking someone new and the first thing the. Main character does when he's ready to cum is to cum ON someone. Get real, I would hazard a guess, that, given the same situation, 95 to 99% of us r going to ejaculate INSIDE our partner!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Your wrote a truly horrible worthless cunt.

Did you truly think this drivel was erotic?

Talk about disrespect and a bad writer coming together to turn a decent humans stomach

tkoberontkoberonalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story, and it does not matter to me whether it happened in real life or was just a fantasy. I will not pretend, like these cowardly anonymous ppl, to sympathise with the bedridden Doug. She it is who needed the service, and a man sufficiently well known to both husband wife came at just the right moment.

When hubby recovers, they should have regular MMF threesomes.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

A really sensual story, liked its simplicity and detail.

DquiotiDquiotiover 1 year ago

WOW, can't believe the hate! First, Nicely written, good descriptions and erotic imagery!! Well done and want to hear more.

To all the haters, it's a story. If you are uncomfortable with the subject matter, move on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow I was sick with an undiagnosed autoimmune disease for years before got proper diagnosis and treatment (Stiff Person Syndrome, the same thing Celine Dion has). The pain was enormous and made me irascible, depressed, and looking at a life long death sentence of pain. My wife coukd have easily stepped out during that time to get her needs met, despite taking care of two young children and myself. Fortunately I got treatment and turned around. Thr whole arc was like 19 years, but 4 years at its worst. She never cheated and was pissed later when I told her I would have understood if she had met someone else and had a discreet affair or even left me taking the kids with her. She didn't and I have tried each day since to repay the fidelity and love many times over. She truly is a blessing in my life. Meanwhile here the bitch wife can't even wait how many months? Whatever. Disappointing. If years, I can start to understand. But anything less is balderdash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@Dquioti, those comments are the opinions of other readers - just as valid and important as yours. If you are uncomfortable with their subject matter, shut the fuck up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...