Anything I Can Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered her legs and slipped my cock out of her then moved up and straddled her ribs. She was still looking a little dazed as I lay my cock between her tits then took one in each hand and brought them together. Just feeling those big beauties in my hands while gazing down at them I think made my cock even harder than it had already been. When I slowly started sliding it between them, I almost let out a moan that would have been much too loud given the situation. I managed to restrain myself but I knew I wouldn't be able to enjoy fucking her tits for as long as I'd have liked just because it felt too good. Obviously, I planned to enjoy it for as long as I could manage, again without resorting to thinking about baseball to make it last longer.

As she recovered from her own orgasm, she was watching as my cockhead appeared repeatedly from her cleavage. I was gazing down at her big boobs, still admiring how awesome they were while committing this moment to memory since I was not expecting to experience anything like it again. Even though she'd implied that I'd be invited back when I'd been photographing her blond bush, I wasn't planning to hold my breath. I figured that, once I was gone, she might have second thoughts about what we'd done despite the orgasms and I wasn't sure whether I should hope that she didn't. It was an unusual situation to be in, for sure.

At that moment, though, I was relishing the opportunity not only to be fucking her tits but to have had the opportunity to see her fully naked, eat her pussy and fuck her. Whatever happened after I left, I was going to remember every detail for as long as I could. The pleasure I was feeling as I fucked her tits just continued to build and I was just going with it, not trying to hold back to enjoy it for longer. It felt as though my cock was swelling even more the closer I got to cumming but I doubted she could tell that through the soft flesh of her tits. She just continued to watch my cockhead, though looking less dazed and more bemused. As I felt my orgasm building, I did my best to maintain a slow and steady pace rather than fucking her tits harder and faster, which may have allowed me to fuck them for longer.

When I finally started to spew, I was ready for it but I think she was caught by surprise, especially when my first blast hit her right in the mouth. Her eyes went wide and she opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue, but the remaining spurts weren't strong enough to reach beyond her sternum. She licked my first blast from her mouth then started to spread around what had landed on her chest with her fingers. Once I was spent, I ceased holding her tits together against my cock but continued to fondle them while I remained where I was a bit longer. I watched as she spread my cum around then licked it off of her fingers repeatedly. Even after I moved off of her and helped her sit up, she continued cleaning up my cum as I sat beside her on the couch.

"Thank you for helping me out," she finally said, "I know it's kind of a weird position to put you in."

"No, I'm happy to help," I replied, "and I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to ask me for this kind of help. Please don't hesitate if I can help again."

"Rest assured that I'll keep that in mind," she said, "but you probably shouldn't stay much longer or I'll be tempted to jump you again."

"Understood," I replied and started to gather my clothes. She did the same but I was distracted as she pulled them all back on, wanting to get one last look at her boobs and bush before I had to leave. Once we were both dressed, she walked me to the front door and we hugged in the foyer but that was all. As I was driving home, I was wondering whether she'd started feeling regret already as soon as we'd finished which was the real reason she'd suggested that I should leave. My worries were allayed later that afternoon when I received a text that included a photo of her newly groomed blond bush. The text asked, "What do you think?"

As I stared at the photo, I realized I'd immediately become rigid so I shot a photo of my stiff cock and sent her an unsolicited dick pic. I also let her know how pleasantly surprised I was that it had popped up so quickly despite her making me cum twice earlier. She replied that she was pleasantly surprised by how much she wanted it again already even though I'd made her cum more than twice earlier.

We did see each other again but, before the next time we got together, we had a lot of discussions about what we were doing and making sure that we were both on the same page with why we were doing it. She was continuing to devote most of her time to taking care of Doug but started taking care of herself more, as well.


12