All Comments on 'Anything She Can Do Better'

by Revolver_O

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Last week I had a my yearly physical. The prostate exam traumatized me for days. Can't imagine having any desire to have more than 1 finger let alone a dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All three stories are superb !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy Fuck! I have always wanted to have a lover try anal with me. I have had one GF who asked me to have anal with her. She said I was too small (5 1/2" long) to make "it worth her while" - then again, that's what she said about vaginal sex, oh well. I loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Extremely realistic! A blunt reminder that just as some women love or hate anal sex, so do some men!

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***OUCH no thanks. Thanks for the read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
The fantasies of life

Lucky man... I've only known one woman that would be interested in trying that - but alas such was not to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like how there was a realistic, awkward portion. They didn’t come off as instant pros. Well done.

Poets_Never_KillPoets_Never_Killalmost 2 years ago

I appreciate a story about a married couple which doesn't start decades earlier or at their first meaning. Brevity, wit and all of that.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

One little mistake and wow! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous