Anything to Make a Sale

Story Info
Ruby has a unique method of catching sales... And playmates.
3.5k words
4.28
14.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's okay to stare,' a soft, deep voice said in her ear. 'In fact, it's okay to stare as long as you like.'

The hand ever so gently slid across her back as if simply feeling out the lay of her shoulders and the shape of her waist. She didn't care too much; she was busy staring... Staring... Staring... Staring... Staring...

Alexandria hadn't been meaning to come TV shopping. She'd actually just gone out for groceries, but then the look of a striking new screen across the shopping centre had caught her eyes, and since she'd had some spare time, she'd gone over to look. "HLED" the sign above it read in print so large Alex's arm was shorter than one letter was wide. "Hypno-photogenic Light Emitting Diode" it said in smaller words underneath the TV. "THE BRIGHTEST SCREEN YOU HAVEN'T SEEN" was taped to the window in gaudy text on one side, while "PITCH BLACK SO DARK YOU CAN'T TELL IT'S NOT TURNED OFF" was on the other.

Alex could certainly see why; on the screen, night time fireworks were playing, and even this close up, she could see the edges of every explosion clearly on top of sheer blackness as though the TV were simply turned off. A tiny star glimmered right in front of her nose and she realized it was itself made up of hundreds of tiny pixels that each looked like they were glowing on their own, and as she stared at it in wonder, she was momentarily blinded as a bright cracker burst right before her eyes. Startled she stepped back apace as the black portion of the display lit up brightly.

Alex hadn't meant to but after seeing the window display, something had urged her to go in and look more closely. She had, only to discover that there was a flash sale going on these new HLED screens, and they had a whole back show floor of them. Guided by a gorgeous and chirpy young saleswoman whose name Alex repeatedly forgot despite reading the word "Ruby" on her crisp name tag several times, she'd found herself standing before row upon row of the awesome new tech, watching fireworks going off on each one as though she were standing outside on New Year's Eve.

Ruby had mentioned something about special deals, something about the best models being hot off the truck, and before she'd been able to argue or mention the time or her groceries, she'd been guided again out the back doors and into a warehouse where another set of shelves had more of the TVs lined up and all turned on. These ones varied more in size, but when Alexandria found the enormous hundred-and-something incher, her jaw couldn't resist dropping. It was glittering at her, every explosion sparling like a rich wine under laser light, and she was so captivated with how amazingly deep the dark edges could go, almost as if they simply melted into night itself, that she barely heard a word Ruby was saying.

The fingers, soft and tender, slipped lightly over her shoulders. They wrapped tenderly around a breast each before sliding effortlessly downwards. They curved over her hips and dipped ever so slightly into her thighs. They swirled like the video looping on the TV screen in the storage room she was now standing in, gliding around her legs and over her cheeks before slipping upwards again, ending at the top where they repeated themselves over and over again, as endlessly as the intricately dancing rings of colour on the display.

At some point the show had been changed from the sparkling magic of the fireworks to this infinitely more intricate and intriguing show of lights, but Alex was still just as awestruck by it as she had been outside, and Ruby was an excellent salesperson, always there by her side, always suggesting another TV to look at, always indicating a special feature or breakthrough new quirk these magical machines had within them. Her hands, too, worked a treat, and Alex sighed contentedly as Ruby's soft digits swirled over and over her nipples again and again, mimicking the melding colours that morphed back and forth over a deep black emptiness on the screen. She didn't know how she'd ended up here, but she was in a small secure room intended to be used for storing expensive items like phones and computers inside the warehouse. The door had a keypad that kept it locked, and Ruby had been sure to lock it behind them.

A soft, unintelligible sigh slipped from her weak lips as Alex's shirt was moved aside to allow the hands to caress her beneath it, and when she felt the warmth of another body, tight and pert in her curvy, rather revealing retail uniform against her back, she barely even thought about resting herself into it. But the hands knew what she wanted, and before she had consciously thought it through, she was leaning against Ruby's body, practically supported by it, the twin mounds of the other woman's breasts pressing into her shoulder blades and her hands wrapped about her protectively. Alex found it impossibly relaxing to just stare up at the lone TV on the wall in front of her and let Ruby's ministrations caress and coerce her into a more pliant state -- after all, that's what Ruby wanted of her, and that's exactly what Alex felt would be the right thing to do right now.

Sighing again, she heard Ruby's soft, whispering voice licking into her ear as she felt one of her other hands curve down her stomach smoothly and slip ever so slightly into the waistline of her pants. Ruby's hands were roaming beneath her clothes freely now and Alex had the realization that Ruby's job would be made far easier if she wasn't wearing them, so she quickly and helpfully removed them for the other woman, stripping her shirt off and pulling her bra free as Ruby's ever-two-steps-ahead fingers unlatched the clasps and released it for her. She shimmied out of her pants, not even realizing that Ruby had easily taken her panties in her fingers and drawn those from her body too, so that in the one movement as she wiggled the clothes off her body, she was naked. Alex had to admit that the sensation of her butt pressing against Ruby was rather erotic, and though she knew she wasn't into girls in that way, she did feel a thrill as her pussy rubbed momentarily through her clothes against the saleswoman's warm, tight form.

Slim and curvaceous and wearing two-sizes too small a uniform, Ruby tucked another strand of bright orange hair over her ear and grinned as the now naked customer leaned once more against her, her knees slightly bent as Ruby's well-trained hands slipped all over her, rubbing across her hips, slipping between her breasts and delving against the insides of her thighs. Alex moaned softly as one of Ruby's fingers slipped against her outer labia and Ruby had to resist the urge to touch her more fully just yet. Tall and with jet-black hair, Alex was a slim and petite woman with a perky if a little flat body and generous hips, and she had a huge pair of vibrant blue eyes that shone like embedded stones in her face, currently gleaming all colours of the rainbow as they reflected the whirlpool of interlacing, melding beams of light on the TV in front of her.

Pulling a stool kept for this exact purpose over, Ruby breathed erotically into Alex's ear, and she obediently allowed herself to be sat on the stool, slumped over as she stared nearly-sightlessly up at the glowing TV that was the only illumination in the room save for one dim bulb just inside the doorway that had held onto life far longer than its brethren. Quickly, Ruby stepped back and stripped, efficiently unbuttoning her tight crease-free blue salesperson shirt to reveal a nearly-overfilled black bra that was discarded onto the empty shelf on top of the shirt a second later, releasing two small but impossibly perky breasts that stood proudly off her chest with the almost gravity-defying spring that came only to the luckiest of young girls.

Only just in her twenties, Ruby had a killer body through and through, and as she stepped out of her pristine black pants and folded them effortlessly into a perfect square to place on the shelf, followed by her panties, she revealed curving, alluring hips that trimmed down into petite ankles and feet, all beneath a bouncy bubble-ass that wobbled even as she stepped back and forth on the spot. Dressed, with her tight curves revealed under even tighter clothes and her clean, freckled face framed by orange-red hair, she was already a 10. Naked, she tripped over into goddess territory. Older, taller and flatter but elegant and poised and with a gorgeous creamy face and sky blue eyes, Alex was no pushover herself, and it was exactly why Ruby had caught her, but alongside Ruby she looked like the youthful saleswoman's maid. Mentally in that moment, Alex wasn't that far off being a subservient slave, either -- all part of Ruby's intricate and advanced plan.

Ruby's hands once again found Alex's body, and this time the teasing motions were gone, replaced by a desire that drove the petite fingertips deep into the flesh of Alex's bosom and down between her legs where they licked up against lips that were burning with lust. Already entranced by the video, Alex's mind was open to Ruby's voice, and Ruby gladly plied it full of her unique desires. Alex gasped deeply as Ruby's sidelong hand mashed between her legs against her pussy, grinding it between her thighs as she breathed lustily into Alex's ear, rolling her own body in time with her movements and feeling Alex contracting and relaxing along with her.

After a minute or two, Ruby's hand guided Alex's face to one side, and Ruby's lips joined the fray. Dumbstruck by the hypnotic video and Ruby's silky tones, Alex sat there emptily for a moment until she realized she liked the way the bombshell's mouth felt and reciprocated it, her tongue seeking and finding the saleswoman's and sliding against it as if making oral love with the woman, her huge, warm lips parting her own as if her mouth was the key to Alex's and she'd unlocked her and spread her wide. Almost as if she'd never thought of it before, as soon as the idea flitted into the empty space behind Alex's blank eyes, she did just that and spread herself for Ruby. Not a second later, she was rewarded with the sensation of Ruby's hand digging immediately and deeply into her body, and she shuddered all over as the sensation filled her with bliss.

Ruby's plans hadn't just involved sex here and now. In fact, her payoff came in a few different forms; one would come when the snapped-back Alex happily bought a full lounge setup off her at full price plus personal same-day installation. The second would be that installation service arriving in the form of Ruby personally delivering her new TV system later that day after her shift to "install" not just the TV, but Ruby's pussy firmly in Alex's willing face. Then, after some relaxation, a few more special commands, perhaps another round or two and the setup of the new TV, they'd go to dinner on Alex, after which the thoroughly impassioned woman would lustily take her back home to make long, vicious love to.

After that, who knows -- if Ruby liked her, she'd keep the charade going, maybe string Alex along for a few raunchy nights out or to help her get off from time to time. Maybe she'd clean up most of the commands and wipe the special trance-world clean from her head and find another victim to sink her worming little digits deep into, or -- hell, if things went well, maybe she'd stay with Alex for a while. She hadn't done it yet, but she'd always planned to use this as a door-opener to get in with the right girl one day.

But for now, Ruby had Alex back here, entranced and wet and full of lust, and Ruby had been waiting for an attractive woman to step into her web all week. Quickly, she mashed her hand against Alex's snatch while she positioned herself over the girl, and bodily repositioning the woman on the stool, took her by the hips and began to press her own wanting cunt against hers. It took a while for Alex's befuddled mind to cotton on but after a bit she found a stable spot and began to work her hips back and forth as Ruby rutted her, vibrating her hips back and forth and into Alex and gasping with a high-pitched sigh as she felt the other woman's heat eliciting orgasm from deep inside her. There was a fire between them as the women scissored in the secure room, the glittering, multi-coloured glow of the TV washing hypnotically over their naked skin as Ruby's breasts bounced and Alex rocked on the stool into Ruby's thrusts.

Eventually, with a high-pitched gasp, Ruby yipped repeatedly, crammed herself hard against Alex's slick cunt and came, tensing up as sweet release enveloped her before her legs stopped obeying her and they closed tightly around Alex's thigh. Pent up on Ruby's commands of arousal and lust earlier, Alex, still entranced, heard Ruby's blissful release and felt her shuddering on top of her and couldn't stop herself from cumming too. She pulsed bodily on the stool and stretched out for Ruby's embrace as the warm flush of sheer joy filled her up, forgetting she was on only a low, wide stool, and as the two girls spasmed in release she unbalanced and toppled over. Gasping Ruby tried to catch her but still gripping her by the leg and hips, Alex only pulled her down and she ended up collapsing over the top of her too, the pain as they collided with the shelves on the wall barely registering in her mind as the pleasure from peaking still rippled through her.

Storming up the hall from his office to the back room, Harry, franchisee of nine months and a middle-aged balding fellow bone-dry on humor punched the code in and ripped the back room door open. Inside, one of his newer salespeople, Ruby, turned to look at him in surprise. She was standing over what looked to be a customer who was sitting on a low stool in front of one of those new HLED TVs that was playing Hitchcock's "The Birds". Both women were fully dressed. Questioningly, she approached Harry as he beckoned to her, and bashfully the customer stood up, aware that this might not be a perfectly normal place to be.

'And what do you think you're doing back here?' He asked gruffly.

'Sorry sir, but Miss Alex here was just asking about the cinematic performance and I wanted to show her just how good it could even make unmastered old movies look in the dark. I'd say she's quite enthralled by it, aren't you Alex?'

'Entranced.' Alex said breathily with a wry, slightly embarrassed grin that made her face blush. Frowning harder, Harry looked from one to the other.

'Back area's off limits to customers, period,' he grunted to Ruby. 'You know that.'

'Won't happen again sir.' Ruby said dutifully.

'It sure won't.' Harry agreed, taking one last look at the customer before striding away. Puzzling a little, he wondered why both girls seemed to be slightly out of breath -- indeed, Ruby's face was flushed red, and though she was dressed normally, something about her seemed off. Stumped, he shrugged as he returned to the sales floor and put on his "Customer Centric" grin like a mask, ready to serve. Women, he thought. Always thought they knew best.

Turning back to Alex, Ruby's hand slipped from her cheek to her breast, then down to her hip, before it curved over her ass, across her thigh and up her crotch. She could feel the heat still radiating from Alex's pussy, and an almost imperceptible dampness remained on her finger as she brought the hand back up again. Alex shuddered bodily as Ruby touched her, and went even redder. The girls had only just managed to stand and struggle, shuddering still in the throes of orgasm, back into their clothes after the loud crashing to the floor. In a rush, Ruby hadn't bothered to put her underwear back on and simply crammed her body back into her clothes just in time to spin away from the door as it was ripped open. What Harry had failed to notice about her, aside from the smell of sex that he evidently hadn't known for a long while, was the two slight lumps pressing through her shirt atop each breast -- or that her pants were on backwards. Always taking Harry for a bit of a perv, Ruby had only assumed that he'd not noticed her breasts only because he was conscious of the customer, and for that she was grateful.

'You've been a good, good girl,' Ruby sighed into Alex's ear as the pair embraced closely just inside the storage room, breasts pressed together. Alex sighed back blissfully and Ruby told her what she would do next. Nodding obediently, the pair straightened up, dressed properly and after a strange moment of one-sided conversation from Ruby, left the room. They studiously ignored the glaring gaze of Harry as they returned to the public TV display until Ruby had to ask him to help fetch a "86" HLED, soundbar, sub and mounting kits" from out the back for her, gleefully watching as his frown flipped over and he quickly went to assist in closing the several thousand-dollar order.

Ten minutes later, Alex was striding rather happily out of the shop, feeling elated and energized, excited for her new TV to arrive later that day, and apparently even being delivered personally by that wonderfully kind and generous woman who'd served her. As the image of the stunning girl filtered back into Alex's mind, she stared off into space a while, imagining her wide smile, her gleaming eyes, her glowing hair, her perky breasts, her shapely hips, her tight legs around her own, her round ass in her hands, her shadowy body looming over her as she gripped her in utter pleasure—

Jerking bodily back to the real world as the escalators threatened to tip her off them at the bottom, Alex shivered and strode onwards, curious and a little elated at the deep, hot thrill that had buzzed down her spine from the thought and settled deep at the back of her pussy which was hotter and damper than she'd realized. She hadn't noticed it until now, but that girl had been utterly gorgeous -- and why was she imagining her body so vividly? How did it feel so real, the way it moved above her, the way her hands ran over it? She shuddered again as she thought she felt those very same hands running all over her body too, and wondered if she'd had a change of heart about her love life recently. Men were dry, dating was sparse and apps and sites only reminded her that she could find thirsty people more easily by just watching porn. But her... Someone like her Alex could really see herself getting down and dirty with.

If only she could remember her name...?

Then, grinning, she remembered that she was the one who'd be bringing around her new TV system that afternoon -- and she'd be able to ask her name once and for all then. And maybe get to know her a little better. Perhaps even coffee... Or dinner?

Striding off with a definite bounce to her step, Alex found herself deeply anticipating the afternoon, and bought a few extra things in readiness for it. She was looking forward to it all the way up until the doorbell chimed and she opened it to reveal a gorgeous woman dressed in a plain black shirt and pants, a set of large boxes on the driveway behind her.

'Nice lingerie,' Ruby said coyly as Alex revealed herself in the doorway, grinning like an idiot. Alex didn't even realize she'd put it on -- and nothing over the top of it, either. But then she saw the smile on Ruby's face and the concupiscence in her eyes, and she forgot she cared. She forgot why she had to think about it, and in fact, and as Ruby stepped through her doorway and into her life, looming above her, she forgot about everything else completely. Everything except how badly her body wanted to fuck her. Five minutes later, as the clothes they'd been wearing flew onto the carpet in her lounge room, her body got what it wanted, and so did Ruby.

Happy 69th upload everyone!