When Sophie Comes out to Play

Story Info
Joey calls Sophie out of her to play with him during break.
3k words
4.46
20k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Easing the stall door closed so that it didn't bang as all campus stalls do, Joey could barely contain his excitement. He'd been waiting for this for two weeks, since she'd gone on holiday with her parents to Barbados, and now that she was back, he was keen not only to make sure his hard work hadn't been undone, but that he was looked after properly.

Cassidy -- Cassie -- Claire was already sitting on the downturned toilet lid, her legs tight together, her face curious but excited, her palms together in her lap. Part of her already knew where this was going, but the part of her that spoke and moved and went to classes didn't. Joey was about to shift that part of her aside to reveal a Cassie he'd guided into doing a very special job for him.

'Now, Cassie,' he grinned, 'have you got any idea why I've asked you here today?'

'No,' she replied innocently, although the way she bit her lip told him part of her did. Joey reached out and gently stroked her soft cheek, and she leaned into it a little, pushing for more of his touch.

'Oh, Cassie,' he breathed, stroking her hair and feeling it whisper over his fingers. 'I know you do.' There was a new tone in his voice, one that Cassie noticed, and as she looked up at him through her deep blue eyes, he knew she was ready. She always got herself into this unique attitude that was a blend of nervous, confused, apprehensive and lusty when she was ready.

'Close your eyes.' Joey said, holding her head gently with both hands, his fingers protectively over her ears. She did, and he watched her little black eyelashes jerk as her eyes moved beneath the lids. 'Listen to my voice, Cassie. Listen to me as I count. You know what happens when I count to you -- you know how it makes you feel. It's a safe, private space that my counting puts you in, a quiet little room with just you and me and no one else where you can do anything and be anyone without fear, a dark, warm little room just for us inside your head. Ten.'

Joey could already feel Cassie's heart pounding as he held her. Her breathing was rapid, but so was his own. 'Nine. Climb down those stairs now Cassie, into your mental basement.

'Eight.' Cassie let out a breath and Joey had to make himself not lean in then and there. 'Seven. Across the dim hallway to the room right at the back.

'Six.'

'Five. Lock the door and find the ladder, down you go. Climbing deeper and deeper into the safe, warm emptiness.' Cassie's breathing was beginning to slow, and as she seemed to relax a little on the toilet, Joey gently looped her hair in his fingertips.

'Four. Three, follow the well down the gently sloping path. You don't need lights here, you know the way by heart. Two. One. Close the door to your room behind you and forget it's there Cassie. Float away, weightless in your safe place where nothing can touch you. Let go now Cassie. Let go.'

As Joey looked down at her, he saw that Cassie's attitude had changed completely. Where seconds before, a timid, energised young woman had been sitting, now she was limp in his hands save only for what she needed to stay upright. As Joey gently pulled her hair into a ponytail and lifted one limp arm to pull off the scrunchie she always habitually kept there -- although unknowingly -- just for this purpose, her head tipped forwards, supported only by his hand. He expertly looped her hair up and left it loosely out of the way.

'Good girl. Very good. You're doing everything perfectly Cassie. Just float away, safe and out of the way while I talk to Sophie, okay? Sophie, are you there? Can you come out for me?' Slowly, Cassie's body began to strengthen again, and as Joey called her name softly, Cassie's eyes blinked open and she looked up at him. Gorgeous with a lightly tanned white face and no blemishes to be seen, Cassie was five ten in height with a thin, feminine waist that curved outwards at the chest and hips in a way that drove men mad. Her breasts, although not huge, were perky and bouncy and untouched by gravity, tipped with soft pink little nipples in the centre of slightly darker areolas. She had a fine, buoyant ass and, thanks to one of Joey's suggestions, a hairless slit.

She had slender but strong legs with thick thighs that tapered in to girlish ankles, and she killed it in heels. But the girl inside the gorgeous 19-year-old looking up at Joey wasn't Cassidy -- it was Sophie, a mindset Joey had carefully crafted over months of dick-teasing hypnosis with her in lunch breaks, free classes, home alone time and on the weekends. Being live-in students, both lived within a building's walk of each other, something that Joey had put to good use since he'd met her.

'Sophie, are you ready?' Joey asked. Grinning at him, Cassie's perfect thousand-watt smile lit up the whole cubicle.

'Of course, baby,' she said coyly. 'I'm always wet and ready.' Her hands had gone to his legs, and as she spoke, they slid up his body, running up his sides and then down his front, her fingers feeling the body he'd programmed Sophie to be so attracted to more than anyone else. She sighed as she felt him, and when her fingers slid down for the second time over his torso, they dipped into his waistline and drew his pants down with them, revealing Joey's thickly tented underwear below.

'Hmm, a bit needy today, are we?' Joey chided. Sophie giggled with Cassie's cute, girlish chirp, her chest bouncing with the motion.

'It's been so long baby.'

'I know, it's alright. We're together now.' Joey breathed as Sophie's hand ran over the length of his cock in his pants, making him shudder.

In reality, Sophie wasn't a different person to Cassie. She had actually just started out as a trance-state Cassie early on, a responsive way for Joey to talk to Cassie while under hypnosis so that he could see what her reactions were to his triggers. But, over time, her deeply-aroused trance state had grown into a horny, giggly copy of Cassie, and as it had changed independent of Cassie's day-to-day life, Joey had begun to call her by the name he'd always adored most. Now, Sophie was, in effect, Cassie's tranced, horny, bimbo-ish alter-ego that only Joey knew existed.

Sophie rubbed him through his pants, leaning close and sniffing at him and sighing as she smelled his scent. 'You want it, don't you,' Joey asked rhetorically, watching as Sophie nodded against his pelvis without moving away. Her blue eyes flicked up to his, and he could see the arousal in them.

'Go on.' He coaxed her, and with a grin she drew down his underwear, making his cock bounce out in her face. She giggled and licked the length sideways, wrapping her tongue around it as best she could. He wasn't huge, just an average size really, but in her mouth he looked gigantic. He watched her plant tiny kisses along it before puckering her lips and meeting his tip.

Ordinarily, Joey would ask her to look up -- but Sophie knew him too well. Her eyes flicked up to meet his and stayed there as she pushed her tightly squeezed lips against him until he parted them forcefully, popping into her warm mouth and quickly sliding over her tongue until her nose touched his navel. He shuddered as he felt her divine mouth on him, and he saw her eyes light up at his pleasure. Drawing him off her, she opened wide, tongue out, showing him the strand of spit that still connected them both and grinning. Then, she came back in, and went at it.

At first she was slow and methodical, sliding herself enticingly slowly along him, every ripple in his shaft making her lips roll. But after a few minutes, Joey's hand found the back of her head, and she began to focus on taking him faster, fucking him with her mouth more as Sophie, well-tuned through countless sessions and talks with Joey, gave him what he wanted exactly as he liked it.

Within minutes, Sophie was making loud sucking noises, and Joey could only hold her head and groan softly as she took him like a pro. Praying no one came in in the next sixty seconds -- Joey didn't think he'd be able to stop Sophie at this point, both because of the intense pleasure and Sophie's own in-built desire to please him -- Joey put his head back and leaned into Sophie, letting her work him into a sticky fever of bliss.

Joey barely knew when he came, so fast was Sophie going, bobbing back and forth and barely stopping to breathe, but for the intense white-hot explosion that filled him for a split-instant. His cock lit up, and without slowing down Sophie took his load on her tongue, swallowing like a champ as he shuddered and shoved himself as deep as he could go down her throat. He could feel Sophie's tongue lapping at his shaft as he came, and one of her hands was massaging his balls in a way that made him want to stay there forever. He knew where the other hand would be.

Eventually, with one final jerking shudder, Joey released Sophie, letting her cough and breathe and grinning at her as she smiled widely, cum still on her tongue and teeth and her face flushed red. 'Oh my god,' she panted. 'Fuck me, that was incredible Joey-babe.'

'You're telling me,' Joey gasped, leaning on the wall behind Sophie, her hand still cupping his sack. 'You really did miss me.' Sophie giggled and sniffed at that, and began to clean him off with her tongue. 'Careful, you might make me go for round two,' Joey scalded jokingly. Sophie threw him a look that said she couldn't think of anything in the world she'd rather do than go again and he laughed once more. 'You're the worst.'

'And the best,' she said.

'And the best girls get the best rewards.' Joey said. Sophie's ministrations halted for a moment as he said the word. 'That's right.' Taking his pants back up, Joey crouched down in front of Cassie's body and looked Sophie right in crystal the blue eyes. 'Good girls get rewards, don't they?' He said. She had gone still now, and as she stared at him, her face flattening, she nodded. Apprehension had returned, and he knew she knew what came next. She did.

'How about you help me with this one?' Joey whispered, stroking Cassie's black hair out of her face. She swallowed.

'Spread your legs.' Obeying, Sophie revealed Cassie's innermost depths. 'Now, we can't have our reward with these on, can we?' Joey said, reaching in and lightly touching her through her panties. 'Let's get them off.' Helping her, Sophie quickly wriggled out of her underwear, and a moment later it was around her ankles. She had been musky before, but now Joey could smell her arousal strongly, and he could see the redness from where she'd been touching earlier. 'Are you ready, Sophie?' She nodded at him, unable to speak anymore, biting her lip, her eyes as wide as saucers right in front of him. 'Okay. What do good girls get?' He asked.

'Rewarded.' Sophie replied.

'And what are you?'

'Joey's good girl.' Sophie breathed, the smell of his cum on her breath.

'Because you?'

'Suck Joey's dick.'

'And?'

'Serve Joey.'

'And?'

'Obey Joey.' Sophie shuddered as she said the last words.

'Good girls obey Joey.' Joey said.

'I'm a good girl.' Sophie replied, her words just a whisper now.

'Good girls get rewarded.' Joey returned.

'I obey Joey.'

'Good girls obey Joey.' Joey said.

'I'm a good girl.' The feeling of Joey's thumb slipping past her sodden lips and pressuring her clit made Sophie gasp a tight, hot little yip and she bit her lip hard. Her chest pushed out at his touch and Joey didn't stop himself from watching the show as her body reacted entirely to his touch as if his thumb were on her body's controller.

'Ooh, good girls get rewarded,' Sophie moaned softly. Joey mashed her clit a little more and she jerked forward, leaning herself on his shoulder. Her hands found her breasts and he watched from an inch away as she slipped them up the underside of her shirt to fondle them.

'I obey Joey, good girls obey Joey,' Sophie breathed heavily. Joey added two fingers to Sophie's wet depths and she gasped. 'I'm a good girl, ngh, Good girls get rewarded. I obey Joey. Good girls obey Joey. I'm a good girl, oh, I obey Joey, good girls obey Joey, I'm a gooaah girl, good gungh get rewarded, I nnnff obey Joey, aah, good girls, aah, obey—oh fuck, Joey, oh my god, oh, unh-'

Joey's short, rapid vibration inside Cassie's sopping pussy was met with a sudden tension as everything below the waist locked up and Cassie's legs came in on either side of his arm. She shuddered on the toilet, gasping into his neck, and he could feel the warmth of her orgasm rushing down her tunnel past his fingers to pool on the lid. Sophie moaned Cassie's moan into his shoulder and squeezed her breasts under her shirt as her blisteringly powerful orgasm tore through her. When she had moaned a few times against him, he began to finger-fuck her again, and she began to yip as the motion elongated her release. Unable to resist even gravity, her hands flew from her shirt and wrapped around his neck as she rocked on his hand, cumming herself into oblivion.

A minute later, when she finally relaxed back onto the toilet seat and looked up into his eyes from two inches away, it was Cassie who stared into Joey's gaze. But she didn't react -- she just smiled dazedly and looked at him. After a few seconds, they leaned in, and kissed.

'I think I love you, Joey,' Cassie breathed into his ear as they parted. Joey's fingertips were still inside Cassie's wet cunt.

'Ten. Nine.' Joey began. For the briefest of moments, a shadow came across Cassie's face, as if Joey had told her something bad. She shook her head once, mouthing a 'no' that never came out as he continued to count her down. By the time he hit five, her face had slackened again, and when he finished his count, she was impassive and empty once more, staring sightlessly through him.

'I wish I could let you.' Joey said as he extracted himself from her body and stood up. I really wish I could.

'Now. Remember how this works. You won't remember this as anything more than a hot, vivid dream. When you wake, you'll clean yourself up and return to class, thinking it had all been a dream you'd just remembered. By the time you get to your class, you'll barely know what happened in the dream. Tonight, you won't remember it at all. Only Sophie knows what happened here, what always happens when we're together. You can trust Sophie because she's you, and she trusts you because you are her. Leave these memories with her so that she can keep them safe until next time. Our next codeword will be "lemon squash." I'm going to count you out now Cassie -- remember, you won't believe any of this happened outside of a dream. Clean yourself up and have a happy afternoon, and let Sophie handle everything until next time. Does Sophie understand?'

Cassie nodded lightly in response. 'Does Cassidy understand?' Cassie nodded again.

'Good girls. Now wake. One. Two. Three...'

Blinking, Cassidy Claire realised she was sitting on the toilet again, daydreaming. What had she been thinking about? She could barely remember -- oh, right, that damn wet dream again! Sighing and getting to her feet, noticing the dampness suddenly, Cassidy drew off a few sheets of paper and cleaned herself up quickly. She'd had the dream a few times now and every time it was a hazy, unrealistic sex dream involving her and another student at the school, although who, she didn't know. Shrugging to herself and fobbing it off as yet more "annoying private girl stuff" as she tended to label it, she flushed, drew up her panties and left the stall.

Catching sight of herself in the mirror, she quickly turned on the water and washed her face a little in it before drying off and leaving the bathroom, heading back to her class. Already, now that she was out in the nosy hallway and sunlight and business of college, her remembered dream was only a distant dull fog, and the more she walked, breathing in the fresh air and warm sunlight, the less coherent it became, until she had almost completely put it out of her mind as she sat down in her classroom, completely unaware of anything that had gone on minutes beforehand until the next time that Sophie came out to play.

About ten minutes later, idly looking up and out the window away from her work, mulling things over in her head, Sophie caught a glimpse of another student walking by. He had a shock of curly salty brown hair and a cute if freckly button face, and he didn't look in at her, but she watched him until he'd passed her room by. Damn, she thought to herself with a little more lust than she'd realised initially. He's cute as hell.

Biting her lip, she bent back to her work, her knees drawing slightly together underneath the desk as she thought not about the assignment, but Joey, the boy outside.

THE END