All Comments on 'Anything You Want'

by Susan Strict

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Humorous

That was a humorous and enlightening look at a something I had never given much thought to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Facesitting and Femdom

I really enjoyed this and hope to see more like it. I love stories of men being put in their place by a good Women who pins them in their legs, and sits their Ass or Cunny upon their face.

There is little more pleasurable then when you have a juicy aroused cunt and have your lips over the face of a squirm man... Please write more!r

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
He is not too smart

Trust or no, letting a woman whose fantasy is spanking and beating a man's butt, way past the point of red or blistered while he is tied, tied him to the bed is begging for trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great angle on it

That was a great little story - it seems like too often facesitting is supposed to be a form of torture (and how much fun is that?) I love seeing it as something she enjoys for her own sake!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I feel this way

I quietly want a woman to firmly but aggressively take me as an oral slave. I asked an older woman to do this but she was not dominant enough.

CockedCapCockedCapabout 3 years ago
Not what I was expecting. Better than that.

It would be scary to give that much control to another person. It would be wonderful to have someone you trust enough to give it to.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

She may go to prison for a long time. No means no, even if it comes from a man! Anything else is rape!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous