All Comments on 'Anything You Want'

by HairyJacques

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think that if the two of you had lived closer, you would have seen more of each other. I think you are both bi. In my personal life, once I had sucked a cock, I knew I was gay. I still love sucking clocks and try to do it 2 or 3 times a week. I also love being ducked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing until the end

The first three chapters are incredible, so hot! I could read them all week, but I didn't like the ending and how they ended up straight and married, I thought they would end up in love together :(

Even so this is really really good and I loved all the other bits

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesover 8 years agoAuthor
It's a true story

I'm glad you liked my account, Anonymous, and I'm sorry you didn't like the ending. Sometimes I have second thoughts about the ending, too. The thing is, it's a true story. I really wanted to capture it without embellishing anything or changing what happened. I didn't even name my friend because I couldn't use his real name but couldn't bring myself to give him a fake one. It would have made the story less real for me, and one reason for writing it was to re-live and re-think. Thanks for reading it and commenting. I love to hear people's reactions to what I write.

esthetumesthetumover 8 years ago
Love is not completely selfless

I don't think you used him any more than any one else uses a lover to fulfill their own needs. I think you two truly loved each other, and had you lived in today's times, you could have chosen to get married and spend your happy lives together. It is sad that you didn't get to do this because of our societal culture at that time. However, it is wonderful that you at least experienced what you did have with him. Most people never have a shot at the sensuality and powerful love that you experienced with him. Who knows, after all your children grow up, then maybe you two will decide it is now the right time to be together and you'll start a new and happy phase in your life. Better late than never.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 8 years ago
Must have been hard...

I can only imagine the feelings involved here, It must have been difficult moving so far away and leaving him behind and also standing up for one another when you both married other people . .. Why do we need labels you loved him and I assume you love/ed your wife. Love doesn't need labels it doesn't necessarily care about gender and it certainly has little regard for what is socially acceptable ... I would be interested to know though if you ever lusted after other guys as well or if it was just him? At the end of the day there is little point asking your self what ifs and questioning the choices you made as you can't change the past only move forward with a better understanding of your self.

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Hubbys_Princess

Thank you for being sensitive and thoughtful enough to appreciate the sense of longing I've felt for my friend. Our weddings were happy events and I'm guessing that both of us were pleased to have crossed the straight finish line. I was: Whew! But the passage of time of course hasn't eased the lingering longing and the thirst. I've been attracted to other men, and before my marriage I hooked up with three of them. But these were one-might gigs, and there's never been a relationship quite as full and meaningful as the one shared with my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What if...

I think the hardest 'what if' we have to face in a life time of choices are those we make about relationships. For me, this story wasn't about using someone or being used. It seemed to me that you were both exploring your feelings and coping in the best way you could. You were young, in college, and still figuring life out. Your friend seemed a little more emotionally behind. But maybe not. This is your story so it could just be that it's written from your point of view. Your last paragraph is your truth. You loved each other and expressed it the only way you knew how given the 'definitions and distinctions' of the time it took place. Using your grown up, adult mind and today's standards of what is ok isn't fair to either one of you. Give your youthful self a break. The texts a couple months ago say to me that you both need to talk in person. Our minds make our fantasy person perfect. Talking together and recognizing out loud what you were to each other won't damage your marriages. It will give closure to your past. Will it open up other adult possibilities and choices? Maybe. But you are both mature adults now. Talk. In person. Go see his amazing cross fit self. And his wife. And daughter. Bring your wife. And kids. But talk alone.

diego1957diego1957over 8 years ago
Thank you!

This was a wonderful story.... very poignant and cathartic for me because of a very similar situation that occurred in my own life. Very recently, actually. I was with a wonderful man for what was just supposed to be sex. He was unhappily married and had become quite bi-curious. I am divorced and bisexual. Well... to say that we made a connection would be the understatement of the year. We were together probably 40 times over just 4 months. To use your words, as we grew closer he went from not just being open to but actually being eager to advance our intimacy. We had fallen in love and we actually talked about it. It was so completely meaningful to me that all of these wonderful and very gay acts of male intimacy we shared were things that he had never done before in his life - only with me. It ended abruptly. His wife found out that he was having an affair with a man. He did the right thing for his family - we stopped and his wife accepted him back while still struggling to understand how her husband could have an affair with a man. I wish the best for them; I respect his decision - I truly do. But... I really miss him and what we had. I had been nicely moving on in my life since this, but last Thursday night he reached out to me via email for the first time since - hoping that I was doing well and being safe, and saying "Please let me know that you're good". It reopened a lot of memories for me and I began to miss him and was "missing us" all over again. I found your story yesterday, and got pretty emotional over the strong parallels in many ways of your experience and mine. I think this was not a coincidence that I found this story - it is helping me start to heal again.

My comment to you: He reached out to you telling you that he was "missing us". He did that for a reason. I agree with the earlier comment that was made by someone else - I think you two should meet privately. Talk about things...

Best to you, man. Again - thank you for writing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thinking of you..

I know that your last texts..they were everything....and you know that you both understood the lives you had to lead. But most of all, now you know you both understood the love. And thats EVERYTHING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too sad

Please tell me that is not a true story. Beautifully written but god it made me cry my eyes out. How awful! I hate this stupid judgmental world where two people can't be happy because society is a piece of shit.

bi_male4menbi_male4menalmost 8 years ago
The best story I have ever read on this site

This is by far, the best story I have ever read on this site. Not only in the story and emotion it brings, but in the grammar and proper punctuation.

This was thoughtful, well told and very sexy as it rang true and judging by others who commented, many of them felt the same.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing truth

Thank you for this amazing heartfelt story. I think it speaks to the authenticity of true love that defies labeling and outdated sexual mores. Within the privacy of your own relationship, you shared an ever deepening level of intimacy that reflected the growing love between you. You reached a turning point when his love matured from mere self-interest to mutual love and intimacy. This takes time in all relationships, so why not in this relationship. It almost seems to me that your identity as men was co-incidental. You do not speak of lusting after other men (which one or both Of you might do from time to time) but rather pining for one another as objects of love.

I thought this was a very beautiful story of love. I imagine that neither of you regret or would wish away your wives or children. You still pine for the love shared with your best friend. I'm not a member her but would welcome your comments,m I am new to this sight as a bi mwm and will look for other stories my you here. I'll send you my email privately. Chad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

I loved this story!!! I got the feeling you were both slowly falling in love with each other!!! The intimacy and passion was great!!! love to read more like this. And I am a female.

Thank you for a great Story

Fran W

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

What made this story so great was that it was so real. I think you're both bi but you didn't have the knowledge or confidence to love each other openly. It doesn't make your love for your wife any less. I certainly don't think you should leave her for him. Your love was real and significant and it's sad that it couldn't last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So real, so honest.

At one point in the story, I felt sorry - maybe angry - there wasn't a "fair" mutuality or reciprocal pleasure. But, truthfully, I get it. Really. I am sure that I was there - at different times, either role. By the end of the story, I just loved it. It is the BEST story I have every read on any site...Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
impressive

well-written ..seems so real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Have u guys talked?? I no u wrote this a clp year’s ago but just wondering if u cld update us on if u responded bck to his txt. Also I think love comes in many forms, so y put a label on things. If sumone loves u unconditionally then y risk losing that. Not only did ur friend have u love him like that but he got married so he has 2 ppl right there. Ur friend is lucky to have u. I hope u sent this story to him n I hope he reads these comments. Life is short. U don’t no wat tomorrow will bring, y live a life that u have to hide who u rly r to make others happy. I don’t think ur friend will ever find sumone that loves him the way u did n mayb still do. Gd luck with everything n just remember life is short. Don’t wait bc if u guys do that will both b ur biggest regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG!!!

You definatly have a talent for writing! I would give anything to have a cock to worship! More please!?

DV19DV19about 4 years ago
I hope you continue to write,

I hope you continue to write. You have REAL talent.

Since this is the telling of real experiences, it is quite remarkable how well you recreated the scenes and feelings..

Following along with several earlier comments: have you reached out and made contact again with your friend?

I think you 'owe' it to both of you to reconnect, and talk a bit..

True friendship and love are rare, and certainly to be cherished. I highly recommend you stay in contact and see each other. Don't discount what you had and still have. it's very special and precious..

And, since you have such great talent, I sure hope you write some more stories,

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Literally so cute

Agh you made me cry at the end it’s so cute. Honestly I ship it so hard, wish being gay was more normal when this all happened and maybe you would’ve ended up together. Beautiful writing!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Great story with hot sex and nice plot twists!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a really well written stoker of a story. Great job on a hot and well told friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was honestly amazing. The sex was great but you can really feel the love between these 2 guys. Great writing!

Bijohn69Bijohn69about 2 years ago

Wow! Such a well written, compelling erotic story of the best sex two friends can experience. Please write more!

NicebiguyNicebiguyalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful, I had a similar situation with a friend,not as long and not as intimate. My first male lover, twenty years later I still think of him and still jerk off to the hot,intimate sex we had. Never had anything again like it, I'm so grateful he seduced me.

Dnthmn_19Dnthmn_19over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story very much.

blklthrjktblklthrjktover 1 year ago

Erotic and touching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story - I too am Bi and I have had three marriages before I could acknowledge it to myself and my wife, and I had a relationship with a gay man back in the 1980s that could have become a lot more, but I had wanted to have children of my own - which I ended up not having for several reasons - and I still think of him all the time and wonder what could have been.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous