Anything You Want Ch. 02

Story Info
Arun conquers another woman.
1.5k words
4.11
9.2k
18
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BathDove
BathDove
118 Followers

Arun arrived at his destination; Simone's house. Black and gold fences, just as she had described. He got out and headed towards the gate. He stood in front of the gates, admiring the huge house in front of him.

"So much space," he thought.

Suddenly, the gates opened up. Arun used this chance to get in. He walked in and approached the main door. He raised his hand and gently knocked on the door.

After a short pause, the door opened. As the door slowly opened, there stood a man. He was just shorter than Arun, slim build, pale skin, dark hair with some white hairs, and wore a polo shirt with khaki shorts. He looked confused and attempted to pull an intimidating face, though it was not effective.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Arun. I'm Evan and Paige's son. I'm new in the area so I thought I come round and introduce myself. Simone and I are friends."

Immediately, his face changed.

"You're Evan's new son, right? Come on in."

The man gestured him in and Arun obliged. He walked in and was astounded by the decorum. The floor was marble, the walls had beautiful paintings, and plants growing with flowers blossoming. It was a nice house.

"Wow. You really have a nice house Mr..."

"Teekle, but you can call me James."

"You have a nice house, James."

"It is very nice, indeed."

Arun was brought to the living room where they both sat down on the couch.

"Do you want tea or coffee?"

"I'll take a coffee."

James signaled to a woman in the kitchen and then turned back to Arun.

"Who was that?"

"That's our maid, she does the chores around here."

"Yeah, we have a maid but I haven't seen her yet."

"They make life much easier."

After ten minutes, the maid came back with two coffees. Arun and James picked on up and she returned to her duties. Arun took a sip and was surprised at how good it tasted.

"So, how are you enjoying your new life."

"It's been pleasant, I'd say."

Suddenly, Simone walked in. She was wearing a red, skin-tight, latex dress that suffocated her tits, went up to just below her shoulders, and left her pussy exposed.

"James, I found this cute dress that I thought I -"

She didn't notice Arun at first but ran out of the room as soon as she spotted him.

"Hey, come back, come talk to our guest."

Simone poked her head back into the room.

"But, what about what I'm wearing?"

"It's fine, come in."

Simone walked back in, blushing. She didn't see who exactly was sitting next to James when she ran out initially but managed to get a better look this time. Her face went from confusion to shock.

"Oh, it's you!"

Arun gets up and they hug. He holds her tight, grabbing her ass and smacking her a few times, with no care for his surroundings. Simone, flustered, pretends to not notice anything. Arun pulls close to her eye and whispers.

"You thought I was joking. I'm here to make you my personal cumdump!"

Simone could do nothing but bite her lip. James watched on, oblivious to what had happened. They separated and sat down. Simone sat next to Arun and kept her hands to herself whilst Arun groped her thigh.

"So, you told me you two are friends?"

"Yeah, she dropped me off the other day."

Simeone smiled but deep down, she knew that Arun wasn't telling the entire story.

"I gotta ask with such a nice house, what do you do for a living?"

James chuckled.

"I'm the mayor of this town."

Arun gave a surprised look.

"Well, that explains that. I don't even know what this town is called, I don't recall seeing any signs on the way here."

James chuckled again. Arun used the opportunity to take advantage of Simone. He moved his hand from her thigh to her pussy, sticking a single finger inside. Simone felt it immediately but remained calm and composed.

"This town is special. It's called Cumville."

"I haven't heard of any town like that?"

"Well, as I said, It's a special town. You cannot find any trace of it in any historical documents outside of the town itself and you cannot enter it unless you are brought here by someone who lives here already."

Arun was confused and couldn't make sense of it.

"So, you can't find any records of this town and you can't enter it unless someone brings you in?"

James nodded.

"So, how many people are in this town?"

"That's the other thing about here. This town is mostly populated by chubby women and weak men."

Arun gave a confused look but then thought it back. He had only encountered thick women and pathetic men.

"That's very specific."

"According to town folklore, the townspeople have a history of being submissive to a strong leader and will do as told."

This was fascinating news for Arun, who sought to test it.

"What you're saying is, I can fuck any woman in this town."

James smiled, thinking Arun was joking but Arun kept a serious face. He turned to Simone and pulled his finger out of her pussy and into her mouth which she began to suck on. James' face had a neutral expression.

"I think I'll start with your slut wife."

Arun started grabbing her boobs and holding her neck. Simone submitted herself to him even with her husband right there. Arun turned to James.

"She'll make a nice cumdump, don't you think?"

James opened his mouth to speak but was silenced by Arun, who put his finger in front of his mouth.

"Actually, I think she makes a nice sex slave."

Arun turned back to Simone and grabbed her face.

"Do you want to be my slave?"

She nodded instantly and eagerly. Arun turned to James.

"Go get some condoms, would you."

James quickly got up and left the room. Arun turned back to Simone and they began to make out. It started simple with a kiss but it got more passionate and intense as they began to feel each others bodies and take off their clothes. They finally broke their kiss with Simone sitting on Arun's lap. James rushed back in holding a box of condoms. Arun reached out to grab one but he was stopped by Simone.

"I wanna do it raw!"

"We never do it raw," James said

"Be grateful that you even get to witness me fuck this stallion dick!" she replied in a degrading tone. She didn't even bother to look at him rather she grabbed ahold of Arun's penis.

"I have to use both hands to hold this beast."

Arun held her hair as she began to kiss his balls and lick the bottom side of his penis. He began taking pictures and videos of her and made sure to include James as he watched on.

"Thank you for blessing me with your dick, daddy!"

Simone got up and put one knee on the couch, spread her ass and faced James.

"I'm all yours, daddy!"

Arun wasted no time and slid in. Immediately, Simone let out wild moans and grabbed onto James for support, digging her teeth into the couch. Arun's thrust were intense and hardcore with each pump going deeper and deeper inside.

"Wow! You're pussy needs some stretching out!"

Simone continued to hold onto James for support who watched on as his wife was stretched out. Arun grabbed Simone's hair leaving her with no support and more pleasure. Simone could do nothing but moan in front of her husbands face. Arun faced James and smirked.

"Cuck! Kiss your wife!"

James was hesitant but leaned in. Arun moved her head away from him before they could kiss and laughed.

"You really thought I'd let you do that," he laughed.

Simone laughed as well and spat in his face.

"Only big dicks can do that!"

They both laughed at him but this only turned James on. His penis slowly became erect, the bulge in his pants grew.

Ten minutes had passed and Arun had pushed Simone to her limit. Her body was dripping with sweat, her makeup ruined, her ass was battered and bruised and was begging for a creampie. Arun had stretched her pussy significantly and was close to cumming. Simone stuck her hand out to James.

"Little dick! Take this ring!"

James held her hang and slowly removed her wedding ring.

Arun couldn't hold off any longer and burst inside her filling her insides with cum. Simone came at the same time, creaming all over his dick. After a final few thrusts, Arun pulled out as an avalanche of cum spilled out of her pussy. He looked at James who instantly rushed over to clean her pussy with his mouth. Arun stood up and used Simone's head to clean his penis.

After they had all finished, Arun and Simone sat down together on the couch as James sat on the floor, kissing Simones feet.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with my new cuck husband!" she giggled.

"And you'll be a good slave."

Simone kissed him on the cheek and Arun left.

He returned home late and entered through the front door.

End of Chapter

BathDove
BathDove
118 Followers