All Comments on 'Anywhere Anytime'

by xploring96

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tim607tim607over 6 years ago
Amazing!

That was without doubt my favorite story ever! I have never ever read anything better. I have read it now multiple times and every time it has turned me on more than the first. I love all of your stories but this one is without compare! I have never been touched more. I truly hope you continue this.

Please write another one like it. Never have I truly felt like the character in a story until this one. I just want to say thank you very much.

Please keep writing! I can't wait for your next story!

xploring96xploring96over 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback tim607. I guess a writer can't ask for much more than to hear that someone who read their work related to it the way you did to this story. I wasn't sure this was working when I started, but felt very good about it by the time it was finished.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Not what I usually enjoy

I don’t usually go for the loving shemale type story. I usually like the dominant shemale with either the genuinely natural faggot or the macho straight guy being converted. So with this type of story not being what I usually enjoy I put it off until last having read your other offerings over the last week or so.

I suppose therefore there is no bigger compliment I can offer other than to say how delighted I am to give it 5 stars which I never expected to do when I began to read it. You got the balance just right for both of them to get what they want and the wedding present was beautifully done and the “icing on the cake” so to speak. Please keep writing.

davedingy1701davedingy1701over 4 years ago
Great Story

Really nice story, well written and extremely erotic.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Cute, romantic and very well written. Kudos

Hongye18Hongye1810 months ago

I really liked that they married.

I just got back from Thailand where I spent a week with my Ladyboy.

She has new 36 C breasts that fit her frame perfectly.

I enjoyed sucking her and getting a load down my throat...soo good!!

Making love to her was really great, as she is very tight.

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxploring96@xploring96
233 Followers
I am a submissive, bi male, beta, size queen. I especially love to read about and personally worship powerfull transgender women or studs with BBC. I also love to write and read Dom/sub transgender or lesbian and some gay stories as well. Dominant Asian cock is so sexy.

SIMILAR Stories