Apaches Control the Texas Edge

Story Info
In 1830s Texas A wife was rare but it did happen as with us.
3.6k words
4.11
12.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in New Orleans when I met the woman I was to fall in love with. She was twenty three and widowed two years by a gambler who cheated her husband in a card game and when called on it proved to be holding a with all their money.

Samantha was working in a laundry and as a waitress in a dance hall which is where I met her. Her very low cut dress was what caught my eye. Well the dress wasn't but the top half of a very beautiful set of breasts sticking out did.

The Old Boy who owned the Dance Hall was trying very hard to get her up on his stage and out of the dress the rest of the way. My guess was he'd had Samantha out of the dress and into his bed several times, but he had much more in mind.

The night I met her she was about half in her cups and Borden had been at her to dance on stage for the boys. I bought her a drink which she didn't need and we talked at a quiet corner table. She told me about her husband and her jobs to keep things going for herself. She said Borden was her friend and he'd given her a job. actually two jobs as he owned the laundry too.

I had no right but I ask if she spent lots of time with Borden?

"Are you asking if we are intimate? The answer is yes, we are. But he wants more of me."

"How much more of you?"

"He wants me up on his stage naked dancing for the customers."

"And more?"

"Yes, he wants me to go upstairs with them too."

"Have you agreed to do that yet?"

"You saw us talking when you came in?"

"The big guy in the stripped shirt that was sitting with you?"

"Yes, that is Borden my Boss."

"And your boy friend. That you sleep with?"

"'Yes for a few months now."

"'So just before I came in you agreed to dance naked on stage?"

"Yes I did."

"'And you agreed to go upstairs for the customers too?"

"'Borden pushed it and said I needed to. I been here long enough."

"'You mind if I take a turn with you?"

''Come upstairs as a customer to be with me?"

"Yes and if I like it I am going to ask you to marry me."

"I like that and if I like it I will say YES."

The music started up and Samantha got up and went up the stairs onto the stage and in just a few minutes she was in her birthday suit in the middle of the stage. She had high set full breasts with high points turned up and a smooth firm belly that rounded into her little woman hump between her legs with pouty little lips ready to be explored. A nice round butt and long smooth shapely legs ready to lock around a man.

A ruff looking old boy joined her on the stage and guided her toward the stairs going up to the rooms with his hand on her bare ass. He was her first customer of the night. I was the twelfth customer to join her upstairs that night. She was ashamed of the mess from the men before me and had tried to keep it wiped up with a towel but it kept leaking out of her.

I entered her and was shocked at how tight she was being eleven men were in her before me. She told me she was normally much tighter but two of the men before me had very large cocks that were big enough to be quite uncomfortable and had stretched her out. We had a very nice session and she appeared to have a climax. Which pleased me greatly.

She waited my cock still inside her looking at me expectantly.

"Well miss Samantha, will you be my bride tomorrow night?"

"Yes, Mr. Jamison I would be proud to become your wife."

"I will go back down stairs and wait til you are done."

"Thank you Gerald, Borden says there are several more customers signed up to see me. And he wants me to finish out the week. Is that going to be a problem?"

"How long is the rest of the week?"

"A week is through Saturday usually and I agreed to try this til then."

"You are to dance each night?"

"Yes, and see customers afterwards."

"If that was your agreement then."

I went back down stairs and watched the next man go up to be with my future wife. I had several beers as I watched the men go up to be with Samantha. Seventeen more in all after me had enjoyed her sexually and when she came down still nude her little lips were very red and swollen.

"Whew I never ever expected to have sex with that many men in one night. I actually enjoyed it and I hope you are ok if I do finish out the week."

"If that is the deal made we need to abide by it Yes. Samantha, you serviced 30 men tonight so in the next five nights that may mean a very large number will have you."

"Does it bother you my doing so many men?"

"Samantha the only women I have ever been with until tonight have been ladies who work in the saloons and most have worked in them for years. Being with you tonight is by far the best sex I ever dreamed about."

"Our sex tonight was by far the best for me too ."

We went back to my room at the hotel and went to bed. Samantha insisted we make love again and that I was number 32. Borden was with her before she came down after the last customer.

The next five nights went by quickly and I enjoyed seeing Samantha naked on stage and watching the men streaming up to be with her. As her week finished up I tried to talk her into staying and continuing to work for Borden there in the saloon. But she would hear none of it.

I tried to tell her how dangerous the ranch I have down in Texas is. How easily women are taken by the Apaches down there and what horrible things they do to women taken. But we were soon on the ranch. I watched Samantha like a hawk and never left her alone. I have creek down behind the barn that is about 4 feet deep and Samantha loved to bathe there.

She got so she would strip and calmly walk down to bathe in the nude. I told her she was just showing off for the Indians. She replied she didn't care if they saw her naked. I ask about the hands? She replied that she figured when the new wore off I would send her down to the bunk house to take care of them anyway. I have three ranch hands. two young guys and an older one who has lost his hair and has a belly.

"Would it turn you on if I told you to go down and take care of them?"

"Probably it would yes."

"So if I told you to go down after dinner tonight and fuck the three of them you will."

"Sure I will."

"Ok, 8 pm then."

At 8 pm Samantha took her dress off smiled at me and went out the door. I watched her walk down to the bunk house open the door and enter. I waited sometime maybe a half hour and walked down and looked in the window. All three boys were naked and Samantha was fucking Bart one of the young guys while Kirk and Carl watched them. Guess she wouldn't need to worry about the boys seeing her going to the creek to bathe?

One thing Samantha going to the bunk house did was keep the boys close to home instead of running to the saloon in town for comfort. The next few days all three men complimented me on how great my wife was in bed. And they all begged me to let her come down again. I told them it was her they needed to beg as it was up to her if she wanted to visit them.

Next meal all three sounded like little kids after candy. BEG, BEG, BEG. Samantha finally turned to me and I held up my hands.

"Sorry I didn't start this, You did."

"Ok , I will come down tonight."

You would have thought some one opened a candy store.

At 8 pm my wife smiled at me and took her dress off.

"Do you think they would be disappointed if I didn't come down there?"

"Samantha at this point I would be disappointed if you don't go down."

"Does it excite you I am going down there?"

"Ya, it does."

"Do you want your wife to go to them naked? And give myself to them?"

"Yes."

"Gerald, next week do you need to go check cattle north of the ranch for say three hours? And the boys will be off south working cattle right? So why not ride down a check on them? I will be fine for a few hours."

"Samantha what are you thinking or what do you know I don't?"

"Nothing I just want some alone time."

She smiled and headed out to the bunk house.

The time passed and Samantha went to the bunk house several more times and entertained the boys. Midweek the next week she ask again if I was going to leave the ranch for my duties that needed done?

"Are you sure you want to be left alone here on the ranch?"

"I see nothing to fear being here alone do you?"

"Samantha, I have told you how brutal the Apaches can be with white women and you bathe naked in an area they may have watched you. In fact they may have watched you lots of times by now and want you very badly. If they take you all I can do is follow and watch for a very slim chance to save you. If you are taken you'll be gang raped by them. If you please them they could keep you for a second night of sexual fun. By the third night the fun will more likely be how much pain you can stand as they skin you alive. If you are very very good it is possible they could return to their camp south of the border with you and you'll be camp whore or some brave could take you as one of his wives."

"You really believe they could be watching me bathe?"

"It is more than likely they have watched you lots and they want you very badly."

"Yes but if you are only gone a couple hours I would be safe here alone."

"Are you really willing to bet your life on that?"

"Gerald I am not really worried about a handful of greasy little Devils who may or not be in our area. If I am gone when you return, let them have me."

I could not believe Samantha would take the chance on being taken just for kicks.

"Give me two hours I'll be fine."

I was worried and I had misgivings about leaving for any time let alone for 2 hours but I decided to give Samantha what she wanted. And I rode out to look over the cattle. I did as she had ask and I gave her the two hours. Went I got back I could tell by the tracks she had been taken shortly after I had left so they had nearly two hours start on me. By the tracks I knew she was going to the creek naked to bathe right after I had rode out . They had caught her in the open behind the barn going to the creek.

Two men had grabbed her in the open while four more road up on horses leading two more. The two on the ground mounted pulling her up in front of one of the men and the six had ridden off with her.

I took time to take what I might need and left a note for the boys and rode out after them. I had to close on them by no more than an hour as to push them might move them to double back on me. I wanted her to work on them with her body and I knew she was going to.

I was still an hour or more behind them when dark reached us. I knew they had her down and were at her by this time I had to take a chance and push on hoping to catch a lucky break and they went on in line or I would hear them with her or I'd smell their smoke.

I pushed on and did smell their smoke. I could hear her yelling at them before I saw their fire. I eased off still a good distance from them. I crawled up slowly. I finally eased into a spot where I could see them. I knew the six who had taken her had joined a larger group. They had her staked down on a bare spot in the dirt and one of the men was hard at her and she was fucking him back with wild lust. There were fifteen Mexican bandits naked around her. More than half had cocks hanging limp as they watched so they had been at her for quite sometime before I'd found them. The Mexican Banditos were nearly as bad as the Apaches in our area. Except they wouldn't tie her down and skin her. They would use her sexually all the way deep into Mexico and sell her as a whore. They began to ware out and more cocks hung limp.

I watched and dozed the night away til nearly dawn when I slipped back to my horse. I settled back until I was sure they had cleared the area. I went out several miles behind them and followed them.

I laid back for some time that night before coming up to them. There were over thirty bandits in camp now and it looked as if they had my wife in use for several hours now. the majority of the men were still displayed completely but most had enjoyed her already. She was still being used and she was now untied and she was working hard at pleasing them. I eased off and made my own camp to get some sleep.

I had told Samantha about the Bandits and the Apaches both. She had not taken either of my advice to her very serious This was the part I had tried to explain to Samantha that I couldn't get her to understand. She really had put herself here. I understood she let them have her.

I have no idea who she thought was watching her but my guess she knew it was the banditos and she was turned on teasing them. She enjoyed showing off naked for them.

They crossed the boarder early the next morning and we rode down into Mexico. When they stopped that night it was at a cantina and I was an hour behind them.

I rode slowly into the small village after dark and the only place with anything going on was the little cantina. The music was loud and wild. I could see a couple men standing out on the porch. So I eased down an alley and dis mounted. I slipped up between the building across the street and looked into the brightly lit Bar. I could see long shapely legs dancing on a table in the center of the bright room.

Now and then I got a glance at a naked vagina with a small smattering of blonde hair on it. I knew Samantha was dancing naked for them and she would soon be the center of sexual interest for them all. I led my tired horse down the alley to a small stable where I paid the owner to rub him down and feed him. I curled up in a corner and got some rest.

I bought another horse the next morning at a ranch south of the little village and I was ahead of them. As near as I could tell the group that had her at their last camp was 18 of them. How many were in the cantina last night I had no idea. But this looked like it could turn into a long ride.

They must have move on south east of me because I missed them. But I caught up with part of the group that night camped way south of the ranch where I picked up my second horse. I came by a small poor farm where a young man lay dead in the yard and the small house had been burned. I followed the group of eight to there and from there and I eased up on their camp well after dark. They had a small beautiful Mexican girl down on a blanket taking turns with her. Seven stood naked watching the eighth fucking her. They had no guards out. Must be in their country now.

I painted my face in my war paint and dressed in my buckskins I slipped quietly in among them. With my Bowie and Hatchet I had six down instantly and I casually killed the seventh and the eighth as he disengaged from the young woman. She screamed and tried to run when she saw me. I grabbed her and pulled her close.

I whispered quietly that her husband was being avenged. She quieted instantly. We found her little dirty dress in the dirt she shook it out and pulled it over her head. I led her back to my horses after picking up everything we could use in their camp. I kept three of their horses and turned the rest loose. We made camp cooked a meal and she was much more at ease once I'd washed my paint off.

I had told her she could take the horses back to her ranch and do what she needed there. She said everything that had mattered to her was gone back there and his family would take care of her husbands body. She wanted to continue on with me.

We followed them for three more days and slipped up near their camp where the group were enjoying her sexually. When we had pulled back to our own camp Cita the young Mexican woman turned to me.

"Your wife she does not seem to have a problem with them enjoying her?"

"Samantha likes men. And enjoys men's cocks. At home she goes naked to our bunk house and entertains my ranch hands."

"You tell her to do this?"

"No, No, she does so because she desires to do it. And it keeps my men closer to the ranch. But I may need to hire more men?"

"You do not mind she does this?"

"No Cita, I don't mind her doing so. When I firtst met her, I was a customer before I ask her to marry me. I would be alright if she worked in the Saloon part time again."

"So you don't kill the Banditos because they fuck her?"

"No I killed them because they killed your husband."

She moved off over the fire making us a meal looking puzzled.

The second night they were again in a small village and Samantha danced naked in a small cantina for the men there. We camped a few males south and after a quick meal we slipped into our beds.

Sometime in the middle of the night Cita slipped under my blanket. She is a very small petite woman in every respect But she is ALL woman and I have never been with any woman as good sexually as she is!

She whispered to me after that she can not understand why she would care to enjoy others when she has me?

I kissed her softly and thanked her. She was quiet for some time and then she whispered.

"And now you have me."

We came upon a group of them the next night but they didn't have Samantha with them.

We watched them a while but they had split up.

"You kill them?"

I nodded slowly.

"When I am finished these Banditos they will never bother our ranch again." There were eight in this group and deep in the night I slipped in and killed seven of them The eighth was very young. I whisper to him.

"Tell them to sell the woman at the next cantina and tell them if they ever come to the Three aces ranch again I will hunt them all down and kill them."

I let him take a horse and ride out. We gather weapons supplies and horses and moved on. We found a cantina in the next town of good size and Cita went in. Samantha was dancing and fucking the customers.

I gave him 3 weeks to make a good profit from his new whore before we rode in. He made me pay three times what he had paid for her, but In the saddle bags of the first group I had killed who had Cita, I had found 30,000 in gold coins. So my ranch had lots of working capital now.

I did hire several more hands and added several thousand acres to our ranch so Samantha takes more time when she goes nude to the bunk house now. And once in a great while Cita goes down with her to help. But Mostly she just keeps my bed warm.