Aparna enjoying a beautiful sunrise

Story Info
Aparna realized that somebody gained control of her life.
11.4k words
4.1
29.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of the series which explains Aparna's journey.

Chapter 1: Aparna's boutique ordeal in Cochin

Chapter 2: Aparna and the birthday gift

The institutions and buildings mentioned in this story may be existing but this story is a fictional one and in no way intended to defame the mentioned ones.

*

Chapter 3

"What the fuck"

It was the boy next to us in the theatre.

I pulled him over to the seat so as to talk to Ajith in private. Ajith asked Anand to stay there to collect the order. Once we were away from him, I turned towards the wall to make sure that my back was facing others. I didn't want everyone to see my reaction. I just barked at Ajith.

"Aji, I will kill you," I was furious.

"Sorry Appu, I played this joke just for you. You are definitely embarrassed now, and I found out that you enjoy getting embarrassed. Don't tell me that you didn't enjoy it."

"But Aji, now he knows who I am. He will think I am a slut. What about my future?"

"No dear, he is my cousin and he is safe. He is a kid. He won't tell anybody if I tell him not to. I'm sure about that. That is why I played this little game. I have figured out that you enjoy situations like this. I was sure you will be thrilled to face the risk of being seen by somebody else."

"Aji, you don't understand. This is not Delhi or Mumbai, this is Kerala. If bad words spread about me, my life will be spoiled."

"I told you, he won't tell anybody. None of his friends know you and so there is nothing to worry. And please ask yourself. Did you not enjoy it? Are you not getting the thrill of it?" He added.

I thought about it, "Am I excited? Yes, I could feel my nipples becoming hard again and that thrill of being at risk, I am enjoying it."

But I wanted to deny my true feelings to save my pride, "No Aji, with you it was okay. I am not a slut who wants to show my breast to everyone in the world," I cleared my side.

"Appu, why are you not being honest with me. I can see that you are getting excited. See these," he said this and brought both hands towards me and touched my hard nipples over the dress with a cocky smile.

"See these. They are hard and erect. You must be excited. It's not that cold in here."

"Oh god, not here. Aji, please stop this. This is a public place you idiot," I shouted. He located them correctly. It must be obviously poking out, even with the bra.

"Don't embarrass me anymore. Yes, I was excited. Ok, happy? Please stop," I pleaded.

"Ok, relax now. I never wanted you to worry. I believed that I was helping you explore your fantasies," Ajith said, holding my hands and looking into my eyes.

"Ok Aji, I am sorry. I just overreacted. It's true, I enjoyed the embarrassment. Oh god, I don't know how I am going to face him now."

"It's ok Appu, just behave normally. Don't bring up the topic again. He is much younger. He won't have the courage to confront you with this. And I promise you that I will make sure that he keeps his mouth shut. He is very naive and obedient. He is not that kind that troubles people as fans as I know. He just had the best birthday present ever, and he will be grateful."

"Ok, I will try," I said.

The lunch order was ready and Ajith went to the counter to help Anand. We had lunch. Initially there was dead silence and I wanted to smoothen the situation.

"Why is everyone silent?" I asked.

"I was about to ask that," said Ajith.

"Happy birthday Anand," I wished him, "Ajith told me that today is your birthday," I added.

"Thank you chechi," (word used for elder sister in malayalam) he replied softly, still looking dull.

I wanted to be on good terms with him and I wanted to have a superior hand. I asked him about his family, school and his future plans etc. He wanted to become an engineer.

The lunch went smoothly and I also felt much relaxed towards the end.

After lunch Ajith wanted to spend some more time with me but I was not in a mood. I was done for the day. I left home by bus after that and forgot to call my father and that he offered my ride back home.

I thought about the incident during my bus journey and I was horny again. I felt my nipples getting erect and a tingling between my legs. I couldn't believe that I allowed him to bare my breast in public. I would have freaked out if I accidentally exposed my cleavage, a few weeks before. I felt like I was truly becoming a slut.

I just recollected the things that happened inside the theatre. I was too aroused to resist Ajith. I forgot where I was. My vision was blurred so that I lost concern about my surroundings. I realised one thing. If I am aroused beyond a limit, I forget the world around me and I can be easily manipulated. Go god, I was not like this. I was a good girl by our social norms. But now, I am just the opposite.

I reached home and went straight to my room. I was turned on again. I wanted relief.

Mom asked me, "Where is dad? Didn't you call him?"

"I forgot to call," I answered as I continued my walk to my room.

I closed the curtains and locked my room. I wanted to come again. I removed my clothes and started massaging my nipples. Ahhh. It felt so good. I used one hand to feel my pussy which was dripping. I started massaging my clit and I came in just five minutes. I just remained on the bed, powerless to move, looking at the fan. Oh, what a heavenly feel.

I got up when my brother knocked on the door. I didn't know how long I slept.

"Chechi, come down. Father has come,' he was excited. I cleaned myself, put my clothes on and went downstairs. Arun was there, helping my father to bring the TV box inside. They laid it down on the living room floor and relaxed a bit on the sofa under the fan.

Father gave me a paper cover and asked me to keep it safely in the file where we used to keep all invoice bills and guarantee cards. I opened the cover and took the invoice outside. Original price was 78K and the price paid was only 40K. Nice deal indeed.

That is when I noticed the letter head, which read, "Mr Kumar Krishnan, PRS electricals, Cochin!"

I have heard of this name yesterday. Oh, shit. Anand told me that his father was running PRS electricals in Cochin. This Mr Kumar must be Anand's father. So, Anand's dad could be my dad's classmate. That is definitely a reason to worry about. Ajith, what have you brought me in to? Oh god, what if my father comes to know all that happened yesterday. I will die of shame.

I couldn't believe my bad luck. Initially I thought Anand was a random guy. But my friend was playing a trick on me and later I got to know that he was my friend's cousin. And now he is the son of my father's close friend too. I felt doomed.

I just asked my dad a few questions about him and finally confirmed that my assumptions were true. I could feel every beat of my heart. I could feel a dark cloud slowly covering me from all around. I should never have responded positively when Ajith tried to seduce me over the phone. But again, I lost my resistance when I was turned on.

After dinner I retired to my room and locked the door once I was inside. I called Ajith and told him about Anand. He also seemed a bit concerned. But he reassured me that he will call Anand right away and make sure this stays between us. Ajith called me after half an hour and asked me not to worry about it anymore.

We started discussing the things that happened today and finally ended when both of us came. It was the third time I came that day. He sent me the boutique video today which showed the fall of my top, how startled the topless me looked and how I fell on the floor. How I was lying unconscious on the floor with my arms outstretched and topless, showing my beautiful breasts and erect nipples to 5 men in very good lighting. It turned me into beast mode. I was unusually loud when I came that night.

We went back to college when our post-graduation coaching classes started. Classes were mainly on weekends as the teaching faculty were busy with their regular work on weekdays. These classes generated extra income for them. We were home for most of the week.

One day my brother took my phone for something and I saw him taking the gallery. Previously, I never had any secrets in my phone that needed to be kept hidden. So, I used to keep my phone unlocked. I was lucky that I noticed it in time and got my phone back without creating a scene. I performed it tactically and didn't create any suspicion. I realised the possible risks of keeping these and I deleted all the photos and video of that day. I felt much more comfortable and safer after doing that. I started keeping my phone locked from that day onwards.

Once I was returning home after my class on the bus. Bus was relatively crowded. Bus reached my town by 7:30pm and my house was about 2 kilometres from the bus stop.

I used to walk home unless it is too late. My father or brother used to pick me up from the bus stop if I was late. But my phone ran out of charge and I couldn't inform them when I was coming. So, I had to walk home.

There is an irrigation canal on the side of the road to my house. There were roads on both sides of the Canal. There were few night shops on that road. That area is occupied by locals and manual labourers. Some may be drunk too. It was not very safe for a lady as some drunkards used to pass obscene comments at them. So, I really had fear in my mind. I gathered courage and decided to walk since I couldn't find a way to contact my family. The coin phones in the bus stops no longer worked as the authorities stopped maintaining them as everybody had mobiles.

As I approached one of the night shops, I saw 3 guys standing near a bike and he whistled at me as I passed them. I heard him saying comments about my body. I didn't turn back and increased my pace. The bike started soon and I felt worried. I have heard numerous stories of chain snatching and molesting ladies at night. I increased my pace of walking as I heard the bike approaching me. I wanted to run but that will be of no use. It's still one and a half kilometres more. I tried to act confident. The bike passed me and the one sitting at the back said "Nice ass" as he kept going. I felt embarrassed as well as relieved that they are gone now.

There were few more similar shops on the way. That's when I heard a call from behind.

I turned back to see Vikas walking towards me carrying a big bag on his back.

Vikas; he was my neighbour and classmate. His house is opposite mine on the other side of the canal. Vivek, whom I mentioned in the boutique incident was his younger brother. Vikas and I were good friends and we used to play together in the evening after school.

We had a healthy relationship till he proposed to me at school. I was brought up conservatively so that such situations were a taboo. I decided to keep a distance from him after that. I couldn't behave normally with him anymore and I avoided him. After school we went in different directions. He joined engineering school in Bangalore. I had seen him in many situations after that such as neighbour's marriage functions, school anniversary functions etc but I never bothered to talk to him.

But today, seeing him felt like a great relief. He looked at me but seemed not confident to approach me. It was expected considering how I treated him. But now he looked like a saviour to me. I smiled at him, and I could see that my smile created a relieved look on him too.

"Hi Aparna, nice to meet you after a long time!"

"I'm fine, how is life in Bangalore?" I replied.

"Life is great in Bangalore, only the traffic sucks."

"I have heard how worse it is. So, have you finished exams?" I asked.

"Yeah, got a few days to spend at home. Had a few papers to clear. I have given the exam and now hope for the best," he replied.

"Few of my friends are planning a start-up. I plan to join them. We are planning a small-scale manufacturing unit for some electrical components that is currently met only by imported parts which are too costly. We did set up an office in Cochin too."

"That sounds great. Setting up an office in Cochin sounds like a costly affair, isn't it?"

"Usually it is. But we got lucky. One of us, Nishad has his house near the Vytilla-Edappally (name of places) bypass. His sister got recently married and moved with her husband. His first floor was vacant, so he offered that place as our office. That place got a separate external staircase also. We will move to a more professional looking office if things go well as expected."

"That's great news. I feel proud of you. You are already an entrepreneur."

"Nothing like that. We hope that this will do well."

"You will do well. I am sure. I wish all the best."

"Thank you, Aparna, and what about you. Did you become a doctor?"

"I have completed my course. Now I am preparing for my post graduate exam. I have classes on weekends only as the doctors who take these special lectures will be free only then," I explained my situation.

"I saw you on the bus. I was on the same bus. So, I thought, I will give you company," said Vikas.

"It was nice to have your company. I am not very comfortable to walk on foot after sunset. Few drunkards are always there," I expressed my gratitude.

"Can I have your number? Will keep in touch," Vikas asked.

"Sure, why not." I gave him my number. Actually, I didn't want to. I would not have given if it was on any other day. Today his presence was helpful and so I gave him my number.

"Please save mine," he said as he gave a missed call in my number.

"Sorry, the call is not connecting. Is your phone switched off?"

"Yeah, ran out of charge. Send me a message. I will receive it when the phone comes back alive."

"Sure. It's done."

He gave me company till my house and I thanked him while saying bye.

"Vikas, thank you. I was not comfortable on the road at night."

"Don't be too formal. The pleasure was mine. I hope you won't keep me at a distance like before."

"No, Vikas. I am sorry about that. I should have cleared myself to you and maintained our friendship. Sorry for that."

"I felt so relieved. I thank the drunkards for this," he smiled at me.

"Ok Vikas, goodnight."

"Good night Aparna, please keep in touch," he said as he continued to walk towards his home. There was a bridge nearby over the canal connecting the roads.

Vikas started texting me and I used to reply. Our relationship grew better over time. He took care to maintain the space I needed and that made me also confident in the friendship with him. Sometimes I used to see him on the balcony. We could see each other from our balconies. I used to wave at him when I see him.

Most of our classmates were not working regularly as the entrance exam was difficult to crack and needed an enormous amount of preparation. That requires a lot of time. The entrance rank could make a difference in a doctor's life. It decides if we get our preferred speciality or we take what is left out for us. Parents who are financially sound, used to help young doctors till they acquire a post-graduation seat. But many of us felt awkward to ask parents for help even after our MBBS graduation.

What many of us did was to work part time or attend calls for a few days a month only so that our preparation time is not affected badly. Ajith used to work a few days a month as a replacement when doctor's in nearby clinics go on leave. Few days a month gave him enough money to meet his own expenses as it was not so comfortable to ask parents for financial support after graduation

I also wanted to take duties like Ajith so that I could manage my own expenses. It was not easy for lady doctors to go to different clinics when needed. So, I decided to work part time in a nearby government hospital. They wanted a part time doctor for managing the OP in the afternoon hours, 2-5pm. They had regular doctors for attending routine morning OP. It was comfortable for me also as I could study in the morning and evening. I feel very sleepy during those hours. So, that was enough to meet my own expenses.

I was living on my father's expense till now. I felt proud to be able to look after my own expenses. This also made sure that I could upgrade my wardrobe as per my liking. I used to wear only traditional clothes like salwar, kurti, saree or long skirts. I felt confident to try something a bit modern and I decided to go shopping in Cochin.

I left early so that there won't be much rush inside the mall. Shopping for dress in Cochin in peak business hours was a torture as people will be queue in front of the trial rooms. I bought two denim jeans, one was very light blue which looks almost like white and another deep blue with a washed look.

I wanted to try them and luckily the trial area was almost empty. There was a guard, an old man in grey uniform, who gave each customer a tag carrying a number corresponding to the number of items taken to trial rooms. This was done to avoid stealing. There was a small walkway in front of three trial rooms in a row and a big mirror at the end of the walkway if someone wanted to see themselves from a distance.

Both jeans were relatively low waste and figure hugging, but not fitting like a second skin. Compared to what I had; these were much sexier. I had denim jeans previously also but were loose and baggy type without showing any curves which I used to pair with very conservative loose tops made of thick material.

I bought under garments and 2 tops. One was a button-down tunic style check shirt and another was a layered tunic. It had 2 layers, the inner one was sleeveless. It had a shrug-like second layer to go with it giving adequate cover for my style. I could see the guard ogling at me while I waited for the number tag. I went inside. I tried both. The button-down shirt was good but conservative. When I wore only the inner layer of the second top, I looked very sexy in that. I was spellbound when I saw the side in the mirror. The arm whole was large and sides of my breast and bra could be seen. There was a hint of my cleavage that could be seen as the neck was large. I probably needed one size smaller. The second layers made sure that I won't be embarrassed wearing it.

I opened the door to take the smaller size and caught the old man ogling at the trial room door. I felt a tingle somewhere, a throb in my nipple. The shop was almost empty. The old guy seems hungry to see something. Why don't I give him a small show? I could feel my nipples throbbing after that thought. I closed the door.

I removed the outer layer and hung it inside along with the other top. I loosened my hair clip. I kept the tag there itself. I opened the door again and slowly walked towards him. I saw a sparkle in his eyes. I came in wearing a full salwar set with a dupatta covering myself fully. Now I am walking towards him wearing jeans and a sleeveless top.

"Uncle, I needed a smaller size of this. Should I change the tag every time?" I talked to him in malayalam. I wanted him to know that I was an original Keralite as there were a lot of North Indians working in Cochin who wore very bold and fashionable clothes.

"Yes, you have to change it every time."

"Oh, sorry," I said as I raised my hands behind my head to do my hair properly. My armpits were shaven clean and looked very fair when fully stretched. I took my time doing it.

"It's ok mam. If you just want to change the size, you need not change the tag," he said while devouring the scene before him. He tried to make it look candid.

"Thank you," I said as I walked out after scanning outside for any familiar faces. There was absolutely nobody in that section. I took the smaller size and it looked perfect.

I saw a few skirts and tops that showed more skin but I couldn't wear it in public. But I wanted to try them. I took a skirt that ended above my knee and a matching top to the trial room. The old man was gleaming when he saw me taking the skirt. I went inside and tried it on.