Aparna enjoying a beautiful sunrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't make me angry."

I did what I could. Made a plastic smile for the camera. He made me turn a bit so that we were perfectly lit up by the rising sun. I stood there just in my bra and denim jeans by his side looking like honeymoon couples. He massaged my arm and whispered in my ear to smile for the camera. I had no other option and did what I was told to.

"Now, put your hand over my shoulder," that was his next order. I was reluctant at first. But he just caught my hand and put it where he wanted. He then wrapped his hand around me and cupped my flank.

"Say cheese..."

Girish was fully involved and was firing away photos one by one.

Anand asked me to bring both hands behind my buttocks and clasp them together. He turned to Girish and said, "Girish, make sure you press the send button if her hands come off without my order, ok." Girish showed a thumbs up sign.

Anand moved behind me and put his hands around me and placed them over my flanks. He muffled in my ears, "Don't make me ask you again to smile for the photo, understood?" I said, "Yes" and smiled at the camera.

He slowly inched his hands over my abdomen towards my navel. My navels were extremely sensitive. I could feel Goosebumps developing all over me. I could feel my heartbeats in my nipples. I shamefully realised that my nipples are throbbing because somewhere in my mind I am getting aroused by my helplessness and humiliation.

He inserted a finger inside my navel and a mild moan escaped my mouth.

"I see that you are pretty sensitive there," Anand commented.

He made me smile again while he played with my navel. I controlled myself and made sure that I won't let another sound escape my mouth. He moved closer to me and mauled my abdomen and slowly moved his hands upwards till he reached the lower border of my breast. He moved closer and pressed himself to my hands. I could feel his erection and the throbbing in my hands. I wanted to move my hands but I was told not to. I was helpless and I left my hands there.

He slowly moved his hands upwards and my heart almost skipped a beat. He slowly brushed his hands upwards feeling my breast inch by inch and stopped when his hands touched my nipple. It was rock hard and was easy to find.

"Wow, Aparna, they are hard." I almost died of shame.

He took his hands away. I felt relieved. Maybe he wanted to stop at this, my heart was praying for the best.

"Take your hands to the front and slowly put them around my neck." My heart sank when I heard what he wanted. At least I need not feel his erection anymore. I brought my hands to the front and slowly raised them above my head giving a nice view of my armpits well-lit by the golden rays of the rising sun. Anand was almost 6 feet tall and so I had to stretch my hands all the way to reach behind his neck.

"Now you can clasp your hands behind my neck. I hope you know what will happen if you decide to leave your hands without my order, right?"

"Yes." I answered helplessly.

"Smile my girl, smile," he said as he moved closer to me again and my relief was gone. Now I could feel his erection rubbing between my buttocks and he pressed himself on to me. I smiled for the camera while burning with embarrassment inside. His hands went to the abdomen again and slowly inched up towards my breast. There was a small stop when he reached under my breast.

Then he softly cupped both my breast with his hands and gently squeezed them. "Ahh.," I couldn't hold that. He massaged my breast gently over the bra and tried to put my nipples between his fingers while he squeezed them. I could feel the Goosebumps again. My face sank with shame.

"Aparna, raise your head and look at Girish," he ordered. I looked at him but tried to avoid eye contact. He was enjoying the scene and taking a lot of pics. I felt his fingers trying to get under the bra from below. I knew I was going to get exposed. I wanted to stop him. My hands behind his neck loosened.

"NO." He didn't say anything more. I understood. I clasped my hands strongly together. He continued playing with my breast and just pushed my bra upwards till both my breasts were fully exposed. I closed my eyes in shame. He continued massaging my breast and pinched my throbbing nipples between his fingers and gave a tight squeeze. "Ahhh," that sent a painful shock down my body and I cried aloud.

"Be quiet, unless you want more attendance here," Anand warned me. "Now close your eyes, free your hands but keep both hands elevated. Don't open your eyes till I tell you to do so."

I did as I was told to. I kept my hands elevated. I could feel my bra being unhooked from behind and taken off my body. He asked me to keep smiling but not to open my eyes. I could hear the sounds of multiple cameras and I opened my eyes to see what was happening. That's when I remembered that I was not told to open my eyes. Anand was taking pictures in the DSLR also.

"Sorry. Sorry," and closed my eyes again.

"No need to close it now. You will receive punishment for not obeying me. But I decided not to send the pictures as you co-operated till now. But there will be punishment." Saying this he took a scissors from his bag. I saw that and I was horrified. I started begging him, "Please don't hurt me. Please, I beg you."

"You are so naive. I am not going to harm you," he said. I watched in horror when he cut my bra and camisole into multiple small pieces and threw them down into the valley.

"Oh god, how will I go back now?" I cried out.

" Stop it." You don't need a bra to go back. You have a shirt and your shawl. Do you want to go covered in your shawl only?" He Asked me with a devilish grin.

"No. No. Please. Shirt and shawl are enough," I said as I didn't want to provoke him and cause any more damage.

Anand kept the DSLR back on the tripod and walked towards me. He made me pose for the camera repeating the earlier poses. His hands around me, my hands around him, my hands behind my neck etc.

"Now hug me," he asked.

I hesitated for a moment. "Punishment number 2," he gladly announced.

I heard that with a cramp in my stomach, "No, I was about to do it. I just thought."

"Don't think. That's your lesson. Don't think again when I ask you to do something. Just do it. You got me?"

"Yes, I am sorry," I begged him.

"Now hug me." I hugged him tight.

"Turn to the camera and smile." I did that too. I blushed as I did it. I was topless and he was fully clothed. I was hugging him tightly. I couldn't think if anything could be worse than this.

"Ok good. Now you can keep smiling and do all the poses I ask you to do."

He took the DSLR and started taking photos. He asked me to do almost all the poses that I know off. He showed me a few photos which he just took. The background was spectacular. The valley and the sunrise looked great. And I was there, topless showing my breasts off clad only in a denim jean. I closed my eyes and blushed red.

"Maybe you can show these to your mom if she asks for today's sunrise photos," they both laughed aloud.

He made me play with my hair, with both my hands behind my neck and took a lot of pics. He then asked me to cup my breasts and look straight to the camera. He reminded me to smile.

"Next you pinch both of your nipples with your index finger and thumb and keep smiling."

Click....

"Bite your lower lips."

Click....

"Raise your breast holding on the nipples."

Click...

I was dying in shame as I obeyed him to the word. I could feel the throb in my nipples. They were extremely hard. I could feel the tingle between my legs. I felt ashamed.

"Unbuckle your jeans."

I looked at him in shock unable to believe. I thought it would stop with my breasts. I was here in the open view point in a vulnerable state and had to lose my bottom too.

I saw his face and he meant it.

"Maybe I should punish you," saying this he took my shirt.

"Oh no. I was not disobeying. Sorry. Forgive me. My shirt, please."

"No, I won't forgive. That will make you feel ok to disobey me, but I decided to delay your punishment.

"I only wanted a pic with the jeans unbuckled. It would have been sexy. I was not planning to get your jeans off completely. But now, since you didn't obey me, I will make sure that it comes off too."

I cursed myself. And unbuckled my jeans.

"Hold it there."

He took many photos in various poses.

"Hold the zipper and lower it fully. Do it slowly and keep smiling for me."

I was afraid to resist. I will die of shame. I didn't shave my legs or my pussy. The bush was fully grown and will look gross, totally wet with my juices which were flowing for the last 20 minutes or so. I didn't know what to do. I was afraid to resist him. If he cut my shirt also into pieces, how will I go back?

I realized it, there is no way out. He is going to see my pussy shining and dripping with my juices. I closed my eyes in shame and slowly brought my hands to the zipper. I was trembling with shame. I felt like all the blood oozed out of my body. I felt helpless and humiliated. I began pulling the zipper down slowly.

Suddenly we heard some movements and footsteps coming close to the front of the cottage. We could hear people talking. Anand gestured at us to be quiet and we tip toed towards the back of the cottage, to hide. The camera items and my dress were still lying there. I slowly pulled my jeans up and buckled it. I was still topless. We stood there leaning against the wall.

We could hear someone talking and it was coming closer. Maybe it's someone from our party. I realized that my utter humiliation is only a few seconds away. Somebody is going to catch me topless with two boys much younger than me. I felt giddy. My parents will also be humiliated for having such a slut daughter. What will my brother do when he comes to know about his slut sister? All the worst possibilities flashed my mind.

I whispered to Anand, "Please bring my dress to me." He Could go as he was fully clothed. He assured me that he will get it when the right moment comes and asked me to keep quiet for the time being. He unbuttoned his sweater and gave it to me.

The voices were having a conversation in some North Indian language. They were probably some Bengali migrant labourers. There were lakhs of migrant labourers in Kerala. Most of the work involving manual labour in Kerala was replaced by Bengalis.

The sounds were fading away and I heard sounds of a door getting opened. This time it felt farther away, probably from the pool area. We were relieved that they seemed to be moving away. Anand asked me to wait there and walked back to collect the camera stuff and my shawl.

Once he came back, he asked me, "Give my sweater back to me. Go and get your shirt yourself, if you want it. This is part of your punishment. Make sure that you do not run. Once you take your shirt, turn towards me and put it on. You should do this slowly and do not hurry."

I was finally relieved as I was getting my shirt back. I gave the sweater back to Anand. Removing the sweater and becoming topless again was done without further orders as if it was my routine. I walked slowly towards the edge. Found my shirt. Slowly picked it up and turned towards him. Now the sun was shining bright. I pulled the shirt on my exposed body, and slowly walked towards him while I was fastening the buttons one by one. My nipples were still erect. The shirt kept on moving in the wind which caused the cloth to graze against my nipple which constantly reminded me of them.

"It's time. We should get back before people start coming here," Girish said, sounding concerned.

We packed everything and I covered myself with my shawl but Anand stopped me. "Your punishment is still not over. Just wait here for a minute," he checked on the people out there, hiding himself behind the cottage. He came back and told me, "It's some North Indian worker, cleaning the pool. The other fellow is going back, almost beyond sight. So, there is no danger as such. We can have a little more fun. And remember, your punishment was not over!" He grinned sheepishly after saying that.

"Let me tell you a few things. Whatever happened here is going to stay among us. If you complain to anybody all the videos and photos are going to spread all over the internet. I took a video of your striptease on the DSLR, that's why it was on the tripod most of the time. The quality is top notch. I hope you don't want to be on all the porn sites across the world, right?"

"No, I won't tell anybody. Please delete everything. You saw what you wanted. Please."

"Aparna, these videos and photos are my prized possessions and my ticket to my safety. So, I will keep them as long as I want. But I assure you that it will be safe as long as you don't try to move against me or you disobey me. Is that understood?"

"I agreed to delete them. I won't tell anybody. Let's forget this. Please delete. I beg you. Please, don't destroy my life. Please."

"Your life is in your hands. Act wisely and you will be safe."

"Why did Ajith give you the files?"

"You think Ajith gave me those? Silly. I got it from your mobile yesterday. You didn't clear them from the recently deleted folder from where it can be recovered."

"Oh no, I didn't know that!"

"Let me warn you again. You are not supposed to discuss this with anybody else in this world, not even Ajith. If I come to know that you did, you are done. Don't think I will keep these in my computer or my mobile from where you can delete it somehow. I will store it in an online cloud from where I can share it to anybody anytime. So, don't try to be smart. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Now we are going to the pool area. Aparna, you are going to ask him about the time when the pool starts and about any clothing restrictions. We will be with you. You are not supposed to touch your shirt till I tell you," saying that he opened the upper 3 buttons of my shirt. My shawl was already with him. The shirt opened till the xiphisternum and left my cleavage fully open. It was clear that I was not wearing a bra. Luckily my nipples were covered.

I gulped down but my throat was dried up. I saw Anand and Girish start to walk and I had to follow. My breast giggled and bounced as there was no support. The worker noticed us when we appeared there. I could see his expression slowly changing from normal to wondered and excited as he saw more of me.

We walked towards him and I asked him in Hindi, "Bhayya, is the pool open?"

"No memsaab, it will open by 7:30, now it's cleaning time."

Anand sat there on the wooden bench and opened his bag.

"Oh, is that so? We will come later," I said to the worker boy. (Let's call him "Bhai')

"Aparna, please put this in your shirt pocket," Anand said as he gave me a few batteries he took from his bag.

I did so and I was horrified to see the effect. The left side of the shirt hung under its weight exposing most of my left breast and some of me areola. Nipple was still covered. I wanted to pull it up but I was afraid to get further punishments.

"Is there any dress code in the pool?" I asked burning with shame.

"No mam. No no. Yes mam. Usually we have dress codes. Since the whole resort is booked this weekend for the family get together, my manager ordered us to ease out the restrictions so as to make our visitors comfortable."

I could see his eyes fluttering between my face and my breast. I tried to look confident and act as if I didn't notice what happened. I looked at Anand. I had done what he asked me to do.

"Bhai, can you pose for a few photos with us. We usually take a few pics with the staff during our resort visits."

"Sure, why not," he was excited.

Anand arranged his camera over the tripod and asked everyone to pose. He arranged our positions. Girish on one side, then the Bhai followed by Aparna. He made me keep my shoulder behind the Bhai so as to maintain space for him.

"Ok, everyone ready. I am setting the self-timer to multiple shots. Don't move till all shots are done," he said and came running towards us. He came near me and put his hands around me and pushed me towards Bhai. My left breast pressed against his arm. He stood there like a log of wood, may be in shock.

There were few beep sounds and the camera started to fire. He whispered in my ear not to move and put his hand behind me to pull the left flap of the shirt backwards. He simultaneously turned me to the front with the other hand. The breast which was rubbing the bhai's hand came anteriorly as I was turned but Anand made sure to pull the shirt back enough to keep my breast exposed. This happened in seconds and probably the breast showed only in the last 2.

"It's done," Anand announced and went to the camera to check. I turned away from the bhai so that he won't see my breast but I was not allowed to correct my dress without being told to. I looked at Anand and was begging with my eyes. Finally, he looked at me and winked at me with a grin.

Anand came to us with the camera and showed it to us along with the bhai. He scrolled through the pics one by one. He zoomed in on each photo as if he was checking the focus. Finally, he reached the last ones which I could recognise from the change of my position. I prayed to God that he will stop now. He zoomed in to 100% where the frame showed only the faces of mine and the Bhai. He just scrolled it to both sides and then zoomed slightly out.

I closed my eyes in shame as my left breast which was exposed beautifully came into the screen.

"Oh, we got a surprise here. Aparna, look at you," Anand turned to me and grinned. The bhai had his eyes glued to the screen. I didn't know what to say.

"Bhai, I don't know how this happened. Don't tell anybody, ok," Anand said, still keeping the screen there.

"How this happened Aparna?" He asked again.

I understood that he wanted an answer, but I didn't know what to say. I felt as if I got buried there. "Well, I am not sure. Maybe it slipped."

"That's why you should wear a bra or at least button your shirt. Look at you, you are still exposing. Please cover your breast properly for god's sake."

I have never been humiliated like this. I closed my eyes in shame. But the last sentence from him came as a life saver. I covered my breast immediately and buttoned up the shirt.

"Ok Bhai, we are leaving. This was a mistake, don't tell anybody, ok." Anand asked the Bhai.

"Ok Saab, Pukka (Sure)."

We started to walk back towards the restaurant.

"Why did you do that? I was humiliated," I was crying when I said that.

"Aparna, stop this drama. This was your punishment. You don't need to worry as he is a nobody. He won't have access to your details and no one is going to believe him. There is nothing to worry. Now wipe your face and paste a smile on it," he seemed unconcerned.

Anand gave my shawl back and I covered myself with it. I went back to my room. My parents were awake and getting ready. I acted well as if I saw the most beautiful sunrise I ever could and quickly went to the restroom to change. I removed my dress and found my panty dripping with my juices. I wanted relief. I fingered myself till I came and I felt exhausted. I came so heavily so that I felt all my energy draining out. I sat over the closet for some time and took a shower in warm water which made me feel better.

The rest of the plan after breakfast was a boating trip in Thekkady lake and returning home after lunch. Luckily breakfast and boating were in open spaces with all parents and Anand was behaving normally with me. The Boat trip was good. We got to see a lot of Sambar deer and elephants grazing along the lake valley. Anand took a lot of photographs. After the boat trip we had lunch back at the resort and few group photos were taken after that. Anand was the person in charge of that too.