Aparna enjoying a beautiful sunrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked incredible in that. I never knew that I could carry the western style so well. I became more confident about myself after that. But I never had any intention of wearing anything like that in public. The top was tight and exposed my shape beautifully. The skirt was much shorter than I thought and it showed almost half of my thigh. I felt proud of what I saw.

I have never exposed anything above the middle of my leg to anyone except the small incident that happened when Ajith visited my home. I will explain that later. My legs and thigh looked like they were carved out of marble. Spotless. I took a few selfies inside the trial room. I wanted to give the old man a glimpse but I didn't want to risk myself wearing it outside the trial area.

I opened the door slowly and scanned outside through the slit. Still there was nobody else and my prey was there. I looked at the mirror and slowly pulled my skirt upwards a little to expose a couple of inches more. I opened the door and walked near to the guard. This time his mouth was half opened and he didn't try to hide the fact that he was staring at me. I walked near to him and then turned towards the mirror as if to get a better view. I took few selfies also. I gave his almost 2 minutes to enjoy my legs. I saw few people entering the lady's section and I decided to put an end to the show. I went inside and changed. Gave the tag to the guard and gave him a smile before I went to the bill desk.

Few weeks have passed and my dad reminded me about his class group's alumni family meeting. The meet was supposed to be on that weekend. I wanted to avoid it for two reasons. I had been to a similar one before and it was pretty boring. My father wanted to announce to everyone that his daughter also is a doctor and kept on introducing me to everyone. The second reason was Anand, Ajith's cousin may be there for the function. I didn't want to see him again.

I tried reasoning with my father. But he was adamant that all should attend the function. He is one among the organisers and he wanted to make sure that the programme is well attended. They had already booked the resort. I told him about my weekend classes but couldn't convince him. He asked me to copy notes from my friends. Finally, I decided to go. I didn't want to fight with my father. He is a loving person and he doesn't press too much usually.

About Anand, Ajith had given him adequate warning. So, there is nothing for me to worry about. I decided to behave as if nothing has happened.

I decided to wear the blue denim jeans and check shirt tunic for the day. I looked at myself in the mirror and was impressed. I packed 2 more extra dresses. I went downstairs to my mother for approval. She loved it too. We left for the party in the morning itself. The get together was held in Thekkady in a resort.

Thekkady is a tourist place in Kerala with an awesome climate, a beautiful lake and a mile life sanctuary. It was almost 4-5 hours' drive from our home, and may be delayed if traffic was heavy. We were supposed to reach there in the afternoon. Separate rooms are booked for each family. Programmes were planned from evening onwards.

We reached the resort just an hour before the start. We checked in to our room and freshened up and went to the common area. Evening tea and snacks were arranged for everyone. There was a welcome speech and family introduction followed. Each alumni member was called on stage with their family and the family members are introduced to all. After that there was time for everyone to mingle with each other.

My dad introduced us to few of his friends and their family. After that came Mr Kumar with his family, the moment I wanted to avoid. My father repeated the introduction process again and I behaved as if I am seeing Anand for the first time and prayed that he too will play along nicely. He acted just like meeting me for the first time ever and I was relieved. After that both parents started discussing boring topics and I was getting frustrated. Arun, my brother, was listening to them since he was discussing something on engineering.

Anand came towards me, "Chechi, let's see around. It's too boring here."

I wanted to look cool and I agreed, "Yeah, I was also getting bored."

We just roamed around the resort. Anand introduced me to few other boys and girls who were equally bored like we were. He knew them better as he has helped his father in organising the get together, so he himself has sent invitations to many. We were a group of almost 6 and decided to explore the resort. They had a big property of many acres. There were a lot of big trees in between the cottages connected by walkways which were paved with natural stones. They had a swimming pool and a poolside tea party facility.

Once we were done exploring, we went back to the party area but it was still the same. Old people chatting and sharing their school days and life after that, pretty boring indeed.

"Oh god, it's the same here," I exclaimed.

Anand came with an idea, "Let's play cards, I have 2 packs with me."

"That's a nice idea," Bijoy backed him.

"It's in my room, let me go and get it."

Anand left for the cards and we waited there. I was feeling quite comfortable with him than I expected. He neither spoke about the incident nor showed any gestures or expressions that might make me uncomfortable. He came back after a minute.

"I couldn't find my dad. I forgot to take my phone from my room. Aparna chechi, do you have your phone? I have to call my dad to find out where he is. He has the room key."

"Yeah I have a phone," I said as I unlocked and gave it to him. He dialled his dad's number and listened.

"Hi dad, where are you? This is Aparna Chechi's phone. I want the room key," he was silent for some time. Then spoke again, "Ok, let me come and collect it."

He showed me an action suggesting he will be back soon while still holding the phone to his ears, "Ok dad, I am coming. Where is this? Is it near the reception area?"

He slowly moved away listening to the location told by his dad and we waited there. He took almost 15 to 20 minutes to get back and showed us the cards victoriously.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Dad was with a few friends in a room that they took only for having alcohol. I had to go there to get the keys. But dad kept me there, introducing to a few whom I missed earlier. They are already high."

"So, what do we play?" He asked.

"Let's play rummy," Girish suggested.

"I don't know rummy. Play something simpler," I suggested.

Finally, we decided to play bluff. It was a simple card game that anybody can play. You should have memory and ability to find out when someone is bluffing.

We played for some time and became close. Girish was Anand's classmate. He was the son of Mr Pramod, dad's classmate. Mr Pramod was an officer in the revenue department in Cochin. The others were Antony, Khaleel and Aisha. Antony joined B tech last year. Khaleel also completed B tech and was working at present. Aisha is pursuing MDS in Mangalore. We became good friends.

We continued our game for about an hour. After that we got bored with that and began to know each other better. I got a call from mom during that.

"Mom, what's the matter."

"Where are you? Arun is alone and getting bored. Why don't you come here and give your brother some company?"

"Oh mom, sorry. I should have called him also. Mom, please ask him to join us, we are playing cards. We are near the lobby." I told her where we are and asked him to join us. He came to us in five minutes and I introduced him to my new friends.

We spent almost an hour more and we were called back as it was dinner time. Dinner was in a hall in the main building. The resort had a main building near the entry gate. The restaurant and party hall were in the same building on the 1st and 2nd floors. There was a gym and table tennis, carroms play area nearby. The rest of the resort was scattered over the large property as separate cottages. They looked like huts from outside but were very modern inside. There was a veranda and a one bed bedroom studio cottage.

There was an Ayurvedic centre for sauna and Ayurvedic massages. It was in a separate cottage almost in one corner of the property and the swimming pool and changing areas were next to it.

The whole resort was situated over a small hill. The sauna and pool were near the eastern end which was almost like a valley. Behind the sauna, they had a spot named 'the view point'' from where we can see a vast view of the valley. The view of sunrise from that point was pretty famous. Many acknowledged photographers had captured sunrise pictures from that viewpoint. They had an enlarged photograph of sunrise taken from that corner displayed in their reception. In fact, it was the main attraction of the resort's e-brochure also.

We got calls from our parents to join them as the dinner was ready. We had dinner together. After dinner we were about to retire early as most were tired after the long journey.

Anand and Girish met me after dinner. Anand showed me the photo of the sunrise in his mobile and also showed a dozen others taken by guests and posted on the hotel's website. It was just exceptionally beautiful.

"Chechi, we can see this in person if you wake up early tomorrow."

"Wow, that's a good idea," I was usually game for adventures.

"Ok, we should be up early. We have to reach here by 5:30 am. Will your brother be coming?" Anand enquired.

"I don't think so. I will call him but I don't think he will come. Getting up early is his greatest weakness."

"Ok Chechi, we can meet near the main building near that hammock we saw earlier, by 5:30. OK? What about you, Girish?"

"I am game for everything. 5:30 it is," he confirmed his presence.

"Let me ask mom first. So, see you tomorrow," I said.

"Let us know if you are coming, ok," said Girish.

"Chechi this is my number. Message me in this number after getting permission from your mom, ok," Anand said.

"Ok, good night."

I went back to my room with mom and Arun. I asked mom if I could go early to see the sunrise and I showed her a few photos of it online in my mobile. She told me to be careful as it is very early and asked me to take a torch also as snakes were common in wild areas like Thekkady.

I asked my brother if he was interested but he didn't even want to talk when I told him that we have to go by 5:30. Dad came late after meeting his friends. I told him that I got mom's permission to see the sunrise with Anand and Girish. He asked me to go ahead. He is very close to their parents. I messaged Anand that I would come. Initially I tried WhatsApp but the network was poor. Then I tried sending an SMS and luckily got delivered. I slept early and the alarm was set for 5:00am.

I got up in time and got ready by 5:20. I just checked my phone and saw a new WhatsApp group "Thekkady get together photos" created by Anand and I was also added. There were lot of pics sent from his mobile but I couldn't download due to poor network. I quietly opened the door. I didn't want to disturb others sleep. It was quiet chilling outside, so I took a shawl to cover myself. I was wearing the same shirt and jeans as I thought of changing it only after the bath.

Outside lights were there in each cottage. The walkway had separate lamp posts also. So, walking down to the lobby in the dark was not as difficult as I thought. I reached there in time and Anand was already there. He had a tripod and DSLR with him. We only had to wait for a minute for Girish to come.

"Fully geared, it seems," I said looking at his camera gear.

"Yeah, I hope to capture something worth today. I forgot to tell you about my hobby. I love photography. My dad got me a good camera after I got good marks in 11th exam, I was a school topper," Anand said proudly.

"Wow, that's great."

"Come on let's go, we can reach the spot and continue the discussions there," Girish suggested.

We started out walking. There were sign boards for the pool, view point and sauna, so it was easy to find the way. There were movements in the restaurant and kitchen area but the rest of the resort was sound asleep. We reached the pool in 10 minutes. The Ayurvedic centre was next to it. Pool starting time was 7:30 and Ayurveda centre time was 8am. We walked alongside and saw a sign board that read 'valley view point.'

I could see faint traces of the valley in the dark, nothing else was visible as the sun was not up. The faint outlines of distant mountains appeared surreal. The area of viewpoint was also well paved with stones like the rest of the walkway.

I saw Girish opening Anand's camera bag and setting up the camera on a tripod.

"Aparna, I want to tell you something seriously," said Anand in a very serious tone.

I was wondering why there was a change in his voice, still I managed to smile, thinking that he was playing some trick on me, "Ok, come on," I said.

"It's not something to smile about. Don't make a scene here, ok. Just keep your mouth shut and see what I show you," he showed me all the photos and videos that Ajith sent me. As each photo disappeared and a new one appeared, I felt as if I was losing my balance. My legs were shivering and losing strength. I could feel my heart pounding inside my mouth. I felt my throat becoming dry.

"Anand, what is this? Where did you get this? Did Ajith give you all these? He promised me that he will take care of it. I will ask him for sure. This is not right, delete it now. I said now," I was shivering with fear and rage when I completed shouting this. I could feel the adrenaline rush.

"It's not over. Just shut your mouth and see this too," he showed me another video. It was my ordeal in the theatre. It was very dark and my face was not clear. But suddenly my face lit up when the phone's screen kept near me became active from that call. Initially for a second the video went too bright but once the metering was right, my face was almost as clear as daylight.

And to make matters worse and embarrassing, I was coming at that time. I could see me writhing in pleasure, waves after waves and my eyes were partially closed and I was biting my lips. I felt like I was forcefully stamped down to hell as they said that once happened to king mahabali.

"Anand, I said delete it now. I will complain to your parents. Don't make me say again," I said this gathering all the strength and dignity that remained in me.

"Oh, that's what you want to do? Ok, let me make things easy for you. I will forward all these to the WhatsApp group I made yesterday. Let it reach everyone. So, it will be easy for you to show evidence when you complain," he said this confidently and started doing the same.

I watched in awe when he opened the group and began adding the files to attach. I didn't know what to say. I was afraid and felt helpless. There was not any resistance left in me. I tried to stop him. I have to defend. I tried to snatch the mobile.

He tossed the mobile towards Girish and caught my hands and looked at me.

"Aparna, listen to me. I know it was a one-way route when I tried this. There is only one way to save your dignity. If you don't obey, I am going to send this now itself. There is no going back now. Will you obey or should I send those files?"

He continued, "It's your life and it is in your hands. If you want to ruin it, you can. But it is not only you, that is going to suffer. Think of the humiliation your family has to go through!"

I knew that I lost it.

"Obey what. Tell me what I should do. I will do anything if you would delete it," I was very naive when I said that. I didn't have any idea what I had to obey. Maybe some favour or some money, I didn't now.

He left my hands and walked towards Girish. Girish handed over the

Mobile to Anand.

I sat there unable to digest what is happening to me. My eyes were filled with tears. I cursed the moment I went to the theatre with Ajith. Why did he do this to me? I wanted to marry him. But I was ready to let go of it initially because there was another girl in his life.

But after the boutique incident, when we both sexually involved over the phone, I thought that I was going to be his girl. I didn't feel otherwise even when he showed me to Anand because he had told me that he gets aroused when I showed my skin in public. But what have I ended up now?

I saw light coming through my wet eyes. I opened them and saw the most beautiful sunrise I had ever seen. There was a great valley, a river flowing through it. The mountain ranges were partially covered with clouds. The clouds were below my vision. It was spectacular.

"Aparna listen to me. I won't tell you again," Anand was showing the mobile to my face. "Looks at this. This is your last chance."

I came back fully to my senses. I saw the photos and videos selected and added. The only thing pending was to press the send button.

"Oh no, please don't do this to me. I am like your sister. Why are you doing this to me? Delete it now, please," I screamed.

"STOP IT. Stop shouting and do as I tell you or this is going to everyone's mobile, Ok."

"No please. I will do whatever you say. Please don't send. My parent's will suicide in shame. Please. Promise me that you will delete it if I obey," I begged him.

"That's a good girl. Now stand up and give me your shawl."

I gave him the shawl and waited.

"Unbutton your shirt!"

"What!!!"

I became pale and dry again. That's when I really understood where this was going. Bastard, he is blackmailing me. Oh god, what do I do now. I can't face my parents if my masturbation video leaks out. Others were still okay.

"Let me tell you one thing. This is the last time I forgive you when you don't obey," he turned his back to me and continued, " I will count to ten and when I turn back, if I see your shirts the same way, I will just press the 'send' button without a second thought. Better don't test me."

"1....................2...................3................."

I was thinking of ways to save me. Maybe I could jump off the cliff and end my life and the shame. But I didn't have the guts for it.

"...4...............5......"

I closed my eyes in shame. I felt my hands start unbuttoning my shirt. I unbuttoned almost half them.

".....6...........7..............8........."

I decided to obey now. Now is not the time to think. I have to save myself for the moment. I quickly unbuttoned the rest and was almost done when he counted 10. I finished the last by the time he turned back.

"Remove your shirt and give it to me," I knew this was coming. I was afraid to irritate him anymore. I removed the shirt slowly. I was shivering both from cold and anxiety. I slowly eased it off my shoulders and gave it to him. He took it and tossed to Girish. I saw him putting it safely in a bag. Luckily, I was wearing a back camisole which was smaller than my usual size. I bought a tighter fitting one when I went shopping last week.

"Get that off too," he ordered. I felt terrible. When I raised it my abdomen and bra came into view. I quickly removed it and covered my chest with my hands. He took my camisole from me. I looked at him and I saw him excited with what he did to me.

He came to me and stood beside me looking at Girish. He put a shoulder around me and asked Girish to take a photo in mobile.

"Please Anand, no more photos. I will obey you. Please, don't take any more photos."

"Aparna, just do what I say or I will take photos in that DSLR. It will be much better and clearer. What do you think?" He asked pointing to the DSLR which was on the tripod and turned to my direction.

I did like what he asked. I looked at Girish and he took photos.

"Hey Aparna. Not like this. Look at him and give your beautiful smile," he said and he wiped my tears with a tissue. I tried to smile but I couldn't.