Aparna's boutique ordeal in Cochin.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divya asked Elsa to bring the mobile phone from the locker. She brought it in a minute. Aparna asked me to take the mobile from her and take photos.

I asked her if I could take pics in my mobile also to which she replied, "Aji please. Not now. I will send you a few select one, I promise."

I agreed and asked her for the pattern lock.

"You don't need to open the lock for taking a camera. Just hold the camera icon and swipe up," Aparna replied.

"Ok, I know that," I said and began taking pics.

"But Aparna, I also want today's pics" I told her, showing my disappointment.

"I will go through today's pics and send you a few, Ok," she said.

"Oh god, I hope she doesn't sensor it too much before sending," I prayed.

I asked her to pose for me and she obeyed. She liked my photography skills. I used to get a lot of credit for my photos after our batch tours.

I suggested a few poses to her and she did them happily. When she turned to the side of the mirror, light from the window was coming from the side and lit her body up. I could see her navel and see the shape of her abdomen. She was wearing the saree just below the navel.

Varun looked at her foot and asked Divya, "Divya, please lower the saree a bit. It's worn too high. It should cover her ankles or it will look odd in the photos."

Divya helped her lower the saree. I was rock hard when I saw the after effect. Now she is wearing the saree almost 3 inches below her navel and I could see her navel very clearly, thanks to the light.

Varun went near her and cleared a few things in the background. "We always should check the background during shoots," he added. He then started directing her for the photos. He gave her a flower and asked her to hold it near her face. She was visibly uncomfortable and tried to cover her navel with her hands. She had to lift her hand when doing so part of the saree also moved along and now I got a beautiful view of her bare abdomen and deep navel looked so alluring. I took a lot of pics.

"Shall we try the next one?" asked Varun. "We will finish both sarees. So, try the white one now," he added.

Divya and Aparna went inside again. Varun reminded us, "Please hurry this time. We don't have much time."

Varun and I waited there and we got acquainted well in that time. They were back in about 10 minutes. Divya opened the curtain and came out but Aparna was hesitant and she stayed there about 20 seconds.

Finally, Varun asked her, "Aparna, please be comfortable. There are no strangers here. Come out please."

He walked over there and looked at her and exclaimed, "Wow you are looking so beautiful. You should never be ashamed to show yourself off. You are such a beauty"." He started praising her and I could see her slowly coming out.

"What the fuck," my eyes almost came out when i saw her.

I could see that she was shivering. I was sure that she has never ever shown this much skin in front of others. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse with a very thin band of cloth over her shoulder. The upper part of the blouse looked almost like a bikini top.

The saree was net type and almost fully transparent unlike the previous one, and once she came to the light, I could see her abdomen almost clearly, but the navel was hiding as the saree was again worn just below the navel. This time also Varun had to ask Divya to lower it a bit with Aparna's permission and Divya made it to perfection. . I took a lot of pics and took a video also.

Varun looked unsatisfied, "Something is not right. Yeah, I got it. It's the hair. Aparna please sit here on the chair. Divya, put her hair up like a bun. That will look better with this blouse."

Aparna sat there and now her back was turned towards me. Divya took her hair and began making a bun. That's when I noticed that the blouse was almost backless. There was a strip of net like material running across the back. Back was fully open except that. I could see her bra strap looking obviously out of place across her back. I clicked away like there is no tomorrow.

"The bra is actually out of place here. Aleena's plan was to wear a stick-on bra. Hence this blouse doesn't have thick material in front. Otherwise I would have asked you to remove it. It looks like an eyesore in this beautiful blouse," Varun explained.

Aparna was not saying anything. Her only reaction was head nodding. Initially it was not sure if the nod was positive or negative. But with a gentle stress that Varun gave to the last sentence he spoke made it positive.

Varun asked her to come near the mirror once the hair was done. She came and saw herself. She was red like a tomato. I looked at her to give a thumbs up but she didn't give me eye contact. Maybe she was too embarrassed to do so.

Varun asked her to turn to one side. Then he asked her to turn backwards and only turn her head to look backwards and she did it. He then asked several things to attain several poses. I didn't notice it initially, when his suggestions changed to orders. There was a change in his voice. He was acting more bossy than before. I never thought she was going to obey his commands. But, to my surprise, she obeyed all that she was asked to do.

This had a very obvious positive effect on me, I was displaying a very obvious hardon. Anyway, I was wondering how many months I am going to masturbate thinking about today's events.

Varun finally put an end to the saree show, saying, "Ok, that's enough, we are running out of time. Aparna would you like to have something like this. How does it look."

"Varun, it's beautiful. I can't believe it's me. You deserve the credit to show me what I could really look like. But I don't want it to be this explicit, rather say, I can't. We will consider something more conservative. This blouse is showing way more skin. And I don't want the saree to be this much see through," said Aparna.

Varun nodded, "Ok, points taken. I will work on it," and asked, "Do you mind sleeveless?"

"I prefer to have sleeves. Maybe we can make it small," Aparna suggested.

Varun said, "Ok I will try. Shall we try the rest?"

Aparna was a bit reluctant, "I think this is enough."

Varun Tried to reason with her saying, "Sure, if you think so. But it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Do you know this saree costs 2 lakhs? Even the models won't get a chance to at least see these, forget trying."

Aparna realised it's true and agreed, "Ok then we will try. I think I should make use of it when i get such an opportunity."

Varun asked her, "Shall we try the lehenga?". Aparna gave a positive nod this time.

He told his assistant, "Divya, please help her change to the lehenga."

They went inside again. And we waited. I really thought she might put an end to the trial after the saree ordeal. It was nothing like anything she might have ever thought of wearing that too in front of me and 2 strangers. I have seen her trying to pull her saree on November 1st to make sure that not even an inch of her skin is seen. (November 1st is considered the birthday of Kerala and most girls wear traditional Kerala saree on that day).

But here I was totally wrong. Something is giving her a drive. Is it because she wanted me to be more attracted to her or she was enjoying the show in relative privacy and safety? Is she enjoying the embarrassment and getting excited out of this? I wondered. That thought alone made my member harder and I really wanted to have a release.

I could see movements at the curtain.

She came out much more confident this time. Top was sleeveless. It covered her skin reasonably. The top had two flaps. The inner one looked like golden coloured material. In fact, it looked like golden coloured feathers giving an armour like appearance. Outer layer was like a shrug in deep blue colour. It had a single golden button in the centre holding the upper part of the shrug together and formed the neck of the dress while the lower part remained separate showing the golden feathers through the V shaped gap between the flaps. Neck was wide. Her bra straps were showing out. A golden chain went around her neck.

The dress showed her abdomen but the bottom was very long that the navel was covered. I was a bit disappointed as I was expecting an incremental skin show.

Varun looked jubilant, "Wow, you look beautiful in this.I knew it."

The intercom started ringing and Divya answered it.

She told Varun after putting the phone back," Sir, Varma sir is downstairs for the order.

Varun asked her, "It's already tried and approved, right?"

Divya replied, "Yes sir, and I have packed and kept it ready once she made sure that the fit was right. It's on the shelf here. I will ask someone to collect."

Divya made a phone call asking someone to collect the items.

Varun turned to Aparna and asked, "How is this one Aparna? This is relatively conservative also except that it is sleeveless."

"Yes, I liked it. The bottom is also long enough to cover my navel. Only issue i find is that the top part is rather heavy," Aparna replied.

"Do you have any idea how much this cost?" Varun asked her.

Aparna replied, "No idea. Going by what I saw till now it must be around a lakh."

"Ha ha. You are totally wrong. This one is the costliest. It is 6 lakhs!" Varun laughed at this.

Aparna exclaimed, "No way...but why and how?"

Varun explained, "This is designed for the reception party at night after the wedding. It has a different character, maybe I will say that it has dual personalities. It is an elegant functional wear and a hot part dress as well, if you want it. Do you know that the inner part of the top is actually pure gold foils?"

"Oh god, pure gold!! No wonder since they are in the jewellery business. Lucky that I got a chance to try this gem. Aji, please take photos," she asked me. I was not so interested to take pics in this dress as it didn't show as much as I expected.

"Sure, Appu. Come near the light and do some poses," I asked her. She did some poses and gave me a sweet smile.

In between the photo session she asked Varun, "Why did you say this dress has a multiple personality?"

Suddenly someone knocked at the door.

Varun said, "They might have come for the order", he said loudly "Yes come in."

Vivek and a store boy came inside. Varun told him, "Vivek, the order is packed and ready on the shelf. Please double check it before delivery."

Varun walked towards Aparna saying, "Let answer your question with a demonstration rather than explaining."

Varun continued, turning towards Vivek, "Vivek, please come here for a moment. I will show you a trick that we did at the top. Aparna, hope you won't mind it. He is a very professional trainee. Don't consider him as your neighbour, okay."

Aparna was not sure what to say. She didn't get any idea of what Varun was saying. She felt that it's better to play along and she gave a positive response, "Sure, why not. I also examine familiar patients and consider them as only my patient."

Varun asked Divya to help him. He caught the inside of the navy-blue flap of cloth and then he turned to Aparna and continued, "There is a hidden zipper in here. Divya,help me take it off," and he started to unlock and opened the zipper. Aparna was startled as she was not expecting this. And she began to panic as Vivek, her neighbour was there who was her classmate's brother.

Varun didn't give her much time to think and said, "Thank you Aparna," and he just pulled the rest of the zipper. Divya undid the golden button on the front side holding the two flaps together.

The top got separated into two when the golden button was opened and they just came off both shoulders. They just took the pieces away.

There she stood wearing the golden top. The dress had a golden feather like design over the centre part covering the breasts and only there. From the sides after the breast region it had 3 golden chains going around her back and a single chain going over the shoulder. The neck was really low showing a good amount of her cleavage as well and her bra was seen from every angle like an eyesore.

I felt like blood was rushing into my balls and penis and an enormous tension developing there. I looked at Vivek who was standing there like he was struck by lightning. His helper store boy was also standing there dumbstruck. Aparna stood there like a statue taking her time to digest what just happened. She didn't know how to react.

Varun said, "This was the surprise I told you about. This was added as per her bride's and groom's instructions. This is for their reception party in Mumbai. And he is going to do this when the DJ starts and floodlight is on them. What do you think, Aparna? Isn't it great?"

She just stood just like that and said, "Yeah," as if in a trance.

I took the phone and started taking pictures. She looked at me in a pleading way and may be asking me to stop shooting. But I didn't want to. And I didn't stop. I looked at Vivek and saw him also taking his mobile from his pant pocket. I was concerned if he was going to take any photos. That would put Aparna at risk. While I was looking at him, he just turned towards me and saw that I was noticing him. I saw him putting the mobile phone into his shirt pocket.

Varun continued, "Actually this top is designed to be worn braless. Your bra is an out of place here. Let's get it off. Don't worry, it has built in pads."

He turned to Divya and said, "Divya, please help her take off the bra."

Aparna's first reaction when Divya approached was to resist. But Varun took her over saying, Don't be shy Aparna, we will turn around," and he looked in another direction.

All of us turned back and the irony was that we were still looking at her through the mirrors and saw Divya unhooking her bra and taking it off under the dress one shoulder at a time. She looked at me through the mirror and had eye contact with me. I could see that she was embarrassed as she turned red again. I had a doubt that she was aroused as well seeing the way her skin was showing goose bumps.I could see that she didn't make any further resistance to what was happening there like a submissive person.

I saw her slowly closing her eyes as if she didn't want to have further eye contact with any of us. Maybe that embarrassed her more. She obediently loosened each of her shoulders when she was asked. Divya came in front of her after that to lift the dress a bit so that she could pull it away. Unfortunately for Aparna the bra got stuck somewhere in the metal foils and she had to lift the front more than expected to release the bra. I could clearly see the lower part of her breasts but her nipple was not visible. I felt really desperate at the lost opportunity.

I was so turned on and my penis was so hard that I didn't care if others saw her in such a compromising position. Probably I was getting more turned on because of that realisation. My friend was giving a show to a few strangers and her neighbour in a way I never ever expected. I felt my penis getting swollen and my balls felt like they might explode any minute.

When I saw her breasts, I turned to Vivek to check if he was seeing this. I saw that he was covering his crotch. I am not sure if he was covering or massaging down there. I saw him bending a little to get a better view and his mobile fell down from his shirt pocket. I was expecting it to fall ever since I saw him putting it there because about half of the big phone was projecting out of his small shirt pocket.

In a way it was lucky for him that it fell down. He could now bend till the floor to take it and get an even better view. His face was directed at Aparna when his hands searched for the mobile like how a blind man would do. He took the mobile finally and checked if it was working. The fool again put it back in his shirt pocket.

"It's done!" Divya said and we turned to face her. She had turned red with embarrassment. I continued taking pics. Varun asked Aparna to come to the light and asked her to turn around. We got an unobstructed view as her hair was already put up. From the back she looked like topless except for the thin golden chains that joined in the centre with the chain around her neck. There was a hook like pin at that junction of chains. That was also made of gold with small diamonds studded on it. I took a video of her turning around covering all these details.

Varun asked her to sit and when she did that her cleavage got accentuated more. Since the bra is gone now, we could see much more of her breasts. Vivek's mouth remained open and Aparna noticed it. She looked down at her breast and saw how much of her breast was on display. She just closed her eyes again. I could see that she is getting goosebumps all over. I felt that she is probably more turned on than me, being exposed and helpless. She was obeying Varun to the word.

Varun then asked her to keep her to cross her legs and rest her forearms on her thighs. She did as she is told and it made her breasts spill over the non-stretchable golden dress. Her breasts were bulging out giving an enormous show and she was also seeing herself in the mirror. She slowly began to behave normally. I noticed a great change in her that she didn't try to change her position and remained like that.

Varun gave her further instructions to stand in different poses and she obeyed. I was happy,clicking a lot of pictures and videos. My only worry was how to get today's photo session files from Aparna.

The intercom phone started ringing at that time and Varun answered it.

He turned to us and said, "Bad news, Mr Thomas's driver and manager has reached. We need to hurry. We haven't tried the gown yet. I know how much you would love that Aparna. But I am sorry. I can't delay the delivery for him because they are one of the most important clients for the firm."

Saying this he asked Divya to go to the reception to meet him and keep him occupied. He also asked her to proceed with billing for the order so that they will be kept busy and we get time to pack the dresses. He also asked her to make arrangements for tea and refreshments in the main floor lobby.

Varun just opened a package and showed us the gown. It was not hot but elegant and beautiful. It had a pearl white colour with pearls and stones making a design over the chest. Then he began packing it like how it was.

The store boy came and informed us that tea is ready downstairs and we can also join there. He came with one more helper because there were a lot of packages. They sat behind us and started tallying the packages against their order number.

I asked Aparna to take a final video before removing it but she showed me an angry face and mockingly threatened to hit me. I took a video regardless of her reaction. My visual pleasure was going to end and I wanted all the moments recorded. Still I was not sure if she would be ready to transfer any of these files to me.

I asked her, " Appu, you will send me all this, okay."

She smiled and winked at me saying, "In your dreams!"

Even though her answer was negative, her reaction was positive. I wondered what I should make out of that. I was sure that I wouldn't get the whole bundle. Still I expected her to send me a few worth drooling over.

Varun asked Aparna to change her dress so that he can pack it next. It was the costliest and needs more care in packing. She was not sure how to open that dress. She asked Varun, "Varun, how do I open this top?"

Varun told her, "Don't worry, Divya will help. Oh sorry, I forgot! She is gone downstairs. It's easy. Let me explain. You can open it easily. There is a hook shaped pin like thing behind your neck where the chains meet. You just have to pull it a bit hard to open the lock free the chains. Then you can take the top off. Be careful, don't drop it."

"Okay, let me go and change," said Aparna and she tried to locate the pin before going there. That is when I saw her taking both hands behind her neck to locate the pin showing her beautiful armpits to all of us. It was properly shaved and I wondered why because she never wore any sleeveless. Maybe she had time since we were having holidays.