Aparna's boutique ordeal in Cochin.

Story Info
Young indian lady had unexpected exposure in a boutique.
8.9k words
4.24
42.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

I am from Cochin, the biggest city in Kerala (the southernmost state in India). I am a doctor by profession. My name is Ajith (fake name). I would like to describe a few incidents in my life that I consider erotic. I would be adding the adequate masala from my imagination to spice up things a bit, but most of the incidents are true to an extent. I would say most of the story threads are true and I have spiced it up adequately so that it tastes good. Most of the incidents that inspired me as story threads happened about 10 to 12 years back.

I would be going at a rather slow pace and you won't get to read any hardcore material. If you are looking for hardcore sex materials you may please stop reading any further. My stories will largely belong to 'exhibitionist, non-consent, reluctance, embarrassment and erotic coupling' category.

I loved reading erotic stories. There were Indian forums where I used to get a lot of erotic Indian story material. Few writers inspired me a lot but there was a shortage in stories in the genres that I enjoyed. I used to read a lot of stories from literotica but western stories were so different from our culture and i found them not so erotic except few. I used to make a lot of exhibitionist stories in my imagination and I feel really aroused after that. That's how I realised that I like to show my girlfriend/wife to others. But it is really difficult in a conservative culture like ours in Kerala. Our lifestyle is very conservative.

Girls used to wear salwar or saree fully wrapped around the abdomen not showing any skin. They will pin the saree to the lower end of the blouse to cover the flanks also. Salwars aka 'churidars' in our place were also very conservative with a dupatta (shawl) covering whatever exposed neck and chest area completely. It was not only about dressing. Even friendships between a boy and girl were viewed with caution. We had the culture of arranged marriages in our society. Groom's family used to enquire about the bride's character and hence the girls were not expected to have rumours of any previous relation during their bachelor life. Parents did not want their daughters to have a boyfriend at all. I explained this so that the readers get an idea about the society that we lived.

In this story I would describe an incident with my best friend during MBBS graduation. Her name was Aparna (fake name). Her close friends call her Appu. We were having a very close relationship but the nature of it was still not clear to us. We told others we were just friends and we told each other the same. But I always had sexual attraction towards her and many a times I felt she also had the same. We belonged to different religions. She was The Kerala society was very conservative back then and marriages between religions were a taboo.

I had a childhood friend, Anjana, with whom I was in a long-distance relationship. She was doing her graduation in Bangalore as her family was settled there. Her father was my father's classmate and they worked together during our childhood and that's when we started our relationship. We were school kids. I proposed to her, she agreed and we decided to get married once we grow older. But later their family relocated to Bangalore when her father decided to start a business there with a few partners. We maintained our relationship through letters and phone calls. But the intimacy was slowly falling. When I started spending a lot of time with Aparna during my graduation, I started forgetting Anjana and was slowly getting sexually attracted to Aparna.

I had told Aparna about Anjana and that we had decided to get married later. My friendship with Aparna grew very intense during our posting together and we used to spend a lot of time together. I would describe a few incidents during that time later.

In this part I would describe an incident that happened after our graduation while we were preparing for post-graduation. Aparna had to attend her cousin's wedding and she was going to Cochin for shopping. She asked to help her out as she liked my dress selection. She lived in Aluva, which was about an hour away from Cochin. We were not having jobs at that time. We had just completed our graduation and internship and were preparing for our post graduate entrance exams. We decided to meet at Cafe coffee day, a coffee shop in Cochin.

We met at CCD as planned. She was wearing her new kurti(a traditional Indian dress item) that she bought last week. Usually she wears salwar with a dupatta. Today I saw her without the dupatta and she looked great. Her amazing shape could be seen. The way her breasts made the kurti looked so full and still it was not too tight. The material was relatively thin and I could make out the outline of her bra easily.

We sat down comfortably and took the menu. We had burgers and frappe. I kept my mobile on the table and took paper and pen.

"Okay mam, lets chart our plan for today," I said in a funny mood.

Aparna showed me her ring finger. She was wearing a butterfly shaped ring that I gifted her on her last birthday. She never wore that one to college saying it would be out of place in the hospital. And it had all the wings and projection that may get stuck somewhere unknowingly. She said that her lacy dupatta got damaged the day she tried it for the first time.

I said, "Appu, I feel so happy that you wore it. And now, please... back to plans for today."

She smiled and said, "Okay. Please write down. 1. Select dress for marriage.

2. Go to Glitz (a famous lady's shop) and 3."

"Ring ring ring...."

Her phone rang suddenly and it was her mother on the phone. She finished the call fast and kept mobile on the table.

"Amma still thinks I am a small child. She thinks that I need help in choosing a dress," she sounded irritated.

"Isn't she right? That's why I am here," I said.

She stared at me, "Oho, you also started. You are not here to help, ok. You are my friend giving me company."

"Doesn't it qualify as help? Anyway, I am here and I am at your will. Please use me," I acted silly.

Once we were done, I paid the bill. She took her mobile and tried to unlock it and said, "Oh, not again. It's your mobile,"

She gave me the mobile and took the other one. Both of us had the same model and same colour mobiles. We even kept the same theme since we were good friends.

We came out from CCD and took an auto rickshaw to 'Fit ur Figur' boutique in cochin. Luckily there wasn't much rush as we were in the early hours. It was the most sought-after boutique in Cochin and is usually very busy. They have branches in major cities. She used to be their customer in Kottayam branch since last 6 years and had their Elite membership card.

We were welcomed by a smart salesman and she told him what we are looking for and our occasion. She also showed him her membership card.

The salesman asked, "Sir, we have our top designer Varun sir with us today. Maybe he can help you with the options. I am offering you this because you are our elite member."

She agreed without a second thought. She knows that their designer is good and he visits their different showrooms in Kerala. It's difficult to get his appointment especially in the wedding season. One of her aunts got her daughter's wedding dress designed by him and it was great. She was excited.

We waited for 30 minutes to meet Varun, the designer. A store boy came to us and asked Aparna, "Aparnachechi (chechi means elder sister in Malayalam), did you recognise me? It's me, Vivek."

Aparna exclaimed, "Vivek, so nice to meet you. How is Vikas? Where is he now?"

"Vikas is doing his B tech in Bangalore. I was also in Bangalore studying fashion technology. Now I am a trainee under Varun sir, I just joined this week," Vivek replied.

Aparna turned to me and introduced him. "This is Vivek. He is my neighbour. His elder brother was my classmate at school. I think I have told you about him."

I remembered that she told me about him. He was Aparna's neighbour and classmate. They used to go to school in the same van. He had a crush for her and even expressed his feelings to her when they were in 12th grade. She told him that she is not interested. Their classmates used to bully him after this incident. But that was over after her school.

She used to meet Vikas occasionally as they were neighbours. According to her, he seems still interested in her. "Who would not be interested?" I asked myself, "Especially when she developed a figure to die for!"

We had a superficial chit chat for about 30 minutes. Varun came to us in between and Vivek introduced us to him. "This is Aparnachechi, my neighbour and Ajith, her friend."

Varun told Vivek, "I will do her the needful. Don't worry. Please make sure today's deadline orders are completed, Ok."

"Sure sir, it is almost done. I will double check it," Vivek said and he left us.

Varun looked at us and checked her from top to bottom and said, "Hello mam, I was just making a picture of you in my mind which will help me conceive some idea regarding the dress choice. So what's the occasion?"

"I have to attend my cousin's wedding next month. It's a Christian wedding. I am looking for a salwar(a traditional Indian dress) that suits the occasion," Aparna explained her requirements.

"Ok, so it is a Christian wedding. Why do you prefer a salwar? You will do much better in a gown or saree. If you want to go traditional, a Lehenga may be a better option. That's just my opinion," Varun said.

She looked blank and said, "Err, I thought I would get a good salwar. Actually I have never experimented with dress options other than a saree or salwar. I am not used to a gown, and I think saree is cumbersome."

Varun replied, "No mam, for a Christian wedding salwar won't be a good option. You may look out of place and old."

Aparna replied, "You can call me Aparna. Actually, I am from a very conservative family. I would like to try something fashionable but should not be too modern. My parents won't like it."

Varun said, "Ok Aparna, I can see that you are concerned about your parents. I take it that you are not too old fashioned. Let us try something and you can have their opinion before confirming the order."

Aparna was interested. She told him, "Okay let's try something different. If I like something, i will try to convince my parents."

Varun was thinking for a few seconds and he turned to her with an enthusiastic look, "You are very lucky, mam. One of our prestigious orders for a wedding next week is ready for delivery and we were about to do the final packing. She is almost your size. Maybe you can see them. They got dresses for engagement, wedding and before and after reception and a few party dresses also. It's lucky that you came today.

"It's actually for Miss Aleena, daughter of Mr Thomas Chalayil. I am doing this favour because you are our elite member. But please keep it confidential," he said.

Aparna was very much excited to hear that, and replied, "Wow that's great."

Miss Aleena is the daughter of a business tycoon in Kerala. They belonged to an aristocratic Christian family from Thrissur. They were in the jewellery business. Aparna could only imagine how costly and trendy their dresses will be.

Varun asked his assistant Divya to take us upstairs to the studio floor and asked another staff member to fetch the particular bags upstairs.

"Studio?" Aparna was curious.

"We have a studio on the top floor. It has an attached trial room. Sometimes brides have their photoshoot there. Today there is no photoshoot, so the room is empty. We can't open the order in this busy room. It's very costly. The entire order for the bride alone is for 12 lakhs. If some part is lost or damaged it will be on me. That's why I am asking you to come to the studio," Varun explained.

We were guided to the studio by Divya. We were asked to wait in the waiting area adjacent to the studio. Waiting area was separated from the main hall by a perforated wall. We could see the studio hall from there. It was a large air conditioned hall. Interiors were done very cozy with an old world charm and there were few large mirrors reaching from the ceiling to the floor. There was a changing area separated from the hall with curtains. There was a shower area and a powder room where the customers could do their makeup.

After 5 minutes a young man bought a few bags and kept it on the sofa in the waiting room.

Aparna was thrilled to see that. She was going to see the most elegant dress collection ever possible. She felt like a little girl who was going to get her first barbie doll.

"Aji, I am very excited. It would be great if they let me try those," Aparna told me.

"Appu, you can try that. Just ask him. Since you are a good customer, he may allow it," I encouraged her.

"Should I ask him? Are we asking too much?" she wondered.

"No. What do we lose by asking. I think no one can deny you, you are such a beauty" I added.

She pinched me playfully and walked towards Varun and asked him, "Varun thank you for this. I am really indebted to you. I don't know if it's right to ask you for more."

"Sure mam. What's it that you want. I will do whatever help I can," Varun replied.

"Varun," she continued, "Can I try those dresses?"

Varun looked distressed when he heard that request. He thought for some time. He then spoke to Divya in private for some time. They were discussing something very seriously.

They came to us after that and told us, "Mam, we will consider that. But it's a big risk for us. The order is damn costly. I can't ask my seniors about it, because they won't even listen to this. If any damages occur, I am finished."

"Thank you very much Varun. I am excited," Aparna exclaimed.

Varun told Divya, "Divya, please show Aparna the shower room."

He continued, "Sorry Aparna, I forgot to mention one thing. You need to take a bath before trial as I can't risk losing the freshness of the dress. It's our prestige issue."

Aparna gave him a questioning look.

"Please be comfortable Mam. Even the celebrities use our shower rooms before shoots. It's safe. You may check the room before the shower," Varun explained. Aparna felt relieved after hearing this.

Varun continued, "We will try each one and see which model suits you better. Then we can plan the design from there. Shall we start from the saree or any other item as per your choice. And we have to hurry as their driver may come to pick the order before noon."

"Ok, will start from saree," Aparna suggested."

"That would be great," Varun continued, turning towards Divya, "Divya, please help her."

"You have to keep your belongings here. You can't take your bags or other belongings inside," Varun continued. "Don't worry mam. It will be safe. We will put it in the locker," he reassured her. "I will go back to the store and please let me know when she is ready," saying this, Varun left the room.

Divya gave a tray to Aparna and asked her to keep the mobile and wallet in it. She gave me another tray and asked me the same. She took both trays and kept them inside a locker in the changing area.

"This way mam," Divya guided her to the shower room. I remained in the waiting room.

Aparna checked the bathroom thoroughly and went for a bath.

"Mam let me come in and help," Divya informed her about coming in and then went into the dry part of shower room which was separated from the wet area by a curtain.

I could hear them partially from the room. It was not very clear.

I heard Appu asking, "Is it necessary? I don't have anything else."

Divya replied "Mam, our store is strict about this. If something from the order is lost, I may lose a few months' salary. Varun sir told you about this, right?"

"Yeah, Varun told me," Aparna exclaimed, "I never thought this also counted as a belonging."

Divya explained, "Sorry mam, but I can't help. You can use only the undergarments. Camisoles and petticoats are not allowed as they often get mixed up with the trial pieces.

"You may please wear this gown mam. Let me go and make a call"

Divya came out and took the intercom phone and spoke to Varun. She was asking him to come back as Aparna is almost ready. Then I saw her folding and packing a few dress materials. I tried to peep through the reflection in the mirror. I saw her packing something in a cloth bag. I could see that it was Aparna's salwar. I realised that she is probable naked or in her undergarments behind the curtain. That realisation made me feel an enlargement inside my underwear.

Aparna came out in a minute. She was wearing a maroon coloured robe tied in the centre and a pyjama of the same material. The material looked very thick. And all my expectations were in vain. It covered her almost fully.

She went to the changing area behind the curtain. I could hear her removing the robe which made me more hungry.

I could feel my penis waking up to life after a few days of rest. Within seconds my member was fully hard. I knew, if I got a chance to peep inside that curtain, I may be able to see her naked or in her inners. I slowly stood up and acted as if I was looking at the interior works. I walked around the room and continued to act naive

After keeping the packages on the table Divya went inside the curtain. I tried my best to look inside while the curtains open, but Divya made sure that the curtain didn't splay too much while she was getting inside. "Fuck fuck fuck," I felt so desperate losing the chance.

I was excited and my penis started to control me more than my brain. I planned to go closer to the changing area and peep inside. I stood up and started to make my plans work but had to abort as I heard footsteps coming closer.

It was Varun. He had another assistant with him, Elsa. He greeted me and sat beside me. We got acquainted and spent almost 5 minutes when I heard them coming out.

Oh, my god. I felt as if I was in a dream. She looked like an actress. Divya had given her a nice makeover. She was looking prettier, had red lipstick augmenting her lip's colour and gave a juicy and succulent look to it. Her hair was put loose.

She was wearing a blue and grey saree. The blouse had long sleeves and the saree was somewhat transparent. The pallu (the part of the saree, hanging from the shoulder) of the saree had heavy work with stones so was the blouse. The long sleeves of the blouse were heavy stonework on a net like material.

Neck was wider than her usual blouse and apparently deeper too. But it was covered with the saree properly. There were big mirrors on all walls and she looked at herself. I could see that she was beaming. Her face was glowing bright.

She asked Varun, "Varun can I take a few pictures so that I can show my mother."

Varun replied, "Sorry mam, we can't allow that. If the pics leak out before the marriage, they may even sue us."

He continued, "How do you like the design? Did you like the fit of the blouse? Actually, this is sleeveless and backless. The sleeves and back is only stonework. Mr Thomas didn't want us to use cheap stones that we usually use. He brought these from a jewellery grade collection.

"This is very costly. I don't mean any offence, but only rich businessmen can afford this. We can put lace material instead which will bring the cost down considerably."

Aparna replied, "It is fitting me like a second skin. I would have loved to show this to my mother. It's ok. What bad luck that I can't take photos of this trial." She showed her despair.

" Aparna,I really feel bad at this. Ok mam, you can take a few photos. But you have to promise that you won't post it anywhere. See mam, I am taking a huge risk. Please don't put me at risk," Varun suggested.

Aparna looked relieved, "Thank you Varun. You are a gem of a person." She asked Divya if she could fetch her mobile from the changing room locker.