Aparna's boutique ordeal in Cochin.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that she couldn't locate the pin easily and finally her face lit up. I was watching her armpits and I felt so lucky that the video was still recording.

Varun reminded her, "You can pull it once you are in the changing room and please make sure you hold the dress with your other hand while pulling it, Ok."

Aparna smiled and replied, "Don't worry Varun, I won't drop it."

She looked surprised for a moment. I could see that she struggled to free her hands off the pin and said, "Oh god, my ring is stuck somewhere."

She tried to free her hand and slightly pulled her hand to one side so that she could see where it was stuck. Suddenly she heard a click.

"CLICK"

I saw something I could never ever see in the wildest of my imagination. Her golden top just fell on to the floor and luckily there was a carpet so that fall was cushioned.

There stood Aparna completely "topless" with her hands behind her back. The dress fell down the moment it was released as it was very heavy, made of metal. Maybe it took her half a second to realise what just happened but that felt like minutes to me. I was devouring the most beautiful sight in front of me. Her breasts stood proudly with the right amount of sag. They were perfect mangoes. Her nipple and areola were brown and studded with beads of sweat. Her nipples were erect and stood out with the areola looking shrunken out of excitement. Now I was sure that she was enjoying the ordeal so far. But this was beyond anything she might enjoy. I saw her face changing expression from the previous confident look to a horrified one and her face became pale from red in no time. Both Varun and Vivek were looking at her with open mouths. She quickly covered her breasts with her hands and began running towards the changing room.

In the shock she forgot the men standing behind her and arranging the packages, and she ran into them. Her head hit hard against one of them and she lost her balance and fell on the floor pretty hard hitting her head again. She passed out because of the concussion. There she was lying on the floor, partially conscious and dizzy. That was a sight. She was lying on her back in that very well-lit room with only a skirt and nothing above her hip. Breasts were proudly standing and both hands were on sides and she was surrounded by 5 men.

"Aparna, open your eyes," I shouted when reality hit me and I ran towards her. I shook her face multiple times to stimulate her. She was making some sounds but didn't open her eyes.

"Please help," I shouted at the others. "Let's take her from the floor," I said pointing at the couch. All of them helped readily. We took her up in our arms and took her to the couch and gently eased her there. Still topless with her breasts devoured by all the demonic eyes around her. I felt really guilty and I shouted at them, "Somebody bring some water. Please bring some cloth to cover her."

I could see that everybody understood the seriousness and started running. Varun brought a sheet and I covered her with it. One of the store boys got a bottle of water and sprinkled it on her face. She took her time and was back to her senses in 2 minutes. Once she was conscious, she suddenly took both hands to cover her chest. She was relieved when she found that it was already covered.

"Appu, take it easy. You are fine." I tried to ease her. It took her some time to recollect what happened. She was ok once she understood that she was safe.

I quickly took the mobile. The recording was still running. I stopped recording and switched on the flashlight. I checked her pupils for light reflex which can be affected in head injury. Then I checked her pulse. Everything was okay.

"You are ok. It was just the shock from sudden fall," I assured her. "Come, get up and change your dress" I said, helping her to sit and covering her with a sheet simultaneously.

She looked at Varun full of guilt and said, "Sorry Varun, i dropped it."

He smiled and replied, "I was lucky that it fell on the carpet and not on the hard floor. There is no damage. You can relax."

She thanked him for that and stood up. She went to the changing room and closed the curtains. Others started packing the dresses quickly and was almost done when Divya came back to the studio.

"The billing is done. Is the order ready?" She asked.

"Almost done. We will take it downstairs. You can help Aparna in the changing room. We will wait in the lobby near the reception," Said Varun. We took the packages with us and went down to the ground floor.

Before leaving I gave Aparna's mobile to Divya and said, "Please give this to Aparna." I also asked Divya to take my mobile from the locker when she come down.

"Sure, I will bring you the mobile downstairs. You may please go with them and wait in the lobby." said Divya.

We went down to the main lobby and waited there for about 15 minutes. I was getting worried if she was fine or not. My mobile also was not there with me. I waited anxiously all this while and finally got relieved to see Aparna coming down the stairs and walking towards the dupatta section with Divya. She was back in 5 minutes and walked towards us wearing her kurti and a new dupatta.

She suddenly stopped when she heard the salesman called her from behind, "Mam please give me the dupatta, I will scan it's code for billing and bring it back to you."

I could see that she thought for a moment and then gave her dupatta to him and came to us. That's when I noticed I could clearly see her nipples poking through her kurti. It was not faint, it was obvious. Anybody could make it out from at least 20 meters away. They looked hard and erect. Her breasts, without support swayed beautifully as she walked.

I watched that sight without any inhibition. Little did she do to slow down or cover her. She came to us and saw me staring at her breasts. She stood in front of me and asked playfully, "What are you doing.? Haven't you seen enough?"

Aparna continued, "My bra was lost somewhere in the studio. We couldn't find it out. That's why I bought the dupatta for cover and now it's gone too."

I looked at her pokies hungrily. I wanted to tweak both of them between my thumb and index finger. But the joy didn't last long. The salesman brought her the dupatta in 2 minutes and we continued further discussions about her dress for the wedding. She finally decided for a saree and blouse. It was nothing like what we tried out. It was modest. But she agreed to keep see through lace material over the sleeves and back after the newfound boldness. We thanked Varun and team for the help.

Divya came over and returned our mobiles and wallets and asked us to check if anything was missing. She had collected it from the locker.

Aparna thanked her and thanked Varun also for all the help.

Varun said, "Mam, the pleasure was all mine."

And I know it was true.

We had tea and snacks together and decided to go to leave the store, and return to our homes. We went to the bus and found her bus. It was not very busy and she got a seat. I came out from the bus as I was going in another route. Once outside the bus, I went to her seat's window to say bye.

"Thanks, Aji for the day's help. Let me call amma and tell her that I am coming. I wonder why she didn't call till now. She will get tensed." She took the mobile and entered the pattern but it didn't open.

"Oh no, not again. Our mobiles changed again. Give me mine" she showed the mobile in my face and asked. I took it and gave her the phone that I had. Her bus started its engine and slowly started off.

She waved at me and said bye again. I could see her looking at her mobile and asking, "So many missed calls. Why didn't we hear?"

I also waved at her and started walking towards my terminal. I also didn't see any missed calls while I was taking pics. I was wondering why. That's when I had a hunch. I felt my balls and penis getting tense again.

I took my mobile and opened the gallery. There lies all the photos and videos of Appu's ordeal today.

Now I believe. God exists. And I am in his fucking good books.