Apartment Sex

Story Info
Brother & Sister connect.
808 words
3.89
48.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All over 18

Kevin stood in the lobby of the apartment complex and looked around. He was pissed that he was there. He noticed a pair of legs come around a corner, then his eyes moved up to her tits, and then her face.

Now he was shocked. Recognition started to set in. It was his sister. What the hell. She worked in some finance area and managed loans. His sister was standing with her eyes opened in surprise and her mouth hanging open. She quickly recovered and approached him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I work here. What are you doing here?" she replied.

She had thrown her arms around him to give a hug and he swore he caught a whiff of something.

"You smell like sex!" he accused.

Damn, he had been married long enough to know when he smelled sex on a woman and she was wearing a skirt. She immediately dropped her arms and pulled away. It was true. She had just come from fucking one of her regulars (she had two). She knew she was breaking every rule in the book. Robert was divorced. He had a one bedroom apartment and worked nights. They had a simple arrangement since he had given her a key. If during the day when she was feeling frisky and fresh, she could let herself in his apartment and slide in the bed with him for a quickie. On average they fucked once a week.

Now Kevin was pissed once again and got quiet. He didn't normally get jealous of his sister. She wasn't married. But with all the bad going on between him and his wife, he needed his sister now and this just irritated him further.

Amy, seeing the anger in her brother's eyes, called out to the girl at the desk. Amy indicated to her she was going to show this gentleman a vacant apartment. The girl nodded her head.

Amy brought Kevin to a vacant apartment. She had no idea why her brother was here but she knew she needed to get him out of the lobby. He walked in first after she unlocked the door and she followed behind him into the apartment after making sure the door locked back.

They stared at each other. Kevin was trying to remember when she told him she had started working at an apartment complex. Amy was wondering what was going on between her brother and his wife, Melody. Amy actually did like Melody.

They stared at each other. Kevin wasn't speaking.

"What the hell," mumbled Amy.

She kicked off her shoes and sunk her bare feet into the carpet. She moved her hands to her back and started unzipping her skirt. She was watching Kevin intently.

Kevin began to empty his pant pockets. Amy continued undressing. She pulled her skirt and underwear down. Then she took off her top but left her bra on. She bent down to the carpet and got on all fours. If her brother wanted to fuck her after she was just with another man, she would do it.

Kevin laid his pants and briefs on the carpet and kicked them away. He grunted when he got on his knees behind her. He slammed his cock inside her. She was so wet. Amy cried out at the sensation. He pulled halfway out and then slammed forward again. Amy was gripping the carpet hard. His hips rocked back and forth. He released his tight hold of her hips to undo her bra. He flipped her on her back and after pushing her legs apart, he immediately thrusted hard into her pussy. Amy gasped. There had never been anyone better than her brother. She truly believed as brother and sister, her pussy and his dick were made for each other. She wrapped her legs around his lower back and crossed her ankles. She wondered when was the last time her brother had sex if he and Melody were fighting. Amy did not mind at all being on the receiving end of his frustration. She was about to come. Their fucking became frantic. He gripped the back of her neck and pounded her. As he shunted back and forth, she knew from the taking in of his breath, he was close to coming too. Suddenly the most intense orgasm rocked each of them. He drained his balls into her rippling pussy. After a while he slipped out of her and rolled over.

They were both laying on their back staring at the ceiling.

"You want to get an apartment here?" she asked him.

"Yeah." he replied.

"Can I have a key?" she asked.

"Yeah." he replied.

"I am going to give Robert back his key. I don't need him anymore." she told her brother.

"Good. Sounds real good." said her brother.