All Comments on 'Apartment Stories Ch. 01'

by ktmccoll

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

So amazingly well written. I really enjoyed this. Glad to see you're back!

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Fun story.

Well written with good erotic tensionā€¦and releaseā€¦.

WheablistWheablistover 2 years ago

Yes, You're back.Liking the thread of this one already

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

This is the first ktmccoll story I've read. I like it a lot. I particularly like the *persona*, who is male but not the sort of shallow tough-guy that's so common on Literotica. Helin seemed realistic (if you're acquainted with art majors) and attractive too. I liked them both a lot.

A couple quibbles: (1) The 5-paragraph preface struck me as a bit trite and cliche'. (Fortunately, the writing got much fresher right afterwards). (2) Much as I liked the narrator, his consciousness didn't strike me as convincingly male--more like the mind of an interesting man as imagined by an intelligent woman. Not a big problem at all (and I imagine the minds of my own female characters strike women readers as less convincing than Matthew does me).

I'm kicking myself for rating the story 4*. I now think it really deserves 5*. I owe you a star.

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
GOOD story

I'll try the next one, encouraged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous