Apex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted the auctioneer and the two women through an alleyway between two buildings. I tried to stop and follow, but with my added mass, it was slower to turn than expected. Rather than squeeze through the small gap between the buildings, my nose punched through the front wall of what looked like a hatmaker's shop. The woman inside screamed as I suddenly appeared and she raced for the entrance on the other side. I ignored her and rather than try to pull out, I continued. The interior walls gave way as I burst in. Felt, fabrics and strange smelling concoctions went everywhere. A man screamed, and I felt something squish between my toes.

But none of that was my concern as I burst through the wall into the light once more. I could hear the auctioneer screaming as he herded the women down a wooden dock. There were a handful of boats and a large ship stationed. I didn't know which of these he was heading towards, but I needed to stop him.

Unfortunately, that plan fell though. Literally. As I set my weight onto the dock, I made it most of the way on, before it shattered beneath me. I tumbled to one side, crushing a small fishing boat and sinking into the mud below. It stuck to me and I tried to use my arms to crawl out, only to feel them wade uselessly under my weight. Rolling, I realised I couldn't breathe either. I was holding my breath though and felt like I had some time.

I gave a frustrated kick of my tail. Only to be surprised when everything surged forward. My nose speared into the mud and I pulled back hard. That caused my body to slice through the water. Straight over the side of a second fishing boat. My weight crushed it, sending pieces of wood everywhere, but I was elated.

With a mighty thrash of my tail, I surged through the water. I could see the women being dragged up a ramp onto the ship. I headed in their direction. Each kick of my tail sent me further ahead and I could feel a small bow wave forming under my chin.

Behind the women, was one of the slavers who was prodding them along. He was making sure they didn't come back as he forced them up. I had an odd urge as I swam under the ramp. When I looked up, my tail sunk and I felt it brush the mud well below me. The water was salty and felt lovely against my dry skin. But I didn't let myself get distracted. I tore my tail from side to side and felt myself explode upward. I heard screams as I opened my mouth and I felt he satisfied crunch as my jaws closed over a person.

I thought for a moment that perhaps I had missed my target. But I couldn't feel anything furry in my mouth as I crashed back into the waves. I sank to the bottom as I felt whoever it was within my jaws, kicking and punching at my snout. It wasn't painful, but it was distracting as hell. So I rolled in the water, flailing him about until he stopped. I thought about eating this one too, but I set that idea aside. I needed to stop that ship.

I rose to the surface and examined my surroundings. People were leaning over the edge with long poles. Someone started shouting, and a loud CRACK filled the air. The water beside my head exploded, and I flinched, before deciding to move around to the other side. There were dozens of them aboard the ship. They were running in all different directions. Some were climbing the mast to lower the sails, others were pulling ropes. None of it made sense, at least until this great wooden thing out the back started moving.

Something inside me locked onto the movement. It was hard to distinguish if it was simply that it moved, that irked me. Or the fact I roughly knew what a rudder was. If I broke it, they couldn't move very much. With a low growl that sent bubbles of water into the air around me, I closed on the rear of the ship. The wood was heavy and strong, but by twisting, I managed to clamp it between my jaws.

"GET HIM OFF!" Someone screamed from above.

I twisted my tail and felt my body strain along with the wood. Another CRACK sounded, and this time I felt like a mosquito had bitten me. It was more annoying than painful, so I ignored it as I twisted back in the opposite direction. This time, I must have had more momentum, as a loud snap signaled a piece of wood coming free in my mouth. I opened my jaws and thrashed, sending it flying off into the distance, before moving in once more.

As I clamped my jaws down a second time, a third CRACK sounded. Only this time, the splash was beside me. It was followed immediately by a fourth, and this one struck true somewhere on my upper back.

"If it get's the rudder we're stuck here!"

"What is that thing?"

"I've no idea!" The auctioneer shouted. "Cydric brought him in from the south. He was big, dumb and peaceful until he saw the twins!"

"Shit, do you think-"

"If you have the money to throw them overboard to the bloody thing, then go ahead!"

I growled, sending vibrations through the hull of the ship as I tore another chunk of the rudder free. This time, I spat out the chunk and bit right back in. I could feel whatever mechanism held it in place was coming loose. There was a wobble to it, and I capitalised on it. I worked it from side to side, listening to the wood creak and shift. Until finally, with a massive CRUNCH the back of the ship split, and the rudder fell free. I didn't release it quick enough and the weight of it drove me beneath the waves for a moment. I swam beneath the ship, bumping the keel as I did so.

When I surfaced on the other side, people were screaming. But there were a few shouts I recognised, and I spotted them pointing at me from the railing. This time, I held still, and let out the longest, loudest growl I could manage. Only to spot the auctioneer, the surviving man that assisted him, one I didn't recognise, and the two women.

They looked scared as they had blades pressed to their throats.

"I'll kill them! Do you understand me!"

I growled once more. I could see their fear, but I could also tell it wasn't directed at me. With a shake of my tail, I dropped below the surface once more. I couldn't hear their yelling, they couldn't make demands and I would not be bargained with. But whatever world this was. Wherever I was from. Wanted nothing to do with it. These women needed help, and so did the others from the town that were kept in chains.

I swam under the shit, before I thought about bumping the keel once more. Except that was a good point. It was thick, and strong. But not much more so than the rudder was. In particular, the rear of it would have been weakened from the damage already. So that was my new target. I swam to the rear and examined where the rudder came off.

I couldn't see any additional damage. But I was sure it was there. I opened my mouth, and bit down hard on the keel. And then repeated what I had done before. Yanking my head from side to side, I flicked my tail to give me more momentum. My teeth bit deeply into the wood and I felt the small cracks through my jaw with each movement.

There was a lot of thudding above me, and I could hear voices. Amongst the rushing water in my ears, I couldn't make out the words. But there was panic. I could also feel a slight current. Where the water would slice through my mouth, there was now a slight upward pull as well. I could feel it slipping though my teeth and I knew something inside was starting to fail.

Beside me, there was a large splash, followed by a second one. Only whatever fell into the water, continued splashing. Until they sank. I released the keel and turned my attention to what was in the water with me. I swam towards it, and bumped something soft, that suddenly clung to me.

I had a suspicion I knew what it was. And I could feel her sister thrashing as she sank below the water. With the first twin holding on, I surged towards the second and bumped her as well. She slipped around my body in the water and I caught her with my arm, before heading for the surface.

I was careful as I broke it. I didn't want to shake either of them loose. When I broke the surface, I heard screaming and opened my eyes to see the darker-haired one clinging to my snout.

"Opri!" She cried as she dragged herself up my face.

Opri, the one under my arm moved on her own, and I felt a surge of relief. She coughed loudly, and I felt a splash of water, before she croaked out, "Mota?"

"Opri!"

It was a touching moment as the two of them climbed onto my back. I was... rather large by comparison. The two of them settled themselves, straddling me like a horse, while I remained as still in the water as possible. So I had the perfect view as the auctioneer came to the railing. With him, were dozens of men, armed with... muskets. That was the mosquito I felt. And while I was sure that they couldn't do actual damage to me. The twins were far more vulnerable.

"You have what you wanted!" the man shouted. "Leave! And nobody gets hurt!"

***

"The last time I saw him, he was swimming off into The Moore with the two girls on his back," Hafth sighed. "The Pink Lady sank overnight, and they left it for months before anyone had the balls to carve up the wood that was left and bring it all to shore."

"So what happened to the Apex?"

"He caused problems for a few years," Captain Roock called from the wheel as he steered through the shallow swamps of The Moore. "At least that's what the few crazed survivors said."

Hafth sighed, spotting the young woman with the captain. She was dressed a little nicer now. But she still wore the collar.

"Dozens of ships, lad," Hafth shook his head. "He sank dozens. He's got some sixth sense for finding slave galleys. When he found them, he did the same thing he did to The Pink Lady. He'd tear off the rudder and start on the keel."

"Wouldn't that kill the slaves too?"

"We never found their bodies," Hafth shrugged. "It was years before I could go in the ocean again. And a crew I was on stumbled across a fresh wreck. A couple of the sailors made it to shore, and a few of the slaves did too. The Apex killed the sailors that didn't flee, and when they came back, the slaves were gone."

"He sounds like a monster," Syen grunted.

Hafth shook his head. Flesh trade was monstrous. He was young, and foolish when he auctioned off those slaves. Tossing the two women overboard cost him his career. It was what forced him back to sea in the end. He could still remember the eyes. Those big, intelligent eyes. It was like looking into the soul of a man, not some slavering beast.

"Ultimately," Hafth sighed. "It's what ended most of the slave trade in this part of the world. Just too dangerous to bring them in. He didn't get every ship, but he got enough of them even hazard pay wasn't enough to keep sailors on ships. And when captains started employing slaves, well... Those ships had fewer bodies to recover."

"I wonder what he's up to now?" Syen wondered aloud.

***

I still never got used to this. The way my body moved. The way it was shaped, and the way it was made. I ran my scaled hands up Mota's back, enjoying the way her muscles shifted beneath her skin. She, along with her sister, had aged gracefully. And I looked forward to spending the next few centuries with them. But that was a distant thought, she mewled into her sister's mouth.

The two of them ravaged one another. As I stroked her back, she stroked between her sister's legs. The three of us had gotten VERY comfortable over the years. And it certainly helped that I was built like a reptile. I had pieced together over the years, that I was some kind of crocodile. But far larger than any from earth. Part of that package, was a hemipenis. It was technically one cock, with two heads.

But those heads were eight inches long, and my beautiful wives preferred way of copulation, was for them to take one each. Mota rocked her hips, back and forth, grinding herself down on my upper cock. While her sister Opri bounced quickly on the lower. Both their tails swished from side to side, spreading their scent over me as they did what they did best.

But enough was enough. Sitting up, I wrapped my arms around them both, before using my tail to flip the three of us over. The twins clung to each other. We had done this so many times over the years it was practically expected. And their only reaction as I perched my huge frame over the top of them. Was to increase their wriggling as they desperately kissed one another.

They both moaned into each other's mouths as I rocked my hips. My twin cocks dragged out of their poor bodies, before I ruthlessly forced them back inside. We had our tender moments, but now was not it. I felt the urge building within. Like an itch, I knew I would be heading out into The Moore this evening. And I wanted my wives to be good and satisfied before I left. It had been a very long time, and I was curious what had changed to make it so.

I cleared those thoughts as Mota slipped her hand down between themselves. From the Throbbing over my lower cock, and the way Opri was gripping the bed sheets, Mota was furiously rubbing her sister's clit as she came undone around me. Which meant that Mota was going to be the recipient of my urges. Two cocks, meant I needed two holes to be satisfied. And they were much too large to fit into one.

As Opri shudder and squealed as she took deep breaths, I retracted my length from the two of them. Mota smiled over her shoulder at me, while Opri shifted beneath her. The horny minx knew exactly what she was doing. Even after all these years, she got all embarrassed about sex. It was only in the moment, when they were nude and thrashing she opened up. And even then, rather than speak, she reached behind herself and took my cocks in hand.

The upper cock, the one that was just inside herself, was slightly longer, on account of the angle they grew. So it was placed to her already lubricated ass first. The sisters were well versed with how this would work. And more often than not, this was a position eventually.

I was far more gentle as I slowly speared into her ass. Mota howled like the jackals of earth as she pushed back, taking me deep inside herself. I enjoyed the sensation, but the cool air on my other head was the reason I was uncomfortable with only a single hole. But the mouth that closed over the head sorted that immediately.

Opri had turned about under her sister. I had one of my cocks inside Mota's ass, while the other was now brushing Opri's tonsils as I slowly stroked my length into their bodies.

"Opri," Mota complained. "That's mine!"

I groaned as I felt the vibrations as Opri replied with a negative sounding, "Mmm mmm!"

Those tones turned into squeaks as Mota took her sister's hips and dragged her closer. That forced more of my length down Opri's throat, but she just relaxed and took me in. At least until Mota started lapping at Opri's clitoris. That oversensitive little nub drove Opri to a series of squeals, and she removed my cock from her mouth.

"Mercy!"

"That's what I thought!" Mota growled.

It was Opri, not Mota that steered my lower cock into Mota's pussy. And with my upper cock already in her ass, I wasted no time spearing into her. The minutes older Jackal twin howled as her body stretched deliciously to take me. Though I had made sure that neither sister thought of themselves as slaves any longer. When I took her in both holes like this, she liked to describe the sensation with words like 'owned.'

All I knew, is that when Opri suddenly struck, lapping at my lower cock as it speared into her sister, both of them suddenly went into overdrive. Mota slammed her face into Opri's crotch and lapped at her sister, even as Opri continued lapping against us. As I emptied myself into Mota, I let loose with a thundering growl. The cock inside her pussy, spurted until she was full, before my seed poured out over her sister's face. The cock inside her ass, pumped deep, ensuring she always felt full afterwards.

And usually, after a session, I would stay and cuddle. But my senses had kicked into gear, and I could sense my calling. So after pulling my twin cocks free, I watched as Mota pinned her sister to the bed, letting her holes leak over her younger sibling.

"There's another ship," I told them both.

They knew what that meant. Despite the years it had been. Their expressions turned serious, and I kissed Mota, while Opri crawled to her feet as she cleaned her face.

With a quick kiss for each of them, I pushed through the front door of our home. It was little more than mud brick. But it was on a rise like the rest of the homes. We had settled here, and I brought more back with each ship. Those who wanted to leave, I ferried to the mainland of Leinyere. But most stayed. There were families now. Even a school. We mostly survived by fishing and scavenging supplies from the smugglers that would leave their stashes where we could find them.

But that was neither here, nor there as I lowered myself to my belly and slipped into the water.

***

It was late. Hafth lifted the bottle to his lips and tilted it back. The taste for rum was something he had never really acquired. But he had the feeling he would need it.

When the boat shuddered, he dropped to his knees. A shout rang out from the wheel and Hafth spotted someone running past to check the front.

"We've run aground on something!"

That was all it took for Captain Roock to storm out of his cabin. He spun around, before locking eyes on Hafth. "And just what in the-"

He stopped as the seas rumbled, with a familiar tone. Hafth froze in place as the crew fell silent. And even Captain Roock felt the chill run down his spine.

"C'apn-"

CRUNCH!

12