Apex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dug her nails into his shoulders, as she fought to stay up on her toes. He sensed this, remembered how short she was and then half picked her up and half dragged her to the desk and set her down on the top of it. He broke his mouth away from hers and kissed her neck. She moaned, rolled her head to the side and put her hands on his waist and pulled him in closer. His mouth traveled from her neck to her collarbone. He pulled her sweater down, to grant him more access. He continued to move his mouth lower, until the neck of her sweater was pulled as deep as it could go. His tongue and lips traveled over the swell of her breast, but he couldn't get any lower. Desperate for more contact, Anna tore her sweater off, and then Stephen unclasped her bra from the back. When the bra came away, her breasts gently bounced free. She snagged a nipple in his mouth, which elicited a groan from Anna. "Oh my god, I missed your mouth." She groaned.

Stephen smiled as his hands worked on Anna's jeans. She also reached out and began to unfasten his pants. She reached inside and found his hardness waiting for her. He shuddered at the first contact. She slowly stroked his cock and he aggressively sucked on her nipple. That was the move that always drove her wild. In foreplay, she liked sensations that blurred the line between pleasure and pain. "Fuck Me..." she pleaded as she stroked his cock a little faster. He was already harder than he had been in years, but she was somehow making his cock stir even more. He knew if he slid into her now, it would be over almost immediately, he had to make sure she got hers first.

He pulled from her grasp and dropped to his knees. She grabbed the legs of her pants and pulled them until they slipped down. She lifted her ass a little bit and they came off in another short pull. She laid back on the desk, and Stephen brought his mouth to the thin cotton strip between her legs. The only barrier between his tongue and the part of her that he still fantasized about. He pressed his lips to her, and she shuddered a little bit. "How long has it been for you, Anna?" he asked. If it had been a while, he was going to go carefully.

"About 2 years..." That was too long. He slid is hands up the inside of her thighs. One hand moved the cotton strip to the side, and he stroked her pussy lips with the other hand. He took one finger and gently stroked it from her clit to her slit. He barely touched her, but her entire body quivered. He moved his finger a little deeper, and then moved it from her slit toward her clit but stopped just shy of touching it. She whimpered, and he smiled. He parted her pussy lips and tasted her. She tasted like popcorn, which was specific to Anna- in his experience. He swiped over her clit with his tongue and she writhed under him. He did it again. Then, they found a rhythm. She arched her back and pushed her clit to meet his tongue and then, she latched onto it and lightly sucked it into his mouth. He moved with her and kept her on the edge as she bucked harder and gasped louder. She tightened her fingers into his hair and forced his face harder into her pussy. He had always loved that, and now it brought him very close to his own edge. He needed her to cum about as badly as she needed to cum. He brought up two fingers and slowly slid them into her, turned them around and then gently stroked the inside of her quivering walls. He found her spot, on the front wall and massaged it, she spasmed around his fingers. "Oh my God, Ste-!" Her own orgasm cut her off and she ground hard into his face. He watched her face as she convulsed, and his cock bounced in time with her contractions. He was literally going to die if he couldn't fuck her. When Anna had relaxed a little, Stephen moved his mouth from her pussy and kissed his way up her belly. She stood up from the floor and his cock naturally found her opening. His met her lips with his and when he plunged his tongue into her mouth, he pushed is cock into her pussy. It was tight, warm, wet and amazing. She always felt like she was made for his cock, so he settled into her like he was home and her walls gripped him. He thrusted into her hard, and when the head of his cock met the end of her, he ground against it. He fucked her deeper and longer than he ever did. She moved against him as well and he could feel her pussy begin it's quiver that usually signaled another orgasm.

From inside the sealed glass doors behind them, Apex watched...

12