Daughter's Friend Ch. 01

Story Info
A man gets seduced by his daughter's best friend.
4.2k words
4.66
39.2k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,259 Followers

I was sitting in my lounger, halfway through a six-pack of beer, watching the end of the eighth inning, when I heard a chorus of heels above me. I couldn't hear a thing Vin was saying as the girls marched down the stairs, all laughing and talking loudly. I knew they would all be dressed extremely slutty, as they were going to a party, and I made sure not to look over. I've known most of my daughter's friends since they were little, and it still feels wrong to look at them as young women, even though they're all in college now.

"Bye daddy," Kelly said, and I reluctantly looked over. As I had expected, she and her three friends were all dressed in very revealing clothing. I made sure not to look at my daughter's tits, but I couldn't help stealing a quick glance at her friend Samantha's. Kelly had met her in college, so it didn't feel as wrong to look at her. "We're going to be out pretty late," Kelly finished.

"Who's driving?" I asked in my fatherly tone.

"We're getting an uber," Kelly answered with a smile.

"Good," I said and sat back. "You girls make sure to look after each other, frat boys can be pretty awful sometimes."

"We know daddy, we will," Kelly sighed.

"Hey, where's Brooke?" I asked, noticing my daughter's best friend wasn't with them.

"Ugh, she's late again," Kelly said angrily, "and we're not waiting this time. I called her like ten times and texted her that we're leaving, so if she happens to show up, you can tell her we left without her."

"Uh, ok," I said, not wanting to go anywhere near that. "Have fun girls, and be safe."

"Yes Mr. Parker," the girls chanted in unison, and I laughed. Their heels made a thunderous noise once again as they walked out, and then I had blissful quiet. About twenty minutes later, as I was finishing off another beer, and watching Kershaw try to finish out the game with a runner on, the doorbell rang. I sighed in frustration and popped my legs down. I tried to wait for the next pitch, but Kershaw was stalling, and the bell rang again. I got up and hurried to the door.

I opened the door, hoping it would just be a package, but as I had feared, it was Brooke. She was dressed much like the others, and I had to force my eyes to stay up.

"Hi Mr. Parker," she said happily. "Are Kelly and the girls still here?"

"Sorry Brooke," I said. "They left a little while ago. Kelly seemed a little ticked off, just a heads up."

"Ugh, I know," Brooke sighed, looking defeated. "My sister and I were out earlier, and I was at her place, and then my phone died, and I had to wait for her to give me a ride."

"I get it," I said, trying to sound understanding, but really just wanting to go watch my game. "If you need to use the phone though that isn't a problem at all. You can call Jenn if you want," I said, hoping she would call her sister and get a ride.

"There's no point," Brooke sighed. "She's going on a date with her boyfriend, there's no chance she'll turn around for me now, she's already late too."

"Ok, well, why don't you come in and we can call you an uber," I said, and invited her in. "The girls said that's what they're doing anyway."

"Thanks Mr. Parker," Brooke smiled, and walked in. "I'm sorry for barging in on you like this."

"Oh, it's no problem," I said, and got back to the TV to see it had gone to commercials. "Besides, it's not your fault. Feel free to have a seat while you wait."

"Thanks Mr. Parker," she said, and sat down on the couch. "You wouldn't happen to have a phone charger, would you?"

"Oh ya, sure," I said, and went and got one. I handed it to her, and she slid over on the couch to where she knew the outlet was. As she leaned over to plug it in, her dress went up her leg, and I got a very good look at much more than I should have. I got a quick glimpse of her perfectly round ass, and her tiny little black thong. I was in the middle of taking a sip of beer when it happened, and the beer went down the wrong tube. I started coughing loudly, and Brooke turned around.

"You ok Mr. Parker?" She asked, looking at me with a little smirk.

"Ya," I coughed, "wrong tube." She nodded and went down to her phone. She started typing away on the phone, and I looked up to see the game in the tenth inning. I sat back and watched, and tried to forget what I had just seen. My brain was having a full-blown civil war, and I could barely concentrate.

Kelly and Brooke had become friends in the second grade, and had been best friends since the third grade. Brooke had spent so many nights at our house over the years that it felt like she was a part of the household. I had always known that both girls were pretty, and would be beautiful one day. It was much easier when they were just pretty. It got weird as they started growing into young women. Brooke went from being a pretty little girl, to a hot young girl, which I wasn't supposed to think, but still did. I always made sure not to look at them, no matter what they looked like, but it only got harder as they got older.

At some point their bodies started developing, which was weird for me, but then they really started developing. I had always thought that my ex wife's c cup breasts were big, but by the time they finished high school, both Brooke and Kelly had bigger tits than her. Once they were eighteen, it was much harder to convince myself not to look, and I failed much more frequently.

I finally took the time to admire what I had spent years trying not to see. It wasn't my daughter after all. I knew Kelly was stunningly beautiful, but we have a healthy relationship, and I don't look at her that way. Brooke on the other hand, makes me just about as horny as anyone could.

I couldn't help but look over at her as she looked down at her phone. She had makeup on, and she looked absolutely stunning. Her long black hair was done up in a very sexy way that fell over her shoulder. She had eyeliner on that really highlighted her stunning green eyes. I had watched as those eyes went from cute, to pretty, to hot, to utterly sexy, over many years. She had red lipstick on, and I noticed, not for the first time, just how luscious her lips were. My eyes went down, seeing her sexy low-cut black shirt, which showed off a very nice black bra underneath. Her tits pushed the shirt out so much that the bottom of her tight stomach was visible. Then came the perfect ass I had just seen, now hidden by a short black skirt, and then the legs. The legs had come sometime in high school, but just in the last year or so she had turned them into gold. They were long, and toned, and tanned, and they turned me on.

"The uber won't be here for about twenty or thirty minutes," Brooke said, finally looking up from her phone. "Is it ok if I wait here with you?"

"Of course," I said, trying to keep my slightly drunken eyes on her face. "You can grab a drink if you want."

"Thanks," she said, and hopped up. She went to the kitchen, and came back a moment later with one of my beers.

"Hey now," I laughed, "that's not what I meant."

"Oh, come on," she laughed back, and sat back down on the couch. "You know I'm not driving, and that's what's going on at the party anyway. Besides, it's not like I'm a little kid anymore Mr. Parker."

"No, I suppose you aren't," I said, forcing my mind away from impure thoughts. She cracked open the beer, and took a big sip. Some leaked out, and a little trail ran down her cheek and onto her slender neck. It looked sexy as hell, and she noticed me staring.

"Oops," she said, and wiped it away, and I quickly turned away, "sorry about that." I just gave her an awkward smile, not sure what to say. I turned back to the game, and tried to pretend she wasn't there. I realized I hadn't been alone with her for years, and noticed how much harder this was without Kelly there to keep me sane.

"Don't you ever want to have fun on a Saturday night Mr. Parker?" Brooke asked suddenly, catching me off guard.

"I have my chair, my beer, and my game," I said with a smile. "That's all the fun I need."

"I know," she said, not looking me in the eye. "But, I mean, don't you ever get lonely? I mean it's been a long time since Mrs. Parker left."

"Oh, well, um, ya, I guess it gets a little lonely sometimes," I said, caught off guard again. "But I've dated women since then. You remember that hot doctor I went out with last year?"

"Ya, she was really beautiful," Brooke agreed. "But that was a while ago, how come you aren't dating anybody now?"

"Well, I don't know," I said honestly. "I guess I've just been focusing on work a lot, and trying to spend time with Kelly whenever I can. I guess it's just not that important to me to find a new woman right now."

"Ya, you are a really great dad," Brooke smiled, and I smiled back, feeling quite pleased. "But it still sounds lonely. I mean it's not like you're an old man yet. Don't you still want to be with a woman?"

"Of course I do," I said, straightening up a little bit. "But I don't think I'm supposed to be discussing that with you."

"Why not?" She asked seriously. "I'm an adult now, and I've known you most of my life. I just think you seem happier when you have a lady friend is all."

"Well, you're probably right," I sighed, and sipped my beer. "I'll be sure and get back on the hunt right away."

"What if you could find someone that doesn't want a relationship, just to have some fun?"

"Ha," I laughed out loud. "I'm not sure those women actually exist Brooke, I think that's just in movies."

"No it's not," she shook her head. "Plenty of girls my age don't want a relationship."

"Well, that may be true, but at my age women want something real," I said.

"Who says you need someone your own age," Brooke said, and I looked over in surprise. "I mean, maybe you need someone more my age, just to have a little fun with."

"You mean my daughter's age," I reminded her. "That's a little bit creepy don't you think?"

"Only if the girl thinks you're creepy," she said slowly, finally meeting my eyes with her stunning greens. "But if the girl wants you, then I think its fine."

"Ok," I laughed nervously. "Well, if I happen to find anyone like that, maybe I'll do it."

"You don't have to look Mr. Parker," she said slowly, giving me the sexiest look I had received in many years.

"Brooke, I'm not sure what you're getting at, but this is getting a little inappropriate."

"I'm not a little girl anymore Ben," she said, shocking me by using my first name. In over a decade of knowing her, she had never called me that before, and it turned me on even more. "I know you like to look at me when I'm not looking. I mean, you just did it a moment ago. And I've wanted you for a long time."

"What," I said, completely taken aback.

"I've had a crush on you for years," she said. "You're like the hottest dad ever, and I know you have a big dick."

"Jesus Brooke," was all I could say.

"I mean I've never actually seen it or anything," she said quickly. "But you have a pretty big bugle most of the time, especially when we go swimming."

"Brooke, we can't be doing this," I said, sitting up. "We can't even be talking like this. You're my daughter's best friend, I've known you since you were seven."

"I already told you Ben, I'm not a little girl anymore," she said in a sultry voice. She was staring right into my eyes, and her green eyes looked stunning. Then, to my total surprise, she reached down and pulled her shirt off. Her big soft looking tits were forced into her too small bra, and my eyes couldn't look anywhere else. She reached her hand behind her back, and took a step towards me.

"Brooke, wait," I said, not really wanting her to. She unsnapped her bra, and let it fall off her chest. I couldn't believe how good her tits actually looked. I had been sneaking side-glances at them for the last two years, and now here they were, on full display. They were definitely much bigger than my ex wife's, and she had tiny hard pink nipples.

"No one ever needs to find out Ben," she said and got down on her knees between my legs. She started undoing my belt, and I just sat back, unable to stop her. "This will be our little secret," she purred, and reached her hand into my pants. My dick had betrayed me, as it was already most of the way hard.

"Oh fuck," Brooke said as her hand wrapped around it. "I knew you were big. I've waited so long to see this thing in person." Her sexy lips spread into a big smile as her hand wrapped around my cock. She pulled it out, and gazed in awe at it. My dick immediately got fully hard at the look she was giving it. She started stroking it up and down as she stared in wonder at it. Finally she leaned forward, and took the tip into her mouth. She wasn't able to get very much in, which most women weren't, but what she did with the tip was great. She started licking it all over, and giving it wet sexy kisses. I hadn't had sex in months, or jerked off in days, and I didn't stand a chance. She was probably the hottest girl to ever suck my dick, and I knew I wouldn't last more than a couple minutes. I tried to hold it off and let this last as long as possible, but it was no use. She was still looking up at me as she swirled her tongue around my cock, and I felt myself starting to cum already.

"Oh fuck Brooke, I'm about to cum," I groaned.

"Oh ya, shoot it all over my face Ben," she moaned, and started jerking me again. I groaned out loud, and shot a high blast well over her head. She started laughing as I shot another one over her head. The third shot caught her in the face, and splashed against her teeth. The next two landed on her tits, and then she leaned in and started sucking the rest out.

"Holy shit," she laughed as she came off me. "That was so hot. I've never seen a guy cum like that before, it went so far."

"Come here," I said in a stern voice, deciding to go all in. She looked up at me, and instantly got a sexy grin on her face. She stood up, and I led her onto the couch. I sat her down, and knelt down like she had done. I let my hands move up her long sexy legs, and then slowly pulled off her skirt. Her little black thong barely covered her pussy, and when I reached for it, she quickly got up and helped. Her pussy looked as good as the rest of her. It was shaved bare, except for a nice little triangle of thin black hair above it. I did notice that she was already very wet, and I dove right in. She began moaning loudly as I ate her out. My wife had always loved cunnilingus, and I was a real pro. Within a few minutes I had Brooke screaming out in ecstasy, writhing around on my head. I grabbed hold of her hips to steady her, and kept going.

"Fuck me Mr. Parker," she moaned sexily, grabbing me by the hair and pulling me up. "I need your huge cock inside me." I got up, and reached out for her tits. They easily filled up my hands, and I began kneading them expertly. She reached down and took hold of my cock, and pulled it towards her. I let her guide me right in. I slid in easily, and she moaned even louder. I slowly pushed in and out of her, as she moaned softly.

"Oh, fuck me harder," she moaned into my ear. Her nails dug into my back, and I knew she wanted it.

"Ok," I said, and pulled out of her, "turn over." She turned over, and I guided her to the edge of the couch, and bent her over it. Her sexy ass stuck out in the air for me, and I grabbed hold with both hands. It spread my fingers, trying to grasp her whole ass, but it was too big and juicy. It didn't seem like it should be possible for her to have such a big plump ass while still having such a tight sexy stomach, but she did.

She let out a little squeal as I pushed myself back in. I could already feel myself going deeper in this position, and I started giving her long hard thrusts. She started moaning much louder than before, and even pushing back against me.

I picked up the pace a little, and she flung her head back. I grabbed hold of her sexy hair with one hand, and pulled gently, while holding her ass firmly with the other. That seemed to do it for her, as she started lightly screaming in ecstasy, and I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock. I didn't let up, and actually sped up a little, and she continued moaning. When she came down from the orgasm, I slowed down, but continued pumping.

I gently pulled on her hair, until she started moving back. I slowly brought her all the way up by her hair, and bent down to kiss her. I let my other hand move up her body, feeling her abs and then her tits, and then gently wrap around her neck. My big hand completely covered her slender neck, and I gently squeezed. As I had hoped, I felt her have another, smaller orgasm. I continued slowly fucking her as we made out. She was panting heavily, and I could feel her body writhing in my hands. When we finally broke the kiss, she fell forward. I continued to gently fuck her as she moaned softly. I hadn't made a girl cum twice in a row like that since college, and I was feeling like a real stud.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she panted as I slowly fucked her. "Your cock is amazing Ben."

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked in a deep voice as I slowly thrust my cock into her.

"Oh god," she moaned. She was bent all the way over, with her ass sticking up for me as I pumped in and out of her. "You're so much better than I even imagined. Your cock is prefect."

"Ya? Am I better than the boys at the frat parties?"

"So much better," she panted as I continued slowly fucking her. "None of them have a cock as big as yours. And no one's ever eaten my pussy like you did. And you shot such a big hot load."

"I hope you're ready for another big hot load," I said, knowing it was about that time again. "Cause I have another one ready for you."

"Oh ya, shoot it on my ass," she moaned. I stayed in her as long as I could, until I knew there was no time left. I pulled out, and immediately started shooting roped of cum up her entire back. I made sure to shoot some on her ass, but a lot of it went up her back, leaving long trails of cum all over her. Some even went askew, and landed on the couch.

"Oh my god," she laughed as I finished cumming on her. "You have so much cum. Do you always cum like that, or have you not jerked off in like, a month?"

"I always cum a lot," I sighed, plopping back down on the couch. "But I think I came extra hard for you."

"Aren't you glad we did this?" She asked, moving over and sitting down beside me. She still had my cum all over her, and I knew she was getting it on the couch, but I didn't mind. This had quickly gone from an ordinary Saturday, to one of the best nights of my life.

"Yes," I said, staring into her stunning green eyes. "I'm very glad. But I do hope you know we can never tell Kelly about this."

"Don't worry," she said, and leaned in and gave me a soft wet kiss. "I wont tell her." She slowly bent down, and then her lips wrapped around my cock again. I had started getting soft, but she quickly worked me back to full mast. I hadn't gone three times in a row since before I had married Kelly's mother, but I thought I could make it work for Brooke. I sat back, staring down at the young hottie sucking my cock. She was taking it much deeper than she had before, and it felt amazing.

I moved my hands over to her body as she continued blowing me. I brought one hand under her, and let her big soft tits fill my hand for a moment. Then I moved my hand again, along her back, which still had my cum on it, down to her sexy ass. I squeezed her ass again, and felt her moan around my cock. I squeezed her ass for a while as she sucked me off, and then let my fingers find her pussy. I began playing with her pussy as she dove deeper on my cock.

I'm not sure how long it lasted but eventually I felt myself getting close again. I decided to take a risk, and not warn her this time. When my load started shooting into her mouth, she moaned, and flinched back at first, but kept sucking. I knew it wasn't as big a load as the first two, but it wasn't small either. She gulped it all down as I gave it to her. She kept sucking for a little while after I came, but I finally started getting soft again.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,259 Followers
12