Aphrida's Book of Spells Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny experiences further heights of pleasure.
2.2k words
4.55
5.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny felt that the anti-addiction wards built into sensora magnifica were decidedly weird. Even though she knew that yesterday had been without comparison the greatest pleasure she'd ever felt, Jenny still felt totally comfortable and at ease with the idea of never experiencing that again.

She knew, objectively, that normally she'd be falling over herself to experience that high again. A level of pleasure beyond what her body and mind was physically capable of experiencing. It had been life-changing, and remained so. And yet, where that desire should be to return, there was just a strange absence. If someone had suggested playing chess with her, interrupting Jenny's plan to join Hera again tonight, she probably would have said yes.

And that fact slightly freaked Jenny out. It was a good thing to avoid addiction, no doubt, but it also felt a bit too close to her emotions being manipulated for comfort. It made her want to act out against it.

It was that desire that eventually pushed Jenny to actually return that evening. A close second, however, was a genuine curiosity over what the limits of her pleasure could be.

When evening came around again, a bemused Hera was dragged into her curtained bed by Jenny.

After putting up her silencing and privacy wards, Hera turned to Jenny, the book laying between them on the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this again, Jenny? You seemed pretty overwhelmed yesterday." Hera said. Despite her words, her tone was playful and teasing. She knew that Jenny was excited to experience more of what was to come.

A red faced Jenny nodded, determined. "Yesterday... was a test run. I want you to do the full hog today. Ten full minutes, without stopping. No matter what I say."

Hera stared at her, wonderingly. "Wow, you really wanna do it properly. That is..." She coughed, awkwardly. "I can do that, Jenny. But if we're going for an extended period of time, I want to add an extra spell, as a safety feature."

"What spell?" Jenny asked, curiously.

"the spell is called andrecta." Hera said. "It helps stabilise the condition of the body."

Jenny blinked. "Okay, but what specifically does it do?"

Hera hesitated. "Well, the main thing it does is it ensures you can keep breathing, no matter what. No chance of you running out of breath or anything. Umm. It also maintains the body's ability to feel physical sensation and to orgasm. In other words, the pleasure won't die down even a little bit, and you'll keep having orgasms. Otherwise you body might get used to the sensations."

Jenny felt her hands shaking. It meant the pleasure would be constantly at its peak the entire time? She couldn't tell if she was nervous or excited, at that prospect.

She nodded. "Yes. As a s-safety feature, it's a good idea. No chance of losing my breath or suffocating. Good thinking."

It was true, even. She probably need a safety feature like that, given what she was planning for tonight.

"I'm glad you agree. Take your clothes off, and then we can start." Hera ordered in a no-nonsense tone.

"... t-take my clothes off?" Jenny asked in a tiny voice.

Hera just stared at her expectantly, not saying a word.

It didn't take long for Jenny to break under the stare. Cowed, she shyly started removing her clothes. First her robes, then her top and jeans.

There was a long pause when she reached behind to undo her bra. Jenny's hands were shaking, but she finally mustered the courage to display her small breasts to Hera.

When Hera continued to just stare at her, not saying a word, Jenny wasn't sure if she was disappointed or relieved. Some part of her had hoped Hera would comment on her breasts, even as Jenny was also desperately hoping she didn't.

After taking off her panties, a fully blushing Jenny kneeled awkwardly in front of her friend, totally naked.

After a moment, Hera nodded in satisfaction. "Lie back, I'll start casting." She said.

Jenny lay down on the bed, arms by her sides. She tried to ignore how vulnerable this made her feel.

"Andrecta."

Jenny relaxed, readying herself.

"Sensora magnifica, ten-fold."

Jenny blinked. Wait, ten-fold? Panic suddenly filled her. They hadn't said anything about that, she had been expecting the same as yesterday!

Her-"

"Plesurio."

And suddenly a total, all-encompassing wave of ecstasy slammed into Jenny's body.

It wasn't like yesterday. Yesterday had hardly scratched the surface compared to this, as Jenny's entire body writhed.

It took barely a second before the orgasms started hitting.

The first one was an earth-shattering, full-body orgasm. Her whole body was tense and shuddering as a truly incomprehensible amount of pleasure shook her.

Jenny only began to truly realise the trouble she was in when, barely seconds later, still in the middle of her first orgasm, the second one hit her. This was also an earth-shattering, full-body orgasm.

A few seconds later, a third of the indescribable orgasms hit her, no less powerful. Her pussy was screaming in pleasure and pain, unable to handle the sheer stimulation, the sheer overload if what she was experiencing.

Oh god, was this the effect of andrecta? The orgasms were each just as powerful as the first, overlapping, not slowing down even a tiny bit. Every sense of her body was on fire with that white-hot, screaming pleasure.

"H-Her- s-sto-" Jenny choked out desperately, tapping Hera's leg with her hand. She could hardly move, barely think, the orgasms turning her body into a quivering mess.

Hera did nothing. She didn't react at all.

True dread was setting in then, except it was difficult for Jenny to even manage that. Her body was too filled with the utter agony of non-stop orgasms, totally wracking her every nerve.

She'd told Hera 10 minutes. It'd barely been a few seconds, and it already felt like hours.

Surely... surely there was no way Hera was leave her like this? Jenny knew what she'd said, but there was a desperate hope that Hera would realise she'd given the wrong number to the spell. The amount of pleasure was too much.

The hopes were gradually turned to ash as Hera just gently stroked Jenny's hair, watching her torture of enduring orgasm after orgasm, cumming over and over without a second of pause.

Jenny couldn't handle it. Something inside her was shattered and remade, shattered and remade, falling into the endless abyss of incomprehensible pleasure.

----------

Hera had heard Jenny's plea. She had ignored it.

Instead she had just layed Jenny's head on her lap, and watched.

Her best friend was giving her such incredible facial expressions. The unadulterated pleasure. The dread of knowing there was no end in sight. The realisation that Hera wouldn't be helping her this time. The agony of such incredible, unstoppable orgasms.

Every cute facial expression went straight to Hera's core. There was a strange... satisfaction, at watching this girl perform so thoroughly for her. Jenny was completely at Hera's mercy. Her pleasure was in Hera's hands, and she had a duty to make sure Jenny experienced every bit of the pleasure she'd naively asked for.

Tears were streaking down Jenny's face, as she stared at Hera with a complicated look.

The pleasure was getting to her, every expression tinted by that ecstasy. The betrayal, the realisation that Hera was forcing her to have these orgasms, and there was no way out. The dread, not quite willing to accept that she'd really have to go through this for the full ten minutes.

Hera stroked Jenny's hair gently. Her friend was so beautiful. She had never seen Jenny so beautiful as right in this moment. Submitting to a truly mind-bending amount of pleasure, at Hera's will. Nude, vulnerable, her shuddering naked body completely available, if Hera wanted.

Not that she would ever touch her friend without explicit permission, but still.

This was a side of Hera that she had never known about herself. In that moment, nothing had ever seemed so important as making sure Jenny experienced the full, perfect ten minutes. She was a mindless doll, existing purely to absorb as much pleasure as Hera could possibly throw at her.

There was some part of Hera tempted to up the pleasure multiplier even further, but she restrained herself. There would be time for that later. She had to stick to some sense of rules, if she wanted to keep doing this with Jenny.

The minutes ticked by. Jenny's face slowly became more and more resigned, the hope slipping away. Tears continued to spill, but her eyes looked like she had realised there was no escape. The orgasms that shuddered through Jenny's body hadn't let up in the slightest, each one just as agonisingly strong.

Hera basked in the pleasure of watching Jenny. The helpless girl quietly shook below her, unable to even beg for release from endlessly cumming.

6 minutes had past.

Hera was feeling a little cruel, as she leaned down and gave Jenny a warm smile.

"You've made it through the first minute! Only nine more to go, sweety." She lied in a gentle tone.

The utter anguish in Jenny's eyes was gorgeous. There was no trace of doubt, she believed Hera completely.

She fully expected to live through the last six minutes over and over and over again, nine more times.

Hera stroked Jenny's hair gently.

She did not break her promise, tempted though she was. Ten full minutes, and not a second more.

Finally, she released Jenny, who just continued to shook, as though her body had forgot how to not be in a state of constant unending orgasm.

Hera pulled the trembling, mind-bent Jenny into a cuddle, wrapping the nude girl in her arms.

Jenny's sense of time had been lost. The stimulation of cumming again and again and again without end, had been too much for her mind to handle. The trick Hera had played on her was lost on her. Probably for the best, Hera thought ruefully. Jenny could be vicious when mad.

Jenny just weeped silently, grateful for escape and mourning the loss of that unearthly pleasure all at the same time.

She cuddled deep into Hera's chest, unable to say a word.

Hera did not feel a need to say anything either.

Later, she would be properly freaking out about what she'd just done to Jenny. How she'd acted, that strange, unfamiliar person she had become. But right in this moment, Jenny needed her, and Hera understood deep in her soul that she had a desire and duty to comfort and protect the girl in her arms.

Not a word was said as a fully clothed Hera, and a trembling naked Jenny, once again fell asleep together on Hera's bed.

---------------

Hera had been in a remote corner of the library, when Jenny had finally confronted her the next day. She had been expecting it.

The fuming Jenny silently cast her privacy wards (a bit of magic that Hera was genuinely impressed by - silencing wards were, ironically, quite difficult to cast silently), and was practically growling as she glared at Hera.

"What the fuck was that, Hera? Ten-fold? That w-was..." There was a stutter, a moment of hesitation as Jenny's memory couldn't help but recall that incredible pleasure. "You knew full well what you were doing. That it would be more than I could handle."

Hera stared at her, her expression unreadable. She took a single step forward towards Jenny.

Jenny held her ground, refusing the instinct to step back.

Hera took another step. Their chests were brushing together, and Jenny found herself staring up at the taller girl. Staring into her eyes. Hera's face was so close.

Her cheeks flushed and, unbidden, she looked down, looked away. Jenny couldn't help the brief moment of submission.

Hera's hand gently pulled her chin up, forcing Jenny to face her again. This wasn't how Jenny had wanted this to go at all, she lamented.

Jenny whimpered when Hera gently kissed her, still holding her chin. She felt paralysed, she couldn't move under the overwhelming pressure of Hera's gaze. Like a mouse that had wandered into a cat's view.

A hand stroked Jenny's waist.

"Eventually, I will be having you experience the full three thousand-fold pleasure." Hera whispered into her ear.

Jenny shivered, unbidden. Three thousand? She honestly, genuinely couldn't imagine that. Last night had been so far beyond what any human was capable of experiencing. And it had only been ten-fold. How could that possibly be topped?

Jenny was scared, to experience something like that. Scared, but... also, a small shiver of excitement.

Hera released her chin. Jenny did not back away.

Her skin felt hot. Like this moment was one of the most important of her life. A decision that would define her.

Looking down, hiding her eyes, she gave a small nod. "Yes... m-mistress." She said, the title offered unbidden. It felt right. It felt like what Hera was looking for from her.

Another kiss, this one dominating, overwhelming. Jenny submitted, allowed herself to be pliant. All her previous anger was gone, replaced with confusion and fear and trust and excitement.

"I'll see you tonight, Jenny." Hera said gently, stroking her hair.

A flushed Jenny nodded, taking the opportunity to flee.

-------------

Once she was gone, Hera let out a shuddering breath, and allowed herself a moment to jump and squeal with excitement.

God, she had been so scared how Jenny would react. Scared she would hate Hera. It had gone better than she could have hoped.

Hera wanted... to explore this feeling in her tummy that Jenny provoked. The desire to dominate, to make Jenny hers.

Hera was feeling giddy. She couldn't wait for tonight.