Aphrodisia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers

Shortly after she started bobbing her head up and down along his cock, making somewhat lewd suckling noises that echoed from the walls of the empty room, Jamie realised he could no longer hold back. After grunting a warning to the girl that was promptly ignored he released himself once more. He heard the first gulp go down her throat as she swallowed his cream and his fingers dug into the firm flesh of her ass as he lost himself to the wave of pleasure.

As he unloaded the third spurt from his balls to her belly he felt a drop of her own juices splash against his cheek. Opening his eyes, he looked at her convulsing little pussy before him and parted its soft petals with two of his fingers to better see the little pink hole desperately try to cling to what was not there. Jamie immediately decided to oblige her obvious need and once again stuck his tongue inside her gooey pussy to taste the climaxes that came in waves.

Despite her obvious elation Elisha never once released his cock from her mouth until he had nothing more to give her, at which point she slid her lips up and from the tip of his length with a hearty 'pop' and mewled like a kitten as she felt his tongue plant a light kiss on her mound.

"Oh I needed that." The girl finally breathed after summoning her wits once more. "Fuck Jamie how the hell am I going to find anyone who'll be able to top that?"

"Yellow Pages. Start with the F's, the A's get way too much action as it is." Jamie replied causing her to laugh and slap his inner thigh chidingly.

"Asshole." She said affectionately.

"Speaking of assholes, why am I talking to yours? Get up here already." He ordered prompting her to move from their sixty-nine position to stand on wobbly legs and then lie down next to him.

"Jamie seriously that was mind blowing. I mean where did you get that tongue? First prize at an extreme windmill contest?" She asked, still somewhat in awe of what had just happened.

Jamie however only laughed in response.

"Extreme windmill contest?" He said with a barely stifled chuckle.

"Yeh know what I mean. Don't be an...oh my Sweet Mother Mary." She said as she saw his cock still standing up proudly between his legs.

"Yeah I was wondering when you'd notice that." Jamie said in a slightly worried tone. "Maybe we should just get out of here and make a run for it?"

Elisha was still staring at the mast poking up from his crotch to the ceiling.

"'Leesh?" Jamie prompted.

"Huh? Oh! Wha? Are yeh serious? Jamie, darlin', yeh've got an apparently permanently aroused cock an' a naked an' willing girl with a simmerin' puss lying next to yeh. You seriously want to leave?"

"Well," Jamie thought to himself"when she puts it that way."

His cock tingled rather demandingly and Jamie knew that before long he would have difficulty concentrating again. So he stood up from the now warm floor and helped her to her feet. Before she could say anything however he brought her naked body up against his, taking the girl in his arms before pressing his lips against her own. The after-tastes of their juices mixed as their tongues searched out one another.

Her soft breasts cushioned against his chest and he felt her hard nipples drag across his chest. His cock soon slid up to become trapped against his waist as she clung tightly to him. The kiss was needful, passionate but also oddly tender as the two lovers celebrated their new union.

Eventually however Elisha broke the kiss and started kissing down along his body until she was crouched before him with her fingers wrapped about his shaft whilst her tongue gently lapped at his balls. Her hunger for his orgasm inducing cream was apparently un-sated and Jamie closed his eyes and relaxed himself to enjoying the feel of her tongue sliding over him.

His hands rested on the crumbling edge of the stone table as his hips began to rhythmically rock back and forth in time with her tongue as it ran over the underside of his cock. The feel of her hot wet mouth once again descending over his jutting erection made him give a contented sigh that was only just heard over the new chorus of sucking noises that soon filled the room.

His eyes opened to look down at her and see her fully absorbed in the task at hand. He could feel the steady stream of precum leaking from the tip of his cock as well as the clenching of her throat muscles on the tip of his shaft as she swallowed every drop he had to offer. Delicate hands reached up and grasped his ass to give her more leverage as her lips stroked up and down his length.

Content to enjoy the exquisite blowjob as long as she was willing to administer it, Jamie clenched his ass cheeks in surprise when he felt her fingernails digging into his taut flesh. She whimpered with little shivers as she swallowed his cock yet again and experienced a climax of her own. Jamie felt her fuck juice start to drip from her thighs onto his feet and ankles. He decided that perhaps the situation called for more than just a blowjob.

Elisha found herself lifted to her feet again and then spun around until her bottom was perched upon the stone table in the centre of the room. She might have been a little creeped out by the fact that a dead body had lain there only an hour before but the burning desire emanating from her crotch made her brain far less worried about such matters. Right then she was far more concerned about the fact that Jamie might be bringing their fun to a close.

The girl then realised that this position put his cock exactly level with her juicing little pussy and gasped in anticipation. The gasp was interrupted by a scream as Jamie slid his cock inside her and her legs clamped about his hips immediately. As her ankles locked together behind his back the last inch of him disappeared inside her wonderfully tight body. Jamie's hands soon reached down to grasp the girl's firm bottom and lifted her up from the stone to stand upright with her arms soon wrapping about his shoulders.

When he started to fuck her she began to pant out his name between bouts of screaming climaxes. Her legs turned to jelly but he continued to hold them about his waist as he drove his cock deep inside her welcoming sheath. Her firm tits crushed against his bare chest and squeezed against his firm muscle. Elisha clung to Jamie for dear life as he introduced her to the most unbelievable sex she'd ever known. Their bodies joined over and over again in the darkness. His athletic, sun bronzed figure grinding against her lithe, porcelain toned body.

Without his ability to control himself it didn't take much of this fierce screwing before he released himself inside her. Her throat became hoarse with screaming and her voice cracked as she felt that thick hot cum pour into her waiting womb. Thoughts of getting pregnant were far from the girls mind, hell right then breathing was taking up all her concentration as her heart thundered against his chest.

When the rush subsided and Jamie once again regained some semblance of self he gently set her down on the dead man's altar. She trembled as their lips met once again and his cock started to slowly regain its desire for her cunt. The relaxing lip lock soon turned more needful before exploding into an almost violent clash of tongues. Elisha's hand reached up and grasped a handful of his hair and found her body once again moving with his in the throes of lust-fuelled desire. Both of their minds now thought of nothing but the taste, feel and the incredible pleasure that the other's body could give.

They continued to fuck like that for hours. Time seemed to stop for the both of them in the dark little room as they descended into becoming little more than beasts. Their bodies became soaked in sweat, sex and the occasional trickle of blood but they found that no matter how many times they reached their peak they couldn't bear to unlock their bodies from one another.

Yet finally that blissful release came as Jamie had the insatiable female bent over the dead man's altar with his cock still embedded in her well-used little pussy. Trickles of blood slipped along his back from where her fingernails had clawed too deeply into his flesh. Then amidst the unyielding heat of their union Jamie felt cool slender fingers gently brush across the back of his neck and collapsed as he poured another load of his seed inside the girl's sopping pussy. For the first time he'd let her go since they first came together she let out a whimper of complaint but found she had not the strength to move her body to rouse him once again. She slowly slipped from the table and down to lie on top of him as they both lost the battle with exhaustion and fell into a blissful slumber.

- - - - -

"Well that was unexpected." A familiar voice chimed in his ear.

Jamie's eyes opened to see Allison was laid beside him, lounging on a soft little mound of clouds that formed a kind of couch-like shape. He was laid on the ethereal floor beside it.

"Wh-what happened? I'm exhausted." Jamie asked.

"You just went hard at it with Elisha for eight hours. I had to come down and stop you myself before you gave the poor girl a heart attack." The goddess replied in a tone that suggested she was impressed with him.

"I did what!?" Jamie seemed horrified.

"Oh don't worry Jamie, she's alright. More than alright I'd wager when she wakes up in your arms." She sat up on the little seat she'd formed from the clouds and patted the space beside her.

Jamie stood up and sat beside her, lowering his head into his hands in dismay.

"I can't believe...I'm not that guy Allison. I don't want to hurt anyone. I mean even if there's a chance that what you did to me makes me like that..." He trailed off, clearly troubled by what she'd said and what he'd done.

"Oh! No darling it's got nothing to do with the abilities I gave you..." She caught herself accidentally lying to him and lightly frowned in frustration with herself. "Well it's nothing you couldn't normally control. Look I'm getting confused myself, so why don't we go inside? There's someone I'd like you to meet."

Jamie didn't particularly want to go inside. Right then he felt that he was on the same level as pond scum and didn't much feel like meeting anyone. Then he realised that 'inside' wasn't really a concept he was familiar with given that they were soaring through the London night sky on the thick English rain clouds that made their home there.

Turning his head when she stood up to see what she meant he found himself staring at the impossible.

There was a castle floating in the sky.

It had appeared out of nowhere it seemed but seeing it was a marvel in itself. Its immense size was stunning to behold and it seemed to be made completely from white marble. The spires of its highest towers seemed like they might knock the stars themselves out of the night sky.

"Bloody hell." Jamie said with perhaps a little less poetry than the moment deserved.

Allison laughed musically at his reaction to her home and turned to walk through the silver gates and into the courtyard. The boy followed with wide eyes, his problems forgotten for the moment as he gaped at his surroundings. The fountains flowed with white fluffy clouds rather than water and the strange flowers that grew from the ground at his feet seemed to move to look at them as they passed. On more than one occasion he could have sworn he'd heard them whispering his name.

The enormous doors of the castle parted smoothly with a gesture of Allison's hand to allow them to pass through and into its hall. The place was a wonder to behold as the white marble of the outer walls shifted to a warmer golden colour beneath his feet. The walls were covered in some of the most beautiful paintings he'd ever seen. There were pictures of kings, queens, artists, farmers, warriors and every other kind of person. The people in the paintings wore clothing and carried items from ancient times of Rome and Egypt right up until the present day. Jamie also noticed that they all seemed paired off with one another.

"These are some of my favourite people." Allison said with a pleasant sigh. "Lovers from throughout the history of mankind. I'll tell you about them all sometime..." She said to Jamie who was now looking over the great staircase before them and up to the intricate engravings that covered the ceiling.

When Jamie lowered his eyes he jumped back in surprise. Another woman had appeared stood in front of him. She was dressed like a warrior from Ancient Greece. In her right hand she held a long spear with a sharp golden blade and Jamie noticed to his alarm that the weapon had a coral snake wrapped around the base of its staff. Her left arm carried a golden shield that was polished to a mirror sheen. In the shield's reflective surface he saw that where Allison stood there was instead a very bright ball of light floating in mid air that almost blinded Jamie.

Seeing the boy stumble back and land on his ass made Allison give the warrior woman a disapproving look.

"Athena will you put those things away! You're frightening the poor child." She scolded.

Jamie caught the name 'Athena' and his jaw dropped as he looked up at the woman. He'd heard the old fables of the goddess Athena and here standing before him this woman looked like many of the legends described her. The mirrored shield, the spear with the serpent at its base, the Corinthian style helmet and its horse haired headdress were all there in their great and terrible glory. Yet despite her adornments it was Athena herself who's presence made him tremble.

She looked down at him for a long moment and then lowered her spear to point just past his shoulder. Jamie stared for a while, hoping the woman was not about to lop his head off or run him through. Then she gave the weapon a firm single shake and her beautiful features were beginning to grow impatient.

Suddenly realising that she was offering to help him up, Jamie grasped the shaft of the spear and the goddess pulled him up to his feet. Looking upon her now eye to eye he saw that like Allison, she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever known. She had sharp cheekbones that flanked a straight noble nose and rested over dark perfectly shaped lips and beneath fierce yet oddly alluring silver eyes.

"This is the one?" The goddess asked. Unlike Allison's sweet musical voice Athena's was powerful and commanding.

"He is." Allison confirmed, looking between Athena and Jamie as if she didn't know whether he was about to get laid or skinned alive.

It is important to mention here that whilst no normal creature in existence could look upon Allison and not fall instantly in love with her, Athena had a very different effect upon her beholder. Indeed not many creatures in existence could look upon the goddess of war and wisdom in her current form without fleeing or grovelling at her feet. Therefore it was coming as a surprise to her that Jamie, though looking very unsure of himself, was standing his ground.

"Um...pleased to meet you?" The boy said as an excuse to fill the growing silence between them.

Athena did not speak for what seemed like hours but was in fact more like minutes. Then finally she lowered herself to one knee and placed her spear and shield on the ground at her sides. Her head bowed as the unearthly beautiful goddess knelt before him.

"Wellthat was unexpected." Jamie thought to himself. He then looked over to Allison with an expression that clearly pleaded for help.

"Oh for pete's sake you two!" Allison said as she took a few steps closer to them. "Jamie the reason you and Elisha did what you did was because you freed Athena. She's now technically indebted to you and she doesn't much like being indebted to anyone."

"I did what now?" Much of what was being explained to Jamie was being lost upon the boy. Yet he suddenly realised Athena had not said anything or stood up again because she was waiting for him to tell her to do something.

If this had been a Loony Tunes cartoon then two little versions of Jamie would have likely popped up on each of his shoulders at this point, one with horns and a pitchfork and the other with wings and a halo. The one with the horns would have told him to ask Athena to do some of the most debasing sexual favours imaginable in order to repay her debt. Fortunately for Athena the one with the halo would have beaten the living snot out of the one with the horns and reminded Jamie that he hadn't gotten this lucky so far by being a jackass.

"Oh, um...well you really don't have to be indebted to me or anything. In fact I don't know what I did." He said whilst looking incredibly confused.

Athena's head rose up to look at him and her eyes narrowed as if sizing the boy up. Finally she stood up again after picking up her spear and her shield.

"When you pulled the knife from my prisoner you released me as I suspect you did with Aphrodite." Athena finally said though she sounded somewhat suspicious.

"Allison." The other goddess corrected.

"Prisoner? Wait you mean the corpse?" Jamie asked before Athena could retort to being corrected.

"The corpse was an evil man." Athena said, Jamie thought he actually heard the mighty goddess' voice become a little fearful.

"Jamie I think it's time we told you something..." Allison started to say.

"No! He cannot be trusted. None of them can." Athena said urgently, the ferocity in her eyes became all the more intense.

"He's not like the rest of them Athena. I've seen his heart and his mind and he is a good boy and will grow to be a good man." Allison defended him.

"Tell him then Aphrodite, but do not be surprised when he enslaves you to his lusts and his desire for power." Athena spat before she emanated with a flash of blinding light and then vanished from the great hall.

"My name's Allison now." She muttered half heartedly.

"Um...did I tick her off in another life or something?" Jamie asked, still appearing rather baffled.

"Oh no Jamie, I imagine she's just hurting a great deal at the moment." Allison took his hand in hers and led him over to one of the doors that led off from the hallway.

When they passed through the doorway Jamie found himself in a living room that seemed like something straight out of a seventeenth century stately home. The Greco-roman architecture gave way to the modern European styles of Italy and France during the Renaissance. Allison walked over to a red velvet lounger and slumped into the seat. Jamie didn't sit down because he still felt very sweaty and didn't want to mess anything up. So instead he just stood there and fidgeted a little.

"Allison? Look you don't have to tell me anything if Athena doesn't want me to hear it. I'd like to go back to...um...Earth? I'm worried about Elisha being asleep in that cold tomb and I'd like to get back and sort the whole..." Jamie stopped when he saw the goddess' expression had become somewhat mournful.

"Jamie please...she's fine and so are you. I just...it's just that I haven't seen Athena in so long, it brought a lot of things back." Having never seen Allison look so forlorn Jamie immediately sat beside her and put his arms around her.

"Hey now, I'm sorry I didn't know you were so upset. Look is there anything I can do?" He asked.

"Jamie I didn't want to tell you this for a while but I think you should know the story of the old gods and why we died out." Extending her hand, she made a little gesture with long delicate fingers. As she did the world around them faded into darkness and Allison finally began to explain everything...

Author's Note: Hey guys, sorry this part took so long but I've been writing some other stuff at the moment. Also I had to re-write a massive section of this chapter because upon re-reading what i'd done I realised it was poop. Hopefully I fixed that and you'll enjoy! Oh and don't worry Aphrodisia will still continue though it'll probably be a few months between releases. As always comments and feedback are muchly appreciated and if you have any questions or anything that needs a reply then feel free to email me. Thanks for all the positive feedback on the previous entries and i'll try to get the next chapter out sooner.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers