All Comments on 'Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 03'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Now the Whole World is Against Him!

Wow, you've really expanded on your fictional world with this chapter. We now see that society itself has expanded to embrace aggressive sexual behavior, and new advances in biology and medicine, amongst other things, has been encouraged to help fulfill it's desires.

While this definitely increases the number of ways the loser can be sexually humiliated and feel ostracized by his world at large, it also can take away from the more "intimate" setting of just having his family and friends abuse him, and make their actions seem less taboo as a whole if it's encouraged by society.

Fortunately, I think you've managed to find a good balance between the two, overall, so far (the whole slug-bug excuse for his ball-busting was a little silly though, and the drug-girl idea, while very erotic, seems a bit far out-there, but maybe that's just me). I hope that you continue to write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Any chance

i know you probably already have a planned path for this guy, however i jus wanted 2 ask if there was any chance for him to come out on top and maybe get back at his gf, her ex bf and his family. jus wondering, cuz i really, really pity this guy. ITS LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST HIM, cut him a break.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
That boy...............

That sissy boy needs to get a tag team fuck from other cuckold sissy boys. He needs to be used proper and suck a lot of cock and swallow hot thick man seed. I did see he got a break from the drug girl, he did not have to pay. Any and all sissy twink boys like him on the ship will soon be getting their pussy stretched and fucked and filled with man seed. I still think this boy needs to be in chastity, now that he has the drug in his system, he will leak and drip like crazy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES