All Comments on 'Aphrodite's Wildflowers'

by sinfulwolf

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Riona is an unforgettable, richly nuanced character around whom you create mesmerizing/riveting scenes. You make it so easy for the reader to smell/taste/feel this forest scene as it becomes an erotic “moment of tranquility”. Reminds me of another vividly erotic moment set in an earlier time during a different season, yet by a forest pool or lover’s glade as you titled the earlier piece. Both pieces depict graphically beautiful, shared lust, while revealing for me another sentiment: When the young Riona asks Meabh “Why me?” In Lover’s Glade, she answers “Because I wanted you to know you weren't alone” — alone in her lust for women; the two nymphs show the much older, hardened Riona that she is not alone at this difficult time in her journey. Both pieces so erotically beautiful and poignant. OK — overthinking while simply enjoying the scenes and characters you create. 5 stars.

viscachableviscachableover 1 year ago

This is a lovely story. Evocative, sensual, lyrical, and it works perfectly as a short, self-contained piece of fiction, even though it's connected to a larger body of work. I haven't read that larger work yet, but I understood everything I needed to to enjoy this piece. Thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersinfulwolf@sinfulwolf
Everything on indefinate hiatus. As of now, return is doubtful. For those looking forward to more writings, I am sorry. Series: Amazon Rome: Alt History. -A Private Triumph -Venus the Mother The Morrigan's Wolf: Historical Fantasy -Lover's Glade -Wisp Light -Aphrodite's Wild...