Aphrodite's Wildflowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A single finger ran down the centre of Riona's stomach, before the others joined in a fresh exploration of her abs. She closed her eyes and let out a low groan of satisfaction.

When Akraia spoke, her lips were near Riona's ear. Her words a whisper, soft as the breeze that brushed over their skin.

"It is good to see the gifts of Aphrodite still show in Mortals, in this world of churches. Perhaps you are the wolf of more than one Goddess?"

"Is this how this Aphrodite is celebrated?" Riona asked, her eyes opening as she turned to look at Akraia. Fingertips brushed her cheeks and she found her head turned towards Nesaea. Their lips brushed, the hint of sex upon them, and Akraia propped herself up on an elbow to watch.

"It is our preferred method," she purred as tongues teased in the open air. Soft and sensual.

The kiss stopped, and Nesaea gave that wicked smile that made Riona's loins burn. The temptation to go again slithered through her mind, but she found herself turned once more to be kissed by Akraia. This one softer, and lingering as Nesaea rested her head upon Riona's breast.

"If the Morrigan would share, your Aphrodite can have my carnal prayers," Riona said, and somewhere in the trees above, a raven called out. Riona tilted her head, but could not find the bird, and Akraia took the moment to lay her head upon her lover.

"Take your rest now. Sleep tonight, and rise refreshed," Akraia said softly.

Riona closed her eyes as bidden. The soft press of skin against her. The gentle breath of the sisters brushing her breasts as the breeze whispered over them all. Beneath the pale moonlight Riona slipped into sleep.

In the dark realm of dreams, she was left alone. The Morrigan did not come for her that night, leaving her this time to herself. And the pleasures the nymphs had offered so freely.

~***~

The sun woke Riona as its stare poured over her naked body. She groaned, lifting a hand to block its rays from her eyes. The nymphs on either side of her shifted and moved. The caress of their skin against her own rousing lusts that refused to be doused. Her tongue still ached, but at least her fingers weren't cramped anymore.

Riona sat up, her hair cascading down her shoulders and back.

"It may not have been a true rest, but one day of relaxation will do your spirit wonders," Akraia said, with Nesaea sitting nearby, watching. Her eyes running over Riona's bared form while hands gently caressed her sister's arm. "Please, let me fix your hair. As one final gift."

Riona smiled and nodded, and let herself be taken to a spot of shade nearby. Nesaea watched, enchanted, as Riona sat crosslegged before Akraia. Those soft gentle fingers pulled her hair back, and Riona wasn't surprised when a kiss pressed into the crook of her shoulder. She tilted her head, exposing her neck, and was rewarded with a slow sweep of tongue that Nesaea watched intently.

"I must be careful. Else you will lose another day in our embrace," Akraia said softly, and nipped at Riona's ear, before straightening the witch's head. Riona laughed softly, and straightened her back as she felt the nymph's fingers running through her hair. Gathering her locks into three strands. Soon she began to weave them together, and started to hum to herself.

The notes were a perfect sound, and Riona closed her eyes. The morning summer breeze washed across her, the smell of the pool and the wild flowers that bloomed here swirled around her. Then she felt Nesaea'a fingers at her wrist. Her hands were lifted, but Riona didn't open her eyes. The nymph before her began to gently rub at the back of her hand, to brush along her forearm, grazing the fine hairs. Riona felt at peace.

She knew this feeling was a fleeting one. Each time usually following a night of carnal release. The moans of a woman in her ear. She meant to savour this one moment of tranquility as she did all the others. Listening to Akraia's and soon Nesaea's soft hums. The bird song among the rustling leaves.

Today did not seem it would be as bad as the previous few days. She might make decent progress, and arrive at the village tomorrow. Then it would be back to the blood shed. She sighed.

A knuckle brushed along her cheek, and she opened her eyes to look into Nesaea's watering eyes. That shroud of innocence had fallen over the nymph again. Though, Riona had to wonder why the lustful were not thought of as innocent. Nesaea seemed proof of that. Behind her, Akraia was finishing off her braid.

"I want you to stay," Nesaea said softly, and there was a pause in the braiding. A heartbeat, then Akraia was working again. "Another day. A week. I want you to stay. I don't want you to go. I know what's out there."

"I can't. I have a pact," Riona said, and Nesaea hung her head. A tear rolled down her pretty cheek, and Riona reached forward to brush her knuckle along the nymph's cheek. But Nesaea did not look up as she spook down at her lap.

"Then make a new one. To Aphrodite," the nymph said, as Akraia put the final tie into the braid. Somewhere above, a raven cried out.

"It doesn't work like that sister. She must go. Just as Thesius had to face the Minotaur. As Herakles went on his trials. As Achilles faced his doom. I think our lover here knows more than anyone what she walks into," Akraia said, and another tear rolled down Nesaea's other cheek. "The day is early, Riona. Let us dress you."

All three stood, and walked over to the clothes that had been drying in the grass. Nesaea had cleaned it all yesterday while Riona had supped. Now it smelled of pine and wildflowers. The stains were scrubbed away. And as each article was pulled into place, lips and fingers teased their goodbye to the skin that was concealed. Each one a temptation that didn't have the same pull it had under the pale moonlight. Not under the gaze of the raven. A messenger at the very least Riona knew. The crone herself at most.

When the last belt had been cinched, the last strap secured, Riona stood at the edge of the clearing, looking out into the trees with their arching branches and rustling green leaves. At the undergrowth with its beaten down animal trails. Riona took a step, and the raven ahead called out its approval. She turned, and was surprised to see Akraia there, just behind her at the edge of the glade. Nesaea was back in the pool, staring at her reflection in the glimmering waters.

"Thank you, for all you two have done," Riona said, and the nymph smiled. She leaned in, and let her lips brush the witch's own. It was soft, and lingered for long moments. Their eyes closed, letting the sensation burn into their memories. When the broke away, they shared one last smile.

"Thank you, for letting us share one night with a hero. It has been, many long years. It was a reminder of home," Akraia said, and Riona nodded, almost bowing, before she turned and started into the woods. Deeper she walked, looking back once to see once last glimpse of the nymph sisters. Then they were gone, and Riona was on her way forward once more.

To hunt. To shed blood.

Akraia sighed and turned to walk back to her pool. She sat at its edge in the sun and stared in the water. She knew not what awaited the Wolf of the Morrigan. Only that it was a road of death. Nesaea sniffled, and Akraia threw her a sympathetic look. She reached over and took her sister's hand. She squeezed firmly and was happy to get one in return.

"I hope the tales of heroes end different in these lands," Nesaea said softly, and lifted her head. Akraia matched the gaze for a moment, before nodding.

"So do I."

In the distance they heard the cry of a raven.

12