Apocalypse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh daddy! I really want to. This time you can call me Baby and I want to call you Daddy. I'd really like it if you make tender love to me this time."

"Okay baby, whatever you want." Daddy was gentle and loving. Only at the very end did he start pounding and slapping flesh on flesh. It was the second load he left in my reproductive system. I hoped I could keep my pussy full of sperm constantly but I didn't know how often we really needed to do it. And how much fucking is Mom going to allow. I don't want to disrespect her marriage. I thought a talk with my mother needed to happen.

We returned to the house and I realized I was doing the walk of shame. Surprisingly, my mother smiled warmly at me. Did she not know what just happened?

That night after the men went to bed Mom and I had a heart to heart. She did know what happened. She said she was torn between jealousy and being happy for me. I told her how much I liked it and told her honestly that I wanted to keep it going...and often. She chuckled, "You really are stealing my husband, slut!" We both laughed and hugged.

Mom told me that from now on we had to have sex at home for safety reasons. I spoke to her about Tim being jealous and needing something. I was subconsciously hoping I could have both men trying to knock me up.

"Your father brought that situation to my attention. I'm going to take care of it." She smiled in a way that I can't describe, maybe part wicked and part embarrassed?

The next evening after chores and dinner I cornered Daddy, "Can we do it tonight Daddy?" He smiled and blushed.

"You really ARE a slut now aren't you?" I nodded and smirked. I love my Daddy so much. It ended up being pretty awkward for daddy to say we were going to bed (obviously together) but Mom smiled broadly.

"Okay, have fun you two!" she exclaimed. I was at a loss. She seemed too happy about it but it eased my nerves. Now I just had to get used to fucking my Daddy, lol.

Daddy took some pressure off me by undressing me himself. I decided to be brave and went ahead undressing Curt. As his pants came off I knew he was excited to fuck my prime, young pussy. His penis was tenting his boxers comically. I couldn't wait to get my hands on his manhood.

I pulled down his boxers and his cock bounced happily in front of me. "Daddy, I want to do something." I pulled his cock down to my lips and started licking. "Will you teach me how to do it right?"

He grimaced. "Start with no teeth." He gently coached me on the ins and outs of a blow job. I wanted more than anything to please my Daddy and make him feel as good as he makes me feel.

"You're doing great Baby, but my baby batter needs to go inside you so time to stop." He pushed my head away and groaned. Daddy pushed me onto the bed and said, "Get on all fours, no missionary today. Tonight you get the position that feels best, doggy."

I obeyed his directions and he got behind me holding my petite hips in his big hands. He dragged his cockhead up and down my wet slit and just as he was about to enter we both heard it. It was the sound of sex. It was coming from Tim's room. My head spun when I realized Mom was literally taking care of Tim's needs, and maybe her own. I quickly surmised it was only fair but the look in my daddy's eyes said he was conflicted.

He immediately plunged his cock deep into me. It was bordering on painful but I felt enough pleasure to override the pain. A few pumps later I was thoroughly filled with lust. I could hear my brother grunting from the other room and then my mom yelled, "OH GOD YES, FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK!!" We both stopped moving and could hear flesh slapping and then, "UGH, I'M CUMMING!!!"

Daddy looked down at me, "Does your brother have a big dick?" I saw concern on his face. I nodded. "Bigger than mine?"

"I think so Daddy, but you shouldn't let that bother you. Besides we get to have fun, why shouldn't they? It's only fair." He nodded.

"Daddy? Did you make this plan just so you could fuck me?" He shook his head.

"Not really baby. I mean it might have been a perk but not totally. The plan to build a clan was foremost but it was easier knowing I might get to bang my hot daughter." I smiled.

"You think I'm hot?" He nodded and began pounding me from behind. I only lasted about 30 seconds before my first full body orgasm. He went on to fuck me for hours to a bunch of orgasms, maybe six. I fell asleep with my daddy in my arms and sperm oozing out of me. I woke up alone.

The next morning at breakfast we spoke frankly about the sex last night.

I looked from Tim to Mom, "I'm glad you two get to have something. It's only fair. I just want to state for the record that I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this. I might get bitchy."

Mom frowned, "Why Baby?"

"I guess I'm the jealous one now." Everyone looked at me with different reactions ranging from confusion to amusement.

Mom just smiled rubbing my arm. "Understandable, Tim is a fine man. Thank you for being up front and honest. It helps us immensely in planning our future."

I looked over at Tim who was smiling at me even though I was fully embarrassed now. I was able to force a half smile back. I guess I wanted a bit of role reversal when I said to everyone, "Daddy, can we try again tonight?" They all knew that my bitchy side had arrived already.

Daddy did come to my room and we got naked. Daddy looked down at my newly shaved pussy. "Do you like it Daddy?" He nodded with a wicked smile.

"It looks wicked awesome Baby." Then he seemed to become a bit withdrawn.

"Daddy, are you feeling ok?" His face went blank.

"I think we've run into the obvious problems we should've expected from our situation. Mom was jealous of you, you're jealous of your mother, I'm jealous of Tim, and I'd be willing to bet that Tim is jealous of me."

"Daddy, you're jealous of Tim? Why?"

"He's fucking my wife. He has a bigger cock than me and my wife sounds like she's getting fucked better than she ever has in her life." Right on cue a loud scream came from Tim's room.

"OH GOD!! YES, That's the BEST FUCKING COCK. OH YES, I'M CUMMING!!"

I looked into my Daddy's eyes and said, "It's all a fucked up. You are an amazing lover and you're the leader here. You have to put pettiness aside. We are surviving because of you." He nodded.

"Wendy, your mother is the real leader although we are an equal partnership. She makes all the important decisions because she's smarter than me. Somehow I think this particular situation could be going off the rails."

""Daddy, we can get through this. Let's just enjoy tonight and try to get me knocked up." Daddy looked concerned.

"Wendy, when was your last period?" I scrunched up my face.

"Abooouut two weeks ago, why?"

"That means you should be very fertile right now. We need to do it every night for about a week. That will give us the best chance to conceive." I smiled and he noticed. "Baby, I think you're enjoying this a little too much."

"Daddy, this was my fantasy for a long time. Now that it's actually happening I want to savor it." I leaned into him and kissed him passionately. He moaned his approval as he caressed my breast and rolled my nipple between his finger and thumb. Just then more sounds came from Tim's room. Slapping flesh sounds that we shouldn't be able to hear. They had to be fucking really hard for us to hear it.

Then my mother's voice boomed, "OOHHH YEEESSSS, CUM IN MOMMY!!! OHH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!! MAKE MOMMY CUM BABY!!!!" Daddy looked forlorn. I felt a little bad for him but I knew I could get him to forget what was happening in Tim's room.

"Let's see how loud I can get," I said with a broad smile. It worked pretty well, Daddy looked into my eyes and smirked.

"Baby, I want to taste you, lick you." He kissed down my neck, stopping to suck a nice hickey. Then kissed gently down to my breast where he licked around my areola. His mouth covered and sucked my nipple and half my b-cup breast into his mouth, wagging his tongue over my sensitive nub. I sighed and moaned loving the feeling but anticipating a much nicer feeling to come. He left another prominent hickey at the top of my left breast. My vagina was soaked and starting to drip. I was a little embarrassed to have his face in front of that mess again.

"Daddy?" He didn't stop though. As he came face to face with my womanhood, I was worried he'd ditch the idea.

"Oh baby, you are so worked up. That's great that I made you so excited." Then he licked me with a flat tongue from taint to clit. It took my breath away. I had to force myself to breath again. He did the same thing again but teased my nub this time. I let out a long guttural moan.

"You taste like heaven, soooo gooood." He pushed my knees up towards my ears where I took hold so he could continue. This time he started licking at my asshole which made me jump from surprise and a little self consciousness. When he reached my vaginal orifice he stuck his tongue deep, making me gasp. At the same time the middle finger from his left hand began probing my anus.

"Oh god Daddy, that's so good!!" I said in a faltering voice.

Now he started taking my entire pussy in his mouth and slathering with his tongue giving more and more attention to my clit.

"OH FUCK DADDY, I'M CUMMING!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. It wasn't on purpose, he just sent me to a higher plane of existence. I was spasming in his arms until the feeling finally released me. A few minutes passed before I could speak.

"That was incredible. Thank you Daddy. Now can I give you some oral? I really want to make you cum with my mouth." Daddy looked at me smiling.

"This seems to be becoming less about making a baby and more about recreational sex. I certainly won't complain if you want to suck my cock, but we still have to be able to fuck so you can get pregnant."

"You know Daddy, if we only did oral we could keep doing this for a long time without me getting pregnant." I smiled after my devious yet kidding comment. He just shook his head.

"I didn't realize you were such a slut. I would lick your pussy anytime you want but I have a wife that I love to think about, and now I know how she feels."

I knelt in front of my father looking up into his eyes getting ready to give him a blowjob and surprise him by swallowing. The feeling of submission kneeling in front of my daddy felt natural. My pussy was pulsing and wet just from the thought of giving my daddy pleasure. He looked back at me expectantly, as if he had dreamed of this very situation and couldn't believe it was going to be an ongoing thing.

I began licking the shaft and then around his angry looking head. He groaned. "Daddy, will you coach me again?" He nodded with his eyes closed and his mouth open.

He answered unevenly, "UHHH, y-you're doing fine Baby." I put my mouth over his tip and teased it with my tongue before sliding down about half way and then pumping up and down quickly several times causing Daddy to gasp.

"Jesus Baby, you're gonna make me cum really fast." I was proud of myself. Daddy looking down at me now seemed proud of me too. "Just like your mother, a natural born cocksucker." He started breathing harder and faster while pumping his hips. My old friends at high school told me that the best blowjobs included deep throating. I pushed his penis deep into the back of my throat and gagged. I did it several times and realized if I got it into my throat the gagging would stop. Next time I forced his member deep into my throat. Success!!

"Ah. Ah, AHHHHHH, YESSSS!!" he exclaimed as he pumped his large load of sperm into my throat. But I also wanted a taste, so I pulled back and let the second half of his deposit cover my tongue which was now teasing his head in my mouth. I did know that swallowing was important to men for a world class blowjob, so I remained sucking and swallowing through his orgasm until he held my forehead in place to stop me. I released his wonderful penis. "Damn Baby, I don't think you need ANY improvement. That was outstanding!! I hope I can get it up again."

We laid next to each other caressing and cuddling, exploring each other. I noticed Daddy was obsessed with my cute little ass. He rubbed it lovingly. Eventually his penis stood to attention and we finished the job we were expected to by inseminating my fertile pussy. I made sure that my screams of orgasm were loud enough to be heard throughout the house. I assumed it helped ease my fathers pride. He enjoyed every second of it as much as I did. We were a sweaty mess afterwards so we showered and went our separate ways.

The next day's chores went quickly and we were now packing away some great stores of food. Firewood was getting to be several years over our needs so it would be well cured when we use it. Our newest additions were some chickens we saved from starvation that now produced an ample supply of eggs.

Our day ended with more liberal portions at dinner celebrating our successes in food production. Our hunting, trapping, gardening, foraging, fishing, etc were all paying dividends. It was loads of work and celebrating our successes was important to morale.

After dinner was cleaned up I said, "Daddy?..." He caught my eye and shook his head. He knew what I was going to ask but I already knew the answer and he didn't want to upset Mom. I nodded and kept my mouth shut. A few minutes later I headed up to bed without any fanfare. I knew he would come to me when he thought the timing was right.

Daddy entered my dark room quietly and laid next to me. He stroked my back and hair before beginning his foreplay including a very nice session of cunnilingus. He left me unsatisfied so he could start to nail me. Once again my mother and Tim were using this time for their own sexual release. We could hear them moaning and jostling the bed. Just as Daddy entered my wet pussy the action in Tim's room rose to another level.

"YES BABY, TAKE MOMMY'S ASS!! FUCK MOMMY IN HER TIGHT ASSHOLE!!! OH MY GOD YOUR BIG COCK FEELS SO GOOD!!"

Daddy stopped moving and his face turned bright red. His cock went limp and he fell off to my side.

"Daddy? Are you okay? Daddy say something." The cacophony of sexual noise continued while my father laid still saying nothing.

"I'm sorry Wendy, give me a second and we can start again." He wiped a tear from his eye then seemed to steel himself against his feelings. "Suck me back to hard, Baby, but let's keep it quiet tonight, okay?"

I wanted to comfort my father so I treated his penis with care. Gently licking up one side and down the other. Lovingly sucking him deep into my mouth. He was hard again and pounded my pussy with anger. I was happy he could take out his frustration on me. He shot his load deep inside me for the second night in a row. I thought to myself that I must be pregnant by now. We ended quietly and he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you Baby. I love you."

"I love you too Daddy."

----

Tim had suggested that the next morning he and I should go hunting. Mom and Dad gave us a weird look like we shouldn't be leaving them alone with each other but in the back of my head they needed to talk without us kids around.

We took off before dawn and headed for our favorite tree stand. The hunting is very good but the stand is also bigger and more comfortable than our others. We had some talking to do as well. Tim and I talked about our sex with Mom and Dad. We both admitted to having had a longtime fantasy that was now coming true.

I asked, "So are you pretty satisfied now with the situation?" Tim smirked.

"You know Wendy, fucking Mom was a fantasy of mine, and it has been fantastic. But I've had an even stronger fantasy that hasn't been fulfilled yet." He looked me in the eyes and didn't need to explain because I was thinking the same thing.

"It sounds like Mom loves your penis, like because it's big I guess." I blushed.

"Wendy, you're 20 years old, it's called a cock. And yes, she says she loves my big cock, although I never realized it was anything special before. You've seen it, what do you think?" I blushed again remembering the bunker and masterbating in front of each other.

"I will be honest, I often think about what happened in the bunker. I would say you have a very attractive COCK."

"Do you want to see it again?" He stood up and unzipped without an answer.

"I think I know how this works. You ask me if I want to see it, then you ask if I want to touch it, then you ask me if I want to lick it, etc etc. We can skip the game. I want to suck it please." Tim looked astonished.

"Fuck yeah, go for it Sis." I handled his large phallus delicately, inspecting it up close. It was a piece of art, more beautiful than Michelangelo's David's tiny appendage.

I slowly stroked it making sure he was up to full erection. As I licked from bottom to top he gasped then moaned as I lowered my lips around his fat head. Daddy's coaching made me confident that I was able to impress Tim with my ability and perhaps surpass his experiences with our mother or anyone else for that matter. I heard him panting and moaning as my talented lips and tongue bestowed pleasure on his cock.

"Oh my god Wendy, you are really good at that. I don't want to cum yet. Please stop."

I pulled my mouth off his organ with a pop. "I hadn't even gotten to the good part yet. Let me try just once. I won't let you cum, I promise." I was proud of my newfound ability and wanted to impress Timmy even more. I wanted to see if I could get his big cock down my throat. I took his cock back in my mouth and after getting back into the action I plunged it into my throat. It was a tighter fit and less comfortable than with Daddy but it was in and I could move it in and out a little. Tim began to buck and moan so I reluctantly pulled my mouth off of him.

"Oh my god Sis!! Where did you learn that? You're amazing!!" I smiled up at him, inspired by the praise he was heaping on me.

"I was practicing with Daddy." I blushed.

"I thought you two were just going through the motions to make a baby. Are you guys like having dirty sex like me and Mom?"

I nodded.

"Now it's our turn. I've wanted that cock since the first time I saw it." I had already disrobed down to my underwear. Timmy leaned toward me and unclasped my bra and dropped it.

"Oh my Wendy. Those are so sexy." He leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth. I moaned with the gentle way he treated my nip. He slipped my panties down to my ankles and I stepped out, got on my hands and knees, and presented myself in a way that screamed "FUCK ME!!!"

Tim got the message. He kneeled behind me and pulled his fingers up my shaved slit dragging womanly moisture with them. I could hear him lick his fingers. "Mmmm."

I felt him seating his head in my entrance and pressing it harder with no movement. Finally his hardened rod popped in and we both gasped.

"Oh fuck Wendy, you are SO tight. Am I hurting you?" It was a little uncomfortable but I knew the pain would subside quickly as my pussy accommodated his thick shaft.

"Not much, just go a little slow at first." I couldn't help letting out a whimper. It was a combination of a little pain and nervous excitement. I felt so lucky that I was getting to fulfill another of my fantasies.

Timmy was very gentle with me, AT FIRST!! Once he became aware that I was no longer in any pain and was, in fact, starting to build towards an orgasm, he began fucking me like an animal. I was starting to become my mother. I was getting very loud.

"OH SHIT!! OH FUCK!! OH SHIT!! OH FUCK!! TIMMY!!! God that feels so GOOD!! I'm gonna CUUUUM!!" Timmy moaned long and loud, then grunted as he buried himself deep and shot off into my quivering pussy. That's when the damn broke and my whole body quaked and convulsed hard. We stayed that way a minute even though my knees were hurting. Timmy eventually fell out.