Apocalypse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's what I call incest. I love you Bro."

"I love you too, Sis." We kissed passionately and got dressed.

I looked at Tim and said, "I don't know about you but I want to keep doing that."

Timmy agreed wholeheartedly. On the walk home we held hands like a couple and stopped twice to hug and kiss each other.

Once we got home there was no hiding what had happened from my parents. Not that I would want to hide it from them, but my mother is very perceptive and she knew right off. So we went ahead and told both of them the entire story of what happened. I was very happy to see that they weren't very upset about it.

"I knew it was just a matter of time," Mom said. "I think the situation we have been in recently has put undue strain on our relationships. We should consider staying coupled up as parents and kids. However, Curt will continue inseminating Wendy so we have a better chance of pregnancy. That should take care of most of the jealousy I think." Daddy nodded his agreement. Tim and I smiled knowing the decision was sound. I was getting the best of both worlds, I couldn't be happier.

Later that evening, as I was getting excited to sleep with Timmy, Daddy came out of the bomb shelter. He looked shaken. Mom asked if he was alright.

"I was on the HAM radio and I heard voices. I made contact with some survivors." We were all stunned.

"Who are they, where are they?" I asked far too quickly. Daddy would have explained.

"They are preppers like us. They had a bunker and waited things out same as us. They are in Vermont, near Lake Champlain."

We all gasped. I said, "That's what like 250 miles?"

Daddy grinned and said, "300, but that's pretty close yet very far. They are similar to us, a family with 2 daughters and a male cousin. The daughters are 18, and 22 years old and the male cousin is 20."

"It turns out they had the same thoughts about reproduction as we did. The mother can still conceive as well. So Bill, the husband is trying to knock her up again. Here comes the kicker though." We all listened with great anticipation. "They want to try to mix up our families at some point."

I was nervous. It sounded scarier than the pandemic was. "What does that mean, Daddy?"

They want to send their daughters here to have children while we send ours there." Daddy looked at me with apprehension. "It's just a preliminary discussion. It doesn't mean we will go through with the idea. We have to discuss it among ourselves. There's no hurry since making a swap would be very difficult and need lengthy planning. Besides, you could be pregnant already."

What really worried me was losing my family and sex with my brother and my father. I didn't want to go.

End Chapter 1