Apocalypse Ch. 01

Story Info
Everyone is dead but us.
8k words
4.48
27.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apocalypse was a "clean" one. That means that even though most of humanity was dead. The few that remained didn't have to deal with nuclear fallout or an asteroid induced permanent winter. No, the apocalypse was the result of a horrifying pandemic. It began as a somewhat disruptive illness that killed some of the most vulnerable. It mutated several times and became more transmissible. Then the unthinkable happened, it mutated into a nearly 100 percent deadly virus. We don't know for sure what happened after that since things went into complete chaos.

My name is Wendy. I turned 20 years old the day we moved into the bomb shelter. The only people I have seen for at least a year are my own family. The four of us survived only because we were preppers. We live in Sanford, Maine. We weren't sure if we had natural immunity to the virus or just were able to avoid any contact with it. It's a moot point now. With most people dead and gone, the virus should be gone with them.

Like I said, we haven't seen another person in over a year. We still guard ourselves against the possibility of violence but it's been nice not having to deal with it. There are probably other people out there, we just don't know how few and far between.

In the early days of the omega variant things were crazy. People dying from the virus, but just as many people murdered by other people. It was complete anarchy. We stayed in our hidden bomb shelter while desperate people ransacked our house above us. It was me, my dad Curt, my mom Cheryl, and my 18 year old brother, Tim. For nearly six months we stayed down there biding our time. Daddy had stocked our shelter with food, water, toiletries, medical supplies, books, everything we needed to survive. Daddy had thought of everything. We even had a HAM radio that Daddy and Tim used almost daily trying to find other survivors.

Being that the shelter was quite tight quarters for four people, my parents' love making was never a secret. The first two or three months our parents had sex under a blanket. My mother was not very quiet, in fact she was very vocal during sex. She suppressed her outbursts at first but slowly stopped being concerned about it.

After that, the blanket seemed to be a nuisance so that went away. We were certainly old enough to hear and see the sex act but our own parents? Still, being in a shelter for that long made us anxious and antsy. Sex for them was a vital outlet of stress.

For Tim and I, masterbation was a vital means to blow off steam and sexual buildup. One night I could easily see Tim jerking off while my parents were in the throes of passion. I thought it was sick at first but I ended up feeling the heat from my parents' noise and seeing my brother whacking off. Not only were my parents actions becoming a turn on but watching my brother's blanket fluttering up and down became another erotic appeal.

I had my forefinger and middle finger tracing circles around my clit. I looked over to Tim and he knew I was doing it since I didn't try to hide it. He knew that I was watching him do it too. We looked into each other's eyes as we came to release. It was sexy even if he was my brother.

It became a regular evening for us. Before long we started to move the blanket away so we could watch each other. His penis looked huge to my inexperienced eyes. So my parents are fucking in full force, not trying to hide it, making loud erotic sounds while my brother and I are masterbating with each other.

My thoughts and needs began to make me fantasize about my brother sexually. In my minds eye I'm touching, stroking, sucking, being sucked, and fucking him. His large phallus became the centerpiece of my sexual desires.

Now the highlights of our time in the bunker were the times my parents were fucking in front of us. One fateful day, as Daddy was deep into pounding my mother, he was facing a different direction than usual. His line of sight was towards my bed. He could certainly tell I was masterbating as I'm sure he knew we were doing regularly.

He locked his eyes on mine and made a move with his eyes that I understood to mean he wanted to see. I slowly moved the blanket back for him to see me playing with myself. He smiled quickly at me then roared as he unloaded into my mothers pussy.

My father has what I have to admit is an above average sized, well shaped penis. I started feeling jealous about my mother getting to be fucked like that. My newest fantasies involved my father taking me the way he does my mother.

We could have stayed below for two years, but that will drive you batshit crazy. Once the first winter was over and no people had been seen at our house for several months we felt it was safe enough to go up and get some sun.

Our first project once we came out was to go on scouting patrols. Two of us would go out in stealth mode. Either camo, or black if it was dark, was worn. We scouted further and further as we waited for planting season to arrive. Daddy had a stash of heirloom seeds that we would plant every year and replace them with fresh seeds. Daddy taight Tim and I how to garden from an early age. Maine has a pretty short growing season but fresh fruits and vegetables are a luxury.

Our father actually taught us every skill necessary to survive in the wild. From hunting and fishing to first aid and hygiene. Sanford has abundant wildlife to hunt and plenty of freshwater fisheries.

You wouldn't believe everything that's involved with prepping. Daddy spent a good deal of money prepping. He had a separate well with a hand pump like the old days. Boxes and boxes of candles, boxes of ammo, hurricane lamps, propane lanterns, propane tanks, a washboard, ropes, chains, you name it. A bank of 12 volt batteries that charged from the solar panels helped with some lighting and heating water. If we move into the main house again we will be able to burn wood for heat.

Our survival would depend ultimately on how we adapted to the new normal. No electricity, no gasoline eventually, and no stores. We needed to make our supplies last and bring in what we could from outside without putting ourselves in danger.

I never liked the guns that much, but I still learned to shoot them all. Now I'm glad I did. I haven't had to use a gun in self defense yet but I have confidence that I could. We all carry when outside our shelter. The most danger was during scouting runs. Daddy would go to the topo map on the wall and carefully plan out when, where, and what the mission was. At first we just wanted to see if anyone was still living near us. It was unlikely and it turned out our area was clear. Next we began scavenging anything we could from nearby houses. Unfortunately it was slim pickins since food was a big issue for non-preppers. If they hadn't died from the disease, then they began to starve. Those are the people that came around to ransack our house and everyone else's house. We still found other things we could use or stock up on.

Cars were still able to drive but it was a bad idea to use them. You draw too much attention on the roads and people could attack or follow you back home. Someday the old gasoline won't combust anymore unless somewhere somebody is running a refinery that will be the end of cars for a while.

Daddy was confident that our immediate area was safe for a few miles but would not let us let our guard down. Eventually we scouted the town of Wells and several nearby towns. We found lots of skeletons but no survivors. As far as we could tell, we were alone in this part of the state. That was for the best as far as Daddy was concerned. We didn't want or need anybody.

Daddy made the decision that we could stay in the house next winter. The firewood was replenished to a three season supply. Smoke from the chimney was our biggest concern but our house was now a fortress of sorts. All windows and doors were boarded up, barricaded, and had arrowslits (a slit just big enough to shoot through).

We had various warning traps setup in the woods. If anyone besides a Navy SEAL tried to get to us, we'd know it. We were done with stealth mode, we were now in fortress mode.

The scouting missions continued for two reasons, Daddy wanted to be sure nobody was coming into our area without our knowledge and we needed to expand the radius to be sure we were far from anyone.

We hunted, fished, foraged, and farmed. We smoked, dehydrated, pickled, and canned until we had a nice bounty stowed away. The next winter was peaceful and comfortable. The following summer we felt that life was becoming organized and routine.

Daddy called for a family meeting in July. He opened the meeting saying how proud he was of his family. Then he reviewed all of our accomplishments and where we stood currently. The current situation was excellent in his estimation.

He allowed us to recall and retell stories from the last couple years. We laughed and cried over some of the memories.

Finally he asked us what we thought about the future. Tim brought up some ideas he had for division of duties and rationing food effectively. When that discussion waned and nothing new came up my father took the lead again. He sighed.

"I've been thinking about something important regarding our future that none of you seem to be considering. The most important mandate of any species is...? Tim?"

Tim looked dumbfounded for a moment then looked at me. I made a cradle with my arms in front of me. He smiled.

"Reproduction!!" Tim shouted. Dad looked proudly at me.

"Thank you, Wendy." He smiled and winked at me.

"That's right, reproduction. So the population of Earth is now unknown. It might be four or it might be much more. But one thing we know is it's much lower than it used to be. We could go about our lives and eventually die leaving nobody behind to carry on. Or we can start to rebuild the population because that's what we're supposed to do." He took a deep breath and let it out.

I wanted clarity so I asked, "You want us to find mates? Or are you and Mom planning on more kids?" Dad cleared his throat.

"As you guys are probably aware, your mother went through menopause somewhat early in life. She is unfortunately no longer viable as a mother." I forgot and felt stupid.

"Sorry Mom, I was being dumb," I said. "Dad, we haven't seen another person in a long time, aren't you putting the cart in front of the horse?" Then it hit me what he was saying. They were all staring at me. "Ohhhhh." We sat in silence for a minute while the awkwardness of the plan sunk in.

Daddy spoke next.

"I know it sounds disgusting but this is how Adam and Eve started us off. We shouldn't let old social constructs dictate whether life goes on. If we find other people that aren't out to kill us, we can start mixing in new blood but for now we have to assume we are alone. We have to build a clan."

I was getting wet thinking about the possibility of getting laid finally. Oh, this could be very nice. Then my mind turned to being a mother. I had always wanted a family but it never looked like this. He was right, we had no other choice.

"Daddy, we are all adults here. I know you brought us up to be mature and self sufficient so I want to start being frank and honest with my family. I have some questions." I was a little taken aback when my mother spoke next.

"Wendy, just to clarify, your father and I are equal partners. We make decisions together about the family. Curt may seem to be in charge since he does most of the talking but you should know that the majority of our decisions have been hashed out between us before they are rolled out. I just wanted you kids to know that before you ask your questions." She flashed her motherly love grin at me and I smiled back.

I glanced at Tim who was riveted to the drama but silent.

"Ok, here it goes. Since Mom is no longer able to make babies, that leaves me as the chosen one. I don't mind my role being the childbearer at all. I will do whatever this family needs. I guess my only questions are when and who will be the donor?"

I was shocked when my normally conforming mother took the role of leader again. Was she running this show this whole time?

"Yes, Wendy, I may not be able to give birth anymore but I can support this family the way you are going to. I'm really proud of the way you put this family as your number one priority. Curt and I have talked about this topic at length. We believe we should get started asap. There were many issues to resolve but in the case of the donor we agreed completely. For many complex social and psychological reasons, we believe your father should be the sire. At least the first one. Are you good with that Wendy?"

It was all slapping me in the face at once. I was overwhelmed by how fast this all came on. I was a little scared but also excited.

"I'm good with it, but Mom, are YOU good with it. I will be having an incestuous affair with your husband. He will be having sex with your only daughter. I just want to hear you say it's ok." She smiled at me with love.

"Wendy," she said before grabbing me for a big hug. "I know it's hard for us all. I also know this is important and what we propose is the only way. I will weep about the implications but I will also get over any sadness, anger, or jealousy I experience in the knowledge that times have changed and we're back to the stone age."

The conversation went on about the future and rearing a child and what dangers could lie ahead. I drifted off into my own thoughts of getting fucked by my hunky daddy. At one point my eyes drifted over to Tim, unfocused until I realized he was looking at me. When I focused on his face I could swear I saw jealousy. Not jealous of ME but jealous of our dad. I was pretty shaken by the look but I also became aware of my previous fantasies involving my brother. If I could have sex with my own father with impunity, then why not my brother too? I was absolutely sure he was down to fuck, all I had to do was ask.

After the meeting ended Daddy came to me. "Let's go for a walk, Wendy." He never calls me Wendy. Baby, little girl, baby girl, anything but Wendy. I surmised he wanted to end the daddy and little girl relationship. I was now a mature woman and would be treated as one. Fine by me.

We walked and he talked. "Wendy, I realize this will be awkward and maybe embarrassing for you. I just want to let you know that we can do this however you want. However, I think we should get started soon so the baby arrives early spring for the warmer weather."

I accidentally smirked. Curt noticed and smirked himself. "Are you looking forward to this?" I nodded shyly. "It's okay Wendy, there isn't anyone left to judge us. Whatever we decide to do is up to us and only us. Your mother and I may be in charge but you and Timmy have a say as well. So don't hold back if you want to be heard."

We had walked hundreds of yards into the woods by now. "Daddy, can we start right now? Here and now?"

"Wow Wendy, you are bold! Just like your mother. I'm very impressed by the woman you've become."

"Like I said before, I can't wait. I want it, I need it. Let's do it."

""Okay Baby, why don't you start undressing. Don't be shy."

"Daddy, I already showed you my pussy. Why should I be shy?" I stripped without hesitation, I think it blew my father's mind. He too was stripping almost more timidly than me. "You know I've seen your penis plenty already, right? You know I was getting pretty jealous of Mom getting to have you all the time."

"Just so you understand a little better, part of the plan for this arrangement was for me to give your mother plenty of extra sex before this started. That's why we were doing it so much. It should help her jealousy and help her stay satisfied. I think I have another idea though."

"Okay baby, I hate to be your first but hopefully I'm not your last." His cock was standing at attention. He stepped into my personal zone and kissed me on the lips. "I'm hoping you didn't want me to just mechanically inseminate you. Foreplay will help you get ready."

"Daddy, I may never get to have sex with a man outside of this family. Please do it like you mean it. I know you don't feel good about this, but I want you to fuck me like a slutty bitch you picked up at the bar."

"Call me Curt, Baby"

"Call me slut, Daddy, I mean Curt."

Curt spread our clothes out so we could lay down comfortably. He kissed me roughly this time, jamming his tongue into my mouth. My juices were running across my thigh and onto the ground. Daddy put his hand on my breast, tweaked the nipple, then moved down to suck most of my tit into his mouth while slathering my nipple with his relentless tongue.

He moved his hand down to my womanhood and rubbed my entire mound and lips gently.

"Do you still have your hymen slut?"

"I'm a fucking slut Curt, what do you think?"

Daddy pushed his middle finger into me tentatively. I put my hand over his hand and pushed it into my pussy harder. This spurred him on to go deeper, then add a second finger. I moaned, "Yes Curt, that feels so good. OOOOHHHHH, SOOOO GOOD."

Daddy pulled his fingers out and licked them. "Oh baby, I mean slut, I've got to get my tongue on you."

"Do it Daddy!! Please!!"

Daddy moved even lower and was turned 90 degrees to me. So I took my opportunity to handle his cock for the first time. It was my first time handling a real penis. I had tried my mother's dildo several times, hence no hymen. Daddy's head was between my legs. It was surreal. He pulled my lightly tufted pussy apart and began gently licking my crack which was beyond wet. I felt embarrassed by my wetness.

"Daddy, I'm sorry it's so wet."

Daddy came up for air and said, "It's the sexiest thing ever. It just means you're excited to be with me. Your taste is unbelievable. Don't be embarrassed. He went back to licking but didn't touch my clit. "Next time you can orgasm on my tongue. Today you use my cock. Are you ready slut?"

"Yes, I am SOOOO ready. Please Curt, fuck your little whore now."

He moved up to my face and kissed me. Masterbating had taught me that tasting myself was a turn on.

"If you want it so bad, you put it in slut." So I took his penis and l seated it in my entrance. I wanted to remember this moment so I took it very slowly and committed my feelings to memory. He slowly eased his penis in at a sloth's pace. It was unbelievably erotic and exciting for my first time. I felt every millimeter of advancement. "Fuck!! You are one tight whore, Wendy."

"It hurts a little. You have a big penis Curt."

"It's called a cock, Wendy. A slut like you will learn to love this cock, won't you?

"I'm sure you're right, Curt. Just take it slow at first." Daddy pushed in and out at a snail's pace, but it was starting to feel good like it felt when I used a dildo. Daddy slid his thumb through my pussy juice and began gently messaging my clitoris. The feeling of pleasure began to take hold around my core.

"Oh yes, that's so good Curt. Fuck me just like that." Daddy started getting more aggressive. He sped up, pushed deeper, and began talking more.

"Come on slut, take that cock deep. You like this cock don't you?" I nodded enthusiastically and looked into his eyes. He had a look of pure lust. The look made me lose control.

"Oh fuck Daddy, I'm about to CUUUMM!!" My entire body locked up hard. The feeling was overwhelming. I had never felt like this in my life. Daddy breathed out hard into my neck and groaned as he unloaded inside me. My pussy walls had clamped down like a vice on his penis so he stopped moving until my seizure subsided.

"That was amazing Daddy!! When can we do it again? I hope I don't get pregnant too soon." I laughed into daddy's neck.

My daddy looked into my eyes again smiling and asked, "You alright there slut?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him like a lover. We still hadn't disconnected but Daddy's penis was back to life. As his cock regained full hardness, Daddy said, "I think I could easily go again if you want to."