Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, for sure, I was a little bit... confused but, well, I mean not to the point where I wanted to shut whatever was happening here down and, I have to admit, I was a little bit afraid that I would do real damage to my relationship with Simone if I said the wrong thing here. I mean, I knew she was trying to help me feel comfortable saying whatever I felt I needed to but, still, I really didn't want her to feel like I was making some kind of negative judgement about her as a person if I shut this thing down, you know?

"This is all... new to me too Simone," I said, and I moved over to her and put my hands softly on her shoulders, "but I'm not uncomfortable. I promise I'll tell you if I am, if you promise that you'll do the same for me."

"Deal," she said, instantly, and leaned up and kissed me softly and quickly, this big wide smile on her face.

"Now, get some rest," I said, "you're gonna need it." The second part I whispered in her ear again. She giggled a little bit and kissed me quickly again and then went upstairs.

Now, two things for you to be aware of at this point. One, it was still pretty early in the day, a little after lunchtime I guess and two, I was crazy fucking horny. I actually seriously considered heading to the bathroom to... well... to relieve the tension or whatever but I figured I'd just busy myself with the electricity stuff for a while, try to distract myself with work to keep my mind off it, you know, to make some time pass before I could eat Simone's pussy.

And honestly, at least consciously, that's what I was excited about - eating Simone's pussy. I almost forgot that she'd suggested it for the purpose of... putting on a show for Chloe I guess. I know we'd just made that deal or whatever, agreed that we'd talk to each other if we started to feel uncomfortable, but we hadn't really talked about it, hadn't made any kind of plan. I was supposed to leave it to Simone to figure out and the first thing she'd suggested was... to put on a show.

And I still wasn't sure how I felt about it. I know I said I wanted to try being a little bit more active in this whole thing and I'd promised Simone it didn't make me uncomfortable but, honestly, at this point, I did feel a little bit like I was being carried along with the tide, you know? I just wasn't sure I didn't like the tide. I mean, there was a pretty good chance the tide could be fucking awesome, but... well, was there a 'but' here?

So I was thinking about this, sitting in the little shack at the base of the turbine, not really making any progress on anything, when Chloe's form appeared in the door.

It was a pretty warm day for walking so I could see there was a sheen of sweat on her brow and on her chest, really accentuating the cleavage she had on show. And then, of course, in order to notice this I had to look at her chest... and then I was conscious that I was looking at her chest... and then I had to try to look somewhere else as if I hadn't been looking at her chest because I didn't want her to know I'd been looking at her chest... I mean, taken as a whole, this probably meant it was pretty fucking obvious I was looking at her chest, right?

"Hey Jim," she said, like, chirpily, "whatcha doin'?"

"Hey Chloe..." I said, "ah... not a lot actually, trying to make a little progress here I guess."

Now, Chloe and I had already discussed the electricity project a little, and she did have some ideas about how she might help, about how it should work, so pretty soon we were taking a serious look at everything together, me showing her the various parts and connections, you know, the areas I was having trouble with. And, well, I guess there were a few opportunities for close physical contact and she took every one of them, and then some more for good measure. Honestly, over the next hour, I felt like I spent more time with Chloe touching some part of my body than not.

Now, like I said, I was seriously fucking horny right around then, and I guess kind of in the mood to try to be a bit more of an active participant in whatever was going on here so I did, kind of, you know, join in with the flirting and the unnecessary touching a little bit I guess.

And all that physical closeness and, I guess, throwing caution to the wind a little bit, it did give me an opportunity to get a much closer look at her body. And of course that only made things worse, or better, I'm not sure. Made me more horny anyway is what I mean.

And well, I guess I couldn't help notice that she looked so different than when I'd found her. Just the chance to take a shower and rest a little bit, have a decent meal or two... the difference... I mean, her skin was still pale but just... perfect... it looked really soft and white and... well, perfect. And her breasts, while obviously much smaller than Simone's, looked so perfect too, so firm on her chest, just in perfect proportion to her petite frame I guess.

"So, Simone said you're a teacher?" she said, kind of startling from my breast-based reverie I guess. And pretty much everything else. I mean, it had occurred to me when I found her - as I told you - that she reminded me of one of my students, but I'd managed not to associate that with... these other thoughts I was now having... thoughts of... how much I wanted to see more of her body... how soft her pale skin would feel if I ran my hand along it... you know, that kind of thing.

So, look... yes - I get it, the 'sexy schoolgirl' fantasy is pretty much ubiquitous, right? I mean, I get that. And I'm not immune to it. I don't know what non-teachers think about this, but of course teachers sometimes have... you know... thoughts like that about students, it's just not something we talk about. And I want to make clear, I was not, am not, a creepy lecherous teacher - I'd never had any kind of inappropriate relationship with any of my students. Like a lot of male teachers, I had of course experienced female students trying to be flirty with me or whatever, but I'd never engaged with it. The whole idea was... alien to me. Wrong.

So when she said this, it startled me pretty suddenly from the kind of horny trance I'd worked myself into.

And the thought did occur to me that she'd said this, turned the conversation in this direction exactly because of the schoolgirl fantasy, you know, because she thought it would add to her attractiveness to me.

And, honestly, it probably did. I mean, as much as I would never have even considered doing anything with a student, or a former student, Chloe wasn't and never had been one of my students. OK, she might have been like, twelve or thirteen years younger than me, which... admittedly is a little bit weird, but maybe I did find something... sexy about the idea of being with someone like her, someone who made me think of my students I mean. To fulfil the fantasy without breaking the taboo, you know?

Anyway we chatted about me being a teacher for a while and she talked about her experience of high school, she'd graduated the year before but had decided to take a year out before going to college.

So anyway, like I said, we were hanging out by the turbine for maybe an hour. I'd happened to mention that Simone had gone for a nap and Chloe thought this was a great idea, she was still pretty tired, still had plenty of sleep to catch up on, you know.

So we went back to the house and she headed upstairs for a nap and I flopped down on the couch with a book and, I guess, pretty soon I dozed off myself because the next thing I knew, Chloe was waking me with a gentle rub of my shoulder.

"Hey, wake up sleepyhead, dinner's ready," she was saying when I opened my eyes. She was leaning over me and the fabric of her shirt was, you know, hanging down because she was leaning so... well... so the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were... her tits. I mean, whatever angle my head was at, as soon as I opened my eyes, I was looking down her top.

Man, did I jump! Shit, did she do that on purpose?

"Shit, Chloe..." I said, "I mean... thanks... It smells great. I'll be there in a minute, just gonna splash some water on my face."

"OK," she said and kind of laughed, nervously I thought.

When I made it back to the kitchen, Simone was carrying the pot over to the table.

"Hey, smells great, thanks so much" I said and totally involuntarily, I mean I didn't think about doing it, I just did it, I put my arm around her and kissed her on the cheek.

"You're welcome," she said, and I thought I noticed her blushing a little. "So how was your nap?"

"Great, I guess," I said and added the next bit without thinking too, "but I kinda wish I hadn't slept so long, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight at all." I swear to god, totally did not mean this in relation to pussy eating or sex shows, I mean, Chloe was sitting right there! Not that I'd forgotten about the pussy eating, I was just making dinner table conversation, you know, just something to say.

Anyway, Simone's a real sport so she managed to stifle a snort of laughter but she didn't say anything. I'm pretty sure I blushed wildly though. In any case, there was definitely a little bit of confusion on Chloe's face as she observed this interaction.

And I think there was definitely a little tension in the air for the rest of the evening. I mean, we chatted amiably enough and all, it was just a little... well, tense I guess. I mean I certainly felt tense. I guess Simone and I were trying not to make Chloe feel uncomfortable so we weren't... you know... cuddling that night on the couch in front of the fire. Not that I didn't want to. And, to be honest, it probably was pretty difficult to keep from, you know, just looking at her.

I mean, the anticipation of what was to come... I hesitate to use a sports comparison because I don't really know anything about sports but, I think what I was feeling must be like what athletes feel when they're waiting to take the field for a really big game, you know? I mean, I wasn't like actually drooling or whatever, but I probably wasn't a million miles away from it.

Anyway, like she had the previous night, Chloe went upstairs first.

"I think she knows we have something... hot... planned," Simone said when Chloe was gone.

"What?" I said. "How?"

"Well..." she said, "for one thing, you and I have been totally eye-fucking each other since dinner," and she climbed on top of me on the couch. I couldn't help but laugh. I mean, I wouldn't have called it that, but it was fair enough I guess.

"God Jim," she said, "I know we're moving in... I don't know... some kind of direction with this or whatever... I mean, with Chloe... but... I've never felt like this with a guy before... like, this turned on, all the fucking time. You're not putting something in the water or anything are you? I can't keep my fucking hands off you."

"Maybe I'll have to tie you up then." It just came out. Swear to god, didn't give it any consideration, just the first thing that came to my mind, you know, still learning with the dirty talk and all that. Anyway, before I even had the chance to go into panic mode and try to walk it back, I looked at Simone and she was doing this thing with her face... I mean... something I'd never seen her do before. She had her upper teeth on her lower lip and like, well, OK, I guess she was biting her lower lip, but really gently and... well, man it was absolutely another entry in the sexy top five for me. I think I might have actually groaned a little bit.

Anyway, I think she could see the effect this was having on me because she quickly broke into a smile and chuckled.

"OK," she said, "that's it... can't wait any longer, get the fuck upstairs right now," and she clambered off me. I was in full agreement.

So while she got ready in the bathroom, I prepared her a kind of a throne on the bed. I wanted her to be comfortable, I intended her to be in that position for quite a while, so I borrowed some extra pillows from the closet.

She laughed when she came in and saw what I had done. It was a kind of giddy laughter, you know, excited laughter.

Now, at this point you may be wondering what I was thinking about the... well, the other dynamic at play here... I mean, I wasn't just about to eat Simone's pussy, I was about to do it for an audience, right? Or so we thought. Honestly, I can't say I had forgotten about it, but I was so excited by the prospect of eating Simone out, and by how excited Simone was about the prospect, that it really wasn't in the front of my mind.

And when I kissed her and we kind of just found our way to the bed and my hands were moving on her soft skin... well, like most men, I'm only really capable of focussing on one thing at a time. And I had made some pretty outrageous statements during the dirty talk earlier in the day and, well, I didn't want to disappoint, you know.

I'd told her I'd tease her, and tease her I did. I mean, it probably took me fifteen minutes to even get my mouth on her pussy. Now, I have to say, it was still a pretty hot fifteen minutes and I could feel that she was already dripping wet when I finally snaked my way slowly along her body one more time. True to form, I took my time getting to my target, and I took my time when I got there. I'd been playing with her with my fingers for a while already, so she was already some way along the road to where I wanted to take her by the time my mouth finally made contact.

"Mmmm... yeah... finally," I heard her say, whisper really and it reminded me of our possible audience.

Now, at this point, I'd like to say that I wasn't thinking about Chloe watching us, but really, I must have been. I mean, I think I would have been as committed to really going to town on Simone anyway, but with an audience, I really had to put on a show, you know?

So, having eaten Simone's pussy already, I had a pretty good idea what she really liked. I mean, as I said, she liked it all, but there were some things I could do to really get her going and so within just a couple of minutes I felt she was already on the verge. Her moaning had grown louder and I could feel her body squirming, her hips moving. I knew she was desperate to engineer an orgasm. I, of course, had other ideas on that front, at least for the moment.

And so, I slowed down again, eased off the pressure of my mouth and my fingers, softly kissed her inner thigh.

"You enjoying yourself so far?" I said, looking up at her. She looked awesome, just happily entrenched there on her throne.

"Asshole..." she said, "how many times are you going to do that?"

"As many as you can stand, my love," I said, "we have all night, and I've promised to make you scream," and I moved my mouth back to her pussy. She groaned again, louder this time, and I went diligently about my task again, slowly building her arousal, running my tongue along her lips, slowly building my pace and pressure, adding a finger, focusing on her clit, until she was squirming again.

Now, at this point, I need to tell you that we had agreed a code so Simone could let me know if Chloe was watching us. I mean, in the position I was in, naturally, I couldn't see the door but Simone could and she was really insistent that she wanted me to know if we were being watched so we'd agreed that if she said a particular phrase, I would know she'd seen the door open, as it had been the previous night.

"Fuck," she said, hissed actually when I eased off on her again, "I don't know how much more of this I can take Jim, I mean, this is bananas." Guess what the code word was? Give us a break, we had to make it up pretty quickly.

So I tried to stifle a bit of laughter and I then I thought about what it meant, of course, that there now was an audience for sure.

And so, I really took my time on this go around. I waited for longer before starting my work in earnest again, to bring Simone further away from her peak just so I'd be able to carry her all the way to the top again.

And it was spectacular. I was totally focused on her, on how her body reacted. I wanted it to be perfect. I could feel her getting close again, for a third time, feel her body squirm and her moaning got louder than it'd been all night.

"Please Jim... please," she whimpered. I have to say, I thought that was really fucking hot, like, she was literally begging me to make her cum.

I could feel her body start to flail a little bit, I mean not crazy stuff, but she was forcing her hips against me pretty hard and I could hear and feel, even if I couldn't see, that her hands were grasping at the pillows of her throne and with a finger I pressed up inside her for her g-spot while I mounted my final assault on her clit with my tongue.

"Holy fuck... shit... Jim!" OK, so, maybe it wasn't exactly a scream, but it wasn't a million miles off. I was pretty happy with it anyway. And for the record, I think Chloe would have heard this for sure, whether she'd been peeking in the door or not.

And Simone's body spasmed when she came and I could feel a little gush of fluid hitting my face that almost forced me off her, but I stayed in position, helped by the fact that her thighs had a pretty good hold of my head. I was conscious that, you know, that kind of direct stimulation of her clit would make her pretty sensitive and get a little uncomfortable, so I was watching for the cues her body gave me to let up and when her orgasm started to finally subside, although little tremors like aftershocks kept going for a while after, I guess I eased my pressure on her and just lapped at her. She was fucking soaking.

I'd never experienced squirting before, although I had seen videos or whatever. So, I wasn't sure if that is what had happened. All I knew was, I'd never felt a pussy this wet before.

I kind of glanced up at her, but she wasn't ready to meet my eyes. I could see she was still gripping the pillows pretty tight and her head was kind of thrashing back and forth a little. She was gasping for breath and her chest was heaving.

"Hmmm... Jim... fuck..." she murmured eventually, "You can't... you can't make me cum... that hard again... you'll fucking... break me or something... jesus christ."

Now, if you'll forgive a quick return to sports comparisons: if pussy eating were an Olympic sport or whatever, I'd feel like I had a pretty good shot at the title and this, what Simone said, I have to say, did feel a little bit like a gold medal.

I didn't know if Chloe was still watching, but Simone had suggested she wanted me to eat her for hours, so I made no move to stop. I knew it would take some time for her to come down from this one, but there was plenty I could do from where I was that I felt she would enjoy. Like, I could still run my hands over her body. In fairness, obviously, this was pretty good for me as well. I mean, Simone's body was just fucking awesome so I fucking loved just roaming freely while I kept lapping gently at her pussy, avoiding her ultra-sensitive clit for now.

Her legs were incredibly soft - and smooth and it occurred to me that she must have been shaving them, there's no way they could be this smooth three weeks into the apocalypse if she hadn't.

And I felt her heavy breathing start to ease a little bit when I ran my hands up along her body, up to her fucking glorious breasts, and I felt her hands cover mine when I kneaded them gently and she kept murmuring and sighing. It was fucking awesome.

So we lay together like this, my hands essentially worshipping her body, pretty contentedly I guess for a few minutes until I was confident her body was totally relaxed before I started really eating her in earnest again. I didn't bother with the teasing this time and she was still so sensitive that it didn't take long for her to cum a second time, or a third for that matter.

And there'd had been no further use of the code word so I had no idea what the Chloe situation was, and to be honest, I wasn't really sure that Simone was even thinking about it. I'm pretty sure she wasn't really able to think about much other than what my mouth and hands were doing to her.