Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I have to tell you, after she'd cum for the third time, I'd had my head between her legs for quite a while, I mean, not hours or whatever, but by any estimation this had been a marathon session of pussy eating. I also knew that Simone was pretty worn out from all that cumming, but I had been seriously revved up all day and while, you know, I fucking loved watching her cum like that, I was obviously pretty anxious for my own... well... you know.

Still, I really didn't want to disturb Simone, I mean, she looked so fucking content there on her throne so I was conscious that I didn't want to ruin the ambience here and I guess I was kind of making my peace with having to go to sleep without getting off myself, if that's what I needed to do, when I moved myself back up along her body.

I kissed my way up, slowly. There was a sheen of sweat on her skin and she tasted a little of salt. The pillows that made up her throne had been disturbed a little by some of the more serious thrashing she'd been doing, but it was still generally intact.

She murmured my name when I reached her head and I kissed her softly. I had to move some of her hair from her face where it had become stuck by the film of sweat.

"Hmmm... Jim..." she said, "that was... fuck..." and she just held my face in her hands gently.

"You are so fucking incredible Simone," I said. I don't know, I felt maybe there was space here for something profound, or for a little more practice with the dirty talk, but lying there above her, looking into her eyes, this was all that came to me.

"I want to feel you inside me Jim," she said then, and I felt my cock lurch at the prospect. I was still a little nervous though at the thought of making her uncomfortable, and she must have seen this in my face.

"No, please Jim..." she said, "I don't want tonight to end without feeling you inside me... I need you... please."

Now, you'd have to be... well, fuck, I don't know. To be honest, I don't know how anyone could resist that.

She started to kind of move a little bit, but I kept the pressure of my body on her and kissed her again.

"Just stay right there, let me..." I said.

The throne allowed for pretty easy positioning I guess. I was able to get on my knees and kind of rest on my heels, with her legs, like, over my thighs, her ass lifted just a little off the bed. I lined myself up with her and eased my way in.

I mean, given how fucking revved up I'd been all day, I really didn't think I was going to last very long, but I don't know, maybe all the cumming I'd been doing over the previous few days helped me out cause as it happened, I lasted plenty long enough for Simone to cum again, with a little help from my fingers on her clit and it was enough to send me over the edge as well.

And afterwards there were these long moments just lying there above her again, kissing her softly.

"Did you catch the codeword," she whispered finally, after.

"I did," I said. "Did you see her?"

"I think so," she said. "I mean, I definitely saw the door open, and I'm pretty sure I saw movement, like you said last night."

"Do you think she enjoyed the show?" I said and I felt Simone's body ripple with laughter.

"Fuck Jim..." she said, "I can't believe we did that..."

"Are you glad we did?" I asked, and I saw her face kind of soften into contemplation a little I guess.

"Yeah..." she said, "I... I am. I mean... that first orgasm... Jim... I really thought you'd done something to me... like... injured me or something... my whole body was just... I mean, fuck... and the thought of knowing someone was watching... it just made me so..."

She took this really deep sigh and looked back at me.

"I know..." I said, "it was the same for me I think... knowing she was there, I was so focused on making sure everything was... you know..."

"I do..." she said, "and it was fucking amazing. Thank you Jim."

I don't know how you feel about it, obviously, but I've always been a little bit uncomfortable being thanked. I don't think I would be able to explain why to you, it's just always been that way for me. And it was the same again now. Simone must have seen the discomfort, or maybe I blushed or something because I felt her take my head in her hands and kiss me softly, deeply. I was a lot more comfortable with that kind of thanks.

Besides, I should have been the one doing the thanking, right? I mean, Simone was the most incredible woman I'd ever been with... just being able to lie there with her, let alone... Well, anyway, she was fucking awesome and I loved her.

She went to the bathroom for a minute and I rearranged the throne so we'd be better able to sleep and when she came back she cuddled her body against me and drifted off pretty quickly.

I didn't though. I mean, what had just happened was fucking incredible, there's no doubt about that, I mean, it felt incredible and obviously it had for Simone too. But I couldn't help the thought creep into my brain about where this was going.

I mean... what were we doing? Were we teasing Chloe? Were we being mean to her? Or was... you know... was the idea here that we would... include her in our relationship at some point? Or was this just something... you know... titillating I guess, something a little bit kinky that we were experimenting with?

So this stuff was rattling around my brain, lying there with Simone's soft body curled against me, breathing deeply while she slept. And I really didn't like it.

I mean, fuck, shit had been going so well. I mean with Simone and I... and, all the really fucking awesome sex and, you know, the... well... the love, I guess.

And finding Chloe had meant so much to both of us. I mean, it had been a really hopeful moment, you know? Maybe the whole world wasn't completely fucked. I hadn't considered that Chloe's addition to our little sanctuary or whatever could be a problem. And by problem, I mean something that fucking keeps me up at night!

So, you know what I did? I ignored it. Actually, it'd be more accurate to say I decided to ignore it. I mean, fuck it. I could go round and round in circles here, worrying about it, or I could just... ignore it. Just carry on as normal. Now, I have to tell you, I had no illusions or whatever... I knew that stuff was going to happen, I knew whatever was going on here wasn't over... but, I just decided that... whatever it was, I'd deal with it as it came. Worrying about it could literally do me no good whatsoever.

And once I'd decided this, I actually felt pretty liberated. I think I might have actually sighed, you know, hugged Simone's body a little closer. I think I fucking smiled to myself.

And when I woke up, for the first time since she'd slept in my bed, our bed I guess, she wasn't there. I don't know if you've noticed by now, but I'm a pretty early riser, but for whatever reason, I'd slept pretty late that morning and it was nearly 10am when I finally came downstairs to find Simone and Chloe sitting at the counter.

And like I had once before, I got the immediate impression I had interrupted a pretty serious conversation.

"Morning," I said, pretty sheepishly, "Can't believe I slept this late."

"Morning Jim," Simone said, "you looked so peaceful... I didn't want to wake you."

"I'm... ah... I think I'll go for a walk," Chloe said, and got up from the table. I don't know if you did, but I definitely noticed she hadn't said good morning to me. I mean, I didn't take offence or anything, but I noticed it.

"Sure Chloe," Simone said, "I guess we'll be having some lunch around one in case you want to join us."

"Thanks," Chloe replied, nearly at the back door now, "see you guys later."

As soon as she was out the door, I looked over at Simone. I didn't need to say, 'what the fuck was that all about' for her to get my meaning. She smiled and sighed and she poured me some coffee.

"I think we need to talk," she said. Now, in all my previous experience, these six words when spoken to me have been used exclusively as a prelude to bad news, or some kind of criticism, so my usual reaction would have been a reasonable dose of fear.

"Really? Do we have to?" I said. I mean, after the decision I'd made the previous night, you know... to... go with the flow or whatever, I wasn't sure whatever was about to happen was going to be good for my new strategy. Anyway, she kind of raised her eyebrows in my direction.

And then, for an instant, I had this little twinge somewhere in my mind that the dynamic in the room had become unnecessarily tense all of a sudden. I was pretty sure Simone didn't want to have a really heavy conversation or anything. I guessed it had something to do with Chloe being all weird or whatever before she left but, I was anxious to remind Simone that... well... that I loved her I guess.

So before I sat down at the counter with my coffee, I kissed her. And not, like, good morning, I mean, I really kissed her. I don't know whether I'd intended for it to be a test, like of whether there was something wrong, but whether I did or not, she kissed me back, long and deep and did this little sigh as I pulled away. Fuck, she was fucking awesome.

"Sorry," I said. "So what were you guys talking about? I got the impression I might have... interrupted something..." I said.

"Well," she said, "I think our... our little show last night made a pretty big impression on her," Simone said, and took a sip of her coffee. The tension was gone.

So it turns out, Chloe had already been in the kitchen when Simone came downstairs and Simone had the strong impression that she was being a bit standoffish so, naturally, asked her if everything was OK. Chloe was reluctant at first, but Simone made it clear to her that she and I were always totally honest with each other and that it was really important for us all to get along together that Chloe didn't feel like she had to hold anything back from us.

Now, she didn't admit that she'd been... you know... watching us, but she did say that she'd heard us. So, naturally again, Simone apologized, told her we never meant to make her feel uncomfortable and so on, but still had the impression there was something else bugging Chloe, so she pressed a bit more.

Now, I have to tell you, when she got to this bit, that twinkle in her eye was back. 100%, no mistaking it.

"So... she was a little nervous," she said, "but I think she really wanted to tell me. So, are you ready for this? She doesn't just have a crush on you Jim, she's crazy about you. You've been so kind to her, saving her, and bringing her here, and then you're just so hot..." she paused here for another sip of coffee and to give herself an opportunity to see me blush wildly.

"And she was really worried that she felt like she'd been flirting with you yesterday and she felt awful about it and didn't want me to hate her, didn't want to ruin everything. She was so sweet about it Jim, I felt so bad for her. So I told her I could never hate her, I totally understood, there was no need to be worried and, you know, everything would be OK."

There was a little silence while Simone let what she'd said sink in I guess. I think my mouth might have been hanging open.

"So that was it?" I said.

"Well, not exactly..." she said, and her eyes definitely struggled to meet mine for the first time since she'd been talking. "Just as you came in... I said... well, I guess I might have said something like... there's plenty of Jim to go around."

She was lucky the coffee that involuntarily came out of my mouth when she said this didn't hit her in the face.

You're laughing again.

*You're a funny guy. Sometimes anyway.

I do my best.

*I know you do Jim.........

What is it?

*Nothing......... Oh hey, I asked Carmen to, ah, to bring some of the kids over after school.

Oh yeah?

*Yeah... sorry... I... I meant to tell you this morning.

Better late than never sweetheart. We better get ready, we got a show to put on! What are you smiling at now?

*Still you......

Well, shit...... Come on. Let's go.