Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 05

Story Info
Plenty of Jim to go around.
11k words
4.77
7.5k
13

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
450 Followers

In Part 4...

As Chloe settled into the house, both Jim and Simone became keenly aware that she had something of a crush on Jim.

Perhaps surprisingly, this led Simone to decide to plan a little show for her. If she's going to watch us fucking, why not give her our best material, was the idea.

And it was quite a show. The next morning, Simone found Chloe in a strange mood and had a talk with her that concluded with the phrase "there's plenty of Jim to go around."

***

It's the End of the World as Jim Knows it.

Part 5 - "Plenty of Jim to go around."

***

*Morning Jim.

Hey D. You look good, you slept well?

*I did... thanks to you actually. The kids were so worn out from all the fun over here, they were out like a light.

Well... I'm glad.

*You know... if you wanted... I could... I could talk to-

D.

*Come on Jim-

Dani.

*You know if my m-

Don't even fucking think about it Danielle. I swear I will end this right fucking now.

*......... I'm... I'm sorry Jim... I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean-

Hhhhhhhh...... Yes you did...... I... I'm really sorry sweetheart, I know what you meant and... and I know you're right. Of course you are.

*So you'll let me...?

Sure... why not?

*This is gonna be so great!

Easy there tiger.

*Just leave it to me.

That's what I'm afraid of.

*Have I ever steered you wrong?

Many, many times.

*Times when I was a kid don't count.

OK, so just many times then.

*Oh shut up. Come on, we haven't got all day.

Where were we?

*You just spit a mouthful of coffee all over the place.

I did indeed. OK, so first I cleaned up the coffee from the floor, which Simone thought was pretty funny by the way.

"Plenty of Jim to go around?" I said. She was still smiling and, I don't know if that was the reason, but I was too.

"Yeah... I don't know... it just kind of occurred to me. I mean, we knew she had a crush on you Jim. I don't see the harm in... just leaving things be. If we... like, if you... shut her down or whatever..."

Now, for a moment, maybe two, the 'harm' she couldn't see flashed into my mind. But I stopped myself, went back to my decision from the night before. No worries, man. What will be, will be.

"You're right," I said. I wasn't sure if she was finished, probably not, but I wanted her to know I understood what she was saying. And I did. I mean, I think I did. "If I... if I push her away," I said, "or... or make it clear I'm uncomfortable with the way she's behaving towards me, we might do some serious damage. I wouldn't want to risk her trying to go out there on her own."

"Exactly," she said. "I'm so glad you think so too Jim. Chloe's a really great kid, we're so lucky we found her but I think she's really lucky we found her too, you know? It's amazing she survived so long on her own but I'd hate to see anything bad happen to her."

"OK... so, what?" I said. "Just carry on as normal then? Do you feel like you guys need to finish that conversation I interrupted?"

"Hmm... yeah, I guess," she said. "I'll talk to her later. And look, I'm not saying we might not have to deal with this more... comprehensively in the future... but, I think we're both in agreement that intervening at this point would only do more harm than good, right?"

"Absolutely..." I said. "But... what about the... watching..."

"I think the same deal Jim. I mean... it was... pretty hot, right? Knowing someone was watching us?"

She had that twinkle in her eye again. 100%, no mistaking it. If I'm being honest with you, I probably did to. Who am I kidding? I definitely had it. I couldn't help thinking back to the night before... how fucking awesome Simone tasted... how fucking hard she came... shit.

So, kind of by accident, the remainder of the discussion got tabled because about 90 seconds later we were back in the bedroom. We couldn't even wait to get to the bed. Simone was standing at the foot of it, gripping the rail for support while I thrust into her from behind. Honestly, it was a bit of a miracle we didn't just get down to it right there in the kitchen, but then we didn't know when to expect Chloe back.

It was hard and fast, but we definitely both got what we needed out of it.

And we did finish our conversation afterwards, lying in bed. The overarching goal was not to rock the boat, to make sure Chloe felt comfortable and safe. Simone would have another conversation with her, or more correctly, finish their earlier conversation. She'd tell her that the most important thing for the two of us was that Chloe felt safe and happy at the house, that she had no problem with the way Chloe was behaving, the flirting or whatever, that she wasn't that kind of person. And she'd tell her that I was just a really nice guy. It wouldn't bother me if Chloe wanted to spend time with me. And then my favorite part: she was going to tell Chloe that I was too stupid to recognize if she was flirting with me anyway so she should knock herself out! Ha! Wasn't a million miles from the truth, huh?

Anyway, as it turned out, Chloe was much happier after the second part of her conversation with Simone later that day.

My part of the plan, and this was fucking awesome for me by the way, was to just carry on as normal. And this meant, to make Chloe feel comfortable, that I should engage with her flirting, do some more unnecessary touching of my own if she was comfortable with it. I could totally get on board with all of that.

And OK, at this point, look... I recognize the fact that, to an outside observer, which is, like... you I guess, this whole arrangement might seem pretty fucking weird. My girlfriend and I, who were very much in love, were totally fine with this really attractive 19 year old girl... who we'd kind of rescued from the apocalypse and who was living in our house to... essentially... come on to me all she liked as well as secretly watch us having sex and we were not only going to not do anything about it, but actively encourage it. That sound about right? I know, bananas, right? That fucking code word makes a little more sense now, huh?

What I will say about that is... well, if I hadn't actively decided the night before to ignore all the questions that this raises, I think my conversation with Simone that morning would have been very different. You can call this moral bankruptcy or whatever all you want, an abrogation of responsibility, whatever. I guess for me, in practice, this meant that I was happy to go along with whatever Simone told me to do. And I had no fucking problem with that. I know I hadn't known her all that long, but by this point I was pretty much convinced that Simone was, and I mean by miles, a better person than I was. So as far as I was concerned, there was no one better to guide me through some potentially muddy waters.

Besides, I loved her, you know?

Anyway, on the sex front Simone's idea was that... maybe it wasn't such a good idea to put on any more shows or whatever but that if Chloe wanted to keep watching us, we were both fine with that. Actually, as I imagine is pretty apparent by now, we were more than fine with it. And if something happened that... you know... changed that situation, we'd deal with it then. Cross that bridge if and when we came to it. But for now, this is what 'plenty of Jim to go around' would mean.

So that's how it went for a few days.

As it happened, Chloe and I actually started to spend quite a bit more time with each other, and it actually contributed to a lot of progress on the electricity front.

Now, I'll admit, it was a little... weird. Like, for example, she'd found some more clothes in Danielle's closet that she liked and, despite the oversize fit, managed to make various changes and alterations so she always had plenty of skin on show while we worked together.

Now, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy that, gimme a fucking break, but it was also fun working and spending time with Chloe. I mean, she was great to work with. Obviously there was a lot of flirting and stuff, but she was also funny and really fucking smart. And we found we shared a common interest in movies, like the history of cinema, you know? Sometimes it was hard to believe she was only 19.

And I did my best to be, I guess, as myself as I could with her. I mean, I didn't want to make her uncomfortable or anything, but I'm a pretty tactile person and I was fairly sure that she was too. So I wasn't uncomfortable if we were working in confined spaces in the shack at the base of the turbine or in the attic and we had to be really physically close to each other for extended periods or if I rested my hand casually on her shoulder when the opportunity presented itself. There was other stuff too but... you get the idea.

I think it was the third or fourth day after we'd put the plan into action that she first asked me about sex, I mean about Simone and I having sex. Like I said, we'd essentially decided to carry on as normal and while we didn't have sex every single night, when we did... well... you know how I was saying that Simone was kind of a moaner? Well... I guess as time went by, she started to get more and more vocal. Like, at some point, she started to announce when she came, as it happened, you know? And she had variations: 'I'm cumming' was pretty standard, but there was also 'Holy shit, I'm going to cum so hard' and 'Oh my god, I'm cumming again' and then, my personal favorite, 'Yes Jim, you're going to make me cum'. It was a pretty fucking awesome development, let me tell you, but I was also aware that Chloe could definitely hear all of this.

Anyway, it must have had an effect because, like I said, out of the blue one day, Chloe asked me about it.

"So Jim," she said, "can I ask you kind of a personal question?" Now like I've told you before, Chloe's a pretty forthright person and I didn't detect any hint of hesitation on her part here.

"Sure Chloe, fire away." I said.

"Well..." she said, "I'm sorry if this seems a bit weird but, I can't help noticing that you and Simone are... having quite a lot of sex."

"Oh... ahm... well, I guess we are," I said, "I'm sorry Chloe, we really don't want..."

"No, no, it's OK," she said, "Simone's already apologized for you guys, I promise, it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable."

"Oh... OK then," I said. "Well... why do you ask then?"

We'd been working separately just below the turbine, stripping cables, but we'd both stopped and I kind of sat on a big rock to rest.

"Well," she said, "it's just that... it seems like Simone seems to... cum, like, a lot when you guys do it. I guess I was wondering... I mean, I'm not a virgin or anything but, I've never cum like that..."

Now, I had no idea where she was going with this but I felt that, in the spirit of our overarching goal of making sure Chloe felt safe and comfortable and welcome in the house, that I should probably do my best to answer whatever questions she had.

"So I asked Simone about it," she continued, "I know some women are just wired that way, I guess, they just cum a lot more easily than other women. But she said that she'd never had so many orgasms until now, so, I guess, I was wondering... how do you do it?"

I nearly laughed out loud. For a second, I felt like I was a guest on a really fucking bizarre talk show.

"Well... I don't know..." I said. And then for around ten or fifteen minutes, we talked about sex. Actually it was almost not sexual, you know what I mean? A couple of times it reminded me of being a teacher again. Not that it was biology or anything, we were essentially discussing technique, but still, it was kind of... clinical.

I told Simone about it in bed that night, and she told me about a very similar conversation she'd had with Chloe.

"I think you did a really good job Jim," she observed.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well..." she said, "Chloe's still pretty young, right? It's only natural she's going to have questions. I think you did the really adult thing here, you know, you were honest and forthright with her. Sex is nothing to be ashamed of. Honestly, I always thought high schools and colleges should've been teaching kids about this stuff."

"Well... we did," I said, "I mean, I did. We've always done sex ed."

"No," she said, "I mean... not just the biology of it, the... mechanics. We should've been teaching people not just about sex, but about good sex, you know?" She looked up at me, and although I could see she was being really serious, I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm serious!" she said.

"I know..." I said, "I'm sorry... it's just, are you really telling me schools and colleges, if they still existed I guess, should be teaching people, like, teaching young guys how to make women cum?"

"Yes!" she said, kind of shouted actually. "Of course! Are you kidding me? Of course they should!" We kind of laughed together at this but, I have to say, she was kind of winning me over a little. "I mean, seriously," she said, "since you and I have started a physical relationship... and Jim... being in love with you, being with you obviously makes me really happy, but I've never had sex consistently this good. Ever. And it is definitely contributing to my wellbeing, I know it is. My skin feels better, my hair is softer, I'm sleeping better. I'm just fucking happier. Now I'm not saying I never had good sex before I met you, of course I did, but it was pretty fucking intermittent. Imagine how much better my life would have been if all the guys I had sex with had had some basic training or something, you know?"

I mean, we did laugh about it, but I'm telling you, she was really serious too. And we had some real fun that night... planning a curriculum. After that conversation, whenever we... like... tried something new, or I did something she really liked, she'd say 'that's gotta be on the test' or something. Man, she was so fucking awesome.

Anyway, so, I guess I'm trying to paint a picture for you here that our life was settling down a little, you know, forming a pattern. OK, a pretty weird fucking pattern, sure, but a pattern. And we were happy. We hadn't seen a single red-eye or heard that...sound... or anything like it. We'd even gone and brought Simone's car back from where we'd left it without any trouble.

So around a week after we'd first found Chloe, she and I had made real progress on the turbine and the new solar panels and we were almost ready to give it a try but we came across a problem. I'd kind of expected it, but I figured there'd be some way around it.

So, obviously the damn thing needed software to run it, right? Now, we had Simone's laptop with some battery left but when we plugged it in to the control station at the bottom of the turbine, where the whole set-up - the turbine, the solar panels, the batteries, everything - was tied together, they wouldn't speak to each other. This was the issue I'd expected.

Anyway, would you believe it, it turned out my dad had arranged to buy the damn turbine, the batteries, the whole damn setup, through Chloe's dad. I mean, I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised, Chloe's dad was the local construction guy or whatever and Chloe told us that he was really into renewables and stuff. So anyway, what matters here is that Chloe was 100% sure that the software we'd need would be on at least one computer at the lumber yard, all we needed to do was go and get it. She was confident she'd be able to figure out how to make the whole thing work.

But that meant another supply run, back to the lumber yard. Now, obviously the last one had gone OK - I'd found Chloe and I hadn't run into any red-eyes or anything.

Still, Simone was pretty nervous about the whole idea and, although she didn't say anything, I really felt like Chloe was too.

Now, I knew shit about PTSD or anything like that. I took some psychology classes in college but it was not my area. Still, I think my instinct was that it might not have been a great idea to bring Chloe back to the scene of her traumatic experience. At least, not so soon.

And I mean, like I said, she didn't say anything about it, it was just a feeling I had. I talked about it with Simone in bed one night and she totally agreed. I knew it might be more awkward for me to find what we were looking for but I felt confident Chloe could give me directions, I mean, she knew the place inside and out, right?

So over breakfast one morning - like I said, maybe a little over a week after Chloe first joined us - I laid out the plan. I would go to the lumber yard, alone, and find the computer we needed armed with Chloe's directions on where it should be.

And she didn't protest at all. I was kind of expecting her to say that's stupid, I should go, you know? I had a whole speech prepared about safety and trauma and all that but I didn't need it. She almost seemed relieved I think.

Anyway, we sat down, just her and me, later that day to go through it. She wasn't 100% sure on where it would be, so we made a map and she marked out various rooms in the building where I should look. The conversation was kind of finishing up and I was feeling really confident about it, but I could see she was a little uncomfortable, you know? Like there was something she was holding back.

"Chloe, are you OK?" I said. "If there's something else you think I should know..."

"No... no..." she said, "it's not that... I think it should work out OK... it's just... there's... there's something else I want to ask you to look for but, I know I shouldn't. Just going is dangerous enough and... I feel like... well, I feel like my thing is definitely not worth your safety Jim."

"Oh... well..." I said, "I mean, obviously safety is the number one consideration here but, why don't you tell me... I mean, we can talk about it, maybe it would be OK."

She didn't say anything for a while and I did my best not to think of all the potentially terrible things she'd be this reluctant to ask me to find

"My house..." she said, "I mean... where I lived? It's a few more miles further on the same road. When I was at the lumber yard... a couple of times, I nearly tried to go there... but, I was just too... too...... you know? Anyway... I thought, maybe... I mean, I really don't mind Danielle's clothes, but... I thought, maybe if it was safe, you could... maybe, check out my house, maybe get some of my things..."

"OK... right. Well... I mean..." I said. Shit. What the fuck was I supposed to do here? Obviously, adding a destination - and somewhere I'd never been before - increased the risk significantly, but on the other hand, having some of her own things would just as obviously make Chloe feel a lot more comfortable. So, yeah, I didn't know what to say.

"OK... well... I don't know Chloe," I said finally, "I mean, I can totally understand why you want your own things, but..."

"I know Jim," she said, "I feel awful for even bringing it up... please... just forget I mentioned it." She went to get up from the table but, I don't know, something made me stop her. Shit. I really am a fucking idiot.

"No, Chloe, wait," I said. "Look... you never know. Let me take a look, when I get to the yard, if it's only a couple of miles..."

So I got her make me a new map. As is turned out, her house was indeed on the same road, around two miles after the yard. There were no other houses before it, so I couldn't miss it.

"OK... so, look, Chloe," I said, "I'll take a look, if I think it's safe... But, you know I can't promise anything, right?"

"I know..." she said, "and Jim, please... don't... please don't take any chances, OK? If anything happened to you..." Her hand was on the table at this point and she kind of pushed it towards me. Automatically I put mine over hers, actually took it in mine.

"I promise Chloe..." I said, "I'll be safe... I promise." A long moment passed and I was very conscious of the warmth of her hand in mine and our eyes were very focused on each other. I think if Simone had walked in at that moment I might have felt a little uncomfortable. Like, this wasn't flirty or whatever, it felt... I don't know... intimate.

Jtb_
Jtb_
450 Followers