Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simone..." I said, "there was... a red-eye... I... I killed it... but..."

That was about all I managed, coherently anyway. Everything gets pretty foggy from there.

Simone saw the wound on my arm and, obviously, there was quite a bit of panic. I was more or less totally unconscious at this point.

Now, Chloe had told us quite a bit about what she'd witnessed when people changed on the First Day when she'd been at the lumber yard but, she couldn't remember anything like what seemed to be happening to me. Still, they didn't take any chances.

They carried me upstairs and tied me to the bed in the unused bedroom, the one that had been my parents'.

Simone told me later that those first few hours were pretty fucking awful.

They found all the stuff in the car, the laptop and the manual and the stuff from Chloe's house. When Chloe realized that I had gone to her house, that it was likely there that I'd had the encounter with the red-eye she... kind of... shut down a little bit. Simone tried to comfort her, but was more concerned with trying to do something for me so she left her alone, sitting in the corner of the room, curled up with the dog.

His name was Jerry by the way.

Now you may recall that Simone and I had gathered quite a lot of medication of various kinds on our first supply run, for just such a scenario as this, if one of us got sick or hurt or whatever. The trouble was, they didn't have any idea what was actually wrong with me.

Anyway, Simone rifled through all the stuff we'd got from the drug store. I was pretty much unconscious, so she had to find stuff she could inject me with. And obviously, she had no idea what she should be giving me or what dose or anything.

She went for antibiotics, 'something that looked strong' she said jokingly after.

She doused the wound on my arm with huge amounts of disinfectant and scrubbed it raw before bandaging it lightly. She said she actually considered putting bleach on it.

I was unconscious and obviously feverish, sweating profusely and apparently I was mumbling quite a bit. The wound on my arm had mostly stopped bleeding though.

And so they waited.

With nothing more she could think of to do to help me in the short term, Simone returned her attention to Chloe. She managed to get her down to the kitchen and get her to drink some water. She insisted on being properly introduced to Jerry and they fed him. We never figured out how he'd survived for so long on his own, but he was very hungry.

And they talked. Chloe was crying pretty hard for a long time but Simone stayed with her, checking on me occasionally and finding no change. As it started to get dark, she brought Chloe with her to check on me and she always thought that was the moment Chloe shook herself out of her funk. Looking after me gave her a purpose and she was pretty much constantly by my side after that.

Obviously, I had no concept of the passing of time, but Simone said my fever broke around midday the following day and I started to have conscious moments, like, I was aware of them sometimes... at least... I think I was.

Now, I guess, what I mean is, I wasn't 100% sure whether these conscious moments were actually real or... well... imagined, I guess.

I mean, there were times I thought I could hear Simone and Chloe talking and I think I remember them getting me to drink water a few times. I'm pretty sure the memory of them taking off my clothes was real.

Anyway, I dwell on this here because... I'm pretty sure at least once I could feel... you know... hands on me I guess... and I opened my eyes and I could see Chloe, running her hands over me and then she was... kind of... playing with my cock I guess... and I was getting hard and then she was stroking me. I mean, that must have been a dream, right?

The first time I was able to talk was the third day. I woke up and Simone was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hey there," she said softly. She looked tired. I tried to say something but I guess my mouth was dry. She lifted my head a little and brought a cup to my lips for me to drink. And then she kissed me, softly. Her eyes were closed and she sighed deeply.

"I got us a dog," I said. And she laughed and her hand kind of involuntarily went over her mouth and I could see tears in her eyes. Her other hand was holding mine and I tried to use whatever energy I had to squeeze it.

"How are you feeling?" she said.

"I don't know..." I said, "OK... I think... I feel pretty weak and... groggy and my muscles feel kind of stiff. What happened?"

So we spent some time catching each other up. I told her what had happened on the supply run, she told me what had happened... well, after. I was happy to hear that Jerry was OK and, of course, that Chloe wasn't feeling so guilty anymore.

"Where is she anyway?" I said.

"I made her get some rest," Simone said. "She's been here with you almost the whole time Jim, taking care of you, she even gave you a bath."

Now I could have been wrong but... I'm pretty sure she had that twinkle in her eye again. And while I wasn't 100% sure what she meant by Chloe giving me a bath, that memory of Chloe's hands around my cock jumped pretty quickly to the front of my mind.

"I bet you're starving," she said, "do you think you're up for eating something?"

As soon as she said it I realized that I was, in fact, really fucking hungry. I mean, I guess I hadn't eaten in like three days or whatever. Simone helped me sit up and, well, fed me I guess. I was still pretty weak but I felt a lot better after the food.

Anyway, she was just finishing up when Chloe came in.

"You're awake!" she said, shouted really and she sprinted over to the bed and jumped on me. I mean, I still didn't feel great, but that felt pretty good. Simone left to bring the remains of my food downstairs and Chloe snuggled up against me.

"I hear you were a pretty good nurse the last couple of days," I said.

"What? Oh... yeah... I guess..." she said "Well... I kind of felt like... you know... like it was my fault that...-"

"Chloe, listen to me," I said. "I don't want to hear you say that ever again, do you hear me? This wasn't your fault."

"I'm sorry Jim..." she said, "I'm so sorry... you wouldn't have gone if..."

"Chloe, stop," I said. "This wasn't your fault, OK? That's the end of it. And besides, I'm OK, right? I mean, I got a little weird there for a while, but I'm OK and that's thanks to you. You took care of me Chloe."

She shifted a little so she could look at my face.

"I'm so happy you're OK Jim," she said softly and then... started to lean closer to me. Now, I have to tell you, I was feeling a pretty strong... I don't know... affection towards Chloe at that moment. I mean, I don't know if it was the fact that she'd took such good care of me or the guilt she was feeling about what happened. Anyway, we were looking straight into each other's eyes and her head was getting pretty close to mine and... well... I really wanted to kiss her right then.

So I did. Well... I don't know, maybe she kissed me. I don't think it matters. We kissed. It was only for a moment. She pulled back and smiled before she returned to her position beside me, snuggling up to me. Good ol' Chloe, nothing phases her.

I was a little phased though. I mean... I just kissed... well... another woman... I guess? And yet, is it crazy that... well... I actually felt like Simone would be happy that I had? I mean I know this is something totally different to the plan we had going before, but... I mean... is this what Simone thought would happen eventually? If we kept up with... you know, my getting closer to Chloe and flirting with her and whatever... and... well, you know, her watching us having sex?

So I had these thoughts in my mind sure but I didn't feel... guilty. Actually, I couldn't wait to tell Simone! Can you believe that? I just had this feeling that... that it would make her happy. And the way Chloe was lying against me, her arm was actually draped over my chest, it felt really nice, you know? Intimate I guess.

Anyway, I think we both dozed off for a while but I woke up again I guess a couple of hours later, I'd no idea what time it was although it looked like it was just getting dark outside. I really needed to use the bathroom and it occurred to me for the first time that... well... I'd been in this bed unconscious for like three days... Chloe and Simone must have had to... you know, take care of that for me. I don't know if you've ever had a realization like that but there was a kind of surge of embarrassment I guess. But honestly, it was replaced pretty immediately with... affection... gratitude.

Chloe must have felt me wake up, because she stirred too.

"Jim?" she said. "Are you OK? Do you need something?"

"I'm fine Chlo..." I said, "I just, ah... I need to use the bathroom. I'm just not sure how sure I'm gonna be on my feet."

"Wait a minute," she said, "I'll get Simone, we can help you."

She was only gone a minute before they both came back in but it was long enough for me to realize that I was... well... naked.

"OK Jim, let's get you up," Simone said as they approached the bed.

"Ah... well... I... ah..." I said.

"Relax Jim," she said, "we've been looking after you for three days... your naked body, spectacular and all as it is, no longer holds any secrets for either of us," Simone said and there was some chuckling.

"Right... well, OK," I said, "I guess if you guys don't mind."

Now, as a general rule, I like to be self sufficient or whatever I guess, so if you can picture me kind of shuffling along with Chloe under one arm and Simone under the other, literally holding me up, well... that kind of thing would normally make me pretty uncomfortable. Not to mention the fact that I was naked. But you know what? It didn't. It was weird. I felt so close to them. So grateful to them. And I don't mean because they were holding me up, right? I mean, these two women had spent days caring for me, maybe even saving my life.

And they were happy that I was OK, you know? I mean, I guess it felt good that I had these people in my life who really cared about me. They didn't need to tell me so, they showed me. The whole world had ended but I had this. I was actually pretty euphoric I guess.

Anyway, they were kind enough to give me some privacy in the bathroom but they had to help me back to bed again after. Simone brought some more food, actually we all ate dinner together that night in my parents' bedroom. Even Jerry.

By the way, not blowing my own trumpet or anything, but that dog loved me immediately. Dogs are great judges of character you know.

Anyway, as it got late, Simone came back into the room looking ready for bed, in that t-shirt of mine.

"It's actually Chloe's turn tonight," she said, "but she insisted I take it."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"We've been taking turns sleeping with you," she replied, pulling the t-shirt over her head and climbing in beside me.

"Oh really?" I said, "Chloe's been sleeping with me? Was she naked too?"

I felt her body ripple with laughter as she cuddled up against me.

"Jesus Jim," she said, "I don't know... probably. I hear you guys got pretty close today anyway."

"She told you?" I was surprised and not surprised at the same time. Even not counting my unconscious days, Simone and Chloe had gotten really close, even before the supply run.

"She told me you insisted what happened wasn't her fault" she said, "and you were really kind to her and that she kissed you, that about cover it?"

"That about covers it, yeah..." I said. "Is that... is that OK? I mean, with you?"

"Of course it is Jim..." she said, "I'm glad it happened."

"Really?" I said. Like I said already, I was already pretty sure that's how she would feel so I'm not actually sure why I asked this.

I felt her body shift and she kind of climbed onto me and kissed me, like, really kissed me. Actually, it was the first time she'd done that since I'd woken up.

"Jim," she said, "I love you so much."

"I love you too Simone," I said, but, I don't know, the way she'd said it... I was a little worried.

"I want you to know that," she said, "because it's not going to change, no matter what and well... what I'm about to say... might be a little weird..."

"Whatever it is Simone..." I said, "I promise, it's not going to change the way I feel about you."

"I know Jim" she said. "Remember when we talked about... there being plenty of Jim to go around? Well... I think we might need to... move to the next level."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean... " she said, "Jim, Chloe is one of us now. I care about her and I know you do too. I think... I know that she cares about us as well. She doesn't just have a crush on you Jim, she really has... feelings for you... and I think... I think it would make her really happy if she could have, I guess, a... physical relationship with you."

Well, shit. I mean, this had to happen, didn't it? That plan we had - it was bound to lead to this eventually. I guess it did occur to me that this is what Simone wanted all along, you know? I wondered if she'd... engineered it or whatever.

"Are you serious?" I said this honestly, it wasn't... sarcastic or anything.

"I am Jim," she said, "I know you're attracted to her... and... well, there's something else..."

Now, at this point, I want you to recall that, before we started this conversation, Simone had climbed on top of me. I mean she was straddling me. And obviously we were both naked. I say this here because, at this point, she started to... move.

"I think there's something wrong with me Jim..." she said, "I mean... it's not that I want to share you or whatever... but... thinking about you being with Chloe... it... it really turns me on Jim. I can't help it. Is that weird?"

"It's really fucking hot," I said, growled I think. She was moving faster and I could feel her getting wet. I was seriously hard already.

"Oh my god Jim," she said, "it's so fucking hot... she's so beautiful and you'd make her feel so good Jim... you'd make her cum so hard." I mean I was still pretty weak and sore, so the increase in Simone's pace and pressure as she ground her body against me was a little bit, well, painful, but still... it felt really fucking good.

"I'm so turned on just thinking about it Jim...," she said, "I want you inside me so bad..."

And then I was inside her. I mean, it probably wasn't a terrific idea, what with my ongoing convalescence and all but... fuck it. She slid just a little forward and used her hand to guide me as she moved back and impaled herself on me. There was a long groan from both of us.

"I missed you so much Jim..." she said.

She pressed her hips hard against me and leaned forward, gripping my shoulders for leverage as if she was desperate for me to be deeper inside her. In my weakened state I was pretty much a passenger here, but I wasn't concerned. Simone was more than capable of doing this all by herself.

"Fuck Jim..." she said, "I'm gonna cum... fuck yes... holy shit..." She moaned loudly and I felt her body pulse and flex as she came on me. I felt her pussy spasm around me and it was enough to set me off too.

"Are you sure about this?" I said, later, as she lay cuddled up against me.

"Yes," she said, "I mean, I didn't just come out with this tonight Jim... I've been thinking about it for a while now. And, well, I guess maybe I thought it might happen eventually if we carried on, you know, the way we had been. This is totally new to me Jim, I've never even... considered... I mean, anytime I've been in a relationship, been with someone I really cared about, the idea of them being with someone else was not something... I mean it made me feel awful. But this is so... different... every time I think about it..."

My mind was spinning a little. I had lots of questions but... sure, I was excited. I had no idea how this was going to work but, yeah, I was excited. Of course I was.

Hey, are you sure... Dani are you sure you're OK with... with listening to all this?

*Shit Jim, yes. We've been over this. I mean, most of it... like you said, I know most of it already. I guess it's a little strange hearing it so... so vividly I guess but-

You know, when I was your age, well, a little younger I guess, I would've rather run a mile, a hundred miles than listen to-

*That world doesn't exist anymore Jim. And we've been over that as well, remember?

I guess you're right...

*So... are you... OK? With me being here, I mean?

Strangely, yes I am.

*You're sure? I could ask one of the other-

No, no, I'm glad it's you Dani. I never could keep a secret from you anyway. And I guess, well, this is the way the world is now. If I have to take part in this dog and pony show, better it be with you than...

*OK... but... you'll tell me, right? If... if it makes you uncomfortable?

I promise sweetheart. We wrapping up for the day?

*Yeah, I gotta get back. There's a bunch in town from Haven for Servicing for the next couple days.

And you're...

*Yeah... I think so... I mean...

How long's it been?

*DJ's nearly 18 months now.

Wow. Time flies, huh?

*That is does.

Well, have fun.

*I fucking hope so.

Hey Dani?

*Yeah?

I'm... I'm sorry... about before... I... I shouldn't have snapped at you like that.

*It's OK Jim, really. I know this isn't easy for you. You still OK with me talking to...?

Sure... I guess.

*It's gonna be so awesome!

Get the hell out of here, before I change my mind.